Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 720721 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5520 on: March 27, 2019, 06:49:53 AM »
It was my own shit in my own toilet at home. I am in my late 30s, a healthy eater, and it was the first of the day so sizable is an appropriate descriptor. All that considered I still wish it wasn't on my phone.

ungzilla

« Reply #5521 on: March 27, 2019, 08:00:06 AM »
just think of all the poo molecules in the headphone and power jacks

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5522 on: March 27, 2019, 08:20:38 AM »
just think of all the poo molecules in the headphone and power jacks

I am don't worry

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #5523 on: March 27, 2019, 11:40:47 AM »
Forever Unclean!
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5524 on: March 27, 2019, 11:48:21 AM »
ive done that before .. think i posted in this same thread about it .. it eventually stopped working and i had to ship it back to the insurance co meanwhile was thinking someone was going to soon be holding my shitty phone and not even know it (water damage claim)
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5525 on: March 27, 2019, 12:20:25 PM »
do you guys ever buy things on amazon after your thing breaks, then send the broken one back and get the refund? i guess it only works if the thing can still be bought new and if your broken one doesn't have a lot of noticeable wear. ive pulled it before and it works fine. i don't know if that scam will work with a phone thats been in the toilet because they can check for water damage, but it might be worth a shot.

and nobody needs to come in with their morality. im not talking about ripping off small businesses. its amazon. they owe.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5526 on: March 28, 2019, 04:13:33 AM »
do you guys ever buy things on amazon after your thing breaks, then send the broken one back and get the refund? i guess it only works if the thing can still be bought new and if your broken one doesn't have a lot of noticeable wear. ive pulled it before and it works fine. i don't know if that scam will work with a phone thats been in the toilet because they can check for water damage, but it might be worth a shot.

and nobody needs to come in with their morality. im not talking about ripping off small businesses. its amazon. they owe.

Not amazon but when we were teens we would buy a used ps2 game at game stop or eb games. Then exchange it at Walmart for a new copy saying the one we got wasn’t playing right.

Walmart employees don’t get paid enough to care.

The only time they hassled me, I was legitimately exchanging a PS3 I saved up for that didn’t work straight from the box. They kept trying to say the shipping code need to match the serial number which is dumb. The 20 something white gangster guy behind me stuck up and I got my shit exchanged.

They owe

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5527 on: March 29, 2019, 05:05:57 PM »
Got my car stolen today.

Got it back, minus my wallet, favorite jacket, ipod and me and my friends' phones.

#blessed
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #5528 on: March 30, 2019, 08:22:08 AM »
I landed the trick I was trying to film yesterday but got mega razor tail and harshly chipped the nose on my frog board that’s only a few weeks old.
Another plus is that it was the very last trick I wanted to film for a new video I’m putting out.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Brguy

« Reply #5529 on: March 30, 2019, 08:03:30 PM »
Just saw Sepultura live for free, but now I'm home and bored.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #5530 on: March 30, 2019, 08:06:17 PM »
Just saw Sepultura live for free, but now I'm home and bored.

I'm stoked for you but now I kinda wish I got to see Sepultura for free too.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Yibb-Tstll

• Rep: 52
« Reply #5531 on: March 31, 2019, 10:05:31 AM »
skated my first legit 7-stairs rail at 30 years old, it wasn't that hard to commit and I was feeling pretty good on it but it ended with a sprained knee

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #5532 on: March 31, 2019, 06:47:53 PM »
some guy parkoured over the Ali Boulala 25 stair in Lyonne. it's neat to see a parkour guy pay tribute but kind of lame that he's able to do it like 'Ali who'?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5533 on: April 01, 2019, 05:25:33 PM »
Bought a new guitar today. Squier Duo Sonic. It looks sick and feels really nice. Nice sound, a lot different than my other guitar. It had a fret lifting up though, so the high E string gets stuck on it. It's all under warranty and the guitar tech at the shop is fixing it up for free and making sure everything else is perfect, but I won't get it back for three it four days, and that sucks.

TLDR: Stoked on the new guitar I bought. Not stoked that it has to be fixed before I can play it.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5534 on: April 01, 2019, 05:46:21 PM »
it’s my birthday

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #5535 on: April 01, 2019, 07:12:53 PM »
it’s my birthday

Happy birthday, hope you had a great day!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1272
« Reply #5536 on: April 02, 2019, 09:11:16 AM »
was pretty stoned and watching blue planet 2 a ways back, and i couldnt help but to think this shit looks fake as fuck filmed in a tank

well...according to the guardian parts of it were

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/23/captive-wildlife-footage-blue-planet-2-bbc1-totally-true-to-nature-say-producers

i know i can get really paranoid when i smoke sometimes but cot damn im stoked i nailed it on the head

oh and fuck them for faking the funk and not being upfront about it

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5537 on: April 02, 2019, 01:34:57 PM »
My weed dealer was ripping the park up, stab wounds and all.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #5538 on: April 03, 2019, 04:32:48 AM »
Im really happy that im taking the plunge and trying to get a college education in my mid 20s but I really dropped the ball on prepping for this math class so right off the bat I bombed my first online assignments. I found out that the two new guys at my shop havent been doing their job so I had to work super late and move 550 extra pounds of raw material otherwise I would have gotten in trouble and the swing shift for that day would have been cut which means 4-6 people would lose a big hunk of their paycheck.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #5539 on: April 05, 2019, 06:05:38 AM »
When I go into work there is someone with this bumper sticker that reads:

but I always trip out and double take because my brain reads this

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #5540 on: April 07, 2019, 09:08:57 PM »
Got my wallet stolen in a new state so I have no Id or any money, next day my roommate kicks me out and we are dissolving any future partnership , Life is goodie :)

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5541 on: April 11, 2019, 08:06:33 PM »
Im really happy that im taking the plunge and trying to get a college education in my mid 20s but I really dropped the ball on prepping for this math class so right off the bat I bombed my first online assignments. I found out that the two new guys at my shop havent been doing their job so I had to work super late and move 550 extra pounds of raw material otherwise I would have gotten in trouble and the swing shift for that day would have been cut which means 4-6 people would lose a big hunk of their paycheck.

To give you some motivation I started college at 26 and am finishing my BS in ecological restoration this December at the ripe age of 31.

I'm hyped to be out of school soon but I'm bummed because I'm single for the first time in more than half a decade and that will severely limit my access to desirables on the daily.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5542 on: April 12, 2019, 06:58:44 AM »
Got my wallet stolen in a new state so I have no Id or any money, next day my roommate kicks me out and we are dissolving any future partnership , Life is goodie :)

Holy shit bud, you still out in Arizona?

I’m stoked to be possibly getting a new management position, not stoked my lady may be interviewing for a position out of state, stoked that her interview involves me moving back to Arizona, not stoked to be leaving a new position so early, stoked to possibly be back in Arizona. I’m so happy and not happy.

chris gentryfied

« Reply #5543 on: April 17, 2019, 02:04:35 PM »
i shot this nuisance pigeon off my roof and he fell 4 stories like a gunslinger above a saloon on a western. i was proud of my marksmanship but i honestly don't like killing. i'm reminded of that William Munny from Missouri quote
'it's a hell of a thing killing a man. taking away everything he's got, everything he's gonna have.'
[kid] they had it coming, right
'we all got it coming.'

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5544 on: April 17, 2019, 02:24:58 PM »
intermittent fasting

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5545 on: April 17, 2019, 08:32:02 PM »
Stoked on 2 dates with a attractive girl that really appreciated my sense of humor and is hilarious herself. Not stoked to see if any of my insecurities will ruin things like times before. Not stoked in general on today's dating protocols. So many options at all times and it's really hard to focus on one person or expect them to focus on you.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #5546 on: April 17, 2019, 09:09:42 PM »
i shot this nuisance pigeon off my roof and he fell 4 stories like a gunslinger above a saloon on a western. i was proud of my marksmanship but i honestly don't like killing. i'm reminded of that William Munny from Missouri quote
'it's a hell of a thing killing a man. taking away everything he's got, everything he's gonna have.'
'we all got it coming.'

that’s  a great quote but if don’t  like killing then why do it & why share the pic ? maybe one of your neighbors find you a nuisance and will see how good of shot they are . 

chris gentryfied

« Reply #5547 on: April 18, 2019, 01:35:37 AM »
Expand Quote
'we all got it coming.'

[close]
that’s  a great quote but if don’t  like killing then why do it & why share the pic ? maybe one of your neighbors find you a nuisance and will see how good of shot they are .
if i ever break into my neighbor's attics to squat or uproot their hot peppers 'looking for a nut i buried' i'd expect them to shoot me.

thomas kook

« Reply #5548 on: April 29, 2019, 03:25:14 AM »
coming into the 'things you are not stoked on' thread to write some shit, reading the last page, realizing my shit ain't shit compared to other peoples' shit, checking myself, calling up friends to go skate. life is okay i guess

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #5549 on: April 29, 2019, 12:13:21 PM »
Since i got fired from my shitty job back in december of last year i was getting really desperate for cash since i don't wanna move out of the house i've been renting for the last 7 years so i started selling on ebay, mercari, poshmark, and offerup plus any drugs i can get my hands on.

it's been paying my rent the last 4 months and i love it though it's stressful finding stuff to flip and not knowing where my rent is coming from. i cant even get the fucking goodwill to hire me. situation is real critical but oddly a lot of stuff is finally going my way it's just weird timing. i wish i'd networked more when i was younger so that it would be a little easier for a dude who doesn't have much skill on paper to get a good job. ya can't prove feeling, intuition, talent and sure as hell can't put that on a resume, like "hey i know i seem like a loser but im a totally cool oddball who could be your will hunting, just gimme a shot"
even the steven