Author Topic: Heath is Birdhouse's Mystery Guest  (Read 21072 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: Heath is Birdhouse's Mystery Guest
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2015, 11:00:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bitch i still don't got no kids
[close]

(which makes me wonder about his sperm count)

Word around town is I fucked a thousand bitches... DAMN
[close]

You got that last part backwards, its fucked a thousand bitches then the no kids part. I mean Jesus if your going to quote a master piece at least you could get it right.
[close]
ha, you'd think, right? i actually watched it to make sure before i posted and it's in weird order cause jereme's different, yeah he different' sort of a silly thing to argue/search up proof of order but anyways. i think the fact that we have nonsense like this to enjoy is the important part.

http://genius.com/Jcasanova-30-thousand-100-million-lyrics
[close]

Damn it! My memory has failed me. In an attempt to make up for it I'll post the video for everyone enjoyment

The parodies where just as funny.

Ndsr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2015, 11:28:35 AM »
Birdhouse will probably win again, I'm glad Heath will get some of that cash. Looking forward to this one!
Forrest is funny. also I met Jereme when he was on KOTR. Super nice dude, this was pre-mushroom trip.
Damn is that mikey chin?  In the flash of coarse.  That dude is next level

Hannity

« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2015, 11:46:53 AM »
To whoever asked, Heath quit as Emerica TM like 6 months ago. Some dude named Casey does it now. I think there was an interview in Thrasher.

I'm starting to think another Heath part really might happen.
I thought Jeff Henderson had been TM for most of Emerica's existence

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2015, 01:43:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Birdhouse will probably win again, I'm glad Heath will get some of that cash. Looking forward to this one!
Forrest is funny. also I met Jereme when he was on KOTR. Super nice dude, this was pre-mushroom trip.
[close]
Damn is that mikey chin?  In the flash of coarse.  That dude is next level

Are you talking

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2015, 04:35:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You got that last part backwards, its fucked a thousand bitches then the no kids part. I mean Jesus if your going to quote a master piece at least you could get it right.
[close]
ha, you'd think, right? i actually watched it to make sure before i posted and it's in weird order cause jereme's different, yeah he different' sort of a silly thing to argue/search up proof of order but anyways. i think the fact that we have nonsense like this to enjoy is the important part.

[close]

Damn it! My memory has failed me. In an attempt to make up for it I'll post the video for everyone enjoyment

[close]

[close]
Whatever happened to the video of Grant skyping Jereme? Did it get taken down? That was comedy.
which grant? please tell me it's grant taylor, i need to see that video.

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2015, 06:32:46 PM »
Quote from: TOAST-FACE KILLA  link=topic=87399.msg2378518#msg2378518 date=1441668938
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Whatever happened to the video of Grant skyping Jereme? Did it get taken down? That was comedy.
[close]
which grant? please tell me it's grant taylor, i need to see that video.

I'm guessing grant yansura since hes in that video making fun of Jereme. either way I'm trying to see this skype video

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2015, 07:20:22 PM »

skype video pls

yatallfreak

• Rep: 11
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2015, 10:13:49 PM »

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2015, 11:24:25 PM »
this one?

but the original video is just jereme talking to the camera..

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2015, 12:48:06 AM »

So you came in and interrupted our light banter to point out that I was wrong when in fact YOU were the one who was wrong? ::)
I mean Jesus, if you're going to do that at least double check the track in question :-\

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2015, 01:56:28 AM »
Any new heath footage will be welcomed by me with a box of kleenex.

Whether it will be used to wipe off tears of joy or fapping is unconfirmed for now...

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2015, 05:42:17 PM »
SWAG...

Spicasaurus

• Rep: -39
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »
I feel like this KOTR shit is kind of out of character for Heath, usually he likes things on his own terms but they're going to be making him do a bunch of gay ass challenges and scavenger hunts and shit, talking bout the best thing he's looking forward to is the per diem and free food and shit haha nigga must be dead broke and hears the wolf at that door haha, probably wishes he died in Mexico.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2015, 07:53:09 PM »
You jereme is going to do all the crazy ledge combos for the Choco squad and rack up the points.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2015, 09:16:18 PM »
You jereme is going to do all the crazy ledge combos for the Choco squad and rack up the points.
Yes, because tech ledge tricks have always been such a huge struggle for skaters that ride for Chocolate ::)

that filmer guy

• Rep: 5
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2015, 02:53:28 AM »

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2015, 11:20:28 AM »
I feel like this KOTR shit is kind of out of character for Heath, usually he likes things on his own terms but they're going to be making him do a bunch of gay ass challenges and scavenger hunts and shit, talking bout the best thing he's looking forward to is the per diem and free food and shit haha nigga must be dead broke and hears the wolf at that door haha, probably wishes he died in Mexico.

Heath has always been frugal and thinking about how to save/make money. Dude used to stock and manage vending machines on the side at like the peak of his career just for extra cash. I wouldn't take that comment as to him being broke. Also, you know Heath isn't going to do any of the really crazy get naked or chug a beer in your butt kinda shit.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2015, 11:56:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Heath has always been frugal and thinking about how to save/make money. Dude used to stock and manage vending machines on the side at like the peak of his career just for extra cash. I wouldn't take that comment as to him being broke. Also, you know Heath isn't going to do any of the really crazy get naked or chug a beer in your butt kinda shit.

People just love to insinuate bullshit on here, Heath owns a bar in hollywood and like you said, has done alot of odd jobs throughout his life. Can a man enjoy himself and go on KOTR for fun ? How dumb ca you be to believe that someone would go on KOTR to make ends meet...

Spicasaurus

• Rep: -39
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

People just love to insinuate bullshit on here, Heath owns a bar in hollywood and like you said, has done alot of odd jobs throughout his life. Can a man enjoy himself and go on KOTR for fun ? How dumb ca you be to believe that someone would go on KOTR to make ends meet...

dumb enough to take an eye out

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2015, 08:27:50 PM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2265
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2015, 10:40:04 AM »

No one makes Heath do shit.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2015, 10:56:28 AM »
I should buy a vending machine.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2015, 02:57:32 PM »

i suppose this is relevant here.. does this mean heath is filming for Made 2

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2015, 03:46:17 PM »

FUCK. Classic Heath slam.

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2015, 10:39:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

nigga damn, he tried to bluntslide that shit? if he has a part MADE 2 is going to be sick as fuck.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2015, 11:45:17 PM »
Heath did a backtail kickflip to forward on a bank to bench in Made 1. So he's probably just going to have a trick or two like last time  :'(
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2015, 06:11:44 AM »
Ah, the "video interviews" for introducing the Mystery Guests sorta felt like a throwback to Rolling Thunder with Heath being interviewed between tricks. Also, there's a naked guy skating at the beginning of the video, which Heath has now assured us he will never do.

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2015, 07:54:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Y'all notice that his wrist came up crooked?