Author Topic: BOOMER board co  (Read 2286 times)

Saarinotsorry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -78
BOOMER board co
« on: March 01, 2020, 12:34:14 PM »
Yea im kind of out of the loop. Luckily i got yall pals. Any guesses which pro’s (or former) will be starting the cliche board company this year?! Also, im not much of a instagramer and im sure yall will link me with rowleys profile but whatever happened to his new board company. He lost my intrest when he was asking for names -_-

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
Re: BOOMER board co
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 12:36:49 PM »
t**n*** skateboards by *** & ****

Rick_Kane

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 12:42:51 PM »
I thought the boomer generation is like in their 70's and 80's now. Or are you referring to the psychedelic mushrooms?

Saarinotsorry

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 12:43:59 PM »
I thought the boomer generation is like in their 70's and 80's now. Or are you referring to the psychedelic mushrooms?
You will have to wait and see for our spring drop 1

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 12:45:57 PM »

Boomer is the new word to describe what someone over 30 would like even if that person isn’t over 30. Zoomer refers to Gen Z. Homer refers to going after your home team. In other words if someone said powell was the shit, you could be like boomer. if honey island said FA was the shit, you could be like homer. Lastly,if someone said Versace Buttplug was the shit you could be like Zoomer. hope this cleared shit up for you Rick.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 12:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Boomer is the new word to describe what someone over 30 would like even if that person isn’t over 30. Zoomer refers to Gen Z. Homer refers to going after your home team. In other words if someone said powell was the shit, you could be like boomer. if honey island said FA was the shit, you could be like homer. Lastly,if someone said Versace Buttplug was the shit you could be like Zoomer. hope this cleared shit up for you Rick.
Its millennial you fool.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 12:52:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That didn't clear anything up. I was born in 1984 and thought I was Gen X until I started getting clowned on for being a millennial by my older brother. Now you're saying I'm a boomer? What even is generations anymore

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 12:55:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Its millennial you fool.

No millennial is gen Y

“Big Money
Big Cars

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 12:57:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That didn't clear anything up. I was born in 1984 and thought I was Gen X until I started getting clowned on for being a millennial by my older brother. Now you're saying I'm a boomer? What even is generations anymore

You are Gen Y(a millennial) like myself even though we are 10 years apart(the cutoff is 94), Zoomer is 95-2012.  Either way, boomer is a state of mind, not a designation of actual generation.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 12:58:54 PM by cheetahsheets »

“Big Money
Big Cars

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 01:46:00 PM »
FA/Hockey will still be this year's top trendy brand

Saarinotsorry

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2020, 02:01:59 PM »
FA/Hockey will still be this year's top trendy brand

Both are not nearly as popular as you like to think. Im in southern CA and at least in my area I dont ever see any hockey/fa. To be fair I dont check out our ask alot of people at the park but have noticed baker, shop decks, creature, santa cruz, real, AH, Quasi before anything dill related

ThrashGnar

• Rep: 6
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2020, 02:50:27 PM »
Just a note on this cause... if you’re arguing about what all the names mean, you’re one of them and not in a descriptive manner, but as a joke.

Hope that confuses more. 👌

Glurmpz

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2020, 02:53:52 PM »
Great. Another new shit poster starting threads.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 03:24:56 PM by Glurmpz »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2020, 06:46:31 AM »
ok

boomer

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3350
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2020, 09:20:53 AM »
I saw someone with a David Loy skateboard yesterday and it shook me to my core.

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2020, 09:22:54 AM »
Neen’s health and wellness company establishes itself as a mogul in the industry and begins making plant based skateboards

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -9957
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2020, 09:47:21 AM »
Isn’t Business and Company a boomer bird co.?

BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

"Watch out or the gazpacho police will get you!"

oilshits

• Rep: -1
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2020, 10:27:56 AM »
schoon·er
/ˈsko͞onər/

noun
a sailing ship with two or more masts, typically with the foremast smaller than the mainmast, and having gaff-rigged lower masts.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2020, 11:56:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You are Gen Y(a millennial) like myself even though we are 10 years apart(the cutoff is 94), Zoomer is 95-2012.  Either way, boomer is a state of mind, not a designation of actual generation.
eh? boomer is fully a generation, short for baby boomer. what it's used for now is more than just to describe people of that generation, yes. but it's a designated generation for sure
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Glurmpz

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2020, 12:18:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
eh? boomer is fully a generation, short for baby boomer. what it's used for now is more than just to describe people of that generation, yes. but it's a designated generation for sure

That's the thing about pathological liars - they tend not to know what they're talking about, often.