Author Topic: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz  (Read 37750 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Jason Jessee Suspended from Cons & Santa Cruz
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2018, 08:06:48 PM »
What more do you want from this situation, Gentle?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2018, 01:24:47 AM »
Who is Ashley Wallhanger?
& who is kathleen clever?

hermanos racists

« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2018, 01:33:12 AM »
she looks really red neck/nazi by the way.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -66
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2018, 02:50:11 AM »
being "suspended" must mean they keep you on the team and continue to sell your board in stores and online

...to buy the NHS & Converse legal teams some time to try and think of a way to dump this douche, causing minimal cost and damage to their brands.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 79
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2018, 06:06:06 AM »

By now, probably a handjob.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2273
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2018, 06:10:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

And another box from Cons

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 79
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2018, 06:27:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
And another box from Cons

Pretty obvious that at this point, this dude is doing it to gain exposure for his forgettable hip hop. I had never heard of him. I have now and I looked up some of his stuff. The more this story comes out and drags on, the more his name gets dropped because he made the info public knowledge, the more people find out about him. This is why he's never answered (I could be wrong, maybe he has) what more he wants from the situatuon.   

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2018, 06:34:35 AM »
It does, however, seem like you're the only person following said skate nazi on social media lol.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2018, 07:24:23 AM »
Jasom changed the gas cap on the tibetan,no more swazi. Progressive

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2018, 11:03:04 AM »

#hesnotaracist  :-X

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2018, 11:05:31 AM »
"the best human being out there" is a stretch.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2018, 11:07:21 AM »
i just wish one of these dumb dumbs that are defending him IRL could at least acknowledge or explain how bathing oneself in hate paraphernalia is problematic and why it was wrong and how he understands that and changed.

all they ever do is blanketly say hes a good person and not a racist without acknowledging anything that could be skewed as sketchy and hurtful to others other than saying "we all made mistakes in the past"

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2018, 11:08:13 AM »
"Don't ever snitch or back stab your friends"

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2018, 11:10:12 AM »
"Don't ever snitch or back stab your friends"

i LOL'd at that. like is that saying "dont out your friends racists actions" ? i dont see how that line at all fits in with anything else he said about the guy. its basically implying he does bad stuff but friends should never talk about it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2018, 11:11:50 AM »

"Fuck anyone who doesn't like this nazi because we love him! We love nazis, this one in particular and hate anyone who hates his hate!" - another representative of DLX, speaking directly to their market

ClashCityRocker

• Rep: -14
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2018, 11:16:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who is Ashley Wallhanger?
[close]
& who is kathleen clever?
[close]

ashley is jason jessee's current girlfriend. she sells prints of his nazi motorcycles on insta. she is also a teacher at the school if i am correct its the same school that santa cruz is giving all the proceeds of jason jessee reissues. not sure how that all works out.

kathleen is an important leader of the black panther party and the wife of the man who wrote 'soul on ice'. jason jessee just made a tribute board for her on driven. from that email i was forwarded it appears that jj didn't have the "courtesy" to talk to her about it.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
being "suspended" must mean they keep you on the team and continue to sell your board in stores and online
[close]

...to buy the NHS & Converse legal teams some time to try and think of a way to dump this douche, causing minimal cost and damage to their brands.
[close]

santa cruz still has jason's daughter all over their website and catalog

https://www.nhsfunfactory.com/santa-cruz-skateboards/womens

i could be wrong but that looks just like scout jessee to me

Whatever beef you have with someone, I think it's a complete mob mentality to go after their family. I also think it's creepy as fuck that you're putting a dudes girlfriend and daughter on blast.
Good to know we have angels like Gentle Jones among us. Squeaky clean but creepy AF

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »
to be fair his daughter came here and posted and defended selling racist shit. she not an innocent bystander or something like that.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »
i been following this story. but a friend of mine actually sent me those screen caps i posted.

How is Andrew Cannon doing?  Can he really not control the Santa Cruz team because they don't respect him?

ClashCityRocker

« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2018, 12:06:53 PM »
santa cruz website is on the world wide web. its not a secret. you can just follow the link and see that stuff.

You're right Bill Ferrell, pretty much everyone's live's are online for better or worse. However, it's still creepy AF to post info and photos of someone else's family. I mean, Bill Ferrell has several photos of his wife and son publicly posted online but I bet he'd be creeped out too if someone starting posting their photos around. It's just.....creepy....isn't it?

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2018, 12:11:00 PM »

Man.. Fuck Ronnie Sandoval.

That whole cali/westcoast scene is wack. And yes, me being brown skinned influences my opinion.

KingKook

« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2018, 12:12:00 PM »
Expand Quote
santa cruz website is on the world wide web. its not a secret. you can just follow the link and see that stuff.
[close]

You're right Bill Ferrell, pretty much everyone's live's are online for better or worse. However, it's still creepy AF to post info and photos of someone else's family. I mean, Bill Ferrell has several photos of his wife and son publicly posted online but I bet he'd be creeped out too if someone starting posting their photos around. It's just.....creepy....isn't it?
Its cowardly at the least. If you dont like Jason Jessee dont buy his shit. Theres nothing heroic about harassing someone and his family online no matter what he thinks about in his spare time.
Pathetic bunch of losers.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2018, 12:18:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

is bill farrell a legendary skater I should know about? is he trying to make money off of skateboarding or is he one of the "computer junkies" who the pro-nazi scumbag tries to make his living off of from his pedestal ?

ClashCityRocker

« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you don't scare me

Not trying to scare you young MC, just thought you might reconsider what you post about others.
He who casts the first stone and all that shit.

thebacker

« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2018, 12:35:47 PM »
here's why it matters

because scout jessee came on slap to disavow nazism and instead cats on the forum found a bunch of pictures of her doing nazi stuff

because santa cruz publicly said all proceeds from jason jessee board sales go to a school program in oakland called "skate not hate" but actually that program is run by jason and his girlfriend who teaches at that school. so actually it seems like all proceeds from jj board sales are going to jj.

Expand Quote
is bill farrell a legendary skater I should know about
[close]

i am a 45 year old nobody from nowhere with nothing to hide and a long memory

??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o

ClashCityRocker

« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2018, 12:42:14 PM »
here's why it matters

because scout jessee came on slap to disavow nazism and instead cats on the forum found a bunch of pictures of her doing nazi stuff

because santa cruz publicly said all proceeds from jason jessee board sales go to a school program in oakland called "skate not hate" but actually that program is run by jason and his girlfriend who teaches at that school. so actually it seems like all proceeds from jj board sales are going to jj.

Expand Quote
[close]

Regarding Scout, if it's the same posts I saw, she posted that she sells vintage items and she happened upon a few items that had some "crazy ass" stuff on them. Not exactly articulate but I'd hardly classify that as her doing "nazi stuff".

On your point about the school program - have you actually seen any evidence of wrong doings or are you just assuming that Jason is pocketing the proceeds? Unless you have some insider information regarding the funds coming in and out of this effort, I can't imagine what base you would have to comment on this. Pretty heavy allegations.

To me, it just seems like a sad man trying to make someone else hurt too.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2018, 12:48:31 PM »
Expand Quote
here's why it matters

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Regarding Scout, if it's the same posts I saw, she posted that she sells vintage items and she happened upon a few items that had some "crazy ass" stuff on them. Not exactly articulate but I'd hardly classify that as her doing "nazi stuff".

On your point about the school program - have you actually seen any evidence of wrong doings or are you just assuming that Jason is pocketing the proceeds? Unless you have some insider information regarding the funds coming in and out of this effort, I can't imagine what base you would have to comment on this. Pretty heavy allegations.

To me, it just seems like a sad man trying to make someone else hurt too.

she was wearing stuff with SS logos on them and she associates with the highway murderers. stop pretending she isnt involved in this junk too.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2018, 12:49:21 PM »
Sticking feathers up your butt doesnt make you a chicken

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2018, 12:49:58 PM »
honestly at this point if i were to happen across gentle i would probably whoop that fuckin ass. if theres one thing i hate more than a hoeboy its a snitch bitch. yo gentle you gotta get yourself the fuck outta whatever hillbilly town you are staying in and keep yourself occupied my guy. you're getting bored, go record some new tracks or something keep yourself busy and stop being a hoe. but please do not post the new tracks here because aint no one trying to hear that bootleg brother ali crap.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »
honestly at this point if i were to happen across gentle i would probably whoop that fuckin ass. if theres one thing i hate more than a hoeboy its a snitch bitch. yo gentle you gotta get yourself the fuck outta whatever hillbilly town you are staying in and keep yourself occupied my guy. you're getting bored, go record some new tracks or something keep yourself busy and stop being a hoe. but please do not post the new tracks here because aint no one trying to hear that bootleg brother ali crap.

Delaware is a hillbilly state? Haha

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2018, 12:55:05 PM »
south of the canal it definitely is