Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 141144 times)

backside_reacharound

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -230
Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2023, 09:29:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Quite a heavy response Lurper that pulled on my emotional strings. Honestly believe Bam benefits greatly from reading your analysis then grasps the clean hand to pull him out of the mud
[close]

I doubt bam reads threads about what he did in a Thai restaurant, he was there after all, and anything he forgot will be covered at his arraignment.

He might, however let curiosity get the best of him when seeing a thread like “Jackass; where are they now?”  If you want Bam to read your post, I’d suggest thinking about making over in that thread, not that it needs anymore posts, it’s fairly active.

I want to throw my vote behind: create a new bam topic whenever the fuck you want, and don't listen to any moron telling you to keep all bam talk on a single thread....

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2023, 09:34:57 PM »
Kinda wish the title of this thread was just “Bam wears cape”

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -522
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2023, 09:37:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quite a heavy response Lurper that pulled on my emotional strings. Honestly believe Bam benefits greatly from reading your analysis then grasps the clean hand to pull him out of the mud
[close]

I doubt bam reads threads about what he did in a Thai restaurant, he was there after all, and anything he forgot will be covered at his arraignment.

He might, however let curiosity get the best of him when seeing a thread like “Jackass; where are they now?”  If you want Bam to read your post, I’d suggest thinking about making over in that thread, not that it needs anymore posts, it’s fairly active.
[close]

I want to throw my vote behind: create a new bam topic whenever the fuck you want, and don't listen to any moron telling you to keep all bam talk on a single thread....

And when you track mud all over this forum who’s gonna clean that up? 

Think of the other thread as a mud room, you don’t have to take your posts off and store them in there when they’re muddy, but it would be polite.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2023, 09:41:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You are overly ambitious plus arrogant to think your thread fills the void after the historic Bam thread deleted. In the process you sacrificed your own integrity by recently changing thread title mentioning Bam. You now have wet dirt on your hands. The Classic Bam thread proved to be the one true reservoir containing the good, bad, & ugly. That wealth of memories lives on through us. Whoever made the image of his SF bridge painting holding a painting of Bam forever lives in my mind 

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2023, 09:59:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You are overly ambitious plus arrogant to think your thread fills the void after the historic Bam thread deleted. In the process you sacrificed your own integrity by recently changing thread title mentioning Bam. You now have wet dirt on your hands. The Classic Bam thread proved to be the one true reservoir containing the good, bad, & ugly. That wealth of memories lives on through us. Whoever made the image of his SF bridge painting holding a painting of Bam forever lives in my mind

Pretty sure the thread always said “featuring bam Margera”, but I’ve been meetings with the infographic team for that thread for the past few hours so the change could have been made by the quality control team or legal without me knowing. 

We’re looking for interns for a new project we have in the works “jackass; how did we get here? (Featuring bam Margera)” if you feel passionately about preserving some of what was lost in the old thread.  Be on the the lookout for that and as always thanks for your interest and support!

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2023, 12:00:34 AM »
Thread-Wars ‘23: the muddy edition is really starting to heat up.
Hot mud!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2023, 12:09:38 AM »
lmao piss drinker guy really wants credit for the bam thread

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2023, 12:50:31 AM »
lmao baby dick piss drinker guy really wants credit for the bam thread

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2023, 10:11:05 AM »
Bam is a piece of shit and for his son’s sake I hope he is around his dad as little as possible. I resent that we’re still hearing about a mediocre 90s pro who is only famous for antics that appeal to 11 year olds. Fuck Bam.

Wienerboy

• Rep: -103
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2023, 10:18:24 AM »
Bam is a piece of shit and for his son’s sake I hope he is around his dad as little as possible. I resent that we’re still hearing about a mediocre 90s pro who is only famous for antics that appeal to 11 year olds. Fuck Bam.

Thank you! Well said
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2023, 10:20:45 AM »

turbo 2.0

• Rep: 52
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2023, 10:23:56 AM »

you think Bam has been drunkenly sobbing the lyrics to She Hates Me? My money’s on yes

boogs

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2023, 11:08:19 AM »
lmao piss drinker guy really wants credit for the bam thread
I’ve never seen someone so hungry for replies before, it’s really quite pathetic in a muddy sort of way

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1148
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2023, 11:21:06 AM »
@Newphone Chill out dude, everyone knows about the other thread.  It’s not that big of a deal.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2023, 11:29:51 AM »

Can you post this in the thread I started about songs Bill Strobeck is likely to use in a skate video? I started a thread about cheesy Gen X alt rock and that is where something like this should go. Thanks.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3360
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2023, 11:52:17 AM »
I'm picturing Newphone trying to keep up with all of the Bam threads like Lucy and Ethyl trying to keep up with the conveyer belt when they got a job working for a chocolatier.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2023, 11:58:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Can you post this in the thread I started about songs Bill Strobeck is likely to use in a skate video? I started a thread about cheesy Gen X alt rock and that is where something like this should go. Thanks.

I can do that. It just seemed appropriate here with all the mud talk going on.

50 Lions

• Rep: -57
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2023, 12:38:50 PM »
Bam and his new girlfriend were kicked out of their hotel hours before he rocked up at the Thai restaurant.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/04/03/bam-margera-kicked-out-hotel-before-arrest/

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2023, 12:46:26 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqld9dRAAHt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I wonder if this violates whatever restraining order they have against him
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 01:19:31 PM by augustmoon »
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2023, 01:31:33 PM »
Bam needs to read “the art of letting go”.

The guy is incapable of getting over shit.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2023, 01:36:44 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqld9dRAAHt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I wonder if this violates whatever restraining order they have against him
Bam on bare knuckle boxing. Johnny Knoxville is 6’1” while Bam is 5’8”. They both obviously can take a hit. My money on Knoxville due to the reach advantage

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2023, 01:42:24 PM »
Newphone out here trying to sell his Jackass thread like a greasy used care salesman trying to make commission of a crummy lemon to a clueless housewife.

BL0B

• Rep: 417
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2023, 02:00:05 PM »
I'm picturing Newphone trying to keep up with all of the Bam threads like Lucy and Ethyl trying to keep up with the conveyer belt when they got a job working for a chocolatier.

this is also me in the Ham threads butt it's mud, lol.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2023, 02:01:04 PM »
Man this just keeps getting weirder. Will Bam be caped while he fights Knoxville??? I feel like this is probably actually going to happen, and it’s going to be awesome.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2023, 02:03:41 PM »
Man this just keeps getting weirder. Will Bam be caped while he fights Knoxville??? I feel like this is probably actually going to happen, and it’s going to be awesome.

There is absolutely no chance that Knoxville so much as acknowledges the ramblings of this bipolar drunken drug addict, much less gets in the ring with him.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

leafman4000

• Rep: 29
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2023, 02:18:13 PM »
not all heroes wear capes

this hero does
I thought skaters were tough and got laid. Way off

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2023, 03:03:12 PM »

If those were “muds” instead of “chocolates” that’d be about right.

It was an intense few hours trying to micromanage a new Bam thread but I’m throwing in the towel.

I feel like the reception to my grassroots promotion was, shall we say, mixed.  I’m sure it was annoying to some, but we simply didn’t have the budget for a banner at the berrics or a cameo by beebs.  Like the nine club, it turns out threads on slap are not particularly profitable.

If I can offer any advice to anyone thinking of starting a new thread I’d recommend not promising bomb ass infographics, assuming that you’ll learn how to create them at a later point while being able to explain away any delays by blaming your “infographics department”.  It’s a house of cards that destine to fall on you.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2023, 05:01:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If those were “muds” instead of “chocolates” that’d be about right.

It was an intense few hours trying to micromanage a new Bam thread but I’m throwing in the towel.

I feel like the reception to my grassroots promotion was, shall we say, mixed.  I’m sure it was annoying to some, but we simply didn’t have the budget for a banner at the berrics or a cameo by beebs.  Like the nine club, it turns out threads on slap are not particularly profitable.

If I can offer any advice to anyone thinking of starting a new thread I’d recommend not promising bomb ass infographics, assuming that you’ll learn how to create them at a later point while being able to explain away any delays by blaming your “infographics department”.  It’s a house of cards that destine to fall on you.
The Vegas bookmakers didn’t see THIS coming, that’s for sure!
And just like that, my hopes for a fiery thread war, an Armathreadon as it were, are extinguished like the   glory-bound ambitions of Newphone.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

50 Lions

• Rep: -57
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2023, 12:13:18 AM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 12:23:17 AM by 50 Lions »

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2023, 06:23:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There is absolutely no chance that Knoxville so much as acknowledges the ramblings of this bipolar drunken drug addict, much less gets in the ring with him.

But he double dog dared him AND called him a poosey!

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"