Author Topic: Brian Wenning of prison  (Read 15796 times)

pedro_mayn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
Re: Brian Wenning of prison
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2022, 01:54:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Glad this NJ scumbag finally got locked up. Dudes a kook with wack style. Can’t believe anyone actually idolized that goof.
[close]
You DO know there’s an Unpopular Opinion thread, don’t you?
[close]

Dude you are such a terrible excuse for a human being give your head a shake , whatever happens in Wennings personal life he will always be considered one of the best to step on a board. Its funny you are referring to Wenning as a scumbag but your behaviour online highlights the fact you are a scumbag.....kicking a man when he lost his life to substance abuse , lost his family, freedom and occupation.You probably go around telling homeless people to "work harder" , the lack of humanity and decency in your post is fucking disturbing.

I hope Wenning can somehow turn his life around for the sake of his daughter , family and all the skateboarders around the world from San Fransisco to Hamburg who are wishing him the best. Maybe I am a dreamer , but how awesome would it be to see a healthy and thriving Brian , skating for fun and being a supportive son , brother and most importantly a rad dad.
[close]

Fuck off loser he did have a comeback with deck + dc shoe reissue and all it did was fund a drug addict.

Some people don't deserve second + third chances/respect

A grown ass man skating a 7.75 makes me sick
[close]

Curious, what size is it okay for grown men to skate? I personally like being able to pop my tricks above my knees.
[close]

I'd say normal man size board is 8.50 with 8.25 being the absolute minimum.

Anything smaller is for children and looks gross and tick tacky.

I pop my flip tricks knee high on my 8.6 just fine so let's not make excuses
[close]

Oh yeah you manly man you know so much, fuck off!

20 years ago a 8.0 was considered a boat and now its a kids toy? pfff
[close]

It’s likely the same people who think switch mongo is unacceptable.
[close]

Yeah 20 years ago when you boys were all tic-tacking and mobb flipping skating 7.5s

Switch mongo is gross and you should be ashamed if you do it.
[close]

I like all the weird ‘mob’ kick flips. Was cool that every kick flip looked different, not like now... they are all the same thing or very similar.... I guess we have Tom penny, maybe Reynolds or Reider to thank for that :| I never believed the hype about wenning at first... but he pioneered shit, and is a good dude. I hope he and his family comes outta this ok

People that can push switch good pushed reg mongo at first, it’s the usual story. Also, this big boards thing are best is still going?? It’s the most dumb shit, love it lol
[close]

My brother in Christ balancing a nose grind on low trucks is not impressive or innovative.

Don't believe me about big boards? Go watch B.A's Yeah Right part it's literally unwatchable with his baby board. Then compare that to him skating 9inch deck with Aces today.

Does your mother still hang out at dock side bars?
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2022, 04:31:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Glad this NJ scumbag finally got locked up. Dudes a kook with wack style. Can’t believe anyone actually idolized that goof.
[close]
[close]

Dude you are such a terrible excuse for a human being give your head a shake , whatever happens in Wennings personal life he will always be considered one of the best to step on a board. Its funny you are referring to Wenning as a scumbag but your behaviour online highlights the fact you are a scumbag.....kicking a man when he lost his life to substance abuse , lost his family, freedom and occupation.You probably go around telling homeless people to "work harder" , the lack of humanity and decency in your post is fucking disturbing.

I hope Wenning can somehow turn his life around for the sake of his daughter , family and all the skateboarders around the world from San Fransisco to Hamburg who are wishing him the best. Maybe I am a dreamer , but how awesome would it be to see a healthy and thriving Brian , skating for fun and being a supportive son , brother and most importantly a rad dad.
[close]

Fuck off loser he did have a comeback with deck + dc shoe reissue and all it did was fund a drug addict.

[close]

Curious, what size is it okay for grown men to skate? I personally like being able to pop my tricks above my knees.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah 20 years ago when you boys were all tic-tacking and mobb flipping skating 7.5s

[close]

I like all the weird ‘mob’ kick flips. Was cool that every kick flip looked different, not like now... they are all the same thing or very similar.... I guess we have Tom penny, maybe Reynolds or Reider to thank for that :| I never believed the hype about wenning at first... but he pioneered shit, and is a good dude. I hope he and his family comes outta this ok

People that can push switch good pushed reg mongo at first, it’s the usual story. Also, this big boards thing are best is still going?? It’s the most dumb shit, love it lol
[close]

My brother in Christ balancing a nose grind on low trucks is not impressive or innovative.

Don't believe me about big boards? Go watch B.A's Yeah Right part it's literally unwatchable with his baby board. Then compare that to him skating 9inch deck with Aces today.
[close]

This is one of stupidest comments I’ve read in this place for many years - and not in a funny way.

Imagine seeing video evidence of your favorite skater pointing a gun at his daughter but my comment about 7.75 decks rubs you the wrong way.

I'm literally shocked there's this many of you defending Wenning and switch mongo pushing.

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2022, 04:36:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro would rather call women whores then skate an actually man sized skateboard.

Holy shit my sides

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2022, 04:49:56 AM »
the only thing people are defending here is you being an asshole

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2022, 05:23:18 AM »

People like you are why Jeremy Rogers had a career in skateboarding

HiResDes

• Rep: -39
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2022, 05:29:19 AM »
Brian Anderson has never been unwatchable, that's just bullshit

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2022, 05:31:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People like you are why Jeremy Rogers had a career in skateboarding
nice troll we have here

in any case: nowadays wenning doesn't deserve anything, he's proven he hasn't learned shit

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2022, 05:49:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit my sides

Retain your side rigidity, it was only a simple question regarding whether your mother still likes to hang out at dock side bars and not a statement regarding your mother being a possible whore. However, now that raises suspicion. 

I however do not agree with your statements regarding 'man sized boards' as it appears you're trying to compensate there, but that is your own prerogative.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2022, 05:56:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit my sides
[close]

Retain your side rigidity, it was only a simple question regarding whether your mother still likes to hang out at dock side bars and not a statement regarding your mother being a possible whore. However, now that raises suspicion. 

I however do not agree with your statements regarding 'man sized boards' as it appears you're trying to compensate there, but that is your own prerogative.
I heard his mother went out for a nice seafood dinner with Champ Kind but he never called her again

tonitonne

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2022, 06:30:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit my sides

Your kickflips probably bounce off the ground

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2022, 02:26:06 PM »
I’m sure he was just protecting his daughter with that firearm.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Doosh215

• Rep: 61
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2022, 04:49:24 PM »
My mom is a whore and 7.8" boards are fucking sweet. So what?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2022, 08:42:21 PM »
i think tim o has better style but i’m willing to hear the other side on this
Tim does in my eyes, but it's not really a knock, since Tim has great style. This is more extreme, but me saying I think Gino or Carroll has better style than "insert your favorite pro" isn't really a knock at all. Style is also quite subjective. To be honest, I think pre-injury Danny Renaud had the best style of the early Habitat team.

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2022, 05:57:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit my sides
[close]

"8.50 normal man sized boards" comment is actually a quote from Chris Cole on the nine club, calling them all out for skating baby boards.

So even Cobra is calling you guys out

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2022, 06:05:09 AM »
Hopefully he gets an 8 in prison

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2022, 06:51:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit my sides
[close]

[close]

"8.50 normal man sized boards" comment is actually a quote from Chris Cole on the nine club, calling them all out for skating baby boards.

So even Cobra is calling you guys out
Nobody is taking Chris Cole seriously when his skating looks like that.

tonitonne

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2022, 11:34:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit my sides
[close]

[close]

Yeah I'm on slap talking to you retards because my kickflips bounce off the ground

Everyone in this thread would beat you in skate.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2022, 11:38:05 AM »
Haha Good lawd the quote boxes be getting out of hand around here!
Don't be scared to trim a few off there, guys.

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 269
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2022, 11:54:19 AM »
"Our decks are bigger than yours!"

Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2022, 03:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit my sides
[close]

[close]

Yeah I'm on slap talking to you retards because my kickflips bounce off the ground
[close]

Everyone in this thread would beat you in skate.

I'm not worried about beating a washed up 40+ year old Brian Wenning skating a 7.75.

I'm sure you would totally beat me in SKATE bro you are the best on slap but I can Ollie WAY MORE DECKS.

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2022, 03:56:45 PM »
Imagine coming to a thread about Brian Wenning pointing a gun at his Daughter and saying

"Everyone in this thread would beat you in skate"

LMFAO

tonitonne

« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2022, 04:17:40 PM »
I guaruntee I can ollie two to three higher. What you consider a ledge myself and everybody else on here considers a manual pad. Step it up Mr. man sized deck.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2022, 09:25:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

First person to do a switch nice was like Rick or one of those guys probably.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2022, 07:05:02 AM »
I guaruntee I can ollie two to three higher. What you consider a ledge myself and everybody else on here considers a manual pad. Step it up Mr. man sized deck.

Who the fuck does MANUALS???

Absolutely embarrassing but exactly what I would expect from a full grown man pushing switch mongo on his 7.75

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2022, 10:19:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Absolutely embarrassing but exactly what I would expect from a full grown man pushing switch mongo on his 7.75

your posts are insufferable

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

tonitonne

« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2022, 10:30:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey I don't skate a 7.75", I skate an 8", and also happen to have a pretty strong switch push that I worked hard on for a long time so don't lump me in with the mongo pushers  :(. Me and everyone else in the thread can still beat you in skate and ollie higher though.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2022, 12:19:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Intentionally insufferable.
Dude's a troll, they used to make me mad but now I just feel sorry for them. 

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2022, 05:00:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Hey I don't skate a 7.75", I skate an 8", and also happen to have a pretty strong switch push that I worked hard on for a long time so don't lump me in with the mongo pushers  :(. Me and everyone else in the thread can still beat you in skate and ollie higher though.

But can you Ollie over Wennings dead daughter after he shot her in the face?

Post some clips man up

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2022, 05:04:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Intentionally insufferable.
Dude's a troll, they used to make me mad but now I just feel sorry for them.

Do you think Wennings Daughter is safe now that he is in prison?

Dudes a drug addict, they used to make me mad but now I feel sorry for them.

tonitonne

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2022, 05:14:08 AM »
You suck at skating and probably kick it with cops.