Author Topic: Brian Wenning of prison  (Read 16021 times)

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Brian Wenning of prison
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2022, 06:29:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Glad this NJ scumbag finally got locked up. Dudes a kook with wack style. Can’t believe anyone actually idolized that goof.
[close]
You DO know there’s an Unpopular Opinion thread, don’t you?
[close]

Dude you are such a terrible excuse for a human being give your head a shake , whatever happens in Wennings personal life he will always be considered one of the best to step on a board. Its funny you are referring to Wenning as a scumbag but your behaviour online highlights the fact you are a scumbag.....kicking a man when he lost his life to substance abuse , lost his family, freedom and occupation.You probably go around telling homeless people to "work harder" , the lack of humanity and decency in your post is fucking disturbing.

I hope Wenning can somehow turn his life around for the sake of his daughter , family and all the skateboarders around the world from San Fransisco to Hamburg who are wishing him the best. Maybe I am a dreamer , but how awesome would it be to see a healthy and thriving Brian , skating for fun and being a supportive son , brother and most importantly a rad dad.
[close]

Fuck off loser he did have a comeback with deck + dc shoe reissue and all it did was fund a drug addict.

Some people don't deserve second + third chances/respect

A grown ass man skating a 7.75 makes me sick
[close]

Curious, what size is it okay for grown men to skate? I personally like being able to pop my tricks above my knees.

I'd say normal man size board is 8.50 with 8.25 being the absolute minimum.

Anything smaller is for children and looks gross and tick tacky.

I pop my flip tricks knee high on my 8.6 just fine so let's not make excuses

LostBearings

• Rep: -6
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2022, 06:35:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Glad this NJ scumbag finally got locked up. Dudes a kook with wack style. Can’t believe anyone actually idolized that goof.
[close]
[close]

Dude you are such a terrible excuse for a human being give your head a shake , whatever happens in Wennings personal life he will always be considered one of the best to step on a board. Its funny you are referring to Wenning as a scumbag but your behaviour online highlights the fact you are a scumbag.....kicking a man when he lost his life to substance abuse , lost his family, freedom and occupation.You probably go around telling homeless people to "work harder" , the lack of humanity and decency in your post is fucking disturbing.

I hope Wenning can somehow turn his life around for the sake of his daughter , family and all the skateboarders around the world from San Fransisco to Hamburg who are wishing him the best. Maybe I am a dreamer , but how awesome would it be to see a healthy and thriving Brian , skating for fun and being a supportive son , brother and most importantly a rad dad.
[close]

Fuck off loser he did have a comeback with deck + dc shoe reissue and all it did was fund a drug addict.

[close]

Curious, what size is it okay for grown men to skate? I personally like being able to pop my tricks above my knees.

Mans skipping leg day

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -274
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2022, 06:46:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I spoke to someone that saw the video and yeah he was on the joined live with some other peeps, he did had a gun in his hand, and he did caressed his daughters face, reckless stupid for sure... but this talk of ‘putting a gun to his daughters head’ gtfo. Gossip gets outta hand

Well this changes everything, who hasn’t caressed their daughters face with a gun?

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 270
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2022, 08:41:18 PM »
I wonder, at what point does one go from a 7ales Man to a 7ales God?
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2022, 10:03:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Kid’ll be fine: L. Rob Hubbard said he’s gonna look after Wenning’s little one while he’s locked up.

I did the manly thing & DMd L. Rob about it, but he said he was taking care of Brian’s daughter strictly “For The Culture.”

Well,,,,,,that sounds completely fucking horrifying!
//////////

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2022, 11:04:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I spoke to someone that saw the video and yeah he was on the joined live with some other peeps, he did had a gun in his hand, and he did caressed his daughters face, reckless stupid for sure... but this talk of ‘putting a gun to his daughters head’ gtfo. Gossip gets outta hand
[close]

Well this changes everything, who hasn’t caressed their daughters face with a gun?
yeah, I usually just hug my kids with a gun in my hand when I’m about to send them to school, but the caressing of the face with said weapon shows just how capable he is as a parent! Bravo Wenning!
For real though, I hope he gets the help he needs … (and that his daughter can get the support she needs until he is fit to be her father again)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2022, 11:32:29 PM »
Wasn’t ever the biggest Wenning fan, but always loved the Alien and Habitat videos.

I have people in my life who have sold, and equally gotten caught up with pills/opiates. This type of shit always gets me sad. I’ve seen dudes who went from being quick witted to cooked within a decade or so. One closest to me had to get kicked out by his brother and go homeless till he got
some shit cut with too much fent.

Maybe it’s my way of coping, but I usually find blaming the system in place, rather than the people living under it a more empathetic path. A lot of the times, we punish those that need the help the most, while those in power get away with worse with impunity

The chillest1

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2022, 01:15:59 AM »
For anybody who thinks this is funny or the right place to make some zynical joke or sling some libertarian shit about how everyone's responsible for their own life, reading some of Nicholas Kristof's work might help you realize how incredibly tragic this all is. Here's a starter: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/09/opinion/sunday/deaths-despair-poverty.html

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2022, 01:29:29 AM »
*of freedom

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2022, 04:32:56 AM »
Brian wennings gonna get some something bigger than a 7.75 in prison

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2022, 04:47:54 AM »
I wonder, at what point does one go from a 7ales Man to a 7ales God?

ecce 7ales homo

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2022, 07:19:40 AM »

I was mad this thread was even started... Like how to you make a claim and then ask for info on said claim. WTF. But this comment sums up all my feeling about him. I was just saying this almost word for word talking to my girl after watching Uncle Freddy's new part and copping a Metal deck. I hope Fred and Ben don't go off the deep end with some new money in their pockets like Brian did. But they skate big decks so I think they're gonna be just fine.

Ricky Vaughn

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2022, 10:19:07 AM »
So...
7.75 leads to drugs
and 8.25 leads to recovery.
Interesting
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

tonitonne

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2022, 10:21:04 AM »
8.125 leads to the truth.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2022, 10:33:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh yeah you manly man you know so much, fuck off!

20 years ago a 8.0 was considered a boat and now its a kids toy? pfff

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2022, 10:48:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It’s likely the same people who think switch mongo is unacceptable.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2022, 02:54:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah 20 years ago when you boys were all tic-tacking and mobb flipping skating 7.5s

Switch mongo is gross and you should be ashamed if you do it.

Famdangle

• Rep: -14
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2022, 03:08:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah 20 years ago when you boys were all tic-tacking and mobb flipping skating 7.5s

I like all the weird ‘mob’ kick flips. Was cool that every kick flip looked different, not like now... they are all the same thing or very similar.... I guess we have Tom penny, maybe Reynolds or Reider to thank for that :| I never believed the hype about wenning at first... but he pioneered shit, and is a good dude. I hope he and his family comes outta this ok

People that can push switch good pushed reg mongo at first, it’s the usual story. Also, this big boards thing are best is still going?? It’s the most dumb shit, love it lol

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2022, 03:38:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Great takes. Give yourself a self high five.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2022, 06:25:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I like all the weird ‘mob’ kick flips. Was cool that every kick flip looked different, not like now... they are all the same thing or very similar.... I guess we have Tom penny, maybe Reynolds or Reider to thank for that :| I never believed the hype about wenning at first... but he pioneered shit, and is a good dude. I hope he and his family comes outta this ok

People that can push switch good pushed reg mongo at first, it’s the usual story. Also, this big boards thing are best is still going?? It’s the most dumb shit, love it lol

My brother in Christ balancing a nose grind on low trucks is not impressive or innovative.

Don't believe me about big boards? Go watch B.A's Yeah Right part it's literally unwatchable with his baby board. Then compare that to him skating 9inch deck with Aces today.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1441
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2022, 06:46:55 PM »
i think tim o has better style but i’m willing to hear the other side on this
Tim O double flipped into Wenning’s magnum opus

Ricky Vaughn

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2022, 06:50:43 PM »
Buncha broz concerned with what size deck other broz be playin' with
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2022, 07:08:47 PM »
Buncha broz concerned with what size deck other broz be playin' with
How big is YOUR deck, Rick?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2022, 07:52:43 PM »
What do you mean by that
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

doublesteveburger

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2022, 08:19:52 PM »
I think he’s talking about the size of his penis meat

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2022, 08:32:37 PM »
I, for one, have made peace with the size of my deck. It's not the size of the deck, it's how you use it.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2022, 08:46:53 PM »
What do you mean by that
Write “SLAP” in Sharpie down the length of your deck & then post a pic In this thread so we can all see how wide your deck actually is: what’s so hard to understand about that? It’s a long & storied SLAP tradition. Thought you knew!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2022, 12:03:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes, yes I was riding a 7.4/7.5..

even 15 years ago that was my shit and none of it ever bothered me, not even a little bit…
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 12:40:32 AM by JRF »
//////////

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2022, 12:25:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

My brother in Christ balancing a nose grind on low trucks is not impressive or innovative.

Don't believe me about big boards? Go watch B.A's Yeah Right part it's literally unwatchable with his baby board. Then compare that to him skating 9inch deck with Aces today.
Feel both ways about this. Always did the balanced grinds even on transition. Always thought it was chat to touch down but now kinda think the opposite. I suck and can still balance a nosegrind but couldn't raven tershy style one to save my life.

However I love BA's yeah right part. (And I think he's riding 8+ easy but he's a big guy)

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -274
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2022, 01:05:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

This is one of stupidest comments I’ve read in this place for many years - and not in a funny way.