Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182877 times)

doublesteveburger

you shut your god damn mouth about fred

goldenbullcow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -406

I know Fred well and consider him a friend but the hypocrisy on slap is a joke in regards to those whose behavior gets a pass and those who are crucified

Yonnie excluded he deserves the hate

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I thought there was also an allegation that KA had sex with a woman who was much younger and alleged that she was drunk during the interaction and therefore not able to properly give consent.  I thought that was the much more damning allegation than the prior ex who accused him of being shitty during arguments.  Please correct me if I got that wrong; will delete this post if so.

doublesteveburger

Expand Quote
[close]

I know Fred well and consider him a friend

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Donta Hill was dropped because he was given the choice between boxing and skateboarding. Crail drops this dude AFTER just sorta finding out he's the Johnny Appleseed of herp. What a claim to fame.
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

And I honestly believe Crail would have kept Yonnie on with full knowledge of the situation as long as it'd never gone public. Fuck Crail, Yonnie, and KA.
[close]
probably the same for biebel as well. though, kenny’s went very viral so, it doesn’t make too much sense? i guess kicking a homeless man’s ass on video/giving a bunch of people herpes is a little more severe than being accused of being a mentally abusive boyfriend.. still isn’t okay at all, especially after his bullshit “apology”. figgy got the same treatment. i think that girl kind of let him get a pass from everyone though just by how she went about it. i wonder if that’s why he moved to texas.
[close]

sorry to ask this if it has been covered already, is Kenny still with the girl who is accusing him?
[close]

No this was an ex from years back. I hope to god he’s a better person and hasn’t been a piece of shit to his wife/children.
[close]

I argue with my wife all the time does that mean I should get kicked off Chocolate?

Like what exactly did KA do?

An ex of his provided a detailed account of their relationship in which she highlighted several instances of emotional and borderline-physical abuse. Another woman came out and publicly shared a story in which KA had sex with her while he was completely sober knowing she was blackout drunk, which eliminated the possibility of consent (he was also nearing 40 at the time while she was 21-22 I believe). There were also several smaller accounts of his abuse coming from folks who had witnessed it and/or anonymous sources.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Donta Hill was dropped because he was given the choice between boxing and skateboarding. Crail drops this dude AFTER just sorta finding out he's the Johnny Appleseed of herp. What a claim to fame.
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

And I honestly believe Crail would have kept Yonnie on with full knowledge of the situation as long as it'd never gone public. Fuck Crail, Yonnie, and KA.
[close]
probably the same for biebel as well. though, kenny’s went very viral so, it doesn’t make too much sense? i guess kicking a homeless man’s ass on video/giving a bunch of people herpes is a little more severe than being accused of being a mentally abusive boyfriend.. still isn’t okay at all, especially after his bullshit “apology”. figgy got the same treatment. i think that girl kind of let him get a pass from everyone though just by how she went about it. i wonder if that’s why he moved to texas.
[close]

sorry to ask this if it has been covered already, is Kenny still with the girl who is accusing him?
[close]

No this was an ex from years back. I hope to god he’s a better person and hasn’t been a piece of shit to his wife/children.
[close]

I argue with my wife all the time does that mean I should get kicked off Chocolate?

[close]

An ex of his provided a detailed account of their relationship in which she highlighted several instances of emotional and borderline-physical abuse. Another woman came out and publicly shared a story in which KA had sex with her while he was completely sober knowing she was blackout drunk, which eliminated the possibility of consent (he was also nearing 40 at the time while she was 21-22 I believe). There were also several smaller accounts of his abuse coming from folks who had witnessed it and/or anonymous sources.

People who equate arguing with their wives with emotional abuse should spend the rest of the weekend watching Maid on Netflix.   

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Also, had semi long hair tucked behind ears. The absolute worst

TunnelVision1

• Rep: -76
  • Kingofhellfarts
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
grossest of all time.
At least my dad thinks so.

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Go look up the thread once you’re done arguing with your wife

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
It’s not a competition on who’s been worse to women or only the worst offender deserves the spotlight.

But just to round it up, Kenny made this post on Instagram, still up by the way, even after he apologised and kinda admitted to it in doing so, then deleted said apology.

The post was about his/chocolate’s collaboration with Rainn, an organisation helping victims of abuse. (Mainly women, outlined in his caption). It was this post that triggered the victims to speak on Kenny after they couldn’t take the whole good guy schtick that he was projecting, especially when it’s totally hypocritical given their experiences.

It was all highly scummy and obviously swept under the carpet swiftly.

Also @HotnSpicyMcChicken ‘s sum up of Kenny’s other allegation is how I remember hearing it too.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
Kinda like he took it upon himself to project himself as this really good moral guy who is vegan and uses vegetable oil in his car. When in reality he’s a douche

pistachio

• Rep: -6
Kinda like he took it upon himself to project himself as this really good moral guy who is vegan and uses vegetable oil in his car. When in reality he’s a douche

Hahahahaha, man tells you about his vegan car and is actually a douche, go figure? If I remover correctly, I feel like Kenny did something like screamed in the girl’s face? A very odd choice if so, but I could be wrong.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -234
Expand Quote
Now I'm not saying he didn't give someone an std. I don't know, I wasn't there, but I'm willing to bet 90% of this shit is made up.

What you have to understand is there are a lot of grimy bitches out there who have nothing better to do then try and cop that easy money.
[close]

You're joking, right? What money are these women trying to get?

Yonnie's mom pays his rent.
He's addicted to gambling.
He doesn't have a savings.
He sold his car so he could have money because he's so fucking obsessed with day trading.

This has me dying, these single digit IQ motherfuckers are trying to be the next George Soros??

Also, are there any cool skate dudes left in SF? Do any of these women have brothers? Someone find this midget and kick the shit out of him already, and whoever else he's rolling with.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Can someone be a slap legend and give a summary of this shit show?
[close]

dude has herpes and knowingly gave it to at least 38 women without disclosure and at least one has said their sexual encounter was non-consensual (rape) as she was asleep at the time
[close]
I'm pretty sure people with herpes in committed relationships are able to NOT spread it to their partner with medication and watching for outbreaks. To give it to 38 isn't even irresponsible it's criminal.
[close]

i read a bunch about herpes a while back and apparently if you a person takes medication and looks out if their private parts have no outbreak, then the chances of passing are super minimal because there is no viral matter to infect, the virus is dormant in your bonemarrow i think. it's basically like the lip/face version and people don't have an outbreak all the time. so yonnie basically not only lied about his condition, he most likely had acute itchy blisters on his dick at the time of hooking up, which is extra fucked up imo. he could hook up with people when his infection is dormant and also wear protection and then the chances of him passing it would be pretty slim. which just makes him an even bigger asshole.
I dunno how you’d fuck someone in the middle of an outbreak. Sounds like torture.

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
Expand Quote
i think his ex aired out some of their dirty laundry on the web
[close]

That’s annoying couples argue … she was like “hey I argued with my ex and he was mean” and now everyone is upset?  Sounds silly and very PG compared to Yonnie
Nah if what he did is “normal arguing” then relationships are more fucked than I thought.. wouldn’t be surprised if he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Been with two people like that, it is hell and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

goldenbullcow

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

That’s annoying couples argue … she was like “hey I argued with my ex and he was mean” and now everyone is upset?  Sounds silly and very PG compared to Yonnie
[close]
Nah if what he did is “normal arguing” then relationships are more fucked than I thought.. wouldn’t be surprised if he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Been with two people like that, it is hell and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I've dated seen awful women who've said terrible things to me... cheated on me etc.... doesn't mean I would expose private conversations on social media or try to get them fired from their jobs.

cynical cow

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I've dated seen awful women who've said terrible things to me... cheated on me etc.... doesn't mean I would expose private conversations on social media or try to get them fired from their jobs.
But did you chase them and lay hands and block them from leaving? And during a Tampa Am night did you grab some girl and throw her against a wall and sexually assault her?

goldenbullcow

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
But did you chase them and lay hands and block them from leaving? And during a Tampa Am night did you grab some girl and throw her against a wall and sexually assault her?

No I did not.  Is that what KA did?

Lisa96

I’ve only went drinking/to bars for like a year or so of my life. Only been blackout drunk maybe twice. That shit is for the birds. I like to have an occasional drink if I’m out for dinner or something but that’s about it. But yeah, it’s too expensive and I hate most people and don’t want to be around any.

you're a talcum x weirdo

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

No I did not.  Is that what KA did?

it's what he allegedly did among other things, like raping a blackout girl at a party while being a 100% sober, and the abuse the gf victim endured sounded like downright psychopath behavior. it also sounded like at some point she more or less stayed and endured out of fear that he would harm her or even himself in a bad way if she straight up left. this was during another girl X RED thing where he had a signature board for awarenesses sake. i'm not sure if i recall correctly, but him posing for womens rights while being abusive for years to a gf might have been what triggered her coming out. he sort of vaguely and halfassedly apologized for having a bunch of problems, made it sound like it was just a bad relationship of sorts.

also arguing all the time with your partner is for sure not normal. you probably should just split. unless you take up relationships for the power plays only which really sucks for you imo as that seems like a waste of energy for all sides involved.

cynical cow

Expand Quote
I’ve only went drinking/to bars for like a year or so of my life. Only been blackout drunk maybe twice. That shit is for the birds. I like to have an occasional drink if I’m out for dinner or something but that’s about it. But yeah, it’s too expensive and I hate most people and don’t want to be around any.
[close]

you're a talcum x weirdo
Not sure what that is.. googled it and it was some social Justice warrior shit? Not sure what that has to do with not drinking much but ok.

Lisa96

you're too naive to have such extreme opinions. please try to be more reasonable. i'm serious.

cynical cow

you're too naive to have such extreme opinions. please try to be more reasonable. i'm serious.
have we met before? still no idea how you got that and what the hell you’re talking about but nice try I guess, hope you have a better day.

TunnelVision1

• Rep: -76
  • Kingofhellfarts
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Grossest slimeball monster. Absolutely terrifying, klown.
At least my dad thinks so.

europa1991

• Rep: 60
It’s amazing the mental gymnastics some of you guys will perform just to defend a dude you like watching do nose manuals and backside 360’s

conqueso

It’s amazing the mental gymnastics some of you guys will perform just to defend a dude you like watching do nose manuals and backside 360’s

who are you talking to?

literally nobody in here is defending him

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
Expand Quote
rape allegations? victim texts? you guys are crazy, ain't nobody got time for all that. shred the gnar and leave those girls alone.
[close]

Based, forget the bullshit politics and just go skate

damn this take makes me wanna stop saying based

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
Sharky, you're a loser. Go play catch with a falling piano

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I think I prefer the goldplated anklet shark guy to ol’ sharktoots over here.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
Expand Quote
Sharky, you're a loser. Go play catch with a falling piano
[close]
talking to me or the other guy? is there somewhere that you can just see pianos falling and catch them? your premise seems farfetch-ed. but also interesting. point me to the valley of falling piano.

i’m sorry dawg but this was corny as fuck

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass