Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 475476 times)

cold budweisers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2010 on: December 20, 2006, 02:57:23 AM »
that's so fuckin funny brawler, you're a funny dude you know that

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2011 on: December 20, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »
Expand Quote
possibly having to get my cheek bone reset again FUCKERS FUCKERS FUCKERS !!!

I can't possible being to explain how fucking pissed off i am about that !
[close]

holy shit donnie! i have the same exact problem, i was a passenger in i bad car accident and had major plastic surgery. now everytime i slam and hit the right side of my face, my cheek bone goes out of wack. ive had to have it reset twice now. gooxd luck with that, i know how bad it sucks.

Man it sucks so fucking bad, yeah i got bottle a good few years ago, so randomly, just walking up the street going to the pub and SMACK, anyway yeah it's fucked now, my cheek bone/jaw pop in and out all the time, but it's locked out of place after going to the dentist, but she really fucked about with pulling my jaw open, now it's stuck out place.

It fucking hurts as well, totally unimpressed about that one, hahaha, i just got key hole surgery which i was in for like a day, and i guess you're more than aware that shits never the same

I hate it, hate it, hate it !!!
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2012 on: December 20, 2006, 04:26:37 PM »
I'm bummed that the "Name the company guys on here" thread got deleted.  It was an entertaining read.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2013 on: December 20, 2006, 06:02:46 PM »
that's so fuckin funny brawler, you're a funny dude you know that
haha, take it more seriously

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2014 on: December 20, 2006, 06:04:44 PM »
what?  you can't sense my light-hearted tone?

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2015 on: December 20, 2006, 06:41:40 PM »
no I got a serious hissy fit vibe from it

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2016 on: December 20, 2006, 07:25:05 PM »
oh well, it's the innernet.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2017 on: December 20, 2006, 09:51:07 PM »
yeah, hence my making fun of you

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2018 on: December 20, 2006, 09:57:34 PM »
hence me telling you to stop riding my dick, pierce

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2019 on: December 20, 2006, 10:17:04 PM »
that's why i said it, fagort

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2020 on: December 20, 2006, 10:24:37 PM »
what are you talking about?

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2021 on: December 20, 2006, 10:41:27 PM »
this is dumb

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #2022 on: December 21, 2006, 12:56:36 AM »
gayest fight ever

make up, and never talk about it ever again

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2023 on: December 21, 2006, 01:27:33 AM »
what fight?

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #2024 on: December 21, 2006, 02:20:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

holy shit donnie! i have the same exact problem, i was a passenger in i bad car accident and had major plastic surgery. now everytime i slam and hit the right side of my face, my cheek bone goes out of wack. ive had to have it reset twice now. gooxd luck with that, i know how bad it sucks.
[close]

Man it sucks so fucking bad, yeah i got bottle a good few years ago, so randomly, just walking up the street going to the pub and SMACK, anyway yeah it's fucked now, my cheek bone/jaw pop in and out all the time, but it's locked out of place after going to the dentist, but she really fucked about with pulling my jaw open, now it's stuck out place.

It fucking hurts as well, totally unimpressed about that one, hahaha, i just got key hole surgery which i was in for like a day, and i guess you're more than aware that shits never the same

yeah, ive been through a couple wired shut jaws and had the roots on my top back teeth removed do to pressure. if you watch this slam i have at the end of this footy, i slam my cheek (offcourse it had to be the already fucked side of my face) and jaw straight to the ground. it happened 2 months ago. im supossed to get some crazy jaw and cheek surgery in march, shit sucks. hope yours gets better man!

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2025 on: December 21, 2006, 02:56:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah, ive been through a couple wired shut jaws and had the roots on my top back teeth removed do to pressure. if you watch this slam i have at the end of this footy, i slam my cheek (offcourse it had to be the already fucked side of my face) and jaw straight to the ground. it happened 2 months ago. im supossed to get some crazy jaw and cheek surgery in march, shit sucks. hope yours gets better man!

HA - Cheers boss, you too !!! I'm now in the endless cycle of getting referals from one department to the other, man the NHS in the UK is good and bad at the same time it's a pain in the ass to even find out what's going on

But yeah once you fuck something, it seems to be karma to re-fuck it over and over and over, and you know my face as something i really wanted to use for the rest of my life as well ahhaha

But i hope everything goes well with you, that shit sounds pretty gnarly as well - the facial injury sucks really bad

Sand Nigga

« Reply #2026 on: December 21, 2006, 05:20:46 AM »
But yeah once you fuck something, it seems to be karma to re-fuck it over and over and over

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
jealous, hateful loser.
[close]

Is a code i live by
[close]
YO MAYBE DATZ WHY RANDOM SHADY NIGGAZ BE POPPIN OUT OF DARK ALLEYWAYZ AND SMASHIN BOTTLES ON YO BITCH FACE FOR NO REAZON WHILE YOU TRYIN A WALK DOWN DA STREET YA PLAYA HATIN AZZ MUTHAFUCKA KARMA IZ A BITCH AINT IT DOOD

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2027 on: December 21, 2006, 07:17:38 AM »
Expand Quote
But yeah once you fuck something, it seems to be karma to re-fuck it over and over and over
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
jealous, hateful loser.
[close]

Is a code i live by
[close]
YO MAYBE DATZ WHY RANDOM SHADY NIGGAZ BE POPPIN OUT OF DARK ALLEYWAYZ AND SMASHIN BOTTLES ON YO BITCH FACE FOR NO REAZON WHILE YOU TRYIN A WALK DOWN DA STREET YA PLAYA HATIN AZZ MUTHAFUCKA KARMA IZ A BITCH AINT IT DOOD
[close]

Sadly if it had been you, i'd have noticed, you'd have been gettign the living shit kicked out of you in the middle of the street by a rioting crew of football casual on the rampage - being anthing but white with the right teams jearsy kicking shit out of anything in your path with your 30 mates would be the only survial.

As a "sand nigga" i think you'd have got more than bottled in that situation there Sand Nigga - but as you say karma is a bitch, so you should watch your own back mate

Sacred Smoke

« Reply #2028 on: December 21, 2006, 07:49:56 AM »
Can't believe you got bottled while casually walking down the street donnie! Thats so fuckin harsh. That kinda shit just doesnt happen where I dwell. I have many enemys but they generally dont start on me for no reason! Those football gangs sound like gnarly cunts.. good luck with the healing process dude.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2029 on: December 21, 2006, 08:40:50 AM »
Can't believe you got bottled while casually walking down the street donnie! Thats so fuckin harsh. That kinda shit just doesnt happen where I dwell. I have many enemys but they generally dont start on me for no reason! Those football gangs sound like gnarly cunts.. good luck with the healing process dude.

Hahaha, yeah man it pretty much works like this -

Either match day, so 2 different teams on the rampage, everyones getting a kicking doesn't matter who/what/where you are you're getting batterd if you're in the way

Young mink/thugs/chavs/neds/kevs (whatever you're calling them) work like this, one will start a fight, then his mates will join in, there will ALWAY be more than 3 to start a fight followed but at least another 5 appearing as if my magic, you will be out numberd and get batterd

Either punch in the back/side of the head so you turn round - then the classic "what the fuck are you looking at" then you just get kicked to fuck, if you ignore it expect some more punches in the head, spat at, probably battered anyway

Then there's the "what team do you support" doesn't matter what you say you're supporting, you're supporting the wrong team and getting batterd

Basically it doesn't matter you're getting batterd for pretty much any reason and you're out number, so either run away or curle in to a ball and try not to get your head stamped on to much

I've been getting the shit kicked out of me since i was about 13 so you get used to it, normally you get a bit of warning before hand, unless you lay the first guy out then get stuck into the fuckers you'll just get fucked up, total fight or flight or start running then turn round and lamp who evers behind you

But yeah bottle to the head was a suprise, we'd just finished drinking and we off to the pub, walking up the street stop to speak to this girl, next thing i know i'm falling back thinking i've jsut been punched the hardest i've ever been hit thinking i was going to smack my head on the ground, but i had a bag with skate shoes in it so that saved me, then stood up trying to get my shit together to fight, everyone running getting bottles thrown at them, the girl i was with is screaming, there's blood everywhere, full on gnarly shit going on, the night was super fun til that point

It's not as bad for random violence now, but back in the day you'd constantly be getting fucked up

I've had the ligaments in my leg torn as they were punched/stamped on till they thought my leg was broken (luckily fuck know how it didn't break but it was fucked for 2 months)

Punched super fucking hard by some boxer guy while getting off the bus as "i thought i could knock you out" i litteraly stepped off the bus SMACK

To many random fight's/batterings to recall all the details of each one

Got beat to shit with scaffolding poles until my mates came and got me

Got a dislocated knee from a getting a scaffolding pole hit of the side of my knee

God this list goes on and on

But it's all good now, the first little fuck to say a word gets punched in the face, beat the shit out of the first dude so fuckign bad his mates shit themselves cas they think your metal is sadly the best action

It's fucked up but well, all good at the same time

Ohh yeah, never been stabbed so thank fuck for that

trent steel

« Reply #2030 on: December 21, 2006, 10:33:12 AM »
i got a B in one class

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2031 on: December 21, 2006, 11:22:27 AM »
yah, skaters are supposed to get straight F's
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Sand Nigga

« Reply #2032 on: December 21, 2006, 11:41:40 AM »
OH DAMN DONNIE NO WONDER YOU BE SPENDIN SO MUCH TIME INSIDE DA HOUSE HATIN ON SHIT OVER DA INNERNET AN LOOKIN AT PIKCHAZ OF PUPPIES AND RAINBOWZ AND SHIT IF I GOT MAH AZZ BEAT DAT OFTEN ID PROLLY BE A STRAIT BITCHMADE PHAGGOT AZZ HO BY NOW TOO YO MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU ABOUT TA GET FUCKED UP YOU ODDA JUS PERTEND TA BE FROM ENGLAND AND OFFA DOZE NASTY NIGGAZ TA GET ALL UP IN YOUR BUTTHOLE INSTEAD... BUT YOU PROLLY AREDDY THAWT UH DAT SHIT

N BY DA WAY, I AINT GOTTA WATCH NOBODYS BACK SON I BE BUYIN AND SELLIN SOKKA TEAMZ YOU BE GETTIN BEAT DOWN FOR NOT SUPPORTIN... N DATS MAH WORD

trent steel

« Reply #2033 on: December 21, 2006, 11:43:36 AM »
yah, skaters are supposed to get straight F's
damn straight.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2034 on: December 21, 2006, 12:57:33 PM »
OH DAMN DONNIE NO WONDER YOU BE SPENDIN SO MUCH TIME INSIDE DA HOUSE HATIN ON SHIT OVER DA INNERNET AN LOOKIN AT PIKCHAZ OF PUPPIES AND RAINBOWZ AND SHIT IF I GOT MAH AZZ BEAT DAT OFTEN ID PROLLY BE A STRAIT BITCHMADE PHAGGOT AZZ HO BY NOW TOO YO MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU ABOUT TA GET FUCKED UP YOU ODDA JUS PERTEND TA BE FROM ENGLAND AND OFFA DOZE NASTY NIGGAZ TA GET ALL UP IN YOUR BUTTHOLE INSTEAD... BUT YOU PROLLY AREDDY THAWT UH DAT SHIT

N BY DA WAY, I AINT GOTTA WATCH NOBODYS BACK SON I BE BUYIN AND SELLIN SOKKA TEAMZ YOU BE GETTIN BEAT DOWN FOR NOT SUPPORTIN... N DATS MAH WORD

Well fair play there Sand Nigga, but i'm Scottish not English, that would be like me calling you Snow Jew or something

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #2035 on: December 21, 2006, 06:46:07 PM »
Crashed my van today.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #2036 on: December 21, 2006, 07:54:06 PM »
sucks bro. now you can't abduct children
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

Sand Nigga

« Reply #2037 on: December 21, 2006, 09:43:31 PM »
BITCH I AIN STOOPID DATZ WHY I SAID 'PERTEND' TA BE FROM ENGLAND... FAKE ONE UH DOZE SEXY AZZ KUNTRY AKSENTS N IT WILL GET DOZE SOKKA HOOLIGANZ ALL HORNY N REDDY TA PAKK YO SHIT TRUS ME NUTHIN LIKE THE SOUND OF A DOOD FROM SUFFOKE MAKEZ ME WANNA GET NASTY WID A MANZ AZZ BUT DAT WUZ JUS DAT ONE TIME WEN I WUZ LOKKED UP IN PRIZON I AIN NO PHAGGOT JUS TA LET YALL NIGGAZ KNOW

uruquay

« Reply #2038 on: December 22, 2006, 11:22:09 AM »
being in a malfunctioning elevator today that i thought would surely kill everyone inside. 

muckles

• Rep: -29
  • RAZORSHARPCREW
« Reply #2039 on: December 22, 2006, 11:53:02 AM »
school, work, rain, cold, and cops
<src img=http://forums.clubrsx.com/customavatars/avatar91928_161.gif>