Author Topic: Brian Wenning of prison  (Read 16022 times)

wahwahwah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Brian Wenning of prison
« on: July 30, 2022, 08:08:36 AM »
Anyone have info about his sentence and such???
Sipe nousee sisään,
Niin nousee herkkokin.

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 270
Re: Brian Wenning of prison
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 11:39:59 AM »
ENDANGERING-ABUSE/NEGLECT OF A CHILD
AGG ASSAULT-ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER-BODILY INJURY
TERRORISTIC THREATS-THREATEN IMMINENT DEATH-PURP FEAR
POSS OF WEAPON FOR UNLAWFUL PURPOSE-FIREARM-ANYONE

Yeah he ain't getting out anytime soon, and rightfully so.

He put a gun to his daughters head on Instagram live. Then fought all the cops that came to take his kid and the gun from him. Threatened to kill them. Not only is he in jail, but they are debating what to do with him.. he’s looking at up to 10 years in jail but state wants to send him To mental institution cause he’s legit gone. He has no idea why he’s in there and thinks he got set up in some mafia type shit. Thinks bloodhounds, satellites, fbi, cia, sharks with lasers are all after him.

Probably the sentence not going to be as chill as those nosegrinds were
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 100
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 11:51:07 AM »
So sad
Cocteau Twins

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 12:07:35 PM »
for the culture

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2022, 12:12:35 PM »
who's got hooks on that IMMINENT DEATH-PURP?
i'm trying to see what that's like
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

Koja510

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2022, 01:23:50 PM »
Yo this is legit shocking and sad what the fuck

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 02:58:40 PM »
who's got hooks on that IMMINENT DEATH-PURP?
i'm trying to see what that's like

Seriously!, right? There was a time where I’d shoot up anything you put in front of me that could be shot..IMMINENT DEATH-PURP would’ve had me intrigued and my first question would’ve of been “can you shoot it?”
//////////

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1193
  • old and in the way
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2022, 03:47:57 PM »
Jesus I hope his daughter is safe with other family. The whole situation is so fucking sad.

ajones

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2022, 05:46:16 PM »

Probably the sentence not going to be as chill as those nosegrinds were

So good

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -69
  • eight equals d
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2022, 06:05:52 PM »
Glad this NJ scumbag finally got locked up. Dudes a kook with wack style. Can’t believe anyone actually idolized that goof.
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2022, 06:10:46 PM »
Fuck man... This sounds completely awful

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2022, 06:12:28 PM »
Glad this NJ scumbag finally got locked up. Dudes a kook with wack style. Can’t believe anyone actually idolized that goof.
You DO know there’s an Unpopular Opinion thread, don’t you?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2022, 06:14:32 PM »

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2022, 06:20:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

cky enthusiast

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2022, 06:21:07 PM »
i think tim o has better style but i’m willing to hear the other side on this

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2022, 07:07:49 PM »
i think tim o has better style but i’m willing to hear the other side on this

Steve Durante had better style than both of them.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -213
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2022, 07:46:20 PM »
how do you have a normal life after your dad points a gun at you?

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2022, 08:18:29 PM »
does anyone have screen caps of that live?  holy shit that sounds so insane
where is home?

manysnakes

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2022, 08:53:36 PM »
He’s on prison, not of prison

JRF

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2022, 10:09:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Definitely living a wack lifeSTYLE, but you’re huffing glue if you don’t think that wenning was/is amazing on a skateboard style wise and trick selection wise..
//////////

JRF

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2022, 10:11:56 PM »

Definitely not taking away from the unwarranted trauma that kid will probably go through, but kids are pretty resilient..
//////////

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2022, 07:50:00 AM »
Kid’ll be fine: L. Rob Hubbard said he’s gonna look after Wenning’s little one while he’s locked up.

Though, truth be told, the Zales God is actually just holding the child as collateral, in order to insure he gets the rest of the money Brian owes him for that ridiculous looking watch he bought.

I did the manly thing & DMd L. Rob about it, but he said he was taking care of Brian’s daughter strictly “For The Culture.”

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Not_Bruce

• Rep: -53
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2022, 07:52:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude you are such a terrible excuse for a human being give your head a shake , whatever happens in Wennings personal life he will always be considered one of the best to step on a board. Its funny you are referring to Wenning as a scumbag but your behaviour online highlights the fact you are a scumbag.....kicking a man when he lost his life to substance abuse , lost his family, freedom and occupation.You probably go around telling homeless people to "work harder" , the lack of humanity and decency in your post is fucking disturbing.

I hope Wenning can somehow turn his life around for the sake of his daughter , family and all the skateboarders around the world from San Fransisco to Hamburg who are wishing him the best. Maybe I am a dreamer , but how awesome would it be to see a healthy and thriving Brian , skating for fun and being a supportive son , brother and most importantly a rad dad.

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2022, 08:06:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Dude you are such a terrible excuse for a human being give your head a shake , whatever happens in Wennings personal life he will always be considered one of the best to step on a board. Its funny you are referring to Wenning as a scumbag but your behaviour online highlights the fact you are a scumbag.....kicking a man when he lost his life to substance abuse , lost his family, freedom and occupation.You probably go around telling homeless people to "work harder" , the lack of humanity and decency in your post is fucking disturbing.

I hope Wenning can somehow turn his life around for the sake of his daughter , family and all the skateboarders around the world from San Fransisco to Hamburg who are wishing him the best. Maybe I am a dreamer , but how awesome would it be to see a healthy and thriving Brian , skating for fun and being a supportive son , brother and most importantly a rad dad.

Fuck off loser he did have a comeback with deck + dc shoe reissue and all it did was fund a drug addict.

Some people don't deserve second + third chances/respect

A grown ass man skating a 7.75 makes me sick

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2022, 08:35:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Kid’ll be fine: L. Rob Hubbard said he’s gonna look after Wenning’s little one while he’s locked up.

Though, truth be told, the Zales God is actually just holding the child as collateral, in order to insure he gets the rest of the money Brian owes him for that ridiculous looking watch he bought.

I did the manly thing & DMd L. Rob about it, but he said he was taking care of Brian’s daughter strictly “For The Culture.”

When he says look after he’s talking about drip.

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -69
  • eight equals d
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2022, 09:19:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Lol
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

tonitonne

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2022, 10:10:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Fuck off loser he did have a comeback with deck + dc shoe reissue and all it did was fund a drug addict.

Some people don't deserve second + third chances/respect

A grown ass man skating a 7.75 makes me sick

Curious, what size is it okay for grown men to skate? I personally like being able to pop my tricks above my knees.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2022, 11:12:26 AM »
haha this^ guy can't pop an 8+

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2022, 11:20:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Famdangle

• Rep: -14
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2022, 05:10:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I spoke to someone that saw the video and yeah he was on the joined live with some other peeps, he did had a gun in his hand, and he did caressed his daughters face, reckless stupid for sure... but this talk of ‘putting a gun to his daughters head’ gtfo. Gossip gets outta hand