Author Topic: Koston on Skate mental.  (Read 46243 times)

Winking Starfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
  • Big White Butt Crew Down To Clown
Re: Koston on Skate mental.
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2014, 11:00:39 PM »
Just so we're clear, Koston is maybe the best skateboarder of all time. Right? As in ever. I would rather watch a full video of just Koston dork tricks and Gino grocery shopping than 90% of the shit out there. Also I fully back adults flexing on teenagers. Have you little fuckers ever met yourselves?

Someone else already mentioned it somewhere else, but dude is a wealthy husband and father of two. He gets paid to travel the world and ride a kid's toy for a living. He's never had to work a shitty day job. Pretty sure he won at life. I don't know why he gives a shit what people say on Instagram. Why even sink down to their level? Rise above it, or ignore it. It just makes him look petty and insecure.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: July 31, 2014, 12:31:56 AM »
I think I hate Koston. Just a little.. but damn that bums me out.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #182 on: July 31, 2014, 04:58:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Just so we're clear, Koston is maybe the best skateboarder of all time. Right? As in ever. I would rather watch a full video of just Koston dork tricks and Gino grocery shopping than 90% of the shit out there. Also I fully back adults flexing on teenagers. Have you little fuckers ever met yourselves?
[close]

Someone else already mentioned it somewhere else, but dude is a wealthy husband and father of two. He gets paid to travel the world and ride a kid's toy for a living. He's never had to work a shitty day job. Pretty sure he won at life. I don't know why he gives a shit what people say on Instagram. Why even sink down to their level? Rise above it, or ignore it. It just makes him look petty and insecure.

hense never had to grow up.. being a dick to teenagers is fun no matter where your landed in life, as stated dude never had a full time shity job that to me sounds like a lot of free time..

new_york_shitty

• Rep: -18
« Reply #183 on: July 31, 2014, 10:20:16 AM »

There's so much win going on in this post.
Kudos.

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »

you dont think it sucks that a full grown adult in his mid 30's is getting on a teenage level by entertaining their bullshit? if hes a father i hope hes not trying to raise his kids like that. im down for adults correcting teens when theyre wrong and setting them straight, but im not for adults dumbing themselves down and resorting to teenage bullshit like name calling and show boating and bragging about how cool they are and how much shit they have to someone that doesnt even really matter. koston should be at an untouchable level where he doesnt even need to respond to any negativity and yet he puts himself within arms reach by responding like a 12 year old. kind of taints the legacy a bit if you ask me.

itd be nicer if he responded to all the kids saying nice things to him (the vast majority of kids) instead of the ones that are playing him for a fool (the tiny minority) and talking shit because they know theyll get a rise out of a man child that never grew into an adult himself.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2014, 10:40:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

90% unoriginal, just stop.

If I were him I wouldn't even acknowledge the hate. I would be sipping on a drink on a golf course in Hawaii with a smile 24/7. There's no point arguing with people who are buying your product.

Billy Ocean

• Rep: 30
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2014, 06:04:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

90% unoriginal, just stop.

[close]

If I were him I wouldn't even acknowledge the hate. I would be sipping on a drink on a golf course in Hawaii with a smile 24/7. There's no point arguing with people who are buying your product.

Just for comparison, you never hear of people fucking with Carroll or MJ via their Insta. (Maybe they do, I don't know.) Kids light the bag on fire, cause they know he'll step in the shit.
"Suck a dick, bitch." - Joey Boy

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2014, 06:54:10 PM »
I think I hate Koston. Just a little.. but damn that bums me out.

Don't hate on koston, he'll claim your jealous of his lifestyle in which he claims is only a bitch trait.

Heisenburg

• Rep: -7
  • I am the one who knocks!
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2014, 07:47:51 PM »
Girl just like Flip with the Sorry team has already reached their peak with Yeah Right days...Pretty Sweet was not even close to how game changing the Yeah Right video and team was...Chocolate has basically stayed the same and now they have Jerry which is dope...The only good thing about Girl over the past years since Yeah Right was Guy's comeback...Even though Girl still has basically the same team members they are all just getting old which I guess is why I was so disappointed with Pretty Sweet...

nice_guy_2

« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2014, 07:55:12 PM »
koston should go to college

J.R.

« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2014, 08:02:14 PM »
Girl just like Flip with the Sorry team has already reached their peak with Yeah Right days...Pretty Sweet was not even close to how game changing the Yeah Right video and team was...Chocolate has basically stayed the same and now they have Jerry which is dope...The only good thing about Girl over the past years since Yeah Right was Guy's comeback...Even though Girl still has basically the same team members they are all just getting old which I guess is why I was so disappointed with Pretty Sweet...

yeah hopefully jerry has something to contribute and doesnt do what pops did and join without producing shit, which is what im afraid may happen...

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2266
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »
Old koston would kick this guy in the taint and old koston would tell the future self that at that time in the present he would "fuck his face"

kind of taints the legacy a bit if you ask me.

Imagine if back when Mouse came out you had a friend who could see into the future and he told you that in the future everyone would have cell phones that were smaller than a pack of cigarettes and the phone could actually do anything including video chatting. And on this future teeny computer video phone, there would be a program where people post pictures and other people click to indicate if they like the pictures, and can also leave comments. And that in the future Eric Koston, the greatest and funniest skater of all time would get into bitchy little arguments on his future teeny computer video phone photo sharing program with teenagers who were trying to get a rise out of him, and it was so sad and pathetic that it would make you not like your favourite skater ever. In the future.

I'd tell that friend "Hell nah dude."

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:19:13 PM by Watson »

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2014, 09:56:06 PM »
Eric Koston, funniest skater of all time

was koston really that funny tho?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2266
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2014, 10:17:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I used to think so. Pretty sure tons of people did. The video game face at 5:30 used to crack me up big time.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2014, 10:22:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I used to think so. Pretty sure tons of people did. The video game face at 5:30 used to crack me up big time.

I'm surprised we haven't seen the 2014 revamp of that with a playstation controller.  What's one more sponsorship?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Miyagi

« Reply #195 on: July 31, 2014, 10:44:50 PM »
I think we're giving Koston way too much air time. If his Chron 3 part is sick then good for him, whatever who cares.

On a serious note, shits getting crazy in Isreal, fucked up times right now. The news has been showing some horrible clips of brutality.

Greg

• Rep: -43
  • CRUSTY PALMS
    • // 1017 GLO GANG // FREE MAX B // FREE GUCCI // STREET MONEY // BLACKLAND // HOTHEADS // FUCKOUTTAHERE // avatar image
« Reply #196 on: July 31, 2014, 10:46:24 PM »
ill go ahead in say it......i hate koston, he's a dickhead

ill skate his park every time i go to LA but besides that he can eat shit
| FUCK JAMIE THOMAS | IT'S CURTAINS |

shred420

• Rep: -25
« Reply #197 on: July 31, 2014, 11:39:56 PM »

^^^^^^
posted this just to say he can skate the berrics whenever

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2014, 01:39:41 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
^^^^^^
posted this just to say he can skate the berrics whenever
Maybe he means Westchester....
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

J.R.

« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2014, 04:51:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

even dudes like tim gavin said that when they first met him he was an outspoken and loudmouth kook, and that the only redeeming thing about him was how good he was on a skateboard.

hes good and everything, i dont like his style but he has done some shit that was hard and looked cool. id rather watch caroll or gino if i had to choose between the current old guard girl skaters though.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2014, 05:51:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Old koston would kick this guy in the taint and old koston would tell the future self that at that time in the present he would "fuck his face"
[close]

Expand Quote
kind of taints the legacy a bit if you ask me.
[close]

Imagine if back when Mouse came out you had a friend who could see into the future and he told you that in the future everyone would have cell phones that were smaller than a pack of cigarettes and the phone could actually do anything including video chatting. And on this future teeny computer video phone, there would be a program where people post pictures and other people click to indicate if they like the pictures, and can also leave comments. And that in the future Eric Koston, the greatest and funniest skater of all time would get into bitchy little arguments on his future teeny computer video phone photo sharing program with teenagers who were trying to get a rise out of him, and it was so sad and pathetic that it would make you not like your favourite skater ever. In the future.

I'd tell that friend "Hell nah dude."

I love that song.

Guwop

• Rep: 76
« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2014, 06:46:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

BraveUlysses

« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2014, 07:28:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I've never been able to watch this line without laughing hysterically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=62BDyFkmPko#t=139

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2014, 08:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Skate Mental? TEAM: Shane O'neill, Trevor Colden, R-Kelly, Dan Plunkett, Brad Staba, Rick Howard, Eric Koston, Heath Kirchart, Mark Gonzales, Lebron James, Nando
[close]
;D
[close]
Would copp pro model....
[close]

If I have time I would draw the graphic. It would involve piss and underage girls...
[close]

sorta abd.

MJ had posted this to Insta...too good.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2014, 01:26:26 PM »
Eric Koston on Staba

zippy z

« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2014, 08:14:51 PM »
I fuck with MJ on insta about being a cat lady.

dillanharp

« Reply #206 on: September 28, 2014, 08:19:44 PM »
I wish, so we could move forward and restore the glory of the Girl empire.

WWE IS REAL DAMMIT

• Rep: -33
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2014, 02:34:47 AM »
Ayo, my rap name light bulb, cuz when i hit the switch its on. I suck

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2014, 05:02:50 AM »
koston needs a stunner

logan chase

« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2014, 05:32:37 AM »
Koston is definitely one of my favourite skaters of all time, it disappoints me to think of him as a scientologist
but the organisation is renowned for roping talented people like him in by claiming they are superior beings
with higher levels of metachlorians or whatever. the church does have a policy though where they enthuse
their members to not take any level of criticism or negative comments they call this "fair game" or
"never defend always attack". I think you could attribute a lot of Kostons behaviour online to these kind
of policies, but ultimately its sad that he has resorted to dealing with kids like this online. what fucking
difference does it make if he responds or not. Its like a king arguing with peasants, it doesnt make any sense

maybe someday he'll have epiphany but I kinda doubt that