Author Topic: Nyjah Rape Allegation (Tweet)  (Read 48479 times)

SHARPSHOOTER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -286
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Nyjah Rape Allegation (Tweet)
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2020, 11:43:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
geez I just looked at that girl's nsfw pics she posted on twitter... if anything inappropriate did actually happen I think Nyjah's the one who was actually raped, and she's projecting (but most likely just attention hoe bullshit)
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

I'm just saying it how I saw it man, did you see her pics? girl is mad ugly. and a skate ho posting nudes to get attention from skaters. check her twitter out for yourself.

edit: just noticed she privated her shit. kind of odd for someone who wants to publicly denounce a public figure with rape allegations.  probably worried about getting sued for libel.
[close]
Probably worried about getting harassed, death threats, and vulgar messages.
[close]

why can't it be both? either way, she alleged publicly that a famous person raped her without a shred of evidence.  what was she expecting to come next? the law to swoop in our of nowhere? a bunch of simps to rush to her defence with #cancelnyjah hashtags?

believe whatever you want. I believe she is full of shit.
[close]

God you’re such a fucking piece of shit.

Expand Quote
She quickly privated her tweets yesterday, which is suspicious of someone who’s trying to get the word out about someone else. Also judging by pictures, yea there’s no way Nyjah would’ve tried that with her. Also the fact that she was so quick to jump on the idea that Nyjah filmed it. That was a whole other story entirely.
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
[close]

all I aks for is some evidence or at lest filing a police report, not random tweets. did you even see her profile? shit was something else...
[close]
Clearly the majority of you are too fucking new to remember like I said, there was proof posted on this site 4 years ago. Everyone on here knew about it. If SLAP knew, the industry knows. Crazy people even defend this guy when he’s got straight date rape face
[close]

if he was gonna rape a girl, why would he rape the ugliest one to ever allegedly attend one of his parties? a straight up drug addict skate ho posting her nudes on twitter to get sk8rbois to join her onlyfans?  you see the girls nyjah parties with right? this chick was like a fat troll, honestly. like I could buy nyjah being a sexually aggressive douchebag, but with this bitch?? lol
Oh true I forgot people only rape dime pieces. Fuck you’re regular and your karma will be paid back in full

Hombreezy

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2020, 11:47:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
geez I just looked at that girl's nsfw pics she posted on twitter... if anything inappropriate did actually happen I think Nyjah's the one who was actually raped, and she's projecting (but most likely just attention hoe bullshit)
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

I'm just saying it how I saw it man, did you see her pics? girl is mad ugly. and a skate ho posting nudes to get attention from skaters. check her twitter out for yourself.

edit: just noticed she privated her shit. kind of odd for someone who wants to publicly denounce a public figure with rape allegations.  probably worried about getting sued for libel.
[close]
[close]

why can't it be both? either way, she alleged publicly that a famous person raped her without a shred of evidence.  what was she expecting to come next? the law to swoop in our of nowhere? a bunch of simps to rush to her defence with #cancelnyjah hashtags?

[close]

Expand Quote
She quickly privated her tweets yesterday, which is suspicious of someone who’s trying to get the word out about someone else. Also judging by pictures, yea there’s no way Nyjah would’ve tried that with her. Also the fact that she was so quick to jump on the idea that Nyjah filmed it. That was a whole other story entirely.
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
Hope you’re arrested for shit you never did and your jury are a bunch of impartial dumbasses like yourself. You also probably think Johnny Depp abused Amber Heard.

Shiek

• Rep: -68
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2020, 11:47:56 AM »
Raping ugly chicks makes more sense theoretically cuz it makes the story less believable. They probably settle for less hush money too.

For the record I don't condone rape what-so-ever I'm just thinking out loud here.

Hombreezy

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2020, 11:53:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
[close]

all I aks for is some evidence or at lest filing a police report, not random tweets. did you even see her profile? shit was something else...
[close]
Clearly the majority of you are too fucking new to remember like I said, there was proof posted on this site 4 years ago. Everyone on here knew about it. If SLAP knew, the industry knows. Crazy people even defend this guy when he’s got straight date rape face
There was never actually any evidence on here dumbass. Look through the old Nyjah rape threads from years ago, people only ever talk about the possibility of such a video existing but most of the posts say it was Loy who recorded Nyjah fucking some chick and then Chase sliding in without her realizing but Loy never released the video anyway. There was never a rape tape on slap, someone would’ve archived it or dug it up by now.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Bret Hart
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2020, 12:33:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
[close]

[close]
[close]
There was never actually any evidence on here dumbass. Look through the old Nyjah rape threads from years ago, people only ever talk about the possibility of such a video existing but most of the posts say it was Loy who recorded Nyjah fucking some chick and then Chase sliding in without her realizing but Loy never released the video anyway. There was never a rape tape on slap, someone would’ve archived it or dug it up by now.
Ever heard of the delete button? IIRC there was even image site links that went dead and the post left blank and eventually deleted. This was 8 years ago so my memory is pretty spotty.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2020, 12:38:06 PM »
Was the tape ever posted, or did we just hear that it exists? Asking seriously, I barely lurked here four-five years ago

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2020, 12:52:50 PM »
Raping ugly chicks makes more sense theoretically cuz it makes the story less believable. They probably settle for less hush money too.

For the record I don't condone rape what-so-ever I'm just thinking out loud here.

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Secomprancolchones

• Rep: 0
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2020, 01:06:05 PM »
kinda weak story but I totally believe nyjeh is that mf

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2020, 01:12:55 PM »
Was the tape ever posted, or did we just hear that it exists? Asking seriously, I barely lurked here four-five years ago

It's always been a rumor started by Boosh. No proof so far.

What's up with that Mike Carroll video though? It was a video of him lying on the floor at Nyjahs and some chick was rubbing her breasts on his face.

quaintly

• Rep: 11
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2020, 01:27:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wonder How much he paid ?
[close]
2 street leagues, photo incentives included.  600,000
[close]

.. i’d Like to see the conditions of that NDA .
[close]

Would probably defeat the purpose of the NDA.  The existence of an NDA is often covered within the NDA

Could probably assume things like this thread were probably also covered , maybe .

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2020, 01:40:49 PM »
Nyjah is the biggest example of skaters liking someone because they're good at skating.

Cancel this fuck

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2020, 02:13:11 PM »

Its an example of the Mandela Effect. The video never existed on SLAP but people swear they saw it. They didn’t. I feel sorry for these poor girls but you also can’t just say shit about people with zero proof.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2020, 02:47:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Caleb McNeely of WKND reposted the girls twitter in his story on IG.
[close]
saw that. that also must’ve been him in the johan thread calling him an “absolute bully in the van” which i mean good on him if it was, dudes a piece of shit

How the hell do you get bullied by some wimpy geek like that? Hahaha

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2020, 02:57:48 PM »
Sword, While reading your posts I can’t help but get the impression you have a problem with women, or some weird authority complex.

nothing's been the since same

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2020, 02:57:54 PM »
I dont give a shit about nyjah but its fucked up how people just talk random stuff like that on twitter lol, I dont trust anyone without any fact being given, sorry

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2020, 03:30:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Caleb McNeely of WKND reposted the girls twitter in his story on IG.
[close]
saw that. that also must’ve been him in the johan thread calling him an “absolute bully in the van” which i mean good on him if it was, dudes a piece of shit
[close]

Imagine letting yourself get bullied by Johan Stuckey?

This is my favourite post in a long time
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Broken_Ankle

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2020, 05:04:27 PM »

You should consider not thinking.

vhsfisheye

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2020, 09:39:43 PM »
bumping this because I think it needs more attention. seriously please continue to leave comments,tweet and dm nyjahs sponsors and text tony hawk at his number in his insta bio

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2020, 09:49:35 PM »
There wasn't any video or photo evidence posted in that thread. If there was, would this be still speculated in 2020 as something that may or may not have happened? There would have been a case and Nyjah wouldn't have a shoe coming out. I'm not saying he did or didn't do it but there was never any evidence posted on SLAP.

vhsfisheye

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2020, 09:57:41 PM »
There wasn't any video or photo evidence posted in that thread. If there was, would this be still speculated in 2020 as something that may or may not have happened? There would have been a case and Nyjah wouldn't have a shoe coming out. I'm not saying he did or didn't do it but there was never any evidence posted on SLAP.

If he is innocent then he should have no problem making a statement addressing the allegations. I think those highschool girls at his independence day party yesterday would like to know what the pro there hanging out with is capable of. Its more important to support women coming out with traumatic stories the to silence them.

Broken_Ankle

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2020, 10:13:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If he is innocent then he should have no problem making a statement addressing the allegations. I think those highschool girls at his independence day party yesterday would like to know what the pro there hanging out with is capable of. Its more important to support women coming out with traumatic stories the to silence them.

How do you know they’re in high school?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2020, 11:14:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Check their IG accounts.  Posts with HS diplomas from recent.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Bret Hart
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2020, 01:07:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Pretty indefensible

Broken_Ankle

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2020, 01:42:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Pretty indefensible

Ah I don’t got IG but damn.  Not cool jah

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -66
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2020, 01:43:09 AM »
Telling someone, or everyone, that you've been raped, or molested, and having someone tell you that it positively did not happen is one of the weirdest, most fucked up feelings I have ever had.
I disclosed to my mother that I'd been fucked with when I was a kid and she straight up called me a liar.
It's only a small percentage of loonies that make false allegations.
It's a fucking hard thing to say, out loud, to another person, even typing it is tough.
Screw Nyjah, he was bound to blow it, sooner or later, with some scandalous shit.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Broken_Ankle

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2020, 02:02:44 AM »
Telling someone, or everyone, that you've been raped, or molested, and having someone tell you that it positively did not happen is one of the weirdest, most fucked up feelings I have ever had.
I disclosed to my mother that I'd been fucked with when I was a kid and she straight up called me a liar.
It's only a small percentage of loonies that make false allegations.
It's a fucking hard thing to say, out loud, to another person, even typing it is tough.
Screw Nyjah, he was bound to blow it, sooner or later, with some scandalous shit.

Damn sorry to hear that. Years ago was especially a hard time for victims to come forward for that reason-because people didn’t want to believe them.
Look at the Catholic priests for example and how victims are now finally getting to voice their experiences with years of abuse.

I’m psyched to see that people are finally listening to the victims. It’s been long overdue.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -227
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2020, 03:11:16 AM »
bumping this because I think it needs more attention. seriously please continue to leave comments,tweet and dm nyjahs sponsors and text tony hawk at his number in his insta bio

This reads like someone from WKND that's trying to take the heat of their situation by pushing it on to someone else. Everyone knows Johan is a fuckbag and WKND supported him, homie. Take the L.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2020, 03:16:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This!
(FOR THOSE THAT DO THIS ->) Please stop victim shaming this girl sharing her experience and anyone else that comes out with their account of an incident. It's sexist and disgusting to call these girls as liars and minimize their voices. Slap isn't a place to harbor that sentiment. You don't need to call her "fat bitch, ugly, troll" etc. while you point out that more evidence being presented would be useful before casting judgment or believing her 100%. A lot of Slap believes Nyjah committed this and possibly other shady things with girls, so let's let the victims and the evidence do the talking here.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 03:19:19 AM by DarkPools »
Super Champion Fun Zone

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2020, 04:30:20 AM »
If anyone wants a template to text Tony on that number, here’s what I sent.  The edges are a little sanded off:

For years there have been rumors about Nyjah and David Loy's treatment of women at parties.  This weekend a brave woman tweeted her experiences of sexual assault at their hands.  Since you are the board sponsor of one and will be featuring the other in a video game soon, could you please honor this woman's bravery and look into the allegations.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2020, 04:58:36 AM »
If anyone wants a template to text Tony on that number, here’s what I sent.  The edges are a little sanded off:

For years there have been rumors about Nyjah and David Loy's treatment of women at parties.  This weekend a brave woman tweeted her experiences of sexual assault at their hands.  Since you are the board sponsor of one and will be featuring the other in a video game soon, could you please honor this woman's bravery and look into the allegations.

Bravo Brother . Now's  perfect time for change. Drop both these dirtbaggs . Haven't done much research in matter nevertheless feels more true than false. Always felt something off about David Loy