Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66561 times)

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #480 on: March 19, 2016, 01:28:01 PM »
I think this whole argument got out of hand a while ago. And I'm aware I've played a part in this. I think everyone should calm the fuck down a little bit (me included). Monty has his views. My own views are drastically different. But I think it's time to calm down again. We're all accusing Monty of racism all the time, which makes him defend himself ever more viciously and leads to sometimes outrageous comments. When you look at the first few pages, you can see that Monty's views aren't all that extreme actually (even though I personally don't agree with them). But they became ever more so in the course of this thread. It's a vicious cycle kind of some sort.

What I'm saying is this: Maybe it's not the best idea to call people out as quickly and as hard as possible over this issue. Especially not on the internet. And not on a skateboard forum either.

So sorry for some insults, Monty. I've read through your statistics and it's fair to say I've underestimated the extent of the problem Sweden has with sexual assault. I'm not sure inhowfar it's related to immigration, but nonetheless I stand corrected. That'll also be the last time I post in this thread. I'm so over this whole debate in general.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2542
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #481 on: March 19, 2016, 06:25:36 PM »
https://thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2016/03/07/imperialism-and-super-exploitation/

"Also, Smith stresses the suppression of international mobility of labour by the North in contributing to this, as we see only too well in the current migration crisis in Europe."

Well if TL;DR the multinationals have been profiting more and more on very cheap labour (below labour power) because of the abundance of workers in terrible condition in "emerging economies". If they try to immigrate to West (or North as it is mentioned in the article) they just spoil the plan of western multinational corporations as there will be a shortage of people to super-exploit. That's why immigrants are not encouraged to immigrate.

I posted this link in this thread (or its twin) a few weeks ago. Worth repeating.
http://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jan/29/hidden-child-labour-syrian-refugees-turkey-supplying-europe-fast-fashion

Apologies if the story doesn't include foreigners stealing, raping, and invading Europe. I'm sure we'll be begging soon-to-be Nordic commandos to save our lives in the near future.

@AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice, as a German, you must know what comes with "concerned citizens," whose complaints seem innocent and reasonable enough at first...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #482 on: March 20, 2016, 12:04:17 AM »
AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

I know you wont post again in this thread but thanks for the olive branch . Ive always said one should be able to argue their point in a cool and calm fashion without name calling and threats . Seems Im one of the few in this thread that can do that . I dont hold grudges so no worries

We should be able to discuss things even if we dont agree with eachother , anyways  Beer on me if I ever see you

I thought this thread was done again but surprise surprise Tufty bumped it again . I guess bumping threads on SLAP are more important then helping refugees . I mean tufty always wants to "look good"  not actually be good

Alan

posted this link in this thread (or its twin) a few weeks ago. Worth repeating.
http://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jan/29/hidden-child-labour-syrian-refugees-turkey-supplying-europe-fast-fashion

Fun to see you post a link that is actually from a credible source . Its abit weird that when I use that source you call bull shit on it . But when it suits your cause its all good .  Hey atleast this time your sources are not some weird tumbler page written by some 14 year old girl

Apologies if the story doesn't include foreigners stealing, raping, and invading Europe. I'm sure we'll be begging soon-to-be Nordic commandos to save our lives in the near future.

Thats fine , most articles about child labour in Turkey dont usualy spin off into a article about sexual violence in Sweden . But just check any other paper . You can find hundreds of articles about refugee crimes in any paper

And you lost me with your  " Soon to be Nordic Commando " comment ?  eh ??

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #483 on: March 20, 2016, 11:55:06 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35854413

EU-Turkey deal comes into effect. In Greece refugees/immigrants are geting arrested and detained in the so-called hotspots, where it will be decided if they deserve refugee status. If they dont, they will be deported in Turkey, which is horrible as Turkey is not the most human rights friendly country....  There are rumours that people that are afraid that they cant get refugee status are hiding in forests and caves around greece searching for a safe passage....

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #484 on: March 20, 2016, 11:57:25 AM »

And you lost me with your� " Soon to be Nordic Commando " comment ?� eh ??

Could be wrong but I think he's referring to the K�mando, an on-the-go cabinet Ikea is coming out with. It's really easy to build so that when you encounter a pack of ravenous refugees, or anything else you don't like really, you can go back in the closet swiftly. Give it some time and the free market will solve everything.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #485 on: March 21, 2016, 08:17:58 AM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #486 on: March 21, 2016, 12:04:08 PM »
^ Journalists are actual human scum. Right off the bat "sweden is barely coping..." SWEDEN IS ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRIES ON EARTH!

Then the Aussie reporters take their cameras into an area where they know cameras aren't wanted, then proceed to get beaten up. They knowingly shoved their cameras in migrants faces so they could sell the story, fuckin HATE reporters man!

excitableboy

« Reply #487 on: March 21, 2016, 04:11:59 PM »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #488 on: March 22, 2016, 04:34:29 AM »
^ Journalists are actual human scum. Right off the bat "sweden is barely coping..." SWEDEN IS ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRIES ON EARTH!

Then the Aussie reporters take their cameras into an area where they know cameras aren't wanted, then proceed to get beaten up. They knowingly shoved their cameras in migrants faces so they could sell the story, fuckin HATE reporters man!

10/10 great troll, I knew it was the reporters fault for their own assault. There definitely should be public places where you shouldn't be able to walk without getting attacked.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #489 on: March 22, 2016, 12:41:14 PM »
Walk? They took a camera crew to film the despair of migrants, excuse them for not liking it

Tufty

• SLAP Pal

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #491 on: March 27, 2016, 08:07:07 AM »
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/sverige/stulna-pass-hamnar-hos-is/

A quarter of a million Iraq and Syran Pass ports have gone missing and most likely in the hands of ISIS and AQ .'
Used by terrorist to come to the EU as "refugees"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22260063.ab

New murder at refugee center in Ljusne outside of Stockholm . 1 person stabbed to death and 3 more injured
Police stormed the refugee center and arrested 3  .

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/13/isil-passport-machine/77247660/

U.S. intelligence has determined that ISIL likely has the ability to produce fake Syrian passports, reports ABC News. The network cites a 17-page Homeland Security Investigations Intelligence Report that states ISIL probably has at its disposal both a passport-printing machine and blank passport books

As I said before , we have no idea who these "refugees" are or what country they come from . Basicly importing terror into the EU
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:20:53 AM by Monty Burns »

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #492 on: March 27, 2016, 09:34:21 AM »
Basically we dont know who are you either. We may as well breeding terrorists in Europe, like the majority of terrorists that were recognized from Brussels and PAris.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #493 on: March 27, 2016, 09:57:04 AM »
Basically we dont know who are you either. We may as well breeding terrorists in Europe, like the majority of terrorists that were recognized from Brussels and PAris.

lets deal with the terrorist inside the EU before we start importing more .

skateordie

• Rep: -40
« Reply #494 on: March 28, 2016, 06:56:27 PM »
https://www.rt.com/news/337480-gender-segregation-germany/

i wonder why? maybe because hanz and franz are getting too frisky with the ladies? or maybe it's the crazy catholics finally releasing all that pent-up sexual aggression?

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #495 on: March 28, 2016, 08:36:41 PM »

one of the most important parts is that the kids get occupied and access to education. if they stay here for longer without it and leave, this time in their lives was wasted and they are not much better equipped to solve their home countries problems. if they stay permanently, we have a generation of children and youths that skipped school a few years at worst and are hardly educated enough to find work later on. integrating the kids first and foremost is also the fastest way to accomodate future generations to our cool western lifestyles.

This. Not to try and change topic but this one statement shows a huge difference in the mindset Europeans have in comparison to American's. No matter how much bad is going on you still realize the importance of educating your youth - wherever from - and not having education turn into something for a profit. The United States has an education system today that doesn’t teach the humanities. It’s treating people to become cogs in a machine – the type that would apparently think like a Donald Trump and vote for him. Our system is teaching people how to make a living, to embrace being cogs in a machine, but the way to make people citizens is with philosophy, literature, and critical thinking.

excitableboy

« Reply #496 on: March 28, 2016, 10:40:37 PM »
Sure but there is already a shortage of teachers, so we sacrifice our children's education for theirs. Not to mention they cannot be taught by a woman as females get raped or ignored. Let us solve our own problems before throwing the ladies to the wolves for some Allah jugend.

Getting the hang of it, Monty 8)

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #497 on: March 29, 2016, 02:26:10 AM »
Sure but there is already a shortage of teachers, so we sacrifice our children's education for theirs. Not to mention they cannot be taught by a woman as females get raped or ignored. Let us solve our own problems before throwing the ladies to the wolves for some Allah jugend.

Getting the hang of it, Monty 8)

http://www.sydsvenskan.se/malmo/rekordmanga-lamnar-sina-jobb-i-malmo-stad/

Ill translate some of it . Over 2000 public servants ( teachers , kindergarten teachers , police . malmo city workers / officals ) has quit in 2015

Malmo needs about 3000 new teachers and school workers for the following year . Just this year 2016 we need 1000 new kindergarten teachers . Homelessness is at a all time high and social benefits ( like paying rent money and unemployment ) is over a billion now and highest in the country ( Malmo is third biggest city in Sweden and biggest when it comes to immigrants )

Some of these people ( teachers . social workers , police ) also have about 50 % of their staff on sick leave . The job has cause too much stress and made the people sick .

Id also want to ask you guys  what the reasonable amount of rape , murder and terror attacks you guys think is fair for bringing in these "refugees "

How many murders , rape and terror is acceptable for 100 000 "refugees" ?

excitableboy

« Reply #498 on: March 29, 2016, 03:18:05 AM »
That's a tough one. So a billion, I assume crowns or is that in Syrian currency? Won't be long. Add to that the servants and teachers... I'd say about 3759 rapists? It's hard to say without exact data on the homeless. Don't post the answer yet, but tell me if I'm close.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #499 on: March 29, 2016, 03:44:23 AM »
That's a tough one. So a billion, I assume crowns or is that in Syrian currency? Won't be long. Add to that the servants and teachers... I'd say about 3759 rapists? It's hard to say without exact data on the homeless. Don't post the answer yet, but tell me if I'm close.

most troubling about this whole thing is that its just a joke to you guys . I post link after link , source after source on how much money this will cost . on how teachers , doctors , police are not enough . How much money this will cost . How much escalated crimes like murder , rape , sexual assaults , violence .

And you guys joke about it , you just assume that the EU will be fine even though every nation in the EU is fighting with each other and the schengen is dead and the UK is on the verge of leaving . Countries are openly breaking EU laws about refugees and nothing is being done about it .

Many countries have a huge integration problem which leads to high unemployment , low education , high welfare costs and huge crime statistics . And your solution to this is to bring in more foreigners

The solution to a broken system is not to break it even more 

Yet it is just a joke for you guys .

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #500 on: March 29, 2016, 04:02:24 AM »
look, the problem is: nobody wants to "import" more refugees. but you cant stop them from fleeing right now, unless you build a fortified wall all around their countries or the EU.
all that happens right now is that they get stuck in poor countries on the eastern border, piled up with both the countries, helpers and refugees completely overwhelmed and lost.

yes, it would be great to solve the problems in their countries to get rid of the reasons for them to leave and give them the chance of a normal life at home, but unless all this shit hits the fan even more in central europe (or the US), nobody is gonna help that situation.

tl,dr: no idea how to solve this, everything is fucked.

Toydivision

« Reply #501 on: March 29, 2016, 05:23:10 AM »
Look at the richest Gulf states and see how many refugees they have taken in.

The answer is none, they give 0 fucks about their so called "brothers". Though the world can help out to an extent in housing refugees fleeing a civil conflict in Syria (a situation caused once again by Western imperialism, sticking their nose in Middle Eastern affairs), the very countries responsible for much of the conflict in regards to what's happening in Syria should also help out more. UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, none of them have welcomed refugees in.

Honestly, the best way to solve this issue isn't to house refugees in foreign countries, especially the west where it's harder for them to assimilate culturally. What every country should be doing is to send international aid to countries such as Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon and Iraq, to help them resettle in countries there that Syrians are most compatible with. Not only is Syria fucked because of the war, but now that so many are fleeing the country, Syria will crumble as it loses its population and vital workforce, most of those that flee are the young and wealthy, the sick, old and poor can't even leave Syria. If the world actually cared about Syrians and Syria, they would help them in the general region where the problem lies. Metaphorically, Syria right now is a busted water pipe, and every country is frantically holding buckets trying to catch the water in panic, when really we should be fixing the pipe instead. Help them there, then maybe the region of conflict may have a future. This whole "oh well we did our part because we took in this many refugees!" line of thinking is ignorant as fuck, it's just to satisfy a collective hive mind set of morals in thinking they are doing the right thing, when really, doing the right thing is to help solve the conflict and help them over in Syria or the countries that they are fleeing to most.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #502 on: March 30, 2016, 04:59:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

most troubling about this whole thing is that its just a joke to you guys . I post link after link , source after source on how much money this will cost . on how teachers , doctors , police are not enough . How much money this will cost . How much escalated crimes like murder , rape , sexual assaults , violence .

And you guys joke about it , you just assume that the EU will be fine even though every nation in the EU is fighting with each other and the schengen is dead and the UK is on the verge of leaving . Countries are openly breaking EU laws about refugees and nothing is being done about it .

Many countries have a huge integration problem which leads to high unemployment , low education , high welfare costs and huge crime statistics . And your solution to this is to bring in more foreigners

The solution to a broken system is not to break it even more 

Yet it is just a joke for you guys .

Yeah, your bitch-ass crying on Slap by posting shitty selective links is gonna solve the issue. Strange that everything you say is taken as a joke... I wonder why? Could it be because even people here don't give a shit about some high school drop-out "political opinions"?

Europe is full of idiots cashing in by using the oldest fucking trick in the book (blame the jews/immigrants). A for effort, though. Did not think you would last this long.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #503 on: March 30, 2016, 05:24:04 AM »
Yeah, your bitch-ass crying on Slap by posting shitty selective links is gonna solve the issue. Strange that everything you say is taken as a joke... I wonder why? Could it be because even people here don't give a shit about some high school drop-out "political opinions"?

Europe is full of idiots cashing in by using the oldest fucking trick in the book (blame the jews/immigrants). A for effort, though. Did not think you would last this long.

You know its a pretty shitty way to debate the way you do . You lash out with lies , shitty arguments and things that make no sense . And when the person you address replies . You say "  to argue with a psycho person like me," and ignore it all . I thought some school in russia or Sweden would have taught you better ways to debate

In what debate would a person not post selective links ? I have my opinion and Im trying to show my opinion . One would assume I would post links and sources that prove my point

A person trying to show the positive effects of medical marijuana or trying to legalize medical marijuana would not post negative sources and links to show the otherwise

What Jewish refugees during WW2 strapped bombs to themselves and blew up people and buildings in their new country ?

What Jewish refugees during WW2 took up guns and started shooting at concert goers ?

What Jewish refugees during WW2 Started sexually assaulting women in their host country by the thousands ? raping children in bath houses ?

While the Nazis were totally wrong about the Jews . You can clearly see a huge difference between the new ghettos springing up in the EU where there is high unemployment , high crime , low school results  , the rise of Muslim extremists , ISIS , AQ , Terror attacks on countries that took in refugees to help them . The recent rise of sexual assaults  and rapes

This is not propaganda , These are statistics from the government , and news stories you can see everyday in the biggest news media outlets

None of this was going on during WW2 with the Jews .

iKobrakai is himself lives in a Swedish ghetto where he hates everybody who lives there . He lives in a failed integration n experiment and wants to move out as soon as possible . He stares downs immigrants everyday and is ready to fight them at a moments notice . He even threatens them on SLAP ( which is kinda weird since they most likely dont post on SLAP ) .

These are his own words about the reality that he lives in . Which pretty much proves my point

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #504 on: March 30, 2016, 05:39:13 AM »
People like you would hate jews in Nazi Germany. People like you hate anyone the media tells them to. People like you are the humanity's plague. Well at least you stand for the majority. The rest of us are doomed.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #505 on: March 30, 2016, 06:12:26 AM »
People like you would hate jews in Nazi Germany. People like you hate anyone the media tells them to. People like you are the humanity's plague. Well at least you stand for the majority. The rest of us are doomed.

The media today are mostly covering up the crimes of "refugees" and more likely to post  "positive " news stories  to shift the political views to support more "refugees" coming into the EU

The examples of not posting names , race , nationality and the descriptions of the person committing the crimes .  Another example was the cover ups by media and police about the Swedish " We are STHLM " festival . 2 years in a row police and media said the festival had no serious incidents and later it came out that there were 100s of sexual assaults and rape

The hate for Jews in Nazi Germany were manufactured . Made up facts and fearmongering . All you have to do today is open any media outlet left or right and you can see countless terror attacks , sexual assaults ,  rapes , and other crimes

Id say you are the plague on humanity . You stand for communist values and hate for the West . You would have no problem with capitalism collapsing . You also blame everybody but yourself for Greece fall .  Yet you betray all your values and decide to join capitalism .

You want to get a job in a system you hate . You blame business men for moving work away from Greece . Yet you do the same by trying to escape Greece and looking for a life in another country instead of trying to stay and improve Greece

See the difference between you and me is that I stand for my believes and dont compromise them . The things I say I back up with my actions and the way I live my life . You on the other hand are a traitor to your own believes . You act all high and mighty and say things you think you believe in . But in reality you stab your cause in the back and join the other side

You are a hypocrite , which is one of the worst things you can be in life . I think one of the reasons you come on SLAP and preach hate and
other bullshit is cause you hate yourself . I think you cant even look yourself in the mirror cause you hate yourself for betraying your political values . It must be hard getting out of bed in the morning when you have become what you hate

Here is a story about a the situation in the EU

[/quote]Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30 times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying victim's chest

A newsagent was murdered by a fellow Muslim after he wished his Christian friends a peaceful Easter.
Asad Shah, who was stabbed up to 30 times at his shop, had praised both the life of Jesus and �his beloved Christian nation�. Left lying in a pool of blood, the 40-year-old died in hospital.
Police, who were questioning a 32-year-old suspect last night, said the killing was religiously motivated.[/quote]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509367/Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-hours-posted-happy-Easter-message.html

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:15:37 AM by Monty Burns »

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #506 on: March 30, 2016, 06:15:54 AM »
Dailymail told me to hate the refugees. I am a smart person

Well its easy to not compromise when your shitty beliefs are in accordance with the shitty world. However you are not something to admire you are just a shit in a shithole. At least I can see past the shithole, even if I have to put up with it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:25:01 AM by Tufty »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #507 on: March 30, 2016, 06:22:29 AM »
Monty, I know what I wrote, no need to repeat it. Yes, I hate the fuckers that were born here and can still barely build a sentence. Yes, stand in my way while smoking shitty weed = burst mouth. Yes, I hate the savages that refuse to adopt to simple concept as waiting in line. Yes, as soon as I can, I'm out of here, natural strive for better things. I show it and ready to fight for it.

What do you do for that great white cause of yours?

And this "A person trying to show the positive effects of medical marijuana or trying to legalize medical marijuana would not post negative sources and links to show the otherwise" is a great illustration of your level of stupid.

I have a link to prove my point: https://www.flashback.org/f13

See nothing but retards? You just put yourself in that category. You are that fucking biased.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #508 on: March 30, 2016, 06:53:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Dailymail told me to hate the refugees. I am a smart person
[close]

Well its easy to not compromise when your shitty beliefs are in accordance with the shitty world. However you are not something to admire you are just a shit in a shithole. At least I can see past the shithole, even if I have to put up with it.

So far just in this thread Tufty has called me all kinds of insulting names . Threatened to rape me and physically assault me and now he is changing and falsifying quotes

Is that a Greek thing ? is this how the Greek school system is educating people ?  

anyways if you missed my last post

The media today are mostly covering up the crimes of "refugees" and more likely to post  "positive " news stories  to shift the political views to support more "refugees" coming into the EU

The examples of not posting names , race , nationality and the descriptions of the person committing the crimes .  Another example was the cover ups by media and police about the Swedish " We are STHLM " festival . 2 years in a row police and media said the festival had no serious incidents and later it came out that there were 100s of sexual assaults and rape

The hate for Jews in Nazi Germany were manufactured . Made up facts and fearmongering . All you have to do today is open any media outlet left or right and you can see countless terror attacks , sexual assaults ,  rapes , and other crimes

Id say you are the plague on humanity . You stand for communist values and hate for the West . You would have no problem with capitalism collapsing . You also blame everybody but yourself for Greece fall .  Yet you betray all your values and decide to join capitalism .

You want to get a job in a system you hate . You blame business men for moving work away from Greece . Yet you do the same by trying to escape Greece and looking for a life in another country instead of trying to stay and improve Greece

See the difference between you and me is that I stand for my believes and dont compromise them . The things I say I back up with my actions and the way I live my life . You on the other hand are a traitor to your own believes . You act all high and mighty and say things you think you believe in . But in reality you stab your cause in the back and join the other side

You are a hypocrite , which is one of the worst things you can be in life . I think one of the reasons you come on SLAP and preach hate and
other bullshit is cause you hate yourself . I think you cant even look yourself in the mirror cause you hate yourself for betraying your political values . It must be hard getting out of bed in the morning when you have become what you hate

Here is a story about a the situation in the EU

Murder of a man of peace: Muslim shopkeeper who wished his 'beloved Christian nation' a Happy Easter is stabbed 30 times by a FELLOW MUSLIM who sat laughing on his dying victim's chest

A newsagent was murdered by a fellow Muslim after he wished his Christian friends a peaceful Easter.
Asad Shah, who was stabbed up to 30 times at his shop, had praised both the life of Jesus and �his beloved Christian nation�. Left lying in a pool of blood, the 40-year-old died in hospital.
Police, who were questioning a 32-year-old suspect last night, said the killing was religiously motivated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509367/Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-hours-posted-happy-Easter-message.html

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:53:06 AM by Monty Burns »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #509 on: March 30, 2016, 07:01:44 AM »
Monty, I know what I wrote, no need to repeat it. Yes, I hate the fuckers that were born here and can still barely build a sentence. Yes, stand in my way while smoking shitty weed = burst mouth. Yes, I hate the savages that refuse to adopt to simple concept as waiting in line. Yes, as soon as I can, I'm out of here, natural strive for better things. I show it and ready to fight for it.

What do you do for that great white cause of yours?

And this "A person trying to show the positive effects of medical marijuana or trying to legalize medical marijuana would not post negative sources and links to show the otherwise" is a great illustration of your level of stupid.

I have a link to prove my point: https://www.flashback.org/f13

See nothing but retards? You just put yourself in that category. You are that fucking biased.

So you post me a link to flashback which shows multiple threads about cannabis .  What does that prove ?  Thats not what I was asking for .
You need to post a link to somebody who is actively debating the positive effects of medical Marijuana while at the same time posting the negative effects of marijuana

And Im only biased because nobody in this thread have posted the positive things about accepting all these "refugees" into the EU
almost 20 pages and still not a single post about how taking in all these people will benefit us 

You are right about me not really doing anything for my cause . In alot of ways I was born in the wrong country . If I was in the UK , USA , NZ , Australia , Poland , Germany or many other countries I probably would have been in the military at age 17 and out there doing something good

But yeah , besides voting , paying taxes and donating money to certain charities . I probably havent done much good in the world besides spreading happiness to people with food

Ill say Im currently "in training" for something where I could have a effect on things . But as I havent signed any papers or passed the tests yet I wont say what it is . I dont wanna claim something and then have to back track if I dont go ahead with it