Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1438464 times)

shredflanders and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 598
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #5400 on: February 02, 2021, 02:48:49 PM »
Quote from: pizzafliptofakie link=notopic=101245.msg3493455#msg3493455 date=1612284046
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This bullshit sums up slap perfectly.

Doofus detectives coming to the conclusion that JW is a bad person because he doesn't seem to be in the industry anymore (according to their instagram research) and that fact he can't find anyone to film.

It's actually laughable...
[close]

This bullshit sums up goofy fucks who post on slap perfectly.

Doofus shitty poster can't read and comes to conclusion that slap thinks JW is a bad person because he can't differentiate "there has to be some reason he isnt involved in the industry" (according to the things JW constantly has talked about and posted about essentially since leaving Element) vs "we have officially declared JW as a bad person and perhaps a dog killer?" and the fact that he claims he can't find a single filmer in California who would want to film with an objectively iconic skateboarder

It's actually laughable....
[close]

Nah
[close]

Actually, yah.

Your move motherfucker.

**Nice edit, but I still gotcha with the lazy "nah" post you had 8)
I refuse to be further trolled by allowing you to try to pull one over on me.
[close]

What move ?

People have said that he's "probably not a great dude" based on the (pathetic) evidence it's "credible at least"

What more do you want me to say ?
[close]

This post says more than enough.

[close]

Lol your a very snarky person

Which speaks to your negative outlook.
[close]

To be fair your arguments don't really warrant patience. They're actually quite dumb and short sighted if you take a moment to read the text being presented to you.
[close]

Ok well I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Speculating someone is a shitty person because they don't seem to have a industry presence and can't find someone to film with them.

Just seems silly and childish.

Maybe it's a cultural thing between where we live but to me it's ludacris.

No, this is ludacris.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

piss joslin

• Rep: -13
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5401 on: February 02, 2021, 09:46:47 PM »
J.Wray has a weird confidence that might seem like cockiness. that, being older [less marketable to the groms who buy boards] are likely the big detractors to him being in the industry. does seem like he could just have Jonas Wray film him, take turns or something.
some of the things he said can be taken wrong but likely weren't meant badly. 'the SD sports arena triple is cheating w/ a roll in'. shit like that.
he doesn't have that self deprecating 90s skater vibe or that modern 'check me out, i'm dope' vibe. he's somewhere in between which is maybe less charismatic than either? and he seems like he wouldn't give money to the homeless. and his recent footage is all slappies and mini ramp. Sturt ain't got time to shoot mini ramp and curbage.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #5402 on: February 02, 2021, 09:52:12 PM »
that stevie cab photo looks like a shameful grindr profile pic

definite catholic guilt/recently divorced cruising for a cold and disappointing hookup vibes right there

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #5403 on: February 02, 2021, 10:09:21 PM »
what the fuck is happening in his armpit?

Yeah I'm really concerned about this .......

LOL:

He answers to every single comment and it's hilarious

Upon further investigation, to the ruthless commenter who inquired about his apparent uhhhhhhhh burning rash, Cab responded "What's wrong with your face?" in the fashion of I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

So that's all I got

Damn what a time to be alive

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #5404 on: February 02, 2021, 10:15:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I'm really concerned about this .......

LOL:

Expand Quote
He answers to every single comment and it's hilarious
[close]

Upon further investigation, to the ruthless commenter who inquired about his apparent uhhhhhhhh burning rash, Cab responded "What's wrong with your face?" in the fashion of I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

So that's all I got

Damn what a time to be alive
i cant fathom comin back after that one

lil cab go crazy! dont slip on that drip!

Nicki

« Reply #5405 on: February 02, 2021, 10:50:04 PM »
J.Wray has a weird confidence that might seem like cockiness. that, being older [less marketable to the groms who buy boards] are likely the big detractors to him being in the industry. does seem like he could just have Jonas Wray film him, take turns or something.
some of the things he said can be taken wrong but likely weren't meant badly. 'the SD sports arena triple is cheating w/ a roll in'. shit like that.
he doesn't have that self deprecating 90s skater vibe or that modern 'check me out, i'm dope' vibe. he's somewhere in between which is maybe less charismatic than either? and he seems like he wouldn't give money to the homeless. and his recent footage is all slappies and mini ramp. Sturt ain't got time to shoot mini ramp and curbage.

Lol - yeah, you’ve got no idea.

Back on track, Dan Lu takes a break from backing rapists to get a facial.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:00:59 PM by Nicki »

quesly

• Rep: 14
« Reply #5406 on: February 03, 2021, 12:24:45 AM »
Ricky got way too defensive about this instagram account that calls out pro skaters for saying "thats gay"

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 643
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5407 on: February 03, 2021, 12:44:23 AM »
Ricky got way too defensive about this instagram account that calls out pro skaters for saying "thats gay"

Wow.

I'm not sure how his response could have been much worse. I feel he probably could have said, "Yea, dude. I'm sorry. Skateboarding was pretty homophobic for a long time and we didn't think about shit. I'm pretty embarrassed about the way we spoke about shit."

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Nicki

« Reply #5408 on: February 03, 2021, 12:52:07 AM »

Yikes.

Clicked on the proskatersbeinghomophbes IG, most surprising thing is they haven’t pinned Apples for Fred’s gay outfit comment. Must be Flip fans.

Panettone

« Reply #5409 on: February 03, 2021, 02:18:13 AM »

I am in shock

What a horrible cunt. Heartbreaking

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #5410 on: February 03, 2021, 03:22:49 AM »
What the fuck is he talking about? Is he saying he can't be homophobic because he got his hair cut by two guy dudes 20 years ago? Ironically him using the word gay in that clip wouldn't have made me think anything of him because of how brazenly it was thrown about back then, but his response has 100% confirmed he is genuinely homophobic
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #5411 on: February 03, 2021, 03:34:19 AM »
Damn bummed about the killah mo shit from the big brother article. I know it's a long time ago but surely gay conversion camp is fuckin wack whether its today or 30 years ago
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Nicki

« Reply #5412 on: February 03, 2021, 04:14:55 AM »
Damn bummed about the killah mo shit from the big brother article. I know it's a long time ago but surely gay conversion camp is fuckin wack whether its today or 30 years ago

Yeah, that’s pretty crazy.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #5413 on: February 03, 2021, 04:24:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Has Cab nuked his whole account?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #5414 on: February 03, 2021, 04:25:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, that’s pretty crazy.

I remember this, and being pissed off at the time. Moses is a dick.
I also remember Chet Childress saying homophobic stuff too, beyond ‘that’s gay’
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #5415 on: February 03, 2021, 04:29:41 AM »
Still waiting for Ricky vs Ryan Hickey PPV

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5416 on: February 03, 2021, 04:54:09 AM »

brave man to admit he went to the hair cuttery of all places. shoulda gone to the chop shop between 6th and 7th on south street and had all the denim cut short cuties gas you for being a skateboarder. it’s only a block further and you wouldn’t be so dang mad!!

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971
« Reply #5417 on: February 03, 2021, 05:31:55 AM »
yeesh. That woulda been an easy bullet to dodge but he dove head first into it.

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5418 on: February 03, 2021, 05:45:16 AM »
paraphrased: If you want to suck a dick, that's your problem, but i'm not homophobic you pussy!
Wow Ricky. Took an innocuous clip and doubled down on it.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5419 on: February 03, 2021, 06:09:27 AM »
yall ever hear the one about when ricky was yelling a bunch of homophobe shit at some australians in the mid 90s then they beat his ass? then when the cops showed up they arrested him for having started the fight by hitting some kid with a pool stick, then spent 6 months in jail. forget who he was riding for at the time i think it might have been zoo, but thats the actual reason he got kicked off regardless claiming he quit because "it got gay" or whatever.

dudes skating has always been badass but it seems hes always been an imbecile. free max b
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:50:01 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971
« Reply #5420 on: February 03, 2021, 06:12:40 AM »
yall ever hear the one about when ricky was yelling a bunch of homophobe shit at some australians in the 90s then they beat his ass? then when the cops showed up they arrested him for having started the fight for hitting some kid with a pool stick, and he spent 6 months in jail. forget who he was riding for at the time, i think it might have been zoo, but thats why he got kicked off regardless of him claiming he quit.

dudes skating has always been badass but it seems hes always been an imbecile. free max b

Didn't he also have a run in at Love for screaming  a bunch of racial slurs when he couldn't land a trick?

Scott Chegg

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5421 on: February 03, 2021, 06:13:40 AM »
yall ever hear the one about when ricky was yelling a bunch of homophobe shit at some australians in the 90s then they beat his ass? then when the cops showed up they arrested him for having started the fight for hitting some kid with a pool stick, and he spent 6 months in jail. forget who he was riding for at the time, i think it might have been zoo, but thats why he got kicked off regardless of him claiming he quit.

Ironic he’s ranting on the internet about people confronting him on the internet. I hope he gets beaten up by some other gay dudes and shuts the fuck up

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #5422 on: February 03, 2021, 06:34:03 AM »
Imagine being in your 40s and saying "bring it" multiple times on an Instagram comment.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #5423 on: February 03, 2021, 06:46:19 AM »
Imagine being in your 40s and saying "bring it" multiple times on an Instagram comment.

^ LOL

"MY USAGE OF THE WORD GAY HAS NO BEARING IF YOUR FEMININE ASS WANTS TO SUCK A DICK"

Holy fuck this is hilarious

DENIM CUT SHORT CONFUSED BITCHES ARMY PROUD MEMBER RIGHT HERE SON BRING IT

What a dweebie boy

I love it when cishets get defensive , it's really cute

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5424 on: February 03, 2021, 06:48:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Didn't he also have a run in at Love for screaming  a bunch of racial slurs when he couldn't land a trick?

it’s common ish knowledge he used to hit the hard R at love. also took that behavior on tour to EMB and got socked up there.

from what i understand that’s water under the bridge to all people involved so i don’t wanna speak like he’s still out here doing that specific offensive thing- it appears he’s moved on to being grumpy and ignorant about something else any how

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #5425 on: February 03, 2021, 06:58:52 AM »
Isn’t really aggressive homophobia because the person actually is attracted to the same sex and are experiencing cognitive dissonance? I get a little homophobia because of culture and how you were raised but when you care that much and put that much time into a comment it’s kinda obvious you’re reflecting.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #5426 on: February 03, 2021, 07:03:00 AM »

Too hard to imagine! I'm still trying to figure out people of my age group saying "put on blast"

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5427 on: February 03, 2021, 07:10:52 AM »
Isn’t really aggressive homophobia because the person actually is attracted to the same sex and are experiencing cognitive dissonance? I get a little homophobia because of culture and how you were raised but when you care that much and put that much time into a comment it’s kinda obvious you’re reflecting.

i have a very closeted dad and i can assure you this is the case

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #5428 on: February 03, 2021, 07:11:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

it’s common ish knowledge he used to hit the hard R at love. also took that behavior on tour to EMB and got socked up there.

from what i understand that’s water under the bridge to all people involved so i don’t wanna speak like he’s still out here doing that specific offensive thing- it appears he’s moved on to being grumpy and ignorant about something else any how

Caught hands from Jovante for it IIRC. Not trying to fuel the fire but I love an excuse to bring up Tae.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -766
« Reply #5429 on: February 03, 2021, 07:30:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

^ LOL

"MY USAGE OF THE WORD GAY HAS NO BEARING IF YOUR FEMININE ASS WANTS TO SUCK A DICK"

Holy fuck this is hilarious

DENIM CUT SHORT CONFUSED BITCHES ARMY PROUD MEMBER RIGHT HERE SON BRING IT

What a dweebie boy

I love it when cishets get defensive , it's really cute

That first comment is amazing.

I'm in knots laughing at it all.

Ricky reminds me of

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in