Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1889494 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #19620 on: April 28, 2018, 08:56:27 AM »
Just caught my kid watching Andy Schrock videos.  :(

He fucking loves them. I've officially failed.

SOTY

« Reply #19621 on: April 28, 2018, 09:13:07 AM »

What a tragic.
#Pray4JB

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19622 on: April 28, 2018, 09:30:49 AM »

Full tank of gas, a duffle bag and tell them you're going out for a pack of smokes. Problem solved.

calvinsdream

« Reply #19623 on: April 28, 2018, 09:53:16 AM »
I was able to sleep past 10am on a day off for the first time in about 6-7 months

jomeara1

« Reply #19624 on: April 28, 2018, 10:19:25 AM »
I was able to sleep past 10am on a day off for the first time in about 6-7 months

I’d be stoked on that though.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #19625 on: April 28, 2018, 11:01:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No doubt! Fuck sleeping till 10am. That's too much. Sure it's nice once in awhile, but come on man! Get up, get shit done and skate!
Gentleman ninja warlock

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19626 on: April 28, 2018, 11:30:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No doubt! Fuck sleeping till 10am. That's too much. Sure it's nice once in awhile, but come on man! Get up, get shit done and skate!
I have a feeling this was supposed to be in the Things you are stoked on thread.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #19627 on: April 28, 2018, 12:44:55 PM »

I hate when that happens too

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19628 on: April 28, 2018, 07:47:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Full tank of gas, a duffle bag and tell them you're going out for a pack of smokes. Problem solved.

We're about to watch Baker2G Clockwork Orange style.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19629 on: April 29, 2018, 12:40:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yes, you need hi jynx heavy solutions. Possibly a better plan than abandoning your family.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #19630 on: April 29, 2018, 12:56:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Lolol yes

jomeara1

« Reply #19631 on: April 29, 2018, 06:31:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I have a feeling this was supposed to be in the Things you are stoked on thread.

The only reason why I wouldn’t be stoked on that is the fact that your day off is already almost half over, but it feels so good to not wake up at 530 in the morning for once.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19632 on: April 29, 2018, 06:39:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

The only reason why I wouldn’t be stoked on that is the fact that your day off is already almost half over, but it feels so good to not wake up at 530 in the morning for once.

I know it's a luxury but one of my days off is devoted to doing fuckin NOTHIN all day. I sleep in (whoa 9 oclock) and smoke weed in my sweatpants most of the day then I go skate flat at a nearby parking lot. It's the only reason I haven't left this planet in search of another.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #19633 on: April 29, 2018, 10:39:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I like to stay out super late on my days off and no matter how late I stay out, even if it's til the wee hours with the sun almost poking out, my body still just wakes me up around 9-10am. I'm too used to it. I'd definitely be stoked to just wake up one of these off days and have it be noon.

bawtawd9

« Reply #19634 on: April 29, 2018, 11:26:31 AM »
Chipped off a piece of tooth eating a sandwich. I don't get it.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19635 on: April 29, 2018, 12:26:37 PM »
damn, now i'm not stoked that you didn't choke on your tooth
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #19636 on: April 29, 2018, 03:40:25 PM »
I FUCKIN HATE IT when incompetent assholes can't get my lunch order right. 
actually, when anyone screws up my order, period!
i ordered one thing and they gave me something totally different, so when i called back and told them they made a mistake, the lady actually said "whats the big deal, just eat it."  its like look you dumb bitch, i ordered what i ordered because thats what i wanted to eat, i'm not eating what you felt like giving me. 
why is this so hard for people in the food industry to get shit straight?, those monkeys they got on TV can do a better job than some of the idiots out there.  >:( >:( >:(
  Comes down to their wages aren't high enough combined with the corporate tendancy to reward mediocrity rather than value work  ethic.  Even if the place you went wasnt' corporate it competes against a vast sea of corporate eating establishments who set the tone.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #19637 on: April 29, 2018, 06:14:44 PM »
Expand Quote
i ordered one thing and they gave me something totally different, so when i called back and told them they made a mistake, the lady actually said "whats the big deal, just eat it."  its like look you dumb bitch, i ordered what i ordered because thats what i wanted to eat, i'm not eating what you felt like giving me. 
why is this so hard for people in the food industry to get shit straight?, those monkeys they got on TV can do a better job than some of the idiots out there.  >:( >:( >:(
[close]
  Comes down to their wages aren't high enough combined with the corporate tendancy to reward mediocrity rather than value work  ethic.  Even if the place you went wasnt' corporate it competes against a vast sea of corporate eating establishments who set the tone.
That was from two Presidencies ago

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #19638 on: April 29, 2018, 06:19:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
That was from two Presidencies ago
  Did the wages come up in the us?  Hope they did.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

calvinsdream

« Reply #19639 on: April 30, 2018, 09:59:19 AM »
fuck I did post in the wrong one

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19640 on: April 30, 2018, 10:30:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I know it's a luxury but one of my days off is devoted to doing fuckin NOTHIN all day. I sleep in (whoa 9 oclock) and smoke weed in my sweatpants most of the day then I go skate flat at a nearby parking lot. It's the only reason I haven't left this planet in search of another.
wow you just described my everyday life except i play some Jimi Hendrix tunes, to kill time^^

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
« Reply #19641 on: May 01, 2018, 10:12:25 AM »
5 people got shot right across the street from my door last night.  i was sitting on the couch dozing off and heard a couple dozen shots in quick succession, and a bunch of dudes laying on the ground.  good times. 

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/05/5_shot_st_claude_avenue.html#incart_most-read_
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

noninjasinstreetfighter

• Rep: 19
« Reply #19642 on: May 01, 2018, 10:59:17 AM »
Customers who can't throw away their straw wrappers or push in their chairs. It's pretty simple. Customer service in general.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #19643 on: May 01, 2018, 03:03:56 PM »
5 people got shot right across the street from my door last night.  i was sitting on the couch dozing off and heard a couple dozen shots in quick succession, and a bunch of dudes laying on the ground.  good times. 

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/05/5_shot_st_claude_avenue.html#incart_most-read_

That's fucked! I've had a few similar experiences and it doesn't even seem real(at least to me)

Glad your ok though, can't have slap pals getting mobbed out
Gentleman ninja warlock

jomeara1

« Reply #19644 on: May 01, 2018, 03:43:42 PM »
Some weird shit has been happening to me lately.  The past few months I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night with half of my left hand completely numb, usually my ring and pinky finger and about half of my palm. Almost every other night this happens and it takes a while to get the feeling back, sometimes a couple hours. I know sometimes this happens when you sleep on your arm or something, but this is not the case. Always happens when I’m sleeping on my back. Annoying as fuck.

NootNoot

« Reply #19645 on: May 02, 2018, 12:44:21 AM »

Now I know where you live, I have been waiting so long for this. Expect an 8x10 glossy print of my taint with your slap handle written on it in 4” felt paint pen (moonforest green) to arrive in 7-10 business days.

shark tits

« Reply #19646 on: May 02, 2018, 01:20:20 AM »

i usedta squat down there and this homeless guy lobo usedta fight all the time. he was known as st claude van damme.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #19647 on: May 02, 2018, 07:28:15 AM »
Some weird shit has been happening to me lately.  The past few months I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night with half of my left hand completely numb, usually my ring and pinky finger and about half of my palm. Almost every other night this happens and it takes a while to get the feeling back, sometimes a couple hours. I know sometimes this happens when you sleep on your arm or something, but this is not the case. Always happens when I’m sleeping on my back. Annoying as fuck.
See a doctor

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
« Reply #19648 on: May 02, 2018, 08:24:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Now I know where you live, I have been waiting so long for this. Expect an 8x10 glossy print of my taint with your slap handle written on it in 4” felt paint pen (moonforest green) to arrive in 7-10 business days.

8)
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #19649 on: May 02, 2018, 09:01:57 AM »
Week 3 of chemo started and last monday we got our first MRI since therapy started:

Results: although we were told results after the first two weeks would be very disappointing, it was quite the contrary today. The professor that runs radiotherapy told us the main tumor has shrunk several millimeters (close to a centimeter) and the other smaller tumors have also had a big blow.

That might be because my girlfriend is part of a program where they make 'tighter' radiation beams that can be used more specifically.

It's too early to cheer victory, but it's nice to be on the winning end of the spectrum for this round. I hope the other ronds will be even better.

Thanks a lot for the positive vibes guys (and girls).
Although I'm only a person that consists out of pixels to most of you, I REALLY appreciate it all.

Thank you.