Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 565588 times)

Larry Dallas

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #3420 on: April 15, 2019, 09:06:52 PM »
Started the Witcher 3. RIP skateboarding.

puff daddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #3421 on: April 16, 2019, 01:05:29 AM »
Expand Quote
i got spiderman for free when i got my ps4 so ive been trying to finish that but man is that game pretty mediocre. it tries to do so much and have so many different types of gameplay but its all just alright none of its great
[close]

Once you figure everything out the game is amazing.  Probably one of my favorite games

youre right i just beat it today and i really came around to the game. still alot that i didnt like about it but once it clicked it was pretty fun. i want to keep playing but theres no way im gonna 100 percent this and ive heard that the dlc was underwhelming

redcurb12

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3422 on: April 16, 2019, 02:07:41 PM »
hollow knight is a sick game. big ups to whoever recommended it. really enjoying the play through
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #3423 on: April 17, 2019, 11:45:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i got spiderman for free when i got my ps4 so ive been trying to finish that but man is that game pretty mediocre. it tries to do so much and have so many different types of gameplay but its all just alright none of its great
[close]

Once you figure everything out the game is amazing.  Probably one of my favorite games
[close]

youre right i just beat it today and i really came around to the game. still alot that i didnt like about it but once it clicked it was pretty fun. i want to keep playing but theres no way im gonna 100 percent this and ive heard that the dlc was underwhelming

I got the 100% platinum on the hardest setting, took about 3 months of playing an hour a day.  I agree there were some annoying things...like the mary jane/ Miles sneaking around levels (super annoying), some of the puzzles took forever and didn't have to be so complicated, & I'm not going to play the DLC either (kind of pointless IMO)

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3424 on: April 19, 2019, 03:10:12 PM »
now that it finally came to the switch ive been playing cuphead. hard of course but that artwork and music is amazing.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #3425 on: April 19, 2019, 06:48:19 PM »
i never finished hollow knight on my roommate's switch so i still think about it even after having moved out several months ago.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #3426 on: April 19, 2019, 07:49:22 PM »
I finished Dead To Rights and it only took me a decade to finally get back to! It was decent, basically it's a Max Payne clone with more combat features and it doesn't seem to have aged too badly. Besides that someone recently gifted me Red Dead Redemption 2 for my birthday this week, so I guess I'll be playing that for awhile.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #3427 on: April 19, 2019, 08:40:13 PM »
now that it finally came to the switch ive been playing cuphead. hard of course but that artwork and music is amazing.

FUCK. I might try and get a Switch again just for this.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #3428 on: April 20, 2019, 06:13:06 AM »
Metal gear solid5 the Phantom pain during summer 2017

I really want to play it again but never feel like setting up the ps3.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #3429 on: April 20, 2019, 02:29:15 PM »
Black ops 4 since it came out. Very addicting.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #3430 on: April 21, 2019, 09:45:46 PM »
i finished titanfall 2 single player campaign last evening, such a great game.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #3431 on: April 22, 2019, 06:45:00 AM »
Started the Witcher 3. RIP skateboarding.

Did the same thing three days ago.

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #3432 on: April 23, 2019, 03:22:09 PM »
finished Celeste a while ago, anyone who likes platforming games with a higher degree of difficulty like Super Meatboy will love this game, a true 10/10 for me
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #3433 on: April 23, 2019, 08:11:40 PM »
GTA IV last night
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #3434 on: April 23, 2019, 09:51:45 PM »
Finished The Evil Within 2 (meh) and got back into Witcher 3's Blood and Wine DLC.

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #3435 on: April 24, 2019, 05:53:36 PM »

took me like 30 minutes just to finish the first run n gun level. so far im liking it alot very frustrating but really rewarding at the same time. i might have to download the soundtrack at some point

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3436 on: April 26, 2019, 05:54:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

took me like 30 minutes just to finish the first run n gun level. so far im liking it alot very frustrating but really rewarding at the same time. i might have to download the soundtrack at some point

ive been playing heavily, its my new favorite game. im about 75% done with my first play through. the soundtrack is awesome

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3437 on: April 26, 2019, 03:49:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ive been playing heavily, its my new favorite game. im about 75% done with my first play through. the soundtrack is awesome

I really wish that was on ps4, it looks so fucking cool.

The last game I played was Raiden V.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3438 on: April 30, 2019, 04:45:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

75% I assume is around that super frustrating bullet hell level with the robot? That is where my friend and I got stuck for a bit on our first playthrough a few months back. I also remember that fucking bird being a wall for hours, but it was super satisfying to beat eventually, maybe my favorite boss in the game (I liked almost all of them though).

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3439 on: May 01, 2019, 03:19:49 AM »
Speaking of bullet hell, anyone into Nier Automata? Playing right now and it's fun, a bit fetch questy, but fun!

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3440 on: May 01, 2019, 05:59:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

75% I assume is around that super frustrating bullet hell level with the robot? That is where my friend and I got stuck for a bit on our first playthrough a few months back. I also remember that fucking bird being a wall for hours, but it was super satisfying to beat eventually, maybe my favorite boss in the game (I liked almost all of them though).

yeah that level was pretty tough, im at 90% now, last level i think, the king dice section. been stuck here for acouple days now, i know its doable but it has to be like a perfect run.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #3441 on: May 01, 2019, 06:52:46 AM »
Speaking of bullet hell, anyone into Nier Automata? Playing right now and it's fun, a bit fetch questy, but fun!

i want this so bad but heard it's subpar on pc, so i didn't take the plunge yet.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #3442 on: May 01, 2019, 02:17:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i want this so bad but heard it's subpar on pc, so i didn't take the plunge yet.
played nier on ps4 ,really good game,amazimg soundtrack.
Currently playing re2 on ps4 and LOVING it.

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #3443 on: May 02, 2019, 02:02:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah that level was pretty tough, im at 90% now, last level i think, the king dice section. been stuck here for acouple days now, i know its doable but it has to be like a perfect run.

Game is great, nowhere near what people actually run the game at but I can usually beat it in 1:30 to 2 hours, re-playing it is 1000x easier than the first time and it's a good afternoon game!  Don't be hesitant to jump back into it or even get other achievements like beating all run and gun levels without killing an enemy or getting high ranking on all bosses.  Robot boss is so damn good
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

ponting854120

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3444 on: May 03, 2019, 02:07:13 AM »
I played last game is World Golf Tour. This is my favorite game.
I purchased best golf irons at golfguides.info. This is one of the best golf irons.

thomas kook

« Reply #3445 on: May 03, 2019, 03:17:47 AM »
finally someone speaks the truth on world golf tour

anyway, i got some cheap used guitar hero sets and have been enjoying the shit out of them recently. anyone here played those games as religiously as i did?

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3446 on: May 03, 2019, 06:30:58 AM »
Playing Spider-Man currently. I want to check out either World War Z or Days Gone. Need a good zombie game. Anyone play either yet or thinking of picking one up?

curbslayer

• Rep: 9
  • How dose the board stick to their feet ?
« Reply #3447 on: May 03, 2019, 09:29:27 AM »
man i just got a xbox one gta changed a shit load since the last time i played  i havent been on since the heist update so i am hyped

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3448 on: May 03, 2019, 12:53:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Don't watch this if you don't want to get spoiled but basically, the dude does the most fucking hardcore playthrough possible of the game, makes it to King Dice in four hours and then spends four more hours stuck at King Dice because he's going for a no damage run. It's pretty insane. The rest of his videos are him speed running every single NES game ever released.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #3449 on: May 03, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »
I was just on Dark Souls for a month or two and loved it. Finished it and will probably go back at some point to do NG+. I switched over to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and it took a really long time to get into it but I'm enjoying the shit out of it now. There's depth to it but it's not so deep that it's annoying like Red Dead 2 was though. Do any of you guys feel the same way? Like, I'm not trying to have to remember to eat enough and shave so that people don't treat me shitty when I go to the market. I already have a life where I have to try and remember all that shit. In Assassin's creed you can fast travel and your horse is just there when you get there. I'm fine with that not being realistic as long as I don't have to hoof it across the entire fucking map to go get his dumb ass.