Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122111 times)

Telly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2020, 05:00:00 PM »
I’ve encountered this a few times in my life, and I am still at a loss as to what people are thinking. 

1) this he/she said they were clean and I didn’t need a condom.  That’s fucking idiotic.   If I have to explain why that is idiotic you are an idiot.  I’ll bet this girl can explain exactly how it actually doesn’t feel better without a condom.  Especially the open sores.
2) if a woman says you don’t need to wear a condom YOU ABSOLUTELY DO HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM.  or gtfo. 
I don’t mean this to shame the girl.  Fuck this goofus for infecting somebody else.  She does have half the blame though. I know there are zero women reading slap, but girls, make dudes cover that shit.  They might be clean, but they might be dirty.  Assume the worst.

lordrandall

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -29
  • Your Uncles Favorite Uncle.
    • tokyo 19xx avatar image
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2020, 05:02:04 PM »
I'm pretty sure at his "roast" they burned him multiple times with comments on having stds.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2020, 05:03:16 PM »
Was he on speed? He is a disgusting white horny guy. Fuck him
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2020, 05:06:43 PM »
Did he really believe you can’t spread it if you aren’t having an outbreak? I feel bad for his current girlfriend.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2020, 05:07:42 PM »
Wow this is seriously fucked up. Not cool Johan not cool. Also I read that in California a person doesn't have to tell you if they have AIDS. I wonder if it's the same for herpes. My favorite part is she slipped in "don't forget black lives matter" at the end haha just weird.

FROTHY

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2020, 05:09:45 PM »
"trying to kids me" is the most appropriate typo I've ever seen.

Vincent Road 8

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2020, 05:10:54 PM »
Emily has a history of making up stories.

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2020, 05:11:46 PM »
why you so fuckin ugly

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3374
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2020, 05:12:06 PM »
LOL straight people get so upset about sti's

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2020, 05:13:19 PM »
Only thing I don’t get about her post is the word rape being used. Clearly it wasn’t rape as she even admits it was consensual.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 805
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2020, 05:15:17 PM »
Only thing I don’t get about her post is the word rape being used. Clearly it wasn’t rape as she even admits it was consensual.

i think she is saying that since she wasn't made aware of his medical condition, not having all of the facts about his medical history made it impossible for her to give consent, thus classifying it as a rape. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2020, 05:15:29 PM »

Is it different in lgbtqa culture?  Would you say it’s more like badges of honor or trading baseball cards?

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2020, 05:17:57 PM »

You telling me herpes is no big deal? That's disgusting dude

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2020, 05:22:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think she is saying that since she wasn't made aware of his medical condition, not having all of the facts about his medical history made it impossible for her to give consent, thus classifying it as a rape.
Ok fair enough. She also just added to her IG story that he also forced her head down to give him a BJ after already having vaginal intercourse. Definitely not cool from Johan.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 805
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2020, 05:25:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

in
its literally just a temporarily occurring skin condition and 4 out of 5 people have some form of it (1/4 or more of the population has the genital version).  Pretty common throughout human history, and pretty mild considering. Syphilis makes your face fall off while your brains turn to mush. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2020, 05:29:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm disgusting, for sure, but heteros get so bummed out about this shit. It's like calm down, go get a shot.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2020, 05:30:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is it different in lgbtqa culture?  Would you say it’s more like badges of honor or trading baseball cards?

I train STDs like they Pokemon.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2020, 05:31:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I saw a documentary on this years ago (maybe for MTV's True Life series?) about gay men who were trying to catch hiv. I guess the term is "bugchasing".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

This question is for GAY: why do you think it's weird that a person would be upset over being lied to about someone's sexual history? (resulting in an unwanted permanent sti)

I don't see how that has anything to do with being straight or gay,  but about the fact that someone concealed their condition in order to have sex with you. It's dishonest and scummy as hell.

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »
This might be my favorite thread on Slap rn. Slap is back thanks to Johan!!!!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2020, 05:40:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I saw a documentary on this years ago (maybe for MTV's True Life series?) about gay men who were trying to catch hiv. I guess the term is "bugchasing".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

This question is for GAY: why do you think it's weird that a person would be upset over being lied to about someone's sexual history? (resulting in an unwanted permanent sti)

I don't see how that has anything to do with being straight or gay,  but about the fact that someone concealed their condition in order to have sex with you. It's dishonest and scummy as hell.

No you're right it's fucked up. I'm just being an asshole. You gotta tell people what's up. But people also need to be proactive around their own protection. People lie constantly and YES it's a fucked up thing to do. Im HIV+ and always disclose. But herpes...my dad has herpes and he's like Ned Flanders from The Simpsons. He only fucks to procreate.

And yeah there are some fucking weirdos who try to take charged loads and they're called bug chasers. I've had dudes ask me if I'll fuck em without a condom to try to transmit and I'm just like, "dude you need therapy." It's bizarre.

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2020, 05:45:59 PM »
Imagine taking a charged load from Gay

euro tm

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2020, 06:03:41 PM »
Emily has a history of making up stories.

well those screen shots of their conversation doesn't lie

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2020, 06:08:32 PM »
Imagine taking a charged load from Gay

This isn't the Google, it's a message board.

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2020, 06:12:08 PM »
Damn..... it must be sick to live in LA. That chick Emily is so far out of Johan's league it's not funny. I'd let that girl give me fuckin AIDS. Ya'll see those pole dancing video's on her page? Bless her for keeping her IG public.

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2020, 06:12:55 PM »
He gave me herpes too! It was him or Sinner.

haydtang

• Rep: -20
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2020, 06:17:51 PM »
so basically, all skaters are rapists... and charged loads? thats what i got so far

roomservice

• Rep: -209
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2020, 06:19:10 PM »
didn't bother reading the whole thing but her argument would be a lot stronger if she didn't have a pole dancing video and naked photos of herself on her instagram...like yeah I'm not a whore I just act and (un)dress like one...I don't want people to sexualize me but I'll do it to myself on my instagram...OH MY GOD A GUY REALLY WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND LIED TO GET SEX, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW A GUY COULD POSSIBLY THINK THIS WAY ABOUT ME, AFTER HE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM WHERE I HAVE POSTED THINGS DELIBERATELY TO MAKE MEN HORNY, surprised pikachu.

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2020, 06:20:27 PM »
Damn..... it must be sick to live in LA. That chick Emily is so far out of Johan's league it's not funny. I'd let that girl give me fuckin AIDS. Ya'll see those pole dancing video's on her page? Bless her for keeping her IG public.

for fucking real man.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1967
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2020, 06:21:13 PM »
didn't bother reading the whole thing but her argument would be a lot stronger if she didn't have a pole dancing video and naked photos of herself on her instagram...like yeah I'm not a whore I just act and (un)dress like one...I don't want people to sexualize me but I'll do it to myself on my instagram...OH MY GOD A GUY REALLY WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND LIED TO GET SEX, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW A GUY COULD POSSIBLY THINK THIS WAY ABOUT ME, AFTER HE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM WHERE I HAVE POSTED THINGS DELIBERATELY TO MAKE MEN HORNY, surprised pikachu.

You're not very good at reading.

roomservice

• Rep: -209
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2020, 06:22:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You're not very good at reading.
sorry what does your post say?