Author Topic: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures  (Read 1436758 times)

lophatrophazoa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures
« Reply #2250 on: December 21, 2006, 01:33:59 PM »
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Brown Cords

• Rep: 0
  • Ironic Owl Avatar
« Reply #2251 on: December 21, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »
^ It's ironically cool to wear a gay shirt with a unicorn or something on it, its cool coz its so not cool, if you get me.
You can't apply the same mentality to this shit, like, you wouldn't wear a Hitler shirt, people should have the right to express themselves and do (wear) what they like but this is fucked.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2252 on: December 21, 2006, 11:08:08 PM »
but like, people will give you attention
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #2253 on: December 22, 2006, 12:24:34 AM »
http://^ It's ironically cool to wear a gay shirt with a unicorn or something on it, its cool coz its so not cool, if you get me.
You can't apply the same mentality to this shit, like, you wouldn't wear a Hitler shirt, people should have the right to express themselves and do (wear) what they like but this is fucked.
In this case I'll assume the girl is wearing it just to look cool, which is kind of fucked up, but if they are expressing their political views then I don't think it is fucked up. Just by wearing a shirt with someone's face on it doesn't mean you support their actions, it depends on the person's attitude and what made them want to wear the shirt.
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

uruquay

« Reply #2254 on: December 22, 2006, 03:16:58 AM »
^ It's ironically cool to wear a gay shirt with a unicorn or something on it, its cool coz its so not cool, if you get me.
you can't really compare osama bin laden to hitler.  and i'm not going to say "yet" because i doubt you'll ever be able to.

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #2255 on: December 22, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »
Does Osama even exist? Isn't he just a mediasatan created by greedy men to get power and a shitload of money?

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #2256 on: December 22, 2006, 12:36:28 PM »
Does Osama even exist? Isn't he just a mediasatan created by greedy men to get power and a shitload of money?

who really knows what we know about osama, we are lead to believe that he had a big hand in funding and training the individuals that flew comercial jets into the wtc at a spped off 500 fuckin miles per hour! but who knows. was he trained by our oh so honest c.i.a during the late 70's and 80's to help us in syberia amongst other places during the cold war? i dont know, he was definetly pissed that the u.s had to set soil on his land during dessert storm.

i dont believe many of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 its to hard to predict whats right and those planes were charging at those buildings! i read some thing about the fact that the towers fell had to be done by more then the impact and fuel combustion of the planes and quite possiblly saying that tnt was place in the buildings prior to hijacking. thats hard to believe i mean yeah, a comercial plane ran into the sears tower sometime in the 70s , i think it was the 70's, and the sears tower suffered damage but did not lose its structual integrity, but i bet that plane wasnt going near 500 mph and some change, sorry for all the useless babble, just dont read this.

all that is certain is that alot of innocent people died that day just like everyday, but in a large depressing number all at once.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2257 on: December 22, 2006, 12:43:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

who really knows what we know about osama, we are lead to believe that he had a big hand in funding and training the individuals that flew comercial jets into the wtc at a spped off 500 fuckin miles per hour! but who knows. was he trained by our oh so honest c.i.a during the late 70's and 80's to help us in syberia amongst other places during the cold war? i dont know, he was definetly pissed that the u.s had to set soil on his land during dessert storm.

i dont believe many of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 its to hard to predict whats right and those planes were charging at those buildings! i read some thing about the fact that the towers fell had to be done by more then the impact and fuel combustion of the planes and quite possiblly saying that tnt was place in the buildings prior to hijacking. thats hard to believe i mean yeah, a comercial plane ran into the sears tower sometime in the 70s , i think it was the 70's, and the sears tower suffered damage but did not lose its structual integrity, but i bet that plane wasnt going near 500 mph and some change, sorry for all the useless babble, just dont read this.

all that is certain is that alot of innocent people died that day just like everyday, but in a large depressing number all at once.

BBC news was grilling the shit out of an American and some Iraq guys last night it was pretty funny.

Basically the jist to the Yank was ok the World Trade centers happend, but that was a while ago and this shit is happening EVERYDAY in Iraq - and the America is STILL using that an excuse, Sadams was nothing to do with that, there was SO many awkward silences the other question was - where did the money go ?

Classic stuff
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

china white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #2258 on: December 22, 2006, 01:34:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you can't really compare osama bin laden to hitler.  and i'm not going to say "yet" because i doubt you'll ever be able to.

I definately agree with uruquay on this.

halfjapanese

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2259 on: December 22, 2006, 01:47:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

useless babble for sure

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2260 on: December 22, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »
what the fuck is wrong with you man?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

sergio

« Reply #2261 on: December 22, 2006, 03:41:03 PM »
it was on anewyorkthing

fuckingvegan

« Reply #2262 on: December 22, 2006, 04:49:16 PM »
Osama is real, he is a CIA agent who is helping the right wing in this country cause chaos world wide so they (right wing) can swoop in and be the "heroes" all the while ripping off the people of various countries like the US, Iraq, England etc..
The Bushes and Bin Laden go back for many years and they are both evil families made up of greedy rich people.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #2263 on: December 22, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »
And John Connor is the next Ghandi.

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #2264 on: December 22, 2006, 04:58:53 PM »

seriously
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #2265 on: December 22, 2006, 05:06:54 PM »

What are you talking about?

fuckingvegan

« Reply #2266 on: December 22, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

seriously

That shit is just stupid. Maybe if someone asks me I will delete it but only if I get asked.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2267 on: December 22, 2006, 05:09:29 PM »
even though its nasty and isnt a myspace thing, the longer its up, the more i can say to people "dude look at this" then watch when they go "what the fuck is that??"

its also fun to leave on the screen then when someone sees it get all defensive.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #2268 on: December 23, 2006, 01:55:48 AM »
This is a girl.

I used to skate that place.  Cash converters gap in Ottawa.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #2269 on: December 23, 2006, 02:41:09 AM »
Again, I apologize on behalf of Canada.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
« Reply #2270 on: December 23, 2006, 04:20:29 AM »
That's cool, but what's the photo gotta do with it?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2271 on: December 23, 2006, 11:54:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What are you talking about?

ever seen terminator 2?

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #2272 on: December 23, 2006, 12:12:38 PM »
those two guys were dj'ing at a friends birthday last night, my drunk ass kept making attempts to steal the mike, they were tricky though

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #2273 on: December 23, 2006, 06:38:22 PM »
Northeastern -the new slap ass

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #2274 on: December 24, 2006, 01:14:44 PM »
Yeesh:

She's got that caked-on, cooked-on thing going.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #2275 on: December 24, 2006, 03:08:20 PM »
Northeastern -the new slap ass

ladies and gentlemen i give you the new s-town holla.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

E.l.G

« Reply #2276 on: December 24, 2006, 07:04:25 PM »
Yeesh:

She's got that caked-on, cooked-on thing going.

I've decided not to even worry about this as she'll surely have skin cancer within 5 years.

RudySucks

• Rep: 28
« Reply #2277 on: December 24, 2006, 10:15:19 PM »
another awesome band friend request. nothing too outta hand about these guys but i found all they're forced group photos amusing

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34979320

• Rep: 48
« Reply #2278 on: December 25, 2006, 08:08:59 AM »

“Skaters are rebels” Reggie Barnes
“…If we create campaigns trying to sway skateboarders they will possibly rebel against it and go even more to non branded boards”

mikefork

« Reply #2279 on: December 25, 2006, 11:24:09 AM »