Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82255 times)

Dontfearthereefer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #510 on: August 29, 2017, 03:44:04 PM »
Look dontfearthereefer,

When trying to make up your mind with respect to whatever topic it always helps to find sources that may give a less-lopsided view than Fox news. I had (and still have) no clue about the problems caused by illegal immigration in the US but a very quick google search brought me to this piece of information: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
I am not saying that it is all true and that left-wing newspaper publish unbiased texts but it is always a good sign if the data the article refers to is actually linked and comes from actual scientific studies. Just give the excerpts below a try and tell me that you are still convinced that illegal immigrants are committing more crimes than 'original' Americans. Btw: do you know from which part in Europe your ancestors came from?

Parts from the article :

With about 43 million foreign-born people living in the country, and about 11 million of them here illegally, immigrants are a large slice of the population, and are no doubt to blame for a large share of the crime. The Department of Homeland Security has estimated that 1.9 million noncitizens living in the United States ? whether legally or illegally ? have been convicted of criminal offenses and could be deported. The Migration Policy Institute, a research group that does not advocate immigration policies, estimated that 820,000 of those people were in the country illegally, including 300,000 with felony convictions.

But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.

Pfft get outta here with your levelheaded rational response with good information with cited sources we don't need that here

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #511 on: August 29, 2017, 03:58:47 PM »
Do you guys actually have murders happening in your areas what stem from immigration issues? I'm just wondering if this sort of stuff actually exists in your world, or if it's just something you wouldnt know anything about if you never listened to the media.

This is what's been going on in my area:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ms13-trump-20170727-story.html
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Chuck Gender

« Reply #512 on: August 29, 2017, 04:00:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Look dontfearthereefer,

When trying to make up your mind with respect to whatever topic it always helps to find sources that may give a less-lopsided view than Fox news. I had (and still have) no clue about the problems caused by illegal immigration in the US but a very quick google search brought me to this piece of information: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
I am not saying that it is all true and that left-wing newspaper publish unbiased texts but it is always a good sign if the data the article refers to is actually linked and comes from actual scientific studies. Just give the excerpts below a try and tell me that you are still convinced that illegal immigrants are committing more crimes than 'original' Americans. Btw: do you know from which part in Europe your ancestors came from?

Parts from the article :

With about 43 million foreign-born people living in the country, and about 11 million of them here illegally, immigrants are a large slice of the population, and are no doubt to blame for a large share of the crime. The Department of Homeland Security has estimated that 1.9 million noncitizens living in the United States ? whether legally or illegally ? have been convicted of criminal offenses and could be deported. The Migration Policy Institute, a research group that does not advocate immigration policies, estimated that 820,000 of those people were in the country illegally, including 300,000 with felony convictions.

But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.
[close]

Pfft get outta here with your levelheaded rational response with good information with cited sources we don't need that here

Reeferboy,
All I was trying to convey was that thinking about these topics is like crossing a street.  you look left, you look right and then decide if you go left, middle,  or right. If that is too difficult for you to grasp then you should rather go back to 1st grade than posting here.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #513 on: August 29, 2017, 04:01:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Look dontfearthereefer,

Parts from the article :

[close]

[close]

Reeferboy,
All I was trying to convey was that thinking about these topics is like crossing a street.  you look left, you look right and then decide if you go left, middle,  or right. If that is too difficult for you to grasp then you should rather go back to 1st grade than posting here.

Chuckyboy. Tongue in cheek

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #514 on: August 29, 2017, 04:02:44 PM »
Do you guys actually have murders happening in your areas what stem from immigration issues? I'm just wondering if this sort of stuff actually exists in your world, or if it's just something you wouldnt know anything about if you never listened to the media.

This is what's been going on in my area:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ms13-trump-20170727-story.html
No, we had that one girl that Trump talks about, Kate steinly, but that was some freak shit that the guy was super drunk firing a gun out of a car.

That's funny, since MS13 and 18th St were created as a direct result of our govt's involvement in destabilizing an entire region...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:17:56 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »
you never know about pre-cum 

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #515 on: August 29, 2017, 04:12:54 PM »
prove god as a diety doesn't exist and that historically most cradle of civilization religions are virtually the same, replace with Buddhism, legalize weed globally, outlaw anything coca, or poppyseed sourced, or meth. and the worlds problems are solved. that is after stone cold battles kim jung un in a cage match on pay per view and all the proceeds go to global hunger.

sms_b

« Reply #516 on: August 29, 2017, 04:17:40 PM »

Pigeon

« Reply #517 on: August 29, 2017, 05:05:54 PM »

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #518 on: August 29, 2017, 05:09:42 PM »
prove god as a diety doesn't exist and that historically most cradle of civilization religions are virtually the same, replace with Buddhism, legalize weed globally, outlaw anything coca, or poppyseed sourced, or meth. and the worlds problems are solved. that is after stone cold battles kim jung un in a cage match on pay per view and all the proceeds go to global hunger.

Legalise cocaine, its fun

wheelies

« Reply #519 on: August 29, 2017, 05:38:19 PM »

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #520 on: August 29, 2017, 05:43:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha it is fun as fuck. but all the crime, gangs, destruction in central america is based on our appetite for getting skiied up. there is a human cost from doing coke, which can't be produced in the US. do as many nose beers as you want so long as you realize it's fucking mad heads lives up risking it all to get it to your bitch ass

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #521 on: August 29, 2017, 07:29:04 PM »
Funny because its never mentioned, But sad because its Real Facts:

#1   900ish  black Babies are aborted everyday

#2   90ish% of Black Murder Victims are killed by other Black people

Yet 200 year old Statues that make no difference in their Lives, Are making Americans outraged (Mostly White Americans on Social Media)

Stay Vigilant  SLap  #SVP
Do You even Street Style ???

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #522 on: August 29, 2017, 07:31:03 PM »

Yet 200 year old Statues that make no difference in their Lives, Are making Americans outraged (Mostly White Americans on Social Media)

It's just a show bro, a stage act. They never want anyone paying attention to the real problem, just little dust-ups about names and statues.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #523 on: August 29, 2017, 07:43:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

haha it is fun as fuck. but all the crime, gangs, destruction in central america is based on our appetite for getting skiied up. there is a human cost from doing coke, which can't be produced in the US. do as many nose beers as you want so long as you realize it's fucking mad heads lives up risking it all to get it to your bitch ass

It's hard to be self righteous about shit when people are killing themselves because of the stress of being overworked to make pocket change per day, just so you can have new skate shoes and a smart phone. There's a human cost just for living, period.

Expand Quote

#1   900ish  black Babies are aborted everyday

#2   90ish% of Black Murder Victims are killed by other Black people

Stay Vigilant  SLap  #SVP
[close]

It's just a show bro, a stage act. They never want anyone paying attention to the real problem, just little dust-ups about names and statues.

It really makes you wonder where people's heads are at in today's day and age. I guess people only give a shit when something can be politicized after the fact & make a come up off of someone else's sad set of circumstances.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:48:23 PM by Matthew_James »
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #524 on: August 29, 2017, 08:01:30 PM »

Worst stats ever. 85% of whites are murdered by whites. Nearly half of all murders are by a relative or close acquaintance. Murders happen in your communities for the most part. Which means you're more likely to be murdered by someone of your own race... and that abortion stat, LOL.

Pigeon

« Reply #525 on: August 29, 2017, 08:50:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Worst stats ever. 85% of whites are murdered by whites. Nearly half of all murders are by a relative or close acquaintance. Murders happen in your communities for the most part. Which means you're more likely to be murdered by someone of your own race... and that abortion stat, LOL.
I completely agree with everything you said...Vert Reynolds pulled those stats out of his ass.

The only legitimate abortion statistics are from CDC, and they are done by state. The Kaiser Family Foundation reports 50/40/10 for white/black/other, for reported legal abortions, and there are a couple factors which contribute to incomplete data. No anti-abortion group is going to take the time to go through the CDC site to legitimately compile data, because they're probably too busy shitposting on Facebook pages.

back to the shitposting, though...

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #526 on: August 29, 2017, 09:38:07 PM »
The majority of the time crime stats don't give an accurate representation of how much crime is actually going on. Like the UCR, which is where the 85 and 90% figure comes from, those are only solved cases by departments that actually send those reports to the FBI. It gets even less accurate for all other Part 1 crimes. DONT COME AT ME WITH CRIME STATS THIS IS MY WHEELHOUSE.

Vert Reynolds

« Reply #527 on: August 29, 2017, 10:28:29 PM »
note the *ish i typed next to the numbers (give or take)
i mentioned another stat too. But my Main point was about the affect on Americans, And how Historic Statues & Monuments, Being taken down(Vandalized)....How will this Affect/Benefit us ?

Next Street names, Restaurant's , ETC will be Changed....AT what point, DO you draw the line???

I'm a Minority & wouldn't support anything any of this...I'd rather want the important World Issue's to be assisted!

Meanwhile a 6 year old's Parents, Is creating a Lawsuit about their Child having a Transgender Restroom built. This BS is affecting the economy...Next there will be demands for Sk8er restroom's ( And by the way, There will be an ANti SK8er "Upper Decker" Top Lid...It will squirt Mase, Like a Bidet, into your Bottyhole)

What about all the sk8board Graphics???   Just Stop Being Offended

The majority of the time crime stats don't give an accurate representation of how much crime is actually going on. Like the UCR, which is where the 85 and 90% figure comes from, those are only solved cases by departments that actually send those reports to the FBI. It gets even less accurate for all other Part 1 crimes. DONT COME AT ME WITH CRIME STATS THIS IS MY WHEELHOUSE.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #528 on: August 29, 2017, 10:44:57 PM »
You mean the abortion stat? Yea, it's not even worth mentioning.  How many abortions are conducted every day in the U.S.? Give me actual data, not from a religious anti-abortion website. I'll wait.

To your other points...

A) Fuck you and those racist statues.

B) Those statues aren't 200 years old, they were built in the middle of the last century to remind African Americans seeking equality where they stood in the eyes of the South.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2015/07/civil_war_historical_markers_a_map_of_confederate_monuments_and_union_ones.html

Vert Reynolds

« Reply #529 on: August 29, 2017, 11:03:40 PM »

Do you have actual Stats for Abortion, Like you have for Crime stats??

what else you got?

all those "My dad went to the store, And never came back. Black kid Memes aren't a Lie"
How many Homeless Asian people do you see out here, And How many Dadless Asian kids do you see ??

I'm going off off Reality & what I see.

You mean the abortion stat? Yea, it's not even worth mentioning.  How many abortions are conducted every day in the U.S.? Give me actual data, not from a religious anti-abortion website. I'll wait.

To your other points...

B) Those statues aren't 200 years old, they were built in the middle of the last century to remind African Americans seeking equality where they stood in the eyes of the South.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2015/07/civil_war_historical_markers_a_map_of_confederate_monuments_and_union_ones.html

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #530 on: August 29, 2017, 11:13:15 PM »
Check Pigeon's post for abortion stats...

I'm not explaining anything, I'll just be wasting my time anyway. Do you read? Read Michelle Alexander's The New Jim Crow. Stop being ignorant.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #531 on: August 30, 2017, 02:49:22 AM »
Check Pigeon's post for abortion stats...

I'm not explaining anything, I'll just be wasting my time anyway. Do you read? Read Michelle Alexander's The New Jim Crow. Stop being ignorant.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2017, 03:10:40 AM »

Do you have actual Stats for Abortion, Like you have for Crime stats??

what else you got?

all those "My dad went to the store, And never came back. Black kid Memes aren't a Lie"
How many Homeless Asian people do you see out here, And How many Dadless Asian kids do you see ??

I'm going off off Reality & what I see.

Expand Quote

To your other points...

[close]

Clearly hasn't watched the James Craig 9 club episode.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #533 on: August 30, 2017, 03:21:02 AM »
Shit we better tear down the great pyramid of Giza. After all its a monument representing egyptian dominance overJews and blacks

Dwarf is a jobless goof that hates his own heritage

Vert Reynolds

« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2017, 03:28:31 AM »
Let's rename San Francisco...

But...What ever you do
Don't you dare call if SF or San Fran

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2017, 07:21:07 AM »
SF is pretty much fine. San Fran is a no-go as is Frisco. Don't even get me started on "Cali".

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2017, 07:37:48 AM »

To your other points...

Do you support ripping down statues of Abraham Lincoln too?

Pigeon

« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »
Expand Quote

To your other points...

[close]

Lincoln's accomplishments were a step forward in achieving civil rights.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2017, 09:18:19 AM »
Expand Quote

To your other points...

[close]

Can you just get to your point? Can't wait to hear the thoughts you cultivated in one of your girl's poli sci classes.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2537
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »
I kinda have a hunch what his girlfriend's emails to profs were about...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud