Author Topic: chris neiratko uncovers white guy doing hitler jokes for vice  (Read 16890 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: chris neiratko uncovers white guy doing hitler jokes for vice
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2018, 07:05:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i kind of feel like the current trump era is a result of the left forcing people to not be themselves by shaming them into submission for too long. trump came out and started saying all the crazy hateful shit they haven't been able to say for so long and they all loved it..
[close]

Funny, I feel like it's the racists fault for being racist, and I don't feel like giving them an out by blaming the non-racist/hateful group for their shitty beliefs.
[close]

i'm probably doing a shit job of making the point i was trying to make.

i think part of trumps success was pc being forced down everyone throats in every way and extreme new concepts like safe spaces and micro aggressions. the reason why half the country wasn't offended is because they've been holding their tongue on a lot of issues for a long time to avoid the left side of the spectrum throwing pejoratives at them. this is actually a great example of this kind of thing.

Expand Quote
Funny, I feel like it's the racists fault for being racist
[close]

right there the whole thing gets dismissed to "we're right" and you are not only wrong but "morally wrong". this is part of what's got have the country so worked up they are getting behind comically ridiculous man.
[close]

It seems that the anti-PC squad are not the ones who are angry because they can't call an overweight person "fatty" anymore, but rather the people who are angry because they can't be openly racist. And I'm not sorry that I don't have any time for racists, especially those who are in office or have other forms of power. If you want to talk it out with the KKK or the Nazis, go ahead, but I don't see any point in tolerating them.

And morality is relative, but I can't understand how being against racism or any hateful ideology can be seen as "morally wrong" by anyone but the supporters of such ideologies.

sorry for the double post but i figure there are two conversations going now...

i'm definitely not trying to sympathize with all the crazy shit going on on the conservative side and i don't think anyone should have to sympathize with nazis. i vote democrat, my dad and i are always talking about what a shit show trump is and i'm often the token liberal in a lot of my family circles. i've even been laid off from several jobs when i live in houston and it was mostly because i was labelled the office liberal.  i've got a big family in the southern us, family around the world and have a pretty wide group of friends and family and a lot of those people fall on the conservative side of the fence. what i'm trying get across here is that not everyone that leans politically conservative and aligns with trump policies on some level is a racists and painting it that way just creates a toxic divide in this country. i'm just suggesting that a lot of people who support trump over hillary aren't these shitty racist people and maybe if the years leading up to the election weren't so dogmatic about all these these things then trump might not have gotten as much support as he did. it doesn't seem like that crazy of an idea to me and i'm definitely not trying to troll here.

ShredWilliams

« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2018, 07:39:44 PM »
“Morality is relative” hahaha

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »
Yall complicating things. Jason is just personality reflected through appearance, he's not on a active brigade against minorities in skateboarding. A swastika ain't gonna stop a Mexican kid from Africa stop skating, like gippler said it might make them feel uncomfortable. That's ALL this is over. And guess what, OH FUCKIN WELL. No one owes it to anyone to make them feel comfortable by their appearance. 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2018, 08:35:33 PM »
you seem quite shocked by this buddy? maybe we're just posting like this for the shock value, did you ever think about that?
#freakoutthesquares

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2018, 08:45:18 PM »
I dunno man, it looks like swastikas are way too radical for skateboarding. But skateboarding is the most radical shit I know. I thought skateboardings radicalness could eclipse a swastika but apparently not. That shits to gnarly for skateboarding? I don't think so.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2018, 08:55:09 PM »
Klan hoods are where it's at bro, that's how I really shock folks ;)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2018, 09:44:28 PM »
did schmitty focus his account and come back as someone else so we couldnt tell its him locking threads?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2018, 09:46:01 PM »
Yall complicating things. Jason is just personality reflected through appearance, he's not on a active brigade against minorities in skateboarding. A swastika ain't gonna stop a Mexican kid from Africa stop skating, like gippler said it might make them feel uncomfortable. That's ALL this is over. And guess what, OH FUCKIN WELL. No one owes it to anyone to make them feel comfortable by their appearance.

you probably know this already because you’re a troll but white nationalists have changed their tactics. they’re not all tatted up with shaved heads and goose stepping around. they want to blend in and spread their ideas more covertly. that’s why even with the highway murderers you have to dig a little but they drop little hints here and there of their true belief system. and the way they talk about “antifa scum” is straight out of alt right lingo.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2018, 10:11:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you probably know this already because you’re a troll but white nationalists have changed their tactics. they’re not all tatted up with shaved heads and goose stepping around. they want to blend in and spread their ideas more covertly. that’s why even with the highway murderers you have to dig a little but they drop little hints here and there of their true belief system. and the way they talk about “antifa scum” is straight out of alt right lingo.
I fuckin get it dude, jesus christ. You argued my own point to me. Ideas and symbols are not a active brigade against minorities. You guys don't want certain ideas promoted in skateboarding, I want all of them to be promoted. That's all.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2018, 11:25:29 PM »
Take the do from Adolf and you've got

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2018, 04:32:35 AM »
if an Arab pro has an Isis design on his board and supports a Middle Eastern band that sings death to the western whitey, who is going to be triggered enough in 25 years to give a fuck?
Slap should change it's name to Smug

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2534
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2018, 05:04:24 AM »
what i'm trying get across here is that not everyone that leans politically conservative and aligns with trump policies on some level is a racists and painting it that way just creates a toxic divide in this country. i'm just suggesting that a lot of people who support trump over hillary aren't these shitty racist people and maybe if the years leading up to the election weren't so dogmatic about all these these things then trump might not have gotten as much support as he did. it doesn't seem like that crazy of an idea to me and i'm definitely not trying to troll here.

If I understand correctly, Trump got the support of some of the non-racist conservatives because they were being maligned by the left, right? And that the left created the toxic divide by lumping all the conservatives in the racist/sexist/etc pile. My point is that the far right is to blame for the toxic divide, because they are, well, racist in a multiracial country, among other things. And if you decide to side with the racists just because someone told you you're racist, it still means that you are supporting racists.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

shark tits

« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2018, 05:33:58 AM »
Expand Quote
what i'm trying get across here is that not everyone that leans politically conservative and aligns with trump policies on some level is a racists and painting it that way just creates a toxic divide in this country. i'm just suggesting that a lot of people who support trump over hillary aren't these shitty racist people and maybe if the years leading up to the election weren't so dogmatic about all these these things then trump might not have gotten as much support as he did. it doesn't seem like that crazy of an idea to me and i'm definitely not trying to troll here.
[close]

If I understand correctly, Trump got the support of some of the non-racist conservatives because they were being maligned by the left, right? And that the left created the toxic divide by lumping all the conservatives in the racist/sexist/etc pile. My point is that the far right is to blame for the toxic divide, because they are, well, racist in a multiracial country, among other things. And if you decide to side with the racists just because someone told you you're racist, it still means that you are supporting racists.
everyone who's divided is responsible for the divide. it's not just the left or just the right, they're both fucking jerks. nobody wants to see the other team do well for the country, they want to see them shit talked on john oliver or hannity.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2018, 05:42:08 AM »
Yeah, why can't the racists and anti-racist get along? Weird...

shark tits

« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2018, 06:00:22 AM »
Yeah, why can't the racists and anti-racist get along? Weird...
life ain't always easy and i'm prolly not a shining example of it but objectively, you can't beat hate w/ hate, only love. i mean, unless you use your hate to kill every single person who thinks different than you but you might have to compromise your ideals to genocide 'the bad people'.
i've been in jails and other places where you're forced to interact w/ people you wouldn't choose to and at the end of the day, it's just people. some racist people have a lot less hate in them than a lot of liberals.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2018, 06:08:09 AM »
What exactly do these liberals hate? Racism? I'm cool with that.

shark tits

« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2018, 06:15:09 AM »
racism, the south, rural people, poor whites, guns, hunting, personal accountability, big sodas, web gnar and freedom.
i prolly missed a few.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2018, 06:48:39 AM »
on the extreme tip liberals are way more judgemental and pushy about their beliefs than evangelicals all while acting like generalizing and pre-judging people is the greatest crime a person can commit. their goals when stripped to the core principals are just as impractical and hard to achieve as the evangelicals.

let's have a man never have sex in his life and put him around small children

let's have people live their entire life and never develop any stereotypes or opinions about other groups of people

neither one of those is a terribly practical idea. i think if the super liberal side focused a little more on what the rules of society should be and a little less on being smug and judging people for how they think about things they could have a wider appeal. there is a reason the democrats lost the working class to the republicans and it's because they were focusing too much on the champagne liberals and not enough on working class. if we have a perfectly green society a lot of those people loose. there's a lot of those kinds of tradeoffs that the democrats have been making and being smug pricks about every little social thing and calling everyone racist on top of it all isn't helping. maybe we don't need completely free trade, maybe we can make boarder a little more secure and at the same time improve healthcare and get rid of some of the crazy army weapons. instead everyone is entrenched, not willing to hear the other side out and calling each other names. it's a pretty embarrassing situation all around.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2018, 07:52:52 AM »

let's have people live their entire life and never develop any stereotypes or opinions about other groups of people

Sorry Sleazy, this is such a bad comparison. One is 'impractical' (and I'm not sure that's what anyone's advocating). The other is just irresponsible and is actually harmful, as per thousands of examples.

Mongoloid

« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2018, 08:07:00 AM »
Last time I’m going to personally touch on this subject, but the judgement i’ve received in regards to this topic is no less a judgement as any other. I was pissed at the blind militancy, and the hypocrisy to which is no less hateful than the subject you guys attempt to condemn. The reason this pissed me off personally is some of you attacked Scout’s physical appearance, a low that I’d never go to (even in an altered state). It was petty and cowardly, and weakened some of your valuable arguments. Again, it was as hateful as those in which you’ve criticized. I condemned racism in the same breath as condemning bullying, but was still attacked for having a more objective point of view. Some of you guys (not all) plainly put, are acting like morally superior assholes, before first looking in the mirror.

I may not have acted the best here in regards to women, but those I’ve harmed I’ve always done right by. I also don’t need to answer or make amends to a bunch of uptights that weren’t directly effected by my actions.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2018, 08:32:26 AM »
I'm a fan of method 2

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2018, 08:39:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Sorry Sleazy, this is such a bad comparison. One is 'impractical' (and I'm not sure that's what anyone's advocating). The other is just irresponsible and is actually harmful, as per thousands of examples.

if you think you go through your life without having any pre-conceived opinions about groups of individuals then you are just lying to yourself. the whole conversation here revolves around you repeatedly asserting that trump supporters are racist. the only difference is you feel justified because you feel you are on a moral high ground.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2018, 08:49:24 AM »
if you think you go through your life without having any pre-conceived opinions about groups of individuals then you are just lying to yourself.

Umm, where did I say that? I just pointed out that you think pedophilia and not having prejudices are somehow comparable.

the whole conversation here revolves around you repeatedly asserting that trump supporters are racist.

Yeah, they are. Sure, I'll admit that some of them aren't. But most are. And if they're not, they're enabling far right policies. So what's the difference if the result is the same? Who cares if some of them aren't 'really' racist?

Also, to me it seems that the conversation started because of you blaming the left for the divisiveness in American society.

kind of feel like the current trump era is a result of the left forcing people to not be themselves by shaming them into submission for too long. trump came out and started saying all the crazy hateful shit they haven't been able to say for so long and they all loved it..

This was your first post, and it singled out the left. That was your starting point.

the only difference is you feel justified because you feel you are on a moral high ground.

The only difference to what? Justified as opposed to whom?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 08:56:23 AM by Alan »

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »
racism, the south, rural people, poor whites, guns, hunting, personal accountability, big sodas, web gnar and freedom.
i prolly missed a few.

I tend to buy a big gulp (ok I'm lying I get a super gulp) every morning. No point of telling anyone this really but there it is

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2018, 09:14:11 AM »
Racist dog whistling Nazi

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2018, 03:52:46 AM »
Expand Quote
if you think you go through your life without having any pre-conceived opinions about groups of individuals then you are just lying to yourself.
[close]

Umm, where did I say that? I just pointed out that you think pedophilia and not having prejudices are somehow comparable.

the point, which i apparently did a shit job of explaining, was belief systems like religions can be dangerous and i don't think point out the dangers or trying to protect yourself from the dangers makes you a racist.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2018, 05:13:07 AM »
Sure, but the current mood with the US right is "BAN ALL MUSLIMS, THEY'RE EVIL!!!" and that's the racist part, especially considering who does most of the killing/mass shooting in the States.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2018, 06:32:18 AM »
I'm a fan of method 2

that nazi looks fake or super low budget like a bad actor in a bad movie.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2018, 08:13:08 AM »
Well Trump is going to go 2 terms if the left continues to call any and every conservative a racist.

Go skate

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »
Sure, but the current mood with the US right is "BAN ALL MUSLIMS, THEY'RE EVIL!!!" and that's the racist part, especially considering who does most of the killing/mass shooting in the States.

this to me is like talking to someone who is anti-gun control about gun control.

"they want to take all our guns!"

"no actually we are just wanting to get rid of military weapons, high capacity clips, certain types of ammo and require background checks and prevent mentally unstable folks from getting guns"

no one has said ban all muslims as that would be crazy because it would require us to take our tongue out of sadi's ass which ain't happening... them turds taste too good.

so this article popped up on my FB feed to day and was relevant to what we are discussing: http://johnbrownnotesandessays.blogspot.com/2017/06/im-irish-and-i-spent-year-traveling-us.html

this is the thing i'm talking about

1. Americans are way too sensitive
Sometimes I wonder if political correctness is in your constitution. I found out very quickly in my first visit that I had to bite my tongue pretty much all the time, and (more annoyingly) that nobody was ever straight with me.
It seems that speaking your mind to individuals is a major taboo. You can't tell a friend straight when he has f----- up, nobody will ever tell you that you look like you could stand to lose a few pounds, and there's way too much euphemism to avoid the hard truth.
To a certain extent, I can understand it – America generally does a great job of preventing people from singling out ethnic groups and toning down hate speech. But it waters it down far too much at the individual level.
A lot of Americans I met feel very lonely, and I feel this is a major reason. You may never find a boy/girlfriend if a friend who knows you well and supposedly cares about you, doesn't tell you the hard facts of what makes you annoying… so that you can change it! Being insulting for the sake of it is needless aggression. But constructive criticism is what friends are for.
The one time in my entire last three months that someone was straight with me was when my friend Karol Gajda gave me some tips to improve my presentation in future after I gave a TEDx talk, while everyone else was doing nothing but massaging my ego. It was really useful advice but it caught me off guard because I was used to months of…

that shit is super frustrating and embarassiung to non-super liberal types