Author Topic: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef  (Read 78684 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2018, 06:02:10 AM »
Racist Insta beef sounds like something they'd sell at Aldi

leave Aldis out of this!

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2018, 06:05:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I for one am shocked and appalled.

[close]
Gonna assume that shirt says "88" on it. Pretty wild, Ryan seems like a cool guy. The ugly brother must have some pent up anger at being in his brother's shadow
[close]

He should join WWE and wrestle as the Thumbdertaker

Or as Big Shadow. New thread- Determine Shane’s WWE name. GO!

Edit: I don’t know anything about wrestling.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:08:00 AM by fakie nollie »

Prawn Cocktail

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I for one am shocked and appalled.

[close]
Gonna assume that shirt says "88" on it. Pretty wild, Ryan seems like a cool guy. The ugly brother must have some pent up anger at being in his brother's shadow
[close]

He should join WWE and wrestle as the Thumbdertaker
[close]

Or as Big Shadow. New thread- Determine Shane’s WWF name. GO!

He looks like west coast customs had a wrestling team.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2018, 06:17:14 AM »
Maybe he moved up to hanger outer ranks.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2018, 06:34:00 AM »
Ryan of rehab, on religion

Shane on racism.

Where will Kane land?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2018, 06:35:11 AM »
maybe ryan sheckler really did backside flip el toro but couldn’t show the footage because his brother was at the top of the set heil hitlering.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 768
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2018, 06:43:57 AM »
maybe ryan sheckler really did backside flip el toro but couldn’t show the footage because his brother was at the top of the set heil hitlering.

yeah i was there and can confirm
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Backheels

• Rep: -160
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2018, 07:14:07 AM »
Fuck shane! Probs learned this from "pappashecks" fucking kooks

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 07:25:04 AM »
Looking forward to the Shane Sheckler congressional campaign. Cocaine Mitch better strap in!

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2018, 08:10:11 AM »
The shirt says 81, not 88. 81 is for hell's angels, anti hero does the reverse version. Hells angels aren't exactly non racist tho

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2018, 08:11:39 AM »
Racists?! In Richard Nixon's home town?! You mean to seriously tell me that there are white supremacists in Orange County?! Next you'll tell me that its also regularly warm and near the Ocean there!
Ryan Sheckler's family is so stereotypically Orange County that there had to be at least one trashy nazi in that house.

And although he's obviously racist trash, its entirely possible that its an 81 hell's angels t shirt

Of course, there is plenty of cross over between hell's angels and racists, though I'd be willing to bet he's more involved in racism than hell's angeling
Expand Quote
Oh so it’s alright that little Kadow does it? But not Shane?

Also burning hammer calls Shane a faggot for being racist if you go to his insta. Seems ignorant.
[close]

Can we quit the 'Ben K is racist' bullshit?

Kid likes hardcore and dresses exactly like hardcore kids in the 80's.
Yes that look was inspired by skinheads. Left skinheads mostly.

Note to the kids that don't know anything about subcultures:
Not everyone with a shaved head is a skinhead, not every skinhead is racist... and the first skinheads/rude boys come from Jamaica...

And there are tons of 80's hardcore kids that have stories about how they got into fights with nazis.
Yeah yeah, you always have a bad apple...

This Shane dude is actually 'being' racist. Stop comparing them...
You ever think that maybe if your fashion statement makes people of color scared to be near you, that maybe your fashion statement isn't that great? When you see somebody dressed the way people who beat the shit out of or kill people because they are from the same culture as you, you don't exactly sit down and ask them what their inspiration was for the look. You just avoid them and feel uncomfortable. I don't see the appeal in projecting that to the world through your fashion choices. Its a half step from wearing a swastika on your arm and saying"I just think swastikas are neat! It originally was a buddhist thing you know!" Like, even if it can me something else, that's not what you are projecting to the world. Its also some white privilege bullshit to not understand a life trying to avoid being a victim of racial violence and thinking that projecting a nazi image is everybody else's problem, not your own.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2018, 08:18:09 AM »
I've got a buddy from a pretty white tradh family who lived in Orange County for a while, he's super nice and not racist but he kinda fits in with trashy people. He was telling me that back in the day shane was getting in fights non stop over people talking shit about the life of Ryan show and he turned into a pretty serious brawler

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2018, 08:28:07 AM »
not saying all San Clemente/OC bros are nazis, but the area definitely has a higher concentration of them than most.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2018, 08:28:38 AM »
First of all, the "support 81" shirts are for fans and hangers-on.  This would make shane a HA groupie.
Also, who the fuck follows shane sheckler regarding anything, let alone Instagram.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2018, 08:30:43 AM »
oc/socal is insanely racist. everyone thinks it's the south/midwest mainly but oc is like klan territory. if you're white you can kinda miss it because it's just so casually accepted. its fuckin weird.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2018, 09:15:11 AM »
I always heard Tustin was the OC stronghold for white trash. I stayed away from OC when I lived out west, always thought the white trash of the I.E was more elite considering they had dirtbikes n shit

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2018, 10:05:58 AM »
i wonder if a lot of white dudes loose their hair and decide to run w/ the crazy aryan fashion because it's better than a nerdy hair on the sides/bald on top 70s do?
like if nature had blessed these gentlemen w/ hair there'd be less racism or perceived racism?

Hauntedfortressofdoom

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2018, 10:16:56 AM »
You ever think that maybe if your fashion statement makes people of color scared to be near you, that maybe your fashion statement isn't that great?
My dad spent the 90s thinking every kid with sagging pants was a gang member. Should they have bought belts to make him feel safer?

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2018, 10:19:05 AM »
e=Ever seen a black Hells Angel? Nah, me neither...
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2018, 10:26:32 AM »
i wonder if a lot of white dudes loose their hair and decide to run w/ the crazy aryan fashion because it's better than a nerdy hair on the sides/bald on top 70s do?
like if nature had blessed these gentlemen w/ hair there'd be less racism or perceived racism?

Nah hipsters have beards and are bald and tattoed and don’t go racist. It’s definitely the whole motocross Bro thing that family is into.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

euro tm

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2018, 10:27:57 AM »
e=Ever seen a black Hells Angel? Nah, me neither...

my paren't were both associated with the bridgeport ct chapter when i was a kid. at least 30% of the guys were colored. a black dude name psycho used to babysit my sister and i when my parents went to the clubhouse.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2018, 10:29:17 AM »
Iirc there is no requirement about race to be a hells angel, however, you need a unanimous vote to join a chapter.

fongool

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2018, 10:51:17 AM »
colored

:o

Also, can anyone point where/when Kadow has dressed like a racist skinhead? Just having a shaved/buzzed head is not sufficient enough. Any footage where he's in boots & braces or what?

fickdiepolizei666

• Rep: -7
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2018, 10:55:13 AM »
Racists?! In Richard Nixon's home town?! You mean to seriously tell me that there are white supremacists in Orange County?! Next you'll tell me that its also regularly warm and near the Ocean there!
Ryan Sheckler's family is so stereotypically Orange County that there had to be at least one trashy nazi in that house.

And although he's obviously racist trash, its entirely possible that its an 81 hell's angels t shirt

Of course, there is plenty of cross over between hell's angels and racists, though I'd be willing to bet he's more involved in racism than hell's angeling
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Oh so it’s alright that little Kadow does it? But not Shane?

Also burning hammer calls Shane a faggot for being racist if you go to his insta. Seems ignorant.
[close]

Can we quit the 'Ben K is racist' bullshit?

Kid likes hardcore and dresses exactly like hardcore kids in the 80's.
Yes that look was inspired by skinheads. Left skinheads mostly.

Note to the kids that don't know anything about subcultures:
Not everyone with a shaved head is a skinhead, not every skinhead is racist... and the first skinheads/rude boys come from Jamaica...

And there are tons of 80's hardcore kids that have stories about how they got into fights with nazis.
Yeah yeah, you always have a bad apple...

This Shane dude is actually 'being' racist. Stop comparing them...
[close]
You ever think that maybe if your fashion statement makes people of color scared to be near you, that maybe your fashion statement isn't that great? When you see somebody dressed the way people who beat the shit out of or kill people because they are from the same culture as you, you don't exactly sit down and ask them what their inspiration was for the look. You just avoid them and feel uncomfortable. I don't see the appeal in projecting that to the world through your fashion choices. Its a half step from wearing a swastika on your arm and saying"I just think swastikas are neat! It originally was a buddhist thing you know!" Like, even if it can me something else, that's not what you are projecting to the world. Its also some white privilege bullshit to not understand a life trying to avoid being a victim of racial violence and thinking that projecting a nazi image is everybody else's problem, not your own.

do nazis in the us still dig the skinhead look? in germany they just copied the antifa look about 10 years ago and some even dress like hipsters... the only people i see nowadays that dress kinda like skinheads are ravers in berlin... but also fuck shane sheckler

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2018, 10:56:11 AM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2018, 11:03:44 AM »
Expand Quote
You ever think that maybe if your fashion statement makes people of color scared to be near you, that maybe your fashion statement isn't that great?
[close]
My dad spent the 90s thinking every kid with sagging pants was a gang member. Should they have bought belts to make him feel safer?
You definitely know why that's a stupid comparison. I don't need to explain why your dad's racism is different than people intentionally grooming themselves to look like Nazis in a majority white society.

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2018, 11:05:49 AM »

I wish I were one of the blessed hairs but I'm not, at 25 I just said fuck it and shaved my head. There is definitely no way anyone would think I'm a skin head. It's definitely the way you act and to a different extent how you dress

fickdiepolizei666

• Rep: -7
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2018, 11:10:34 AM »

i see more nazis with hair in germany then bald ones, the original 1930s nazi party hair cut is super trendy right now among these shitheads

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2018, 12:33:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i see more nazis with hair in germany then bald ones, the original 1930s nazi party hair cut is super trendy right now among these shitheads

Trendy amongst every shithead.

euro tm

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2018, 12:42:32 PM »
Expand Quote
colored
[close]

:o

Also, can anyone point where/when Kadow has dressed like a racist skinhead? Just having a shaved/buzzed head is not sufficient enough. Any footage where he's in boots & braces or what?

tried my best to be pc