Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66553 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #300 on: January 30, 2016, 07:13:52 AM »
I don't understand why 75% of these immigrants are men... I know I'd for sure stay and fight. But these are people that hate women and think it's okay to fuck children.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #301 on: January 30, 2016, 07:15:10 AM »

This is an interesting video on the topic
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2016, 07:44:06 AM »
Expand Quote
The pro-migration party refuses to admit that some immigrants are fucking animals and should get the fuck out of Europe. You know how we can deduct that some of them are pigs? By their fucking behaviour! If you are a legit refugee, you wont be raping, killing and whining about camps, because the simple fact that you dont have to fear for your life should be enough.
[close]

1. There are all sorts of people among the refugees, being a criminal doesn't make them less "legit," a criminal can still fear for his life. They're not cartoon villains. Having said that, I do believe that those who do commit crimes should be prosecuted, and the point has been made by others in this thread too, iirc.

2. Quality of life in camps is a real concern, as many reports testify. You as an immigrant (I assume a white European male) probably don't have experience in being in a refugee camp for years, or even half a year. So what makes your "insight" count?

3. The solution for the crisis needs to be systemic, otherwise it will only perpetuate the antagonism. Solutions have been proposed, but they're all very bitter pills for the European establishment.

Really did not want to turn this into my lifestory. As for insights, how about more than half a year in a rat-infested tiny space, separated by a "wall", sharing utility with many other? Will my dad who now (many years later) is working as interpreter for the office of migration do? Im not gonna sit here and provide proof of my status, Im sure there is no need to go that low.

Marauders are not legit immigrants in my opinion.

About the solutions. Yes, I agree, the solutions are there, too bad the "elected" cowards who have the last say are more interested in lasting another term.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #303 on: January 30, 2016, 08:00:18 AM »
Is it true that Sweden is the rape capitol of Europe now?

Here's something interesting to think about. If it were the other way around and Europeans were invading Syria would they welcome them? I highly doubt it.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #304 on: January 30, 2016, 08:15:28 AM »

Here's something interesting to think about. If it were the other way around and Europeans were invading Syria would they welcome them? I highly doubt it.

Some do say so, I dont know for sure. I can confirm that the grass is green and the girl are pretty.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2016, 10:02:49 AM »
IIf war broke out in your country . Would you stay and fight ? or would you become a refugee ? .

Of course I wouldnt fight. In fact I am doing all in my power to leave my country because I am ashamed of it and its degrading slave to EU mentality. I would only fight for an army like that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_(Greece), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_People%27s_Liberation_Army. I would never fight an imperialistic war, only a class war.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 10:15:15 AM by Tufty »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #306 on: January 30, 2016, 04:34:33 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Some do say so, I dont know for sure. I can confirm that the grass is green and the girl are pretty.

Im not sure but the numbers are extremely high . Its worth noting that what Sweden classifies as Rape might be different in other countries

for example if you force your hand down a womans pant and touch or enter her vagina it is classified as rape

Im not sure if this would be sexual assault or molestation in other countries

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #307 on: January 30, 2016, 05:18:44 PM »
For Alan

I don't know. It depends.

depends on what ?

Is this important to the discussion at hand?

You dont think a  question of " what would you do "  is important in  a discussion about refugees fleeing countries ? How detached are you ?

I hope that your example of a civil war wasn't an analogy to the war in Syria.

In a way it is a civil war

A civil war is a war between organized groups within the same state or country,[1] or, less commonly, between two countries created from a formerly united state

You do have more then one organized group who is against ISIS and Assad . You have ISIS against those groups and against Assad . You have Assad against the rebels and against ISIS

Other countries are involved , but this is the case in most civil wars . I dont think anybody but Russia and Turkey has boots in the ground besides some special forces from many different countries

Btw, if you know that your example and comparisons are useless and don't help your argument at all, why keep making them?

Maybe I was being sarcastic ? maybe I was making fun of myself ? 

don't help your argument at all, why keep making them?

Like when you lash out and try to insult me ? calling me Facist , Racist , Xenophobe and Todd Falcon ?

Is that really helping your ability to discuss with me ?

CigaretteBeer

don't understand why 75% of these immigrants are men... I know I'd for sure stay and fight. But these are people that hate women and think it's okay to fuck children.

Many of them are economical refugees .

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2542
« Reply #308 on: January 30, 2016, 07:41:30 PM »
You dont think a  question of " what would you do "  is important in  a discussion about refugees fleeing countries ? How detached are you ?

I think it's pointless to argue about hypothetical situations, and it doesn't really change anything about the actual situation in Syria or the refugee crisis in Europe. Your example of a civil war in Sweden is in no way comparable to Syria. Your example is clear cut, while I am pretty sure that not even the experts on Syria know what the fuck is going on, and even if there is a "right" side. I guess you like things to be simple, but reality is often complicated. This is why your example is shit, and why asking "what would you do" in an imaginary civil war in my country is pointless.

Like when you lash out and try to insult me ? calling me Facist , Racist , Xenophobe

Those weren't intended as insults. But they weren't compliments either.

In a way it is a civil war

Christopher Columbus over here.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #309 on: January 30, 2016, 08:34:47 PM »
I think it's pointless to argue about hypothetical situations

Kinda like schools planning what to do if a fire or a school shooting happens ? I mean its a hypothetical situation . There is no school shooting or a blazing inferno going on so theres no reason to talk about how to handle it , what to do .

Theres no reason to discus or plan any emergency evacuations from air planes . Its not crashing yet so why explain the emergency plans in the start of the flight

I think it's pointless to argue about hypothetical situations, and it doesn't really change anything about the actual situation in Syria or the refugee crisis in Europe

You are on a skateboard forum discussing this for 11 pages . You think this is going somewhere that would effect the current state of the war or refugee crisis ?

we are just talking man

This is why your example is shit, and why asking "what would you do" in an imaginary civil war in my country is pointless.

You dont think your govement has a plan or a strategry if they were attacked by X country ?  or a plan or strategy if different political parties or terrorist organisations were planning or executing attacks on your country ?

Maybe if Sweden had hypothetical plans to deal with 200k refugees and Europe had hypothetical plans to deal with this refugee crisis in a imaginary civil war in Syria . Things would be abit better for everybody

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #310 on: January 30, 2016, 09:05:33 PM »
First of all, you asked about personal decisions in a hypothetical situations, not government contingency plans. Big, big difference there.

Second, in a discussion about real events, happening to real people, personal decisions in hypothetical situations are totally beside the point. You sound like a drunk in a bar, rambling and jumping from one topic to another, lacking any semblance of coherency, but believing that you're a philosophical mastermind, as if answering your question would somehow prove some point about the refugees in Europe.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #311 on: January 30, 2016, 09:58:19 PM »
personal decisions in a hypothetical situations, not government contingency plans

We cant discuss hypothetical situations ?

What would you do if you saw a car crash is a hypothetical interesting question

What would you in a house fire is a  hypothetical interesting question

Asking what somebody would do if they were in the same situation as the war refugees of Syria , in a thread about refugees
is a hypothetical interesting question and relevant

Even tufty who thinks Im a person gave a interesting answer

You sound like a drunk in a bar

Is that a upgrade from Racist, Xenophobe,  fascist ? or downgrade ?

but believing that you're a philosophical mastermind,

Look whos talking , you cant even answer a simple question of what country you are from without trying o sound like philosopher

in a discussion about real events, happening to real people, personal decisions in hypothetical situations are totally beside the point.

Its not too far fetched that many European countries would have a national vote about the refugee situation . Its Hypothetical now But it can most deffently happen

Me answering on what I would vote is relevant to this discussion

are totally beside the point

What point ? theres a point to be made here ?  You think Angela Merkel is keeping a eye  on this thread and seeing who makes the better case ?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #312 on: January 30, 2016, 10:32:12 PM »
Germany's Merkel says refugees must return home once war is over

Support for her conservative bloc has slipped as concerns mount about how Germany will integrate the 1.1 million migrants who arrived last year, while crime and security are also in the spotlight after a wave of assaults on women in Cologne at New Year by men of north African and Arab appearance.

"We need ... to say to people that this is a temporary residential status and we expect that, once there is peace in Syria again, once IS has been defeated in Iraq, that you go back to your home country with the knowledge that you have gained,"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-refugees-idUSKCN0V80IH

Do the refugees know this ? and will they be deported by germany back to Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria or will they just be allowed to take a train to Sweden and other European countries

what are the % of those that will want to go back ? after seeing Europe and having the benefits of living in Europe

Its also worth to ask what classifies as " war " ? . How long before they send home people from Iraq ? a country which has had military conflict since the 80s

'Hundreds-strong' mob of masked men rampage through Stockholm station beating up refugee children in revenge attack for female asylum centre worker killed by Somali 'boy'

A mob of black-clad masked men went on a rampage in and around Stockholm's main train station last night beating up refugees and anyone who did not look like they were ethnically Swedish.
Before the attack, the group of 200 people handed out xenophobic leaflets with the message 'Enough now'.
Swedish media reported that the thugs, allegedly linked to Sweden's football hooligan scene, were targeting unaccompanied minors with a 'foreign' background.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423968/Mobs-hundreds-masked-men-rampage-Stockholm-central-station-beating-refugee-children.html

Worth to note that one of the reasons they picked the Stockholm Central Train station is that there a huge groups of illegal / legal refugee gangs of adults and kids hanging out there . I posted a article about the crime wave at the train station afew pages ago

Heres one for CigaretteBeer

Muslims in UK top 3 million for first time... with over 50% born outside Britain: Number in country doubles in a decade as immigration and birth rates soar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 10:49:11 PM by Monty Burns »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2016, 12:59:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Im not sure but the numbers are extremely high . Its worth noting that what Sweden classifies as Rape might be different in other countries

for example if you force your hand down a womans pant and touch or enter her vagina it is classified as rape

Yes I was researching it and it's very hard to compare the numbers of rapes with many countries because there are many different legal definitions in many countries. In America it differs in each state and the word "rape" is seldom used to define sex crimes. Regardless of the figures it is obvious why this is happening. It's sexual terrorism. In my eyes the worst crime one can commit is rape. The worst variation is child molestation. I don't believe in capitol punishment but I can make an exception for rapists and child molesters. Muslims have a slightly different view than most Europeans. Their prophet was a pedophile and a rapist and fully endorses that shit.  

The world truly has gone mad. The rise of PC idiots that believe they're liberals don't seem to believe in having open discusions. They will call me a bigot because I am against a political ideology that infringes upon human rights. I am truly an intolerant facist because I'm apposed to intolerance and facism. Yes that makes total sense. I am against any political ideology that promotes rape and pedophilia, sexism and hatred of homosexuals and transgendered people, genocide, and murder. It's very clear this is what the Quarn teaches. I suppose the fact that I am against Nazism is more proof of my bigotry. They have a clever tactic of accusing you of belonging to some fucked up group if you disagree with the norm. How liberal of them to name call and divide people against each other.

I was reading that 60% of the "refugees" are economic migrants. Those people should receive nothing. It truly is a horrible situation for Europe. But your leaders and all of these leftist PC idiots are to blame. Only a fool would believe mixing these people with western society would work out. Sweden should cut off welfare to these bastards as soon as possible. Even highly educated immigrants don't do well because of the welfare sytem there.

All of the people that think European citizens should have to suffer and help these people that hate western values are idiots. Is it really fair to make the people of a country suffer for their corrupt leader's sins? I don't think so. But an awful lot of your people seemed to think this was a great idea and masses of fools were happy to have these 3rd world people suck the great tit of Europe.

Here's an article on Islam and rape
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2016, 04:07:13 AM »

Expand Quote
Support for her conservative bloc has slipped as concerns mount about how Germany will integrate the 1.1 million migrants who arrived last year, while crime and security are also in the spotlight after a wave of assaults on women in Cologne at New Year by men of north African and Arab appearance.

"We need ... to say to people that this is a temporary residential status and we expect that, once there is peace in Syria again, once IS has been defeated in Iraq, that you go back to your home country with the knowledge that you have gained,"
[close]

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-refugees-idUSKCN0V80IH

Do the refugees know this ? and will they be deported by germany back to Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria or will they just be allowed to take a train to Sweden and other European countries

what are the % of those that will want to go back ? after seeing Europe and having the benefits of living in Europe

Its also worth to ask what classifies as " war " ? . How long before they send home people from Iraq ? a country which has had military conflict since the 80s

'Hundreds-strong' mob of masked men rampage through Stockholm station beating up refugee children in revenge attack for female asylum centre worker killed by Somali 'boy'

Expand Quote
A mob of black-clad masked men went on a rampage in and around Stockholm's main train station last night beating up refugees and anyone who did not look like they were ethnically Swedish.
Before the attack, the group of 200 people handed out xenophobic leaflets with the message 'Enough now'.
Swedish media reported that the thugs, allegedly linked to Sweden's football hooligan scene, were targeting unaccompanied minors with a 'foreign' background.
[close]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423968/Mobs-hundreds-masked-men-rampage-Stockholm-central-station-beating-refugee-children.html

Worth to note that one of the reasons they picked the Stockholm Central Train station is that there a huge groups of illegal / legal refugee gangs of adults and kids hanging out there . I posted a article about the crime wave at the train station afew pages ago

Muslims in UK top 3 million for first time... with over 50% born outside Britain: Number in country doubles in a decade as immigration and birth rates soar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html

Wow that is really fucked up and sad. Last night I was watching youtube videos about Muslims in Britain. I couldn't believe the attitude of the Muslims to the native people. The ones in Britain are very hostile and get violent for simply disagreeing with them. Islam has no place in Europe and it's absurd they move to a place with a culture that clashes with theirs. I can't imagine how shitty it would feel to have your home being invaded by assholes that feel they have the right to change the culture to theirs.

Even though so many horrible acts of violence are carried out in the name of Islam people somehow believe the majority are peaceful and it's just a few bad apples that give the religion a bad name. It's not hard to find out what the teachings of Islam are so how is it that people that believe in such barbaric fascist shit are all harmless peaceful brothers and sisters of ours?And fuck it, let's invite them into our country and take care of them. There's no way any of them are terrorist. That's paranoid thinking and of course racist(somehow it's now racist to be opposed to a political theolgy) The majority of Muslims believe in Shariah Law. That really says a lot. And large numbers approve of terrorism. Those are just the ones admitting it. And no, I'm not saying every Muslim is going to commit acts of terror. But anyone who believes in such a fucked up way of life can fuck off. Most KKK members aren't committing crimes but they believe in fucked up things and are a part of the problem. So the same law applies to them; which is, they can fuck off.

What they are doing is commiting cultural genocide in Britain. These people (Muslims) are not wanted there by the native people, but Europeans are so scared of being called a racist or xenophobe they just let it happen. Brittish people are trying to prove they're not racist by letting people that despise their society invade it and eventually destroy it. That's like letting somebody fuck you in the ass to prove you're not a homophobe. Any other people would defend their land from being taken over by brainwashed followers of a pedophile, but it seems the British people have lost their balls. I would love to see those evil fuckers driven out of there but I don't see that happening soon and perhaps my Native American ancestors have cursed them for the genocide their ancestors committed. Hopefully not though because a child shouldn't pay for their father's sins. And here is a link to what I mean by cultural genocide  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide

An interesting thing I found out was that Adolf Hitler was a huge fan of Islam. It makes sense because Nazism and Islam are very similiar political ideologies. I really hope people will realize Islam is a very dangerous threat to the western world before it's too late and we have another Hitler. Many people supported Nazism until they could see how horrible it was. Maybe the first people to say it was wrong were called Naziphobes? The people that carried out 9/11 and the members of ISIS aren't distorting the Quran's teachings. They our doing exactly what their holy book commands them to do.

Here's a link to an article from The Wall Street Journel called "Why Hitler wished he was a Muslim". http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/01/why-hitler-wished-he-were-muslim-wsj.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed#.Vq3sQqjnbYj

Link to support for Nazi Germany

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/germanyandprussia/fl/Who-Supported-Hitler-and-Why.htm

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2016, 06:46:49 AM »
personal decisions in a hypothetical situations, not government contingency plans

We cant discuss hypothetical situations ?

What would you do if you saw a car crash is a hypothetical interesting question

What would you in a house fire is a  hypothetical interesting question

To reiterate, you asked about personal decisions in a hypothetical situations, then started going on about government contingency plans as if that was what you asked about. Even you can see that there's a discrepancy there.

A fire or a crash are very simple situations, while the war in Syria is very complicated. Besides, you didn't ask what we would do if we were in the Syrians' position, but rather what we would do if a war broke out in our country, and then gave a piss poor example of a civil war in Sweden, which is in no way comparable to the war in Syria.

Its not too far fetched that many European countries would have a national vote about the refugee situation . Its Hypothetical now But it can most deffently happen

Me answering on what I would vote is relevant to this discussion

You're jumping from topic to topic again.

Look whos talking , you cant even answer a simple question of what country you are from without trying o sound like philosopher

I'm not, but seeing as you are a high school dropout who's not very bright, I can see why it seems that way.

The point of this topic is to discuss and debate the refugee crisis in Europe. And there's obviously several sides in this discussion, with you on the anti-refugee side.

seeing who makes the better case ?

Yes, that is exactly the point of this discussion, minus the shitty Merkel remark. Now that you know, maybe you'll begin to think about making relevant points.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2016, 04:48:29 PM »
To reiterate, you asked about personal decisions in a hypothetical situations, then started going on about government contingency plans as if that was what you asked about. Even you can see that there's a discrepancy there.

I asked several question , you are just trying to lump them into one , and claiming it has nothing to do with the thread . I gave several options for you to answer a "what would you do " for you to be open to answer

A fire or a crash are very simple situations

Are they ? how many thousands die every year cause they did stupid things and panicked ? How many thousands die every year cause they stay inside a burning house to try to help people , or who get lost in the house thanks to fire and smoke ?

How many people start even bigger  fires by pouring water on grease and oil fires thinking it will end the fire ?

you didn't ask what we would do if we were in the Syrians' position, but rather what we would do if a war broke out in our country

You refuse to answer the question cause  you would have to imagine your country being in a civil war ?

but you would be ok with imagine your self being Syrian and being at war  ?

You're jumping from topic to topic again.

Am I ?  Countries voting on how to deal with refugees in the thread about  how to deal with refugees is jumping topic ?

The point of this topic is to discuss and debate the refugee crisis in Europe

So yeah ? what you would do if you were in the position of a refugee and votes about the refugee crisis are not relevant to the discussion

Maybe you should post some rules to this thread on what exactly we are allowed to talk about

seeing as you are a high school dropout who's not very bright

You keep bringing that up , how is that relevant to this discussion ?

Me asking a " What would you do if you were in shoes of a syrian " or " what would you do if civil war broke out in your country :
are not relevant in a discution about refugees

But me not wanting to take Spanish or math is relevant in a discussion about refugees  ?

Yes, that is exactly the point of this discussion, minus the shitty Merkel remark. Now that you know, maybe you'll begin to think about making relevant points.

You know maybe I was wrong , maybe the Swedish government and Merkel is watching this thread . Seems like the view on who is a legit refugee and who is not is becoming quite clear. Is there any country who is talking about expanding their refugee intake ?

Seems more like more and more countries are talking about closing up and kick them out . I guess Ice Nine was right ,

monty burns is a genius, someone with some pull should inform world leaders about this thread

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #317 on: February 01, 2016, 01:07:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes I was researching it and it's very hard to compare the numbers of rapes with many countries because there are many different legal definitions in many countries. In America it differs in each state and the word "rape" is seldom used to define sex crimes. Regardless of the figures it is obvious why this is happening. It's sexual terrorism. In my eyes the worst crime one can commit is rape. The worst variation is child molestation. I don't believe in capitol punishment but I can make an exception for rapists and child molesters. Muslims have a slightly different view than most Europeans. Their prophet was a pedophile and a rapist and fully endorses that shit.  

The world truly has gone mad. The rise of PC idiots that believe they're liberals don't seem to believe in having open discusions. They will call me a bigot because I am against a political ideology that infringes upon human rights. I am truly an intolerant facist because I'm apposed to intolerance and facism. Yes that makes total sense. I am against any political ideology that promotes rape and pedophilia, sexism and hatred of homosexuals and transgendered people, genocide, and murder. It's very clear this is what the Quarn teaches. I suppose the fact that I am against Nazism is more proof of my bigotry. They have a clever tactic of accusing you of belonging to some fucked up group if you disagree with the norm. How liberal of them to name call and divide people against each other.

I was reading that 60% of the "refugees" are economic migrants. Those people should receive nothing. It truly is a horrible situation for Europe. But your leaders and all of these leftist PC idiots are to blame. Only a fool would believe mixing these people with western society would work out. Sweden should cut off welfare to these bastards as soon as possible. Even highly educated immigrants don't do well because of the welfare sytem there.

All of the people that think European citizens should have to suffer and help these people that hate western values are idiots. Is it really fair to make the people of a country suffer for their corrupt leader's sins? I don't think so. But an awful lot of your people seemed to think this was a great idea and masses of fools were happy to have these 3rd world people suck the great tit of Europe.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women

mate, amongst your ramblings you have missed one very big thing. the reason that these refugees' countries are at war or at a fucked up state is because of the western world invading them and generally messing with their politics and peace. i believe the least a humane europe could do would be to provide refugees with accomodation and food. after all, any prosperity that the europeans have been enjoying in the few centuries past is all due to invasions, crusades, discovery of america (and all other "americas" throughout history), exploitation of the far east to name a few examples. where did all this amazing wealth come from otherwise?
i do not like any religions, especially the muslim one that is stricter than most others and requires a higher level of illiteracy to follow. i have met and become friends with various muslims from different backgrounds and under lots of circumstances. my impressions are:
none of them was a pedo.
all of them had strong ties with their families.
their praying in the middle of the day looked dumb as fuck.
if you think that the majority of refugees are violent pedophiles then you need to travel a little and educate yourself from sources other than sites like "www.jihadiwatch.com)
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #318 on: February 01, 2016, 01:10:31 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Wow that is really fucked up and sad. Last night I was watching youtube videos about Muslims in Britain. I couldn't believe the attitude of the Muslims to the native people. The ones in Britain are very hostile and get violent for simply disagreeing with them. Islam has no place in Europe and it's absurd they move to a place with a culture that clashes with theirs. I can't imagine how shitty it would feel to have your home being invaded by assholes that feel they have the right to change the culture to theirs.

Even though so many horrible acts of violence are carried out in the name of Islam people somehow believe the majority are peaceful and it's just a few bad apples that give the religion a bad name. It's not hard to find out what the teachings of Islam are so how is it that people that believe in such barbaric fascist shit are all harmless peaceful brothers and sisters of ours?And fuck it, let's invite them into our country and take care of them. There's no way any of them are terrorist. That's paranoid thinking and of course racist(somehow it's now racist to be opposed to a political theolgy) The majority of Muslims believe in Shariah Law. That really says a lot. And large numbers approve of terrorism. Those are just the ones admitting it. And no, I'm not saying every Muslim is going to commit acts of terror. But anyone who believes in such a fucked up way of life can fuck off. Most KKK members aren't committing crimes but they believe in fucked up things and are a part of the problem. So the same law applies to them; which is, they can fuck off.

What they are doing is commiting cultural genocide in Britain. These people (Muslims) are not wanted there by the native people, but Europeans are so scared of being called a racist or xenophobe they just let it happen. Brittish people are trying to prove they're not racist by letting people that despise their society invade it and eventually destroy it. That's like letting somebody fuck you in the ass to prove you're not a homophobe. Any other people would defend their land from being taken over by brainwashed followers of a pedophile, but it seems the British people have lost their balls. I would love to see those evil fuckers driven out of there but I don't see that happening soon and perhaps my Native American ancestors have cursed them for the genocide their ancestors committed. Hopefully not though because a child shouldn't pay for their father's sins. And here is a link to what I mean by cultural genocide  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide

An interesting thing I found out was that Adolf Hitler was a huge fan of Islam. It makes sense because Nazism and Islam are very similiar political ideologies. I really hope people will realize Islam is a very dangerous threat to the western world before it's too late and we have another Hitler. Many people supported Nazism until they could see how horrible it was. Maybe the first people to say it was wrong were called Naziphobes? The people that carried out 9/11 and the members of ISIS aren't distorting the Quran's teachings. They our doing exactly what their holy book commands them to do.

Here's a link to an article from The Wall Street Journel called "Why Hitler wished he was a Muslim". http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/01/why-hitler-wished-he-were-muslim-wsj.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed#.Vq3sQqjnbYj

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/germanyandprussia/fl/Who-Supported-Hitler-and-Why.htm

you should watch some youtube videos of the brits' attitude towards the locals when they were invading pakistan/india/south africa. im sure they behaved like real gentlemen
Expand Quote
[close]

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #319 on: February 01, 2016, 03:01:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

mate, amongst your ramblings you have missed one very big thing. the reason that these refugees' countries are at war or at a fucked up state is because of the western world invading them and generally messing with their politics and peace. i believe the least a humane europe could do would be to provide refugees with accomodation and food. after all, any prosperity that the europeans have been enjoying in the few centuries past is all due to invasions, crusades, discovery of america (and all other "americas" throughout history), exploitation of the far east to name a few examples. where did all this amazing wealth come from otherwise?
i do not like any religions, especially the muslim one that is stricter than most others and requires a higher level of illiteracy to follow. i have met and become friends with various muslims from different backgrounds and under lots of circumstances. my impressions are:
none of them was a pedo.
if you think that the majority of refugees are violent pedophiles then you need to travel a little and educate yourself from sources other than sites like "www.jihadiwatch.com)

So you believe the innocent citizans should pay for corrupt politician's greed? I'm not saying Europe or America have these fantastic governments. They are bith horrible, with America being the worst. But everything has been fucked up by these psychopaths it's impossible for us to have a government that truly represents what the majority wants. I agree with you to a point, but you act like these people never had problems before the west exploited their rescources (which is wrong as hell). These people are hundreds of years behind thanks to Islam. Their countries had amazing mathematicians and astronomers. Who knows how far they would have advanced if it wasn't for Islam?

And what about the fact that only 1 in 5 of these migrants aren't from Syria? Your country is being fucked over. How will 3rd world people contribute in any way? I understand wanting a better life, but it's not possible to give it to everyone. And in an attempt to do so will result in the destruction of your civalization and now you and your family and all native people of the land are fucked. There are no easy answers and I'm all for helping people but when it comes between the choice of me and my family's well being and migrants which will only burden and destroy my country I will choose what's good for me and my family. The Paris attacks and huge rise in rapes isn't an indication of what's to come? If they try coming here in flocks I will do anything I can to keep people that believe in Islam out of my country.

I didn't say the majority of Muslims are violent pedophiles. But the fact that the majority endorse such a horid political ideology is why I don't want them in my country. They don't fit in western society and never will. If the choice was let them invade America or do nothing and let them figure it out on their own I'd gladly choose the latter. As far as I'm concerned, the less amount of people alive to pass on bigotry the better. I'm sure most Nazi's would appear friendly and kind, especially to another white. But I'd feel the same exact way. I don't have sympathy on anyone that supports a politcal agenda to force all humans to convert or be killed. Not too mention the other barbaric views Islam espouses.

So the information of that page is incorrect because you dislike the name of the URL? Also you are not wise to assume you know somebody you've ever met. I've traveled the world with my family since I was born until I was an adult and I continue to do so on my own. I would guess I've traveled to many more places than you. How much have you traveled? I've been to middle eastern countries. They are horrible in every way. I don't like cultures that make women cover their bodies in shame. That is disturbing to me. Also I used to drink heavly. Therefor I went to many a liquor store and have interacted with many a Muslims. I even became friends with a Muslim that owned a store.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2016, 03:03:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

you should watch some youtube videos of the brits' attitude towards the locals when they were invading pakistan/india/south africa. im sure they behaved like real gentlemen

Post some videos

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2016, 03:47:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

none of them was a pedo.

A big point of yours seems to be that besause Western governments destablilized Syria they are entitled to revenge on us. I'm not sure if you're familar with the history of Islamic countries invading western countries through the centeries. If we go by your logic we have to right to fuck their countries and have zero moral obligation to take these people in and help them.

Are you aware that Muslims are the biggest proponents of slavery in history and there are Muslim countries which still practice it? It's odd how whites are viewed as the most criminal race for their involvement with slavery when Muslim's have done an insanely larger amount of damage. Here's an article about it by a BLACK PERSON
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #322 on: February 01, 2016, 04:48:37 AM »
CigaretteBeer is pollution of nonsense.

Seems more like more and more countries are talking about closing up and kick them out . I guess Ice Nine was right ,

Expand Quote
monty burns is a genius, someone with some pull should inform world leaders about this thread
[close]

This made my day.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:50:42 AM by Tufty »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #323 on: February 01, 2016, 05:07:57 AM »
http://www.thelocal.de/20160201/afd-stirs-outrage-with-comments-about-shooting-children

"Right-wing party Alternative for Germany (AfD) have come in for harsh criticism for bringing up the use of weapons against refugees at the German border.

“Do you want women with children to be denied entry [into Germany] by armed force?” a Facebook commentator asked Beatrix von Storch, deputy leader of the AfD.

The trained lawyer, who is now an MEP, replied with a simple ‘yes’, the Süddeutsche Zeitung reports.

Von Storch later backtracked from this position that children could be shot at, while maintaining that women were fair targets."

For those who don't know, "the AFD, as it’s known, is the closest thing Pegida supporters have to a real political party on the national and state level." http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-12-10/germany-s-refugee-crisis-fueling-far-right-pegida-movement

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #324 on: February 01, 2016, 05:18:26 AM »
the people who vote for the politicians are responsible for the politicians' actions. its tough but in the same way greeks are now paying back the money that former traitor governments wasted/stole. i never voted for those people but i am too paying off other peoples bad choices. i know if we took in all refugees then europe would come to an end but i dont think this end is too far anyway so im ready to take the blow.
as for liking muslims or not just consider that i come from a place where half of the population used to be muslims. and i never liked the fact that they (the ones living in my town and i'd assume the majority of them) are dirty, against progress, women dressed with those daft burkas while men are the best customers in brothels and so on. i just think that if their peace was not disturbed there would not be as many refugees/immigrants trying to enter europe. even if they had to leave their countries for whatever reason they would find other neigbouring, friendlier countries to go to.
like you i have travelled a lot too. of the 36 years that im alive i lived 8 in the uk, where i came in good contact with muslims other than the ones from my hometown (the ones from where i come from are in strong ties with turkey and are supported by germany, usa and turkey but their educational and general cultural level are far lower to the muslims that i met in the uk because the very countries that have this minority under their wing are making sure that this minority will stay as is, uneducated and stale, guided by people who dont even live in greece. i have also been to china on various business trips, turkey for a few times, egypt and not to mention europe (skate tourism and inter railing). i am all for leaving people in peace and for greed to vanish all over the world. if an empire is built on someone else's shoulders and this someone tilts a bit then the empire is going to collapse.
Expand Quote
[close]

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #325 on: February 01, 2016, 09:09:15 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What they are doing is commiting cultural genocide in Britain. These people (Muslims) are not wanted there by the native people, but Europeans are so scared of being called a racist or xenophobe they just let it happen. Brittish people are trying to prove they're not racist by letting people that despise their society invade it and eventually destroy it. , but it seems the British people have lost their balls. I would love to see those evil fuckers driven out of there but I don't see that happening That's like letting somebody fuck you in the ass to prove you're not a homophobe. Any other people would defend their land from being taken over by brainwashed followers of a pedophilesoon and perhaps my Native American ancestors have cursed them for the genocide their ancestors committed. Hopefully not though because a child shouldn't pay for their father's sins. And here is a link to what I mean by cultural genocide  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide

Not gonna get in you guys little squabble but I gotta admit I spit my food out laughing at this example. Too fucking funny...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #326 on: February 01, 2016, 11:46:33 AM »
Ill post this up again . Im interested in hearing what Alan , Tufty , excitableboy and the rest of you guys

IIf war broke out in your country . Would you stay and fight ? or would you become a refugee ? .

Would you leave behind your mother , wife , kids and go to some other country and hope that IF you get to stay , IF you get a job , IF you get a house and IF you get money you will send for them ?

Or stay and fight for your side , and help your family and friends in your home country ?

Heres another of Montys horrible examples

Sweden is a pretty stable country , But I guess if the Swedish king made a grasp for power and decided that all jews in sweden must be killed , or a genocide against blue eyed people . Splitting the police and military in 2 factions . A civil war in Sweden

Or for any reason a civil war starts in your country and there is a side to pick

I would rather stay and fight

It's an interesting question. Those with military training and experience will make up the majority of fighters on either side. Those people will probably become a regional army. There will be a large influx of people, both veteran and civilian, rushing to join when it starts but the lack of "embracing the suck" for lack of better term, will probably lead to many of those civilians falling out when it's opportune.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #327 on: February 01, 2016, 12:14:24 PM »
Migrant centre banned from holding memorial to Swedish social worker 'stabbed to death by Somali boy, 15' in case it upsets refugee children

Staff at asylum centre banned from holding memorial for murdered woman
Social workers in Örnsköldsvik also told not to fly flag at half mast
Council said decision to ban was to secure the well being of the children

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426793/Migrant-centre-banned-holding-memorial-Swedish-social-worker-stabbed-death-Somali-boy-15-case-upsets-refugee-children.html

The lawless asylum centre where migrants rule: Inside squalid Swedish shelter that police will not enter, where 10-year-old boy was raped and that has just TWO staff on duty for 600 refugees

The tiny room is crammed full of all the family's worldly possessions. Dirty dishes, baby bottles and an old kettle fight for space with a glowing tablet computer, in a room eight metres square that is now home to six people.
Amid the squalor, a sick child lies sleeping on an old mattress on the floor, inches from a filthy sink that doubles as bathroom and kitchen.
These are the conditions inside one of Sweden's most notorious asylum centres - where youths were free to rape a ten-year-old boy and where police now refuse to enter after being chased away in a riot.
Signalisten Asylum Centre  in Västerås, an hour west of Stockholm, was once a hotel welcoming people to the town of 133,000 people.
Today, 600 men, women and children sleep in its grubby rooms, guarded by just two night-time staff who are too scared to leave their rooms.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3425640/The-lawless-asylum-centre-migrants-rule-Inside-squalid-shelter-ten-year-old-boy-raped-police-not-enter-just-TWO-staff-duty-600-refugees.html

Refugee crisis will cost Germany £38 BILLION by the end of 2017, new study claims

The German Economic Institute, which is based in Cologne, put together a projection for feeding, housing and educating the children of one million-plus migrants who have entered the country.
Angela Merkel's government is reported to already be dreaming up new ways of taxing people - in what is already one of the most heavily taxed countries in the world - to help foot the bill.

If Europe fails on the question of refugees ... then it won't be the Europe we wish for,' said Merkel in August.
However, speaking at at an event in Mainz, near Frankfurt on January 11, Merkel admitted the European refugee crisis was 'out of control'.
She said: 'Now all of a sudden we are facing the challenge that refugees are coming to Europe and we are vulnerable, as we see, because we do not yet have the order, the control, that we would like to have.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426354/Refugee-crisis-cost-Germany-38BILLION-end-2017-new-study-claims.html

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #328 on: February 01, 2016, 12:34:38 PM »
More than 10,000 refugee children missing in Europe

More than 10,000 unaccompanied refugee and migrant children have disappeared in Europe, the EU police agency Europol said on Sunday, fearing many have been whisked into sex trafficking rings or the slave trade.

"It's not unreasonable to say that we're looking at 10,000-plus children," Donald told The Observer, adding that 5,000 had disappeared in Italy alone.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/10000-refugee-children-missing-europe-160131164555450.html

Shocking footage claims to show a group of migrant men 'attacking two pensioners who stood up for a woman they were harassing on the Munich subway'

Shocking footage has surfaced online appearing to show a group of young migrants attacking two German pensioners after they stood up for a young women the men were harassing on a subway train.
Recorded on a mobile phone, the disgraceful video shows the men - of Eastern European or Arabic origin - holding one man by the arms as they verbally abuse him.
The second victim is seen grappling with one of the migrants, before he is held up by the neck and threatened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426947/Shocking-footage-claims-group-migrant-men-attacking-two-pensioners-stood-woman-harassing-Munich-subway.html

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #329 on: February 01, 2016, 03:30:32 PM »
All kinds of phobia in this thread. When the Berlin Wall fell, 15 million refugees entered Germany. They can take a few million even if some of them will cling to a desert ideology. Many whites in the west do too, and many among them still bite their tongue at gays and women. It took years (edit: centuries, actually) for the more free of thought to get them to do that. Transplant muslims will pose a challenge, undoubtedly, but why give up so cowardly? Aren't you a fighter, Monty?

As I said before I probably would not stay and fight, if my country was to turn Sharia. In my opinion, flight never really got the credit it deserves. It's the fighter who defies logic we admire, but really, if I'd want to protect my hypothetical wife and daughter my best bet is to leave. Of course this is all useless speculation. Safe to say I'm not about to stand up to a possessed militia of rapists, however. They want me dead much more than I ever could them.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:53:07 PM by excitableboy »