Author Topic: Neal Hendrix is a pedo  (Read 158355 times)

99Pancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
Re: Neal Hendrix is a pedo
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 05:40:39 AM »
Jason Jessee is stoked someone is taking some heat off

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2274
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2018, 05:57:00 AM »
Lol y’all clearly misunderstood. Obviously I’m not pro sexual assault y’all just lookin for acknowledgment so here ya go. I’m making fun of the Instagram OP plugging paradox griptape of all things in said situation.

Cmon.

All rapists chomos and anyone else that puts their hands on a woman or child can die a slow death let’s not get it twisted.

Free max b
Paradox posting that and her plead led me to post it in the conspiracies thread,because it's well known how much of a kook that dude is. BUT,I've been following Julz on insta for a while and with this post about Neal all her cryptic posts/stories make sense. She's constantly battling her past and trying to better/forgive herself. It sucks to hear there's these types in skateboarding,but at least she is stepping up to do something about it.

Lock up Neal FREE MAX B

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

theknifesong

• Rep: 19
  • wow!balls!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2018, 06:41:06 AM »
Holy shit.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 59
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2018, 06:59:29 AM »
After reading that hope he gets whats comin to him n not a slap on the wrist, he deserves worse.

Was never really a Neal Hendrix fan anyways.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2018, 07:23:39 AM »
I always wondered why Julz faded from the female contest circuit. shes a better skater than most of the girls out there competing. I havent looked at her insta in ages but in the same time period she stopped appearing in contests, she got a face tat, posted constant bong rips, and I think posted about being a dancer at a strip, club unless i misunderstood the post. I know several dudes that said they banged her (as an adult) and heard some stories of loose living from them. Hendrix messed that chick up and sent her down the wrong path. If the contest crowd took care of Julz instead of fucking her silly she would be one of the top females in the game right now.

tart.mommy

• Rep: -8
  • smd
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2018, 07:33:17 AM »
Lol y’all clearly misunderstood. Obviously I’m not pro sexual assault y’all just lookin for acknowledgment so here ya go. I’m making fun of the Instagram OP plugging paradox griptape of all things in said situation.

Cmon.

All rapists chomos and anyone else that puts their hands on a woman or child can die a slow death let’s not get it twisted.

Free max b
Who the fuck is looking for acknowledgment? And now you gotta bring Chomo in the mix to be extra homophobic, rad. Ur a real one
Your original comment was cryptic and if anything pointed to dissing the survival of this shit (there was no #metoogriptape, so further it seemed u jumped the gun to roast the whole process).
I'm not looking for shit but clarity. If ur gonna leave a short comment in a thread discussing serious shit, edit it before u leave urself in the tumbler of the rest of the creeps on this forum. Period.
I'm a trans bitch

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2018, 07:43:25 AM »
Worst. I hope Julz has happiness.  I can't imagine trying to forget some gross past, only to see the perpetrator as a public figure in the Olympics at that. No wonder she left the contest scene. Anything to get away from these creeps. Makes me wonder what else had happened more recently, especially with many more females being in that context scene now.

Pigeon

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2018, 07:47:07 AM »
Expand Quote

Cmon.

Free max b
[close]
Who the fuck is looking for acknowledgment? And now you gotta bring Chomo in the mix to be extra homophobic, rad. Ur a real one
Your original comment was cryptic and if anything pointed to dissing the survival of this shit (there was no #metoogriptape, so further it seemed u jumped the gun to roast the whole process).
I'm not looking for shit but clarity. If ur gonna leave a short comment in a thread discussing serious shit, edit it before u leave urself in the tumbler of the rest of the creeps on this forum. Period.
“Chomo,” is short/slang for, “child molester.”

It really says something when this shit has been going on for years but no one has beaten the fuck out of him or called him out. A lot of the industry enabled him.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2018, 07:50:08 AM »
After reading that hope he gets whats comin to him n not a slap on the wrist, he deserves worse.

you might not realize it but adding stuff like this at the end of your statement really sucks. would your opinion be different if you were a fan of him? victims often dont come forward because their assaulter is well liked.

tart.mommy

• smd
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2018, 07:56:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Cmon.

Free max b
[close]
[close]
“Chomo,” is short/slang for, “child molester.”

It really says something when this shit has been going on for years but no one has beaten the fuck out of him or called him out. A lot of the industry enabled him.
Yeah. And it's also a mash up of the words Child and Homo, feeding into the homophobic stereotype that gay people are pedos. Might as well say something along the lines of Faggot. Just like Fruit Booter, it's not slang thats worthy of preserving--for reasons that shouldn't need clarification. Moving on

Expand Quote

[close]

you might not realize it but adding stuff like this at the end of your statement really sucks. would your opinion be different if you were a fan of him? victims often dont come forward because their assaulter is well liked.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 07:57:35 AM by tart.mommy »
I'm a trans bitch

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2018, 07:59:44 AM »

This needs to be bigger than Jason Jessee. Unfortunately, it probably won't. People were raging hard and making his sponsors cut him and going nuts on Instagram about it ...I hope Neal Hendrix gets it worse times a million.

Pigeon

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2018, 08:05:16 AM »
I’m posting #pedophile on his photos. Everyone should start doing the same so people start paying attention.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2018, 08:16:08 AM »
He locked up his IG. If he did this, I hope he burns in hell.

I wonder if you can milk the skateboard Olympics from jail?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • Free Max B
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2018, 08:17:08 AM »
Cho- child
Mo- molester
If you want to beleive that has anything to do with homosexuals you can do that but you’re absolutely wrong.

Quit reaching and looking for an argument lil dude. Plenty of people will argue with you on /pol. Buzz off.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Pigeon

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2018, 08:23:15 AM »
He locked up his IG. If he did this, I hope he burns in hell.

I wonder if you can milk the skateboard Olympics from jail?

He might have set his to private a while ago. I just commented on this, and he hasn’t blocked me yet.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2018, 08:33:26 AM »
Olympic Skateboarding out the gate with a pedo scandal. This dude works for World Skate, which is the inline and roller skating governing body that skateboarding got lumped into by the Olympics. Unfortunately I don't think this will get picked up by the major news. Perfect reason why people hate "The Industry" Woodward kept him on for years after the incident, and then when the Olympics came around nobody said "Hey, maybe don't let the guy with skeletons in his closet be part of the governing body" fucking stupid

I wonder if this was part of why Tony didn't want to be an Olympic Ambassador

feedmeseymour

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2018, 08:34:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This needs to be bigger than Jason Jessee. Unfortunately, it probably won't. People were raging hard and making his sponsors cut him and going nuts on Instagram about it ...I hope Neal Hendrix gets it worse times a million.

youd have to change thread title to "neal hendrix is a pedo, and woodward loves him"

tart.mommy

• smd
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2018, 08:44:06 AM »
Cho- child
Mo- molester
If you want to beleive that has anything to do with homosexuals you can do that but you’re absolutely wrong.

Quit reaching and looking for an argument lil dude. Plenty of people will argue with you on /pol. Buzz off.

Free max b
Nah. Ur a fuck ass. Cause I'm definitely reaching for anything and everything right now. Sick stuff, kook me up.

I'm not reaching for shit. But u don't give a fuck so that's that. Not my problem. Try and put me in whatever box u think I fit in. I'm making simple points and ur using this as a chance to haze me. Cool.

Neal Hendrix is a creep and that's the point of this thread. Later.
I'm a trans bitch

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2018, 08:51:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Cho- child
Mo- molester

Free max b
[close]
Nah. Ur a fuck ass. Cause I'm definitely reaching for anything and everything right now. Sick stuff, kook me up.

I'm not reaching for shit. But u don't give a fuck so that's that. Not my problem. Try and put me in whatever box u think I fit in. I'm making simple points and ur using this as a chance to haze me. Cool.

I get it, you meant well, but Pete’s right.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2018, 08:53:42 AM »
Expand Quote

Cmon.

Free max b
[close]

Chomo is slang for Child Molester, I think it fits. If its slightly homophobic so be it.

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2018, 08:55:19 AM »
Cho- child
Mo- molester

Free max b

its technically a racial slur for a "Chinese Homosexual" but plenty of words mean something else in another language or culture

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Cho- child
Mo- molester

Free max b
[close]

its technically a racial slur for a "Chinese Homosexual" but plenty of words mean something else in another language or culture

.....and we're off subject. Anyone been around Neal Hendrix? I've only seen him at contests from a far. I could see this backfiring on Gary and his Olympic push since both of them have been "training" all the flying babies

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2018, 09:01:10 AM »
Chomo is slang for Child Molester, I think it fits. If its slightly homophobic so be it.

im trying to wrap my head around this statement. you dont care if things are homophobic?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2018, 09:03:00 AM »
Seems like the sort of story Deadspin would be into.

midevilco

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2018, 09:03:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

im trying to wrap my head around this statement. you dont care if things are homophobic?

Let's keep the focus on the child molester in the thread title, Neal Hendrix.

Go have your debate about words somewhere else.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:12:12 AM by midevilco »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »
here is that story with the left side not cut off and hopefully larger and easier to read.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • Free Max B
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2018, 09:08:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Cho- child
Mo- molester

Free max b
[close]

Lol beat it kid. Played yourself early.

Fuck Neal Hendrix.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2018, 09:08:46 AM »
It is also worth noting that this is the same young woman that Brian Patch pled guilty to abusing.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:19:33 AM by Chris Hansen is back »

midevilco

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2018, 09:18:04 AM »
It is also worth noting that this is the same young woman that Brain Patch pled guilty to abusing.

guest1

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2018, 09:21:27 AM »
Disgusting. It makes me wonder what else has happened behind closed doors that we don’t know about in the industry, especially pros going on tours with underage fans involved.