Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 121955 times)

Mike Oxwelling

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2020, 06:24:08 PM »
This just in.  Cops like Beef have been ok giving hepres to people.  As the young ones say.  Fax.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 06:04:31 AM by Mike Oxwelling »

babyg

• Rep: 0
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2020, 06:27:01 PM »
Rip n dip on the wknd baby..

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2020, 06:27:33 PM »
She's not fucking doing that again that was SKETCHY.

Why, Johan?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2020, 06:37:47 PM »
didn't bother reading the whole thing but her argument would be a lot stronger if she didn't have a pole dancing video and naked photos of herself on her instagram...like yeah I'm not a whore I just act and (un)dress like one...I don't want people to sexualize me but I'll do it to myself on my instagram...OH MY GOD A GUY REALLY WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND LIED TO GET SEX, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW A GUY COULD POSSIBLY THINK THIS WAY ABOUT ME, AFTER HE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM WHERE I HAVE POSTED THINGS DELIBERATELY TO MAKE MEN HORNY, surprised pikachu.

I dunno guys I'm starting to think maybe there is a consent problem in skateboarding
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2020, 06:46:01 PM »
Expand Quote
LOL straight people get so upset about sti's
[close]

Is it different in lgbtqa culture?  Would you say it’s more like badges of honor or trading baseball cards?
Don’t bother with this man he is the slap token gay guy.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2020, 06:46:59 PM »
Pretty easy to spot the people with herpes in this thread. Cover up, dummies. It’s not that fucking difficult.

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2020, 07:10:17 PM »
Condoms are for fools, you catch Sti’s into your ballsack. Gotta keep your balls in your boxers and you won’t catch shit.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2020, 07:13:20 PM »
Condoms are for fools, you catch Sti’s into your ballsack. Gotta keep your balls in your boxers and you won’t catch shit.

Brian wenning?

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2020, 07:24:19 PM »
He definitely deserves to be put on blast for being an asshole.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2020, 07:29:19 PM »
damn what a fucking mess.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2020, 07:30:24 PM »
herpes are a gift that keep on giving, but also bad jo jo

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2020, 07:41:00 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2020, 07:47:30 PM »
Expand Quote
didn't bother reading the whole thing but her argument would be a lot stronger if she didn't have a pole dancing video and naked photos of herself on her instagram...like yeah I'm not a whore I just act and (un)dress like one...I don't want people to sexualize me but I'll do it to myself on my instagram...OH MY GOD A GUY REALLY WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND LIED TO GET SEX, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW A GUY COULD POSSIBLY THINK THIS WAY ABOUT ME, AFTER HE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM WHERE I HAVE POSTED THINGS DELIBERATELY TO MAKE MEN HORNY, surprised pikachu.

[close]

You're not very good at life

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2020, 07:50:29 PM »
woody allen lookin fuck

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2020, 07:55:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Emily has a history of making up stories.
[close]

well those screen shots of their conversation doesn't lie

Yeah not only does he admit it in the text screenshots, but a 2nd girl has come forward backing Emily up that she has also witnessed/experienced similar behavior from Johan.

Really messed up. Not only did he lie about it at the time, but even weeks later (after he had time to reflect on his actions) he still continued to lie about it. This on top of that video of him saying "n----r" makes me wonder if he is part of the reason (or THE reason) everyone is leaving WKND.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2020, 08:02:01 PM »
I’ve encountered this a few times in my life, and I am still at a loss as to what people are thinking. 

1) this he/she said they were clean and I didn’t need a condom.  That’s fucking idiotic.   If I have to explain why that is idiotic you are an idiot.  I’ll bet this girl can explain exactly how it actually doesn’t feel better without a condom.  Especially the open sores.
2) if a woman says you don’t need to wear a condom YOU ABSOLUTELY DO HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM.  or gtfo. 
I don’t mean this to shame the girl.  Fuck this goofus for infecting somebody else.  She does have half the blame though. I know there are zero women reading slap, but girls, make dudes cover that shit.  They might be clean, but they might be dirty.  Assume the worst.
She doesn’t have half the blame. Most likely none of us men know what it’s like to be a female and feel powerless while in closed quarters with a man and the fear they have of what he might do if they say no. She messed up by going home with him but still that doesn’t equal 50% of the blame.

Knowingly giving someone an std that will stay with them for life should be a criminal offense.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:04:55 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2020, 08:13:48 PM »
Expand Quote
I’ve encountered this a few times in my life, and I am still at a loss as to what people are thinking. 

1) this he/she said they were clean and I didn’t need a condom.  That’s fucking idiotic.   If I have to explain why that is idiotic you are an idiot.  I’ll bet this girl can explain exactly how it actually doesn’t feel better without a condom.  Especially the open sores.
2) if a woman says you don’t need to wear a condom YOU ABSOLUTELY DO HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM.  or gtfo. 
I don’t mean this to shame the girl.  Fuck this goofus for infecting somebody else.  She does have half the blame though. I know there are zero women reading slap, but girls, make dudes cover that shit.  They might be clean, but they might be dirty.  Assume the worst.
[close]
She doesn’t have half the blame. Most likely none of us men know what it’s like to be a female and feel powerless while in closed quarters with a man and the fear they have of what he might do if they say no. She messed up by going home with him but still that doesn’t equal 50% of the blame.

Knowingly giving someone an std that will stay with them for life should be a criminal offense.

I'm pretty sure there is such things as Uber and Taxi's. They weren't friends, she knew what she was getting into. Sounds like her boyfriend found out she gave him the Herp and is now back peddling. Johan is still to blame here as well if he truly knew he had an STD. "You know how they say don't drink and drive.... well.....don't drink and bone!!!".

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2020, 08:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

While Johan is a bitch for this one she knew the score too she's a grown woman.

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2020, 08:34:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm pretty sure there is such things as Uber and Taxi's. They weren't friends, she knew what she was getting into. Sounds like her boyfriend found out she gave him the Herp and is now back peddling. Johan is still to blame here as well if he truly knew he had an STD. "You know how they say don't drink and drive.... well.....don't drink and bone!!!".

I am just seeing the sexual assault(the physical assault, not the assault of lying and passing a disease) allegations.  And I am horrified at myself for not being clear.  She deserves zero blame for any sexual assault. She does deserve blame if her method of safe sex is an ocular pat down.  “He/she said he/she was clean” is moronic and risky.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2020, 08:41:29 PM »
So is this why people are slowly starting to leave WKND?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2020, 08:42:47 PM »
Ya, this sucks man.

I wish it were more shocking that this happened, to be honest.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2020, 08:53:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Emily has a history of making up stories.
[close]

well those screen shots of their conversation doesn't lie
[close]

Yeah not only does he admit it in the text screenshots, but a 2nd girl has come forward backing Emily up that she has also witnessed/experienced similar behavior from Johan.

Really messed up. Not only did he lie about it at the time, but even weeks later (after he had time to reflect on his actions) he still continued to lie about it. This on top of that video of him saying "n----r" makes me wonder if he is part of the reason (or THE reason) everyone is leaving WKND.

Is it Jonah
Hello,

I would like to deeply and whole heartedly apologize for the offensive,  racist,  disgusting and absolutely insensitive words I used . I am completely disgusted with myself for saying those word idiotically  years ago. I did not realize the severity of saying them, even when using it out of context in a stupid joke. I realize there are many layers to racism and I am completely ashamed those words ever came from my mouth. I wish I could undo what I said but I can't. So I will continue to listen, learn and do anything I can to do better and better understand racism. I want to learn from my past mistakes. I believe so deeply in the black lives matter movement, and I want to use my past error of judgement as a learning experience and, to fight for this movement. I do not condone or support any kind of racism whatsoever and it makes me sick knowing I’ve  offended anyone. I am not that type of person. I deeply apologize for my idiotic behavior.

-Johan

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 641
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2020, 08:56:02 PM »
What a horrible thing to do to someone.

Obviously, we all need to protect ourselves from any possible infection and from spreading an infection to someone else, but only a piece of shit would lie about having a disease in order to have condomless sex with someone. We all need to be careful, but it's not like we've all played it 100% safe all the time.

I mean has anyone ever actually used protection when going down on a chick? I mean Michael Douglass got throat cancer from Catherine Zeta Jones's STD, right? (Is this just a rumor?)

However, I'm curious about the notion of rape culture in skateboarding. I don't think we are anywhere on the level of baseball, basketball, football, or hockey players, which have a much higher likelihood than other athletes to be pieces of shit. I don't think we have that same bro-brah frat boy roofie mentality, do we?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:59:35 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -92
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2020, 09:03:00 PM »
Somehow not surprised he needed to lie to get laid, let alone about STD’s??? Dude has the most incel looking punchable face of all time

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2020, 09:03:28 PM »
Anybody remember the Jojos they used to have at Wawa's? One night, my friend got super hammered and ate a couple of bags to himself. Later, he could be heard muttering "No Mo Jojos" as he hurled up the contents of his stomach. I like to think those words were meant to echo through time, for just this very occasion.

Also, I'm pretty sure I got Covid19 from eating pussy so maybe TheLurper has some kinda point.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2020, 09:03:39 PM »
I believe the Bug chaser doc is called “The Gift”

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2020, 09:10:25 PM »
What a horrible thing to do to someone.

Obviously, we all need to protect ourselves from any possible infection and from spreading an infection to someone else, but only a piece of shit would lie about having a disease in order to have condomless sex with someone. We all need to be careful, but it's not like we've all played it 100% safe all the time.

I mean has anyone ever actually used protection when going down on a chick? I mean Michael Douglass got throat cancer from Catherine Zeta Jones's STD, right? (Is this just a rumor?)

However, I'm curious about the notion of rape culture in skateboarding. I don't think we are anywhere on the level of baseball, basketball, football, or hockey players, which have a much higher likelihood than other athletes to be pieces of shit. I don't think we have that same bro-brah frat boy roofie mentality, do we?

I have been very strict about using condoms in non-monogamous, (untested) encounters.  I have been enveloped  prior to putting on the raincoat and had to tell her to back the train up because all were not aboard.  One or two were offended.  Tough beans. 
A) I don’t know she really took her pill and B) she was willing to let me stick it in her, so there’s no telling what other mouth breathers have been running round in there.

I’d be willing to bet the percentage of “skateboarder” rapists falls pretty close to the average in society.  Give or take 1% are scumbags at best.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2020, 09:13:28 PM »
Always wear protection. Blows my mind how many people just meet someone and start fucking.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2020, 09:14:16 PM »
I know I've shared this before in here but it was a while ago so I'll drop it again because it's hilarious:

My best pal spent 5 years in Terminal Island Prison and in there if you were HIV+ they called you Batman Forever.

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2020, 09:56:40 PM »
c'mon dude