Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 141205 times)

dannyprovolone

Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2023, 06:28:50 AM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 11:28:22 AM by dannyprovolone »

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2023, 06:40:27 AM »
Is there an actual reason the original thread was tossed? That shit seriously predated the gathering of the muddalos. Revive it and put it in classic slap even if it’s locked. So many gems to just delete for no reason

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 812
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2023, 06:42:29 AM »
Strong contender for thread title of the year.

hayduke lives

• Rep: 42
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2023, 06:54:54 AM »
Is there an actual reason the original thread was tossed? That shit seriously predated the gathering of the muddalos. Revive it and put it in classic slap even if it’s locked. So many gems to just delete for no reason

Free max b

i've been wondering about this too. maybe bam's people paid OP to delete it? sucks when threads just disappear, it's erasing history. some folks will never know where dm'ing "like a man" came from. the dirtbag p thread hit too close to home for highspeed but the bam thread was going so long i don't feel like mods nuked it, but, it's possible.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2023, 06:57:31 AM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

i've been wondering about this too. maybe bam's people paid OP to delete it? sucks when threads just disappear, it's erasing history. some folks will never know where dm'ing "like a man" came from. the dirtbag p thread hit too close to home for highspeed but the bam thread was going so long i don't feel like mods nuked it, but, it's possible.

Yeah I think the mods or the OP must be swimming in some of that mud money.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2272
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2023, 09:40:56 AM »
Man I really feel bad for Bam. The guy has just had a real rough life. Dealt a bad hand of cards. Never had the opportunity to really find happiness and everyone he knows is against him and he's just trying to be the best man he can be.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3361
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2023, 09:55:41 AM »
For real. If only he'd ever been given some kind of chance. Any kind of chance. Life is so cruel....to him, I mean. Life is so cruel to him.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65239
  • Team -65K
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2023, 02:36:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Wait that 170 plus or so pages  deep "What the fuck is going on at Bams?" mud archiive is gone?

Can't find it anymore.
[close]

Got deleted a couple weeks back.

By the mods or OP? Bet some vultures are now trying to download that thread for their future books and YouTube movies about Bam.

Word on the street (well at least on Reddit) has that some people are trying to cash in on his downfall and gathering all footage, deleted posts and such.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Team -65K
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2023, 02:48:08 PM »
Dude is skateboarding’s Corey Feldman

I loved The Goonies as a kid, as well as Stand by me. I had the impression he was kind of a good guy (ab)used as a child actor...

Read some articles about him, and damn what a scumbag he's become. Bit more cunning and calculated than Bam though, he's pretty much totally delusional at this point.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2023, 03:34:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wait that 170 plus or so pages  deep "What the fuck is going on at Bams?" mud archiive is gone?

Can't find it anymore.
[close]

Got deleted a couple weeks back.
[close]

By the mods or OP? Bet some vultures are now trying to download that thread for their future books and YouTube movies about Bam.

Word on the street (well at least on Reddit) has that some people are trying to cash in on his downfall and gathering all footage, deleted posts and such.

All we have to do is remember every single contribution that was made and build the thread back up from scratch. I remember I posted this:

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2023, 04:19:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I loved The Goonies as a kid, as well as Stand by me. I had the impression he was kind of a good guy (ab)used as a child actor...

Read some articles about him, and damn what a scumbag he's become. Bit more cunning and calculated than Bam though, he's pretty much totally delusional at this point.

Haha...as a Kid I guess I was in love with Corey Feldman because of Goonies. I even remember wondering if I could have plastic surgery to look like him. I was 11 and didn't like myself much, so...

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2023, 04:38:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Haha...as a Kid I guess I was in love with Corey Feldman because of Goonies. I even remember wondering if I could have plastic surgery to look like him. I was 11 and didn't like myself much, so...

Then you would have got all the girls!
Do you get deja vu, huh?

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2023, 05:18:47 PM »
That cape is fucking sick. Glad to see he's doing well.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2023, 06:12:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you read about the insane sexual abuse that he and Corey Haim suffered from Hollywood execs and Charlie Sheen? It’s not a pretty picture.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2023, 07:30:12 PM »
I posted in the other bam thread a few times but now that I’m reading this one I think it’s weird the Newphone cares so much which thread is “the” thread. It makes me want to shift my bamposts over here instead tbh

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2023, 07:49:56 PM »
I posted in the other bam thread a few times but now that I’m reading this one I think it’s weird the Newphone cares so much which thread is “the” thread. It makes me want to shift my bamposts over here instead tbh

They’re going to continue on forever with everyone posting about which Bam thread they’re gonna be posting in.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

BootsWithTheFerg

• Rep: -45
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2023, 08:02:21 PM »

Somehow this is a slight to the Feldog. He at least puts some passion behind his narcissism. Outside of the occasional Corey haim/groomed as a child grift. The feldman an angel compared to bam. On the topic of angels those women were grown consenting adults.

Realistically outside of being child starts the two are nothing alike. Feldman still out there following his dreams. As talentless as he is. Only time somebody gonna have a bad time at a restaurant with the feldog there is if he isn't offered an opportunity to perform live. And it's not cause he had a meltdown, it's cause ascension millennium slaps.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -525
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2023, 08:07:13 PM »

Oh yeah, that.  I thought I was going to create some sort of chatgpt based, infographic heavy Bam thread of the future.  I was pretty certain at one point that I needed to, ever so subtly, shift interest from this thread over to that one.   Apparently not subtly enough.  I’ve given up thread, “shift you bamposts” where you feel it’s appropriate.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 60
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2023, 10:12:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Somehow this is a slight to the Feldog. He at least puts some passion behind his narcissism. Outside of the occasional Corey haim/groomed as a child grift. The feldman an angel compared to bam. On the topic of angels those women were grown consenting adults.

Realistically outside of being child starts the two are nothing alike. Feldman still out there following his dreams. As talentless as he is. Only time somebody gonna have a bad time at a restaurant with the feldog there is if he isn't offered an opportunity to perform live. And it's not cause he had a meltdown, it's cause ascension millennium slaps.

Yeah, can’t compare Bam and Feldog. Ascension Millennium, Comeback Kid, and his cover of Cry Little Sister… The man’s got a catalog enough to pull off a 3 hour show. Feldog has his own sex cult in LA with a revolving door of angels. Bam has a shitty ‘castle’ (the photos of it are pretty underwhelming) in the middle of PA.

Haha, what childhood?

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2023, 07:22:31 AM »

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2023, 07:24:51 AM »
Good fucking lord the mud is thick around these parts. All this mud make a motherfucker say Pad See EWWW. Bam went apeshit for those visitation rights

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Team -65K
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2023, 08:37:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Have you read about the insane sexual abuse that he and Corey Haim suffered from Hollywood execs and Charlie Sheen? It’s not a pretty picture.

Not all of the them but I knew he was a victim himself. I didn't know he was a predator himself too. Or at least turned into one.

Maybe the same mechanism as parents who physically abuse their kids.  They often start abusing animals and later other kids and if not treated spiral down further and further.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Team -65K
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2023, 08:43:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Bro, I remember you posting some pictures of yourself on this forum some years ago, and I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, you look much better than Corey ever did.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2023, 09:13:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro, I remember you posting some pictures of yourself on this forum some years ago, and I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, you look much better than Corey ever did.

Oh GO ON you! *blush* You're too kind.

I guess in retrospect it's a good thing I wasn't a kid with money in the bank and a good plastic surgeon.

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2023, 09:35:39 AM »

Free max b

If i remember correctly wasn't there people on here who felt guilty that the TK thread some how contributed to his downfall with the whole shalom thing?

maybe that's why?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2023, 09:37:55 AM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

If i remember correctly wasn't there people on here who felt guilty that the TK thread some how contributed to his downfall with the whole shalom thing?

maybe that's why?

The old thread was an incantation. Pals are magic.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Team -65K
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2023, 03:36:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh GO ON you! *blush* You're too kind.

I guess in retrospect it's a good thing I wasn't a kid with money in the bank and a good plastic surgeon.

Well, I don't agree about the GOOD plastic surgeon part.
Just kidding bro. Fuck plastic surgeons and fake boobs.

Has there ever been a thread "skaters who need plastic surgery?" Dont think so iirc. Can think of a few pros tho.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2023, 03:41:28 PM »

I’m pretty sure he’s tongue in cheek like the six figure salary but everyone seems to think he’s being serious

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Team -65K
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2023, 03:42:25 PM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

maybe that's why?

170 pages or so deep they realized they were doing things wrong?

That's like driving from Florida to Cali, ending up in Vermont and then thinking hmmm we must have taken a wrong exit somewhere....

nonickname

• Rep: 86
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2023, 07:45:21 PM »
All I know is the other day on a semi flooded construction site the mud was so deep I got a boot stuck and had to dig it out...someone made a joke about my boot being "an offering to the mud God". When I said "Well I hope Bam accepts it" - no one knew what the hell I was talking about and why I started giggling like the proverbial fool. So thank you Slap for that moment.
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk