Author Topic: Wheels Thread  (Read 798531 times)

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 521
Re: Wheels Thread
« Reply #3030 on: June 10, 2020, 10:16:23 PM »
Expand Quote
I always want to try and give my money to somebody smaller. I've tried Loophole, Dialtone, Jivaro, and SML recently. Liked Dialtone the best but they were still a little soft for me and wore out a bit quicker than I expected. On SML now and they're hugging the ground way too much for my liking and feel inconsistent on slides which freaks me out being in SF. I thought I was getting OG formula but the little cardboard insert said AG formula...still not sure what the exact difference is. Also felt weird as hell to put new wheels and bearings on trucks that are super beat up and kinda squirrelly. That's obviously no fault on SML though.

Anyway, finally broke down and ordered 3 sets of Spitfire 101 Conical Fulls from 35th Ave to quell the gear crisis. They're just the perfect wheels for me. Nice and stable and break into a slide really easy which is perfect cause I get shook on hills and want to be able to speed check easily.
[close]
what mm? i want to get some 101a spits either conical full or tablet next for hills and the slide. just ate a car door for dinner last night on a bs powerslide, 99a can break grip but doesnt feel icy at high speeds

Why would u want it to feel icy at high speeds though thats just dangerous

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1115
« Reply #3031 on: June 10, 2020, 10:48:32 PM »
I always want to try and give my money to somebody smaller. I've tried Loophole, Dialtone, Jivaro, and SML recently. Liked Dialtone the best but they were still a little soft for me and wore out a bit quicker than I expected. On SML now and they're hugging the ground way too much for my liking and feel inconsistent on slides which freaks me out being in SF. I thought I was getting OG formula but the little cardboard insert said AG formula...still not sure what the exact difference is. Also felt weird as hell to put new wheels and bearings on trucks that are super beat up and kinda squirrelly. That's obviously no fault on SML though.

Anyway, finally broke down and ordered 3 sets of Spitfire 101 Conical Fulls from 35th Ave to quell the gear crisis. They're just the perfect wheels for me. Nice and stable and break into a slide really easy which is perfect cause I get shook on hills and want to be able to speed check easily.

Top shop.

I think fresh deck, tore up trucks, fresh wheels is the ultimate aesthetic combination. There was a board posted in the setups a long time ago, rosemont? Something like that was the name of the deck, fairly grooved indys, and brand new spitfire classics. Looked so fucking nice.

Big Baby Jesus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #3032 on: June 11, 2020, 07:32:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Debating on 55 tablets or 56 conicals. Also always been a 99a guy but possibly wanna try 101a don’t really know what my heart desires? help me decide
[close]
was a similar boat. Got 99a 54 and 56 conical fulls bc I couldn’t decide and the drought.

Am I crazy for 56mm conical fulls with 6.1 (97a supercush) and no risers on a 9” pop
[close]

Where'd you get your 97a supercush?
[close]
http://www.groundandsea.com/deluxe-supercush-bushings-97du-purple-skateboard-bushings/

Dat purple

Thanks. I'd seen them on that site but wasn't sure if they were reputable or not.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3033 on: June 11, 2020, 02:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
what mm? i want to get some 101a spits either conical full or tablet next for hills and the slide. just ate a car door for dinner last night on a bs powerslide, 99a can break grip but doesnt feel icy at high speeds
[close]

speed checks with the 99a havent been as smooth for me with the 99 conical fulls. they break grip better at lower speeds in my experience

only time i ever eat it on hills is if i try to slide and the wheels stick
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3034 on: June 11, 2020, 02:52:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
speed checks with the 99a havent been as smooth for me with the 99 conical fulls. they break grip better at lower speeds in my experience

Interesting. Complete opposite for me. Hate it when wheels are too icy, feels like powersliding doesn't even slow you down at all and theres no resistance. Have never eaten it due to wheels sticking but have slipped out due to the wheels being too slippery. 99 f4s and bones stfs are good, but 101 f4s are too slick for me.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3035 on: June 11, 2020, 04:57:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Interesting. Complete opposite for me. Hate it when wheels are too icy, feels like powersliding doesn't even slow you down at all and theres no resistance. Have never eaten it due to wheels sticking but have slipped out due to the wheels being too slippery. 99 f4s and bones stfs are good, but 101 f4s are too slick for me.

yeah I went to slide the other day going pretty fast and it just didn't go and I awkwardly wobbled out of it. Almost ate shit and it scared the hell out of me. I never really find myself in a situation where I have to take a super tight corner at high speeds and I like to be able to slide without too much effort. I'm also real tall and 215 pounds so that might change the dynamics there a bit? Not really sure. 

wheee!

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #3036 on: June 11, 2020, 10:12:09 PM »
I have wheels on a few different transportation tools I own and they are more efficient than not having wheels on them. So I’m grateful for wheels.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3037 on: June 12, 2020, 08:14:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Like Ishod said: better to slip out than stick, always. 101a ftw. 
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1021
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #3038 on: June 12, 2020, 09:50:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Like Ishod said: better to slip out than stick, always. 101a ftw.

It's hard to argue that to be honest. I prefer 101a but sometimes you gotta rock the 99s based on the terrain.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #3039 on: June 12, 2020, 01:26:58 PM »
Got a set of Loophole 56mm V-Cuts from Library the other day and finally got to skate them today. I know a couple people (Gay Imp Sausage Metal and Buttfart Rapedick) had posted some thoughts already, but here are my two cents after about an hour:

For reference, I usually skate 99 F4s, 51-53mm (currently 52mm conical fulls). I set these up on a pretty normal setup for me, a DOA 8.5" flat with Ace 44s and no risers. I was worried about ghost pop from going up so much, but these actually felt really nice with the mellow kicks.

As far as the wheels themselves go, they're really nice. I get the F4 comparison for sure, but these feel smoother and the slide has a lot less bark. Still just as fast, though, and just as easy to break into a slide. And even though they're technically a harder durometer, they dodn't feel more glassy or anything like that. One thing that is super cool is that they seem to roll through weelbite really easily, and even when I could really feel it I didn't get pitched.

As other have mentioned, these have bubbles and cosmetic flaws. And yeah, you could seriously rub the graphic off with a paper towel. I am into that though, as it adds to their charm.

I am going to stick with these for now. They're different from F4s but they still have many of the characteristics that I like and they feel even better on shitty, crusty ground. I'll report back as they go.

Edit: I feel like I might have to take the spitfire sticker off this board though.

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3040 on: June 12, 2020, 01:44:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah I went to slide the other day going pretty fast and it just didn't go and I awkwardly wobbled out of it. Almost ate shit and it scared the hell out of me. I never really find myself in a situation where I have to take a super tight corner at high speeds and I like to be able to slide without too much effort. I'm also real tall and 215 pounds so that might change the dynamics there a bit? Not really sure.

I'm about 190 and 6 5. For me if I'm taking a corner at high speed having no grip would scare the shit out of me. I agree with the statement that slip out is wayyyy better than sticking every single time, but even with 99 f4s, or even SML AG formula (which feels like classics), I've never even come remotely close to sticking when bombing anything substantial, but rather slipping out on a long slide is more likely. Maybe I powerslide differently? idk

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3041 on: June 12, 2020, 03:35:56 PM »
Got a set of Loophole 56mm V-Cuts from Library the other day and finally got to skate them today. I know a couple people (Gay Imp Sausage Metal and Buttfart Rapedick) had posted some thoughts already, but here are my two cents after about an hour:

For reference, I usually skate 99 F4s, 51-53mm (currently 52mm conical fulls). I set these up on a pretty normal setup for me, a DOA 8.5" flat with Ace 44s and no risers. I was worried about ghost pop from going up so much, but these actually felt really nice with the mellow kicks.

As far as the wheels themselves go, they're really nice. I get the F4 comparison for sure, but these feel smoother and the slide has a lot less bark. Still just as fast, though, and just as easy to break into a slide. And even though they're technically a harder durometer, they dodn't feel more glassy or anything like that. One thing that is super cool is that they seem to roll through weelbite really easily, and even when I could really feel it I didn't get pitched.

As other have mentioned, these have bubbles and cosmetic flaws. And yeah, you could seriously rub the graphic off with a paper towel. I am into that though, as it adds to their charm.

I am going to stick with these for now. They're different from F4s but they still have many of the characteristics that I like and they feel even better on shitty, crusty ground. I'll report back as they go.

Edit: I feel like I might have to take the spitfire sticker off this board though.
they look great in that setup! I actually picked up another pair because I was pretty harsh on them last time I renewed them but they just didn’t work for the particular deck I was riding. Have a polar with wheel wells that I’m going to put them on, really looking forward to rolling around on them again

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

tzhangdox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3042 on: June 12, 2020, 03:57:35 PM »
How yellow do loopholes get compared to f4s? in some product pics they look brown out the box but in this pic they look pretty chill ^

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #3043 on: June 12, 2020, 05:13:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
they look great in that setup! I actually picked up another pair because I was pretty harsh on them last time I renewed them but they just didn’t work for the particular deck I was riding. Have a polar with wheel wells that I’m going to put them on, really looking forward to rolling around on them again

Thanks! Yeah, I could totally see getting bad ghost pop on wheels this big if my board wasn't mellow and I wasn't on 52mm Ace. Took them for another spin and I see what you mean about them getting dirty fast.

How yellow do loopholes get compared to f4s? in some product pics they look brown out the box but in this pic they look pretty chill ^

These were a little lighter than F4s out of the wrapper. I'll let you know as they progress.

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #3044 on: June 12, 2020, 07:37:56 PM »
Library is legit. I have 56mm conical fulls I’m debating setting up with 6.1’s, but seeing those wheelbite marks has me wondering.. How loose are your 44’s? And yeah also ghost pop. All the comments of them being smoother on shit ground has me very intrigued. Are they not 99a?

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #3045 on: June 12, 2020, 08:02:07 PM »
So the bite marks are actually from 3 different truck/wheel combos:

Ace 55s with F4 51mm tablets
Ace 44s with F4 52mm conical fulls
Ace 44s with loophole 56mm v-cutS

I ride my aces stock tight and end up with wheelbite marks no matter what size I'm running so take them with a grain of salt. The ones on the right look extra bad just because that's the spot where the marks from all three setups blend together and look super crazy. I think the marks on the left are actually from the other smaller wheels and the 56s haven't bit on that side yet.

I want to say they use the D-scale to measure during and are 52d (lines up with about 101a). That being said, the numbers can be pretty relative and I've skated 101s that were sticky as hell. Part of it might me that I was skating some crusty ass ground, and they could perform completely different at a smooth skatepark.

Diocletian

« Reply #3046 on: June 12, 2020, 08:08:52 PM »
Anyone know the factory Dogtown has their wheels made? Possibly "Creative Urethane"?

weedgod94

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3047 on: June 13, 2020, 12:14:24 AM »
Anyone know the factory Dogtown has their wheels made? Possibly "Creative Urethane"?
they might make different wheels at different places, but a google image search is showing me a lot of wheels with stock AEND cores

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3048 on: June 13, 2020, 01:04:24 AM »
Just got some sml 52mm AG formula for a tech old man board I’m going to setup. Can’t remember the difference between the two formulas, is the AG closer to F4s?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #3049 on: June 13, 2020, 01:10:55 AM »
Just got some sml 52mm AG formula for a tech old man board I’m going to setup. Can’t remember the difference between the two formulas, is the AG closer to F4s?

OG is closer to F4's from what I remember

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3050 on: June 13, 2020, 01:25:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

OG is closer to F4's from what I remember
oh shit! Guess it doesn’t matter, I bought them for less than half price because I have a tonne of points on a online shopping site over here and I can’t find any F4s in Japan at the moment anyway, or at least not for under $100!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3051 on: June 13, 2020, 03:41:05 AM »
Found this nerd talk!!!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone tried SML? how do they compare to Spitfires?
[close]

Good timing, I'm just about done skating my second pair of SML AG 52mm v-cut 99as, these ones:
https://www.tactics.com/sml/grocery-bag-ii-v-cut-skateboard-wheels

Really like them once the tread goes away (why do wheels still come with tread???), feel slightly softer than 99a f4s, maybe a hair better on rough ground, really like the way they slide, very controlled, just as good as f4s imo. Felt just as good bombing hills and doing bluntslides. Maybe a little less flatspot resistant compared to f4s, I got a few small ones that went away quickly (though for context I also flatspot f4s regularly so...). If we're splitting hairs maybe a tiny bit grippier. The conical ish shape is good too, though would be curious to try the classics lookin og-wides in the future.

My next set of wheels are some f4s just because I wanted to skate radial slims again, but in the future I definitely see myself skating these again regularly and probably over f4s if I can find them either for cheaper or in the og wides. Good to support a smaller company, and I like the colour or the urethane a lot more, much less yellow and ever so slightly translucent like classics kinda. Though if you skate really dirty terrain the dirt seems to stick to the wheel a bit more. If I had to compare them to anything I'd say maybe a hybrid of a spitfire classic and an f4? With the riding feel and appearance leaning closer towards classics, and the slide and performance leaning towards f4s.
[close]

Wow! Appreciate the in depth review!

The Grocery Bags are Austyn's preferred formula. We get them from Creative and they're the closest thing to the older Spitfire Classic's. Our OG formula is closer to an F4 or Bones STF from what I have personally tried. Way more flat spot resistant.

As a small brand (pun intended ha) we are really hyped to hear these kinds of reviews and see what people really think.

Much love SLAP fam and Shalom!
[close]

Of course! Super hyped on them. If I understand correctly, there are two sml formulas? The AG is the one I skated and then there's the OG which is harder and more flatspot resistant?

I had a set of these a few years ago https://www.nativeskatestore.co.uk/skateboards-c7/skateboard-wheels-c8/sml-wheels-gillette-commies-og-wide-skateboard-wheels-52mm-p31344. I think they were the harder ones. They were noticeably harder, slid great, felt more like an stf or 101 f4. But like the 101 f4s, a bit too hard and a little rattly on rough ground for me. I definitely prefer the AG formula but these would be great for many people too if they value absolute flatspot resistance and the slidyness (though I don't find any of these really lacking in the AG).

If anything to improve on at all, I'd just say lose the tread if possible but thats a minor issue that only lasts a few days. More shapes would be cool (something like a radial slim maybe). But for a two shape selection, the og wide (classic style) and v-cut (conical style) combo both seem like great choices.

Highly recommended, shalom!
[close]

Technically they're not harder. Both are 99a (which can also vary slightly from batch to batch because of the chemistry)

The OG's have a higher rebound and are a little harder to power slide. We get them from Aend (use to make the old Darkstar duel duros) Super good quality and are harder to flat spot.
[close]

Just to be sure if I understood, the OG ones are more difficult to powerslide than AG formula? Or they are "harder structuraly", in order to improve the powerslides?
I have been riding STFs for years, and would like to try SML wheels, really like the direction of the brand and most feebacks are really great. I just have difficulties to understand the difference between AG and OG formula (nothing on the website). I understand that the AG seems to feel softer than OG, but i'd like to know which ones slides better. The prices on SML wheels in Europe is really interesting so I want to check it.
[close]
Cliff's made some interesting wheel tech posts relating rebound and slide/grip and it triggered my inner geek. I think he's talking about hysteresis. I think of it as how the wheel deforms to grip an irregular surface. Rebound is a wheel deforming and returning to its original shape, plays into rolling resistance..
Higher rebound = more energy return, should *feel* faster and that might make ppl think they're harder
Higher rebound = more grip, less slide

http://insideracingtechnology.com/tirebkexerpt1.htm
If you want more info try searching for "friction tire rebound hysteresis"

sml's formula names confuse me a lil but I think I have it right. Or backwards... it's a 50-50 chance..

AG formula is more like old Spitfire Classics. Slide well, don't have crazy high rebound, wear more quickly than OG formula.
My confusion is the name, OG seems more fitting to me.

OG formula has higher rebound and is more flatspot resistant. Doesn't slide as well as AG formula. This sounds like it'd be more like a Bones STF.
[close]

This is correct. The OG's we're our first wheels made by Aend (the use to make the old darkstar dual duros). I wanted high quality and flatspot resistant.   

Austyn specifically wanted something closer to a spitfire classic. hence the AG formula.

I don't know all the technical stuff with all those big words haha.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #3052 on: June 13, 2020, 03:49:40 AM »
Found this nerd talk!!!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone tried SML? how do they compare to Spitfires?
[close]

Good timing, I'm just about done skating my second pair of SML AG 52mm v-cut 99as, these ones:
https://www.tactics.com/sml/grocery-bag-ii-v-cut-skateboard-wheels

Really like them once the tread goes away (why do wheels still come with tread???), feel slightly softer than 99a f4s, maybe a hair better on rough ground, really like the way they slide, very controlled, just as good as f4s imo. Felt just as good bombing hills and doing bluntslides. Maybe a little less flatspot resistant compared to f4s, I got a few small ones that went away quickly (though for context I also flatspot f4s regularly so...). If we're splitting hairs maybe a tiny bit grippier. The conical ish shape is good too, though would be curious to try the classics lookin og-wides in the future.

My next set of wheels are some f4s just because I wanted to skate radial slims again, but in the future I definitely see myself skating these again regularly and probably over f4s if I can find them either for cheaper or in the og wides. Good to support a smaller company, and I like the colour or the urethane a lot more, much less yellow and ever so slightly translucent like classics kinda. Though if you skate really dirty terrain the dirt seems to stick to the wheel a bit more. If I had to compare them to anything I'd say maybe a hybrid of a spitfire classic and an f4? With the riding feel and appearance leaning closer towards classics, and the slide and performance leaning towards f4s.
[close]

Wow! Appreciate the in depth review!

The Grocery Bags are Austyn's preferred formula. We get them from Creative and they're the closest thing to the older Spitfire Classic's. Our OG formula is closer to an F4 or Bones STF from what I have personally tried. Way more flat spot resistant.

As a small brand (pun intended ha) we are really hyped to hear these kinds of reviews and see what people really think.

Much love SLAP fam and Shalom!
[close]

Of course! Super hyped on them. If I understand correctly, there are two sml formulas? The AG is the one I skated and then there's the OG which is harder and more flatspot resistant?

I had a set of these a few years ago https://www.nativeskatestore.co.uk/skateboards-c7/skateboard-wheels-c8/sml-wheels-gillette-commies-og-wide-skateboard-wheels-52mm-p31344. I think they were the harder ones. They were noticeably harder, slid great, felt more like an stf or 101 f4. But like the 101 f4s, a bit too hard and a little rattly on rough ground for me. I definitely prefer the AG formula but these would be great for many people too if they value absolute flatspot resistance and the slidyness (though I don't find any of these really lacking in the AG).

If anything to improve on at all, I'd just say lose the tread if possible but thats a minor issue that only lasts a few days. More shapes would be cool (something like a radial slim maybe). But for a two shape selection, the og wide (classic style) and v-cut (conical style) combo both seem like great choices.

Highly recommended, shalom!
[close]

Technically they're not harder. Both are 99a (which can also vary slightly from batch to batch because of the chemistry)

The OG's have a higher rebound and are a little harder to power slide. We get them from Aend (use to make the old Darkstar duel duros) Super good quality and are harder to flat spot.
[close]

Just to be sure if I understood, the OG ones are more difficult to powerslide than AG formula? Or they are "harder structuraly", in order to improve the powerslides?
I have been riding STFs for years, and would like to try SML wheels, really like the direction of the brand and most feebacks are really great. I just have difficulties to understand the difference between AG and OG formula (nothing on the website). I understand that the AG seems to feel softer than OG, but i'd like to know which ones slides better. The prices on SML wheels in Europe is really interesting so I want to check it.
[close]
Cliff's made some interesting wheel tech posts relating rebound and slide/grip and it triggered my inner geek. I think he's talking about hysteresis. I think of it as how the wheel deforms to grip an irregular surface. Rebound is a wheel deforming and returning to its original shape, plays into rolling resistance..
Higher rebound = more energy return, should *feel* faster and that might make ppl think they're harder
Higher rebound = more grip, less slide

http://insideracingtechnology.com/tirebkexerpt1.htm
If you want more info try searching for "friction tire rebound hysteresis"

sml's formula names confuse me a lil but I think I have it right. Or backwards... it's a 50-50 chance..

AG formula is more like old Spitfire Classics. Slide well, don't have crazy high rebound, wear more quickly than OG formula.
My confusion is the name, OG seems more fitting to me.

OG formula has higher rebound and is more flatspot resistant. Doesn't slide as well as AG formula. This sounds like it'd be more like a Bones STF.
[close]

This is correct. The OG's we're our first wheels made by Aend (the use to make the old darkstar dual duros). I wanted high quality and flatspot resistant.   

Austyn specifically wanted something closer to a spitfire classic. hence the AG formula.

I don't know all the technical stuff with all those big words haha.
[close]

I'm riding some of the OG formula V-Cuts in 99a at the moment. Definitely good wheels and worth buying but I think I might try the AG formula for my next set. Just not feeling the slide on these 100%. They don't have the 'bite' that I like to feel when sliding.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #3053 on: June 21, 2020, 12:49:48 PM »
Bones stf 99a feel good sofar, but I’m not sure that I think they are better than white Minilogo 101 wheels.
The bones have a nice slide and good grip and a smooth ride but side to side with a set of ML 101 CCuts on my extra set up, they feel pretty similar.

Bones 99 is grippier than F4 99
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 03:13:08 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3054 on: June 21, 2020, 09:11:56 PM »
my sml wheels are broken in now; not too shabby at all. Not as slippery as F4 99s but they feel pretty solid

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #3055 on: June 22, 2020, 06:56:36 AM »

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3056 on: June 22, 2020, 01:54:12 PM »

We will all be skating just bearings at the end of the year

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #3057 on: June 22, 2020, 02:16:46 PM »
Is this when people start buying from smaller name/shitty brands?
Anyone skate Pig Prime yet?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1021
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #3058 on: June 22, 2020, 02:23:05 PM »
Is this when people start buying from smaller name/shitty brands?
Anyone skate Pig Prime yet?

Probably.

.sml
Crupie
Autobahn
Waywards

^ will probably get more traction over say, Pig or OJ/Ricta

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal