Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 802028 times)

Mongo Lloyd (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #9090 on: Today at 12:55:25 AM »
I asked here and in plenty of IG's regarding if Natas 480 will be available here in EU and never got a single reply.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

rothdigga

• Rep: 589
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9091 on: Today at 10:18:22 AM »
I asked here and in plenty of IG's regarding if Natas 480 will be available here in EU and never got a single reply.
Sadly....that is a no.  The Europe buying team didn't range that shoe and while I tried in vain to make it happen for them, it never got bought.  Apologies to all my European brothers over there. 

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9092 on: Today at 11:33:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Sadly....that is a no.  The Europe buying team didn't range that shoe and while I tried in vain to make it happen for them, it never got bought.  Apologies to all my European brothers over there.
My heart is terribly broken, thanks for the reply.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 150
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #9093 on: Today at 12:19:31 PM »
I caved and copped the natas 480. Should’ve saved my moneys but whatever just put in a lil more OT next week 😎