Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82254 times)

billyerlife

Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2017, 07:05:15 PM »
Trump's inauguration is tomorrow it should be a tremendous event. Many key bands are playing

Canadians being turned down at the border for no reason

Protesters already everywhere they should stop wasting their time

Yeah, exercising the right to assembly and free speech never did anything. Well, Civil Rights, but besides that...I mean labor regulations eliminating child labor, establishing a minimum wage, creating the weekend, but that's it...well I guess you could also count legalizing gay marriage and criminalizing discrimination against LGBTQ...ok, I guess also giving women the right to vote, but seriously that's the last one...I mean ending slavery, sure...

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Trump's inauguration is tomorrow it should be a tremendous event. Many key bands are playing

[close]

I just jerked off and i forgot to get a paper towel for the cum so i jizzed in a wawa half gallon ice tea jug. Little did i know i brought a paper towel down earlier and just completely forgot about it
You're a good American

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2017, 10:56:49 PM »

You mean like Audioslave ?! Or you are talking about Jack Black ? Thats also cool I guess.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2017, 03:40:37 PM »
What a great day to be alive

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2017, 03:50:59 PM »

You just saw the new triple X movie? How was it?

Tracer

« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2017, 04:43:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't know, I'm boycotting the cinema j/k I'm going tomorrow.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2017, 04:58:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you see Split pm me the twisted ending from it. I have a theory i just dont want to go out in public

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2017, 05:06:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

If you see Split pm me the twisted ending from it. I have a theory i just dont want to go out in public

Just don't go see Live by Night... Sad!
you never know about pre-cum 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2017, 05:12:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Does Ben Affleck make a good batman though? I been debating if i should get into the whole superhero movies, i only watched up to Iron Man 2. Everyone says the DC movies suck and im thinking thats because of Ben

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2017, 05:16:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Does Ben Affleck make a good batman though? I been debating if i should get into the whole superhero movies, i only watched up to Iron Man 2. Everyone says the DC movies suck and im thinking thats because of Ben

Heard hes a good batman but the movie itself was terrible because of snyder. Thats what I've heard. Watch the marvel movies. Theyre good.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2017, 05:20:11 PM »
Watch An Open Secret then watch X-Men and look for the signs

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2017, 05:28:15 PM »
Watch An Open Secret then watch X-Men and look for the signs

Do i have to watch any of the recent X-men movies to be able to understand Logan thats coming out soon?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2017, 05:35:03 PM »
Alls I know is Charles Xavier is a pedophillic supergenius with a school in the woods where he grooms his special children

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 442
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Heard hes a good batman but the movie itself was terrible because of snyder. Thats what I've heard. Watch the marvel movies. Theyre good.

Affleck was ok, surprisingly, but as a whole the DC movies do indeed suck (I thought Suicide Squad was almost okay but that was by far the best of this sorry lot.) Esp the two Superman movies gave me a serious headache. Agree with H00man, the Marvel movies are much much better though they've also started to decline recently. Everything up to Captain America 2 was pretty good.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2017, 05:57:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Affleck was ok, surprisingly, but as a whole the DC movies do indeed suck (I thought Suicide Squad was almost okay but that was by far the best of this sorry lot.) Esp the two Superman movies gave me a serious headache. Agree with H00man, the Marvel movies are much much better though they've also started to decline recently. Everything up to Captain America 2 was pretty good.

I like the DC shows a lot, definitely not more than the Marvel Netflix shows but i like them. They get pretty cheesy but they hold up

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2017, 06:32:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I like the DC shows a lot, definitely not more than the Marvel Netflix shows but i like them. They get pretty cheesy but they hold up
That asshole from Fashionable Male was a terrible batman. I haven't watched any of the D.C. Shows, but if I were, where should I start?
you never know about pre-cum 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2017, 06:37:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
That asshole from Fashionable Male was a terrible batman. I haven't watched any of the D.C. Shows, but if I were, where should I start?

Arrow is pretty okay, i think thats what started the whole superhero shows for DC on the CW. All of them are like 22 episodes in each season and so yeah lots of bullshit but still it will entertain you mostly

zeep zander

« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2017, 04:30:26 PM »
for those who said lotti was a trump supporter..

micky682

« Reply #228 on: January 21, 2017, 04:39:52 PM »
All those marches were beautiful, women fighting for equality. Trump won't and can't win.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #229 on: January 21, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »
There were crazy protests yesterday and today all around Chicago. Not nearly as many people as when the Cubbies won, though.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2017, 07:41:06 PM »
im a stronk independent womyn who dont need no president

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #231 on: January 21, 2017, 08:54:49 PM »
BA made a strong statement today. Calling a little girl a fucking idiot for an obvious stupid statement.

But shes like 10 years old. He should know better
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #232 on: January 21, 2017, 09:36:32 PM »
BA made a strong statement today. Calling a little girl a fucking idiot for an obvious stupid statement.

Footy or it never happened
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2017, 03:00:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Footy or it never happened

Pauly Walnuts

• Rep: -5
« Reply #234 on: January 22, 2017, 04:30:24 AM »
Brian Anderson of high school US History? Pretty sure the US gained much of Southern California following the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, effectively ending the lopsided Mexican-American War.
"I told you a long time ago you fucking little monkey not to fuck me"-Alejandro Sosa

shark tits

« Reply #235 on: January 22, 2017, 04:56:42 AM »
Brian Anderson of high school US History? Pretty sure the US gained much of Southern California following the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, effectively ending the lopsided Mexican-American War.
so if someone's killing your people until you sign away your property that's not stealing? morally, i mean. legally, that's kind of how nation states are built.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
« Reply #236 on: January 22, 2017, 05:10:20 AM »
never saw it, but I would start DC show watching with Preacher, it was an amazing comic and I have a friend aacting in it who said it was pretty close to the original storyline.

I couldn't quite believe Lotti on that list, guy always seemed intelligent/thoughtful.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #237 on: January 22, 2017, 06:03:48 AM »
ayo Erick Ricks, you falsely accused Lotti of being a trump kook

it's insane that even children can't see that the US would collapse without illegal labour, it's one of the hallmarks of american society, dare I say the "American Way", why do people pretend it's not, obviously this kid was told this by her parents, which is insane, because they might not be able to afford food if it was harvested by Americans receiving even minimum wage(if they could even find the labour, which they can't, they have tried in some states(Alabama being one I believe) and had to get the illegals back in), they probably went for burritos after the protest, Remerica

edit: oh and all the people who thought  a vote for trump some was some sort of anti-establishment gesture, he has appointed a bunch of Goldman-Sachs people and Billionaires to his cabinet, they ARE the establishment
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:08:34 AM by perverted super otaku! »

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #238 on: January 22, 2017, 07:13:26 AM »
ayo Erick Ricks, you falsely accused Lotti of being a trump kook

it's insane that even children can't see that the US would collapse without illegal labour, it's one of the hallmarks of american society, dare I say the "American Way", why do people pretend it's not, obviously this kid was told this by her parents, which is insane, because they might not be able to afford food if it was harvested by Americans receiving even minimum wage(if they could even find the labour, which they can't, they have tried in some states(Alabama being one I believe) and had to get the illegals back in), they probably went for burritos after the protest, Remerica

edit: oh and all the people who thought  a vote for trump some was some sort of anti-establishment gesture, he has appointed a bunch of Goldman-Sachs people and Billionaires to his cabinet, they ARE the establishment

Not long after Texas became a state, cotton farmers realized that Mexican laborers demanded less pay and shittier living conditions than the American workers. They started to replace them and as a result were able to increase their profits. Then they realized that they could replace the American sharecroppers with Mexican sharecroppers. They'd go down to Mexico, grab some illegal immigrants, and bring them back up to work. The American workers were pretty fucking bummed, but instead of blaming the farm owners, they blamed the Mexicans. They raised a big enough stink that the US govt took notice, and effectively banned the practice from happening. What happened? The farmers saw their profits decrease, since they had been relying on cheap, illegal labor. They cried to the govt, and actually thought the government should be sending more immigrants over the border so they didn't have to spend money on recruiting them.

Oh and this was after slavery, so none of the white people even had these jobs in the first place. And this was before the industrialization of the cotton farms, so people didn't really have these jobs afterwards either. But people are still falling for this shit. Over and over.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #239 on: January 22, 2017, 07:37:41 AM »
woah that's interesting, man the mexicans have kinda been getting treated bad for a long time, like do all the dirty work for less, then politicians who profit from exploiting them, also use them as a scapegoat to mobilize/rally people against, to further their own personal aspirations and enterprises, it's kind of sad  tbh...