Author Topic: Aaron Kyro to Baker?  (Read 29514 times)

mtvic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
Re: Aaron Kyro to Baker?
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2018, 09:59:26 AM »
Cuntrock is used to playing the victim card. I'll bet dollars to donughts that he thinks the only real racism in this country is reverse racism. 

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2018, 10:47:17 AM »
You guys are too easy

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2018, 10:54:03 AM »
You guys are too easy
This. I don't know if I'm just being optimistic but I can't see anyone that skates saying all that shit and feeling good about it. But who knows maybe Lord Xenu works in mysterious ways...

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2018, 12:48:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Aside from the endless stream of reasons that Baker would never let this go through (first and foremost being, Terry Kennedy cannot be on the same team as Erin Kornholio), that YouTube bitch is at least business savvy enough to never let this happen either.
The reason Eric Kyoto and the Braille “team” succeed with the kids because they never have to risk looking like fools in front of real skaters. The second that Aaron “King Bitch-Tiddies” Kyro starts having to appear in video with parts next to T-Funk, Kader and Figgy, the whole thing falls apart.
Ain’t never gonna happen, too much risk on either end.
Kentrock, go home, your mom’s worried about you. Your mac and cheese is getting cold.
[close]

dustin dolin cant hang with those guys, aaron kyro isnt a lame ass like dustin.
i had mac and cheese saturday haha
[close]

Sorry that Dustin didn’t have time to sign your mom’s tits at that Baker demo she drove your and your friends to last year, but
delegitimizing Dustin Dolin doesn’t legitimize your little cream dream of L. Ron Kyro going to Baker.
No one is offering Dustin’s team spot to Aaron, not now, not two decades when he first got on. Do you think their gonna give Elisa’s spot to Chris Chan? How about we trade the Donger for John Hill?
Have fun at school today little Kent, try not to let your Braille boner get you made fun of in social studies.
[close]

my mom has fucked guys way hotter than dustin dolin, btw.
[close]

my dad was way hotter than dustin dollin btw. Drank more too.
[close]

my dad drank more than dustin dolin too and would beat the shit out of my mom.
[close]

Probably over his anger she gave birth to such a disappointing, piece of shit son.
[close]

you have obviously never watched your dad beat the crap out of your mom unless you beat up your mom too.
[close]

No I haven't even though my dads a prick.

But just so I'm clear, you're butt hurt because I busted on you for being an piece of shit.... Yet you have posted some of the most homophobic, ignorant, and childish shit including saying Dollin has HIV and that's totally okay?

im not butthurt by anything you said, i dont care what you think.  and maybe you shouldn't care so much what others think either.

kentrock

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »
Cuntrock is used to playing the victim card. I'll bet dollars to donughts that he thinks the only real racism in this country is reverse racism.

im mixed race, my mom is white and my dad is black.  dumbass.  go back to your privileged white life and fuck off.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:54:34 PM by kentrock »

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2018, 01:13:25 PM »
And your tongue is brown, from felching these youtube kooks all day long.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2018, 01:24:59 PM »

kentrock

« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2018, 02:43:12 PM »
go live your white privileged lives and fuck off.  SLAP has some of the biggest racists.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:44:56 PM by kentrock »

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2018, 04:27:42 PM »
how does not liking aaron kyro make someone racist?
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2018, 04:28:55 PM »
go live your white privileged lives and fuck off.  SLAP has some of the biggest racists.

It's also home to some of the biggest pooseys, like you.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2018, 04:36:05 PM »

The bizarre shit people like you say on here are what make my work days bearable.
Thanks, weirdo.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2018, 04:45:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Aside from the endless stream of reasons that Baker would never let this go through (first and foremost being, Terry Kennedy cannot be on the same team as Erin Kornholio), that YouTube bitch is at least business savvy enough to never let this happen either.
The reason Eric Kyoto and the Braille “team” succeed with the kids because they never have to risk looking like fools in front of real skaters. The second that Aaron “King Bitch-Tiddies” Kyro starts having to appear in video with parts next to T-Funk, Kader and Figgy, the whole thing falls apart.
Kentrock, go home, your mom’s worried about you. Your mac and cheese is getting cold.
[close]

[close]

Sorry that Dustin didn’t have time to sign your mom’s tits at that Baker demo she drove your and your friends to last year, but
delegitimizing Dustin Dolin doesn’t legitimize your little cream dream of L. Ron Kyro going to Baker.
No one is offering Dustin’s team spot to Aaron, not now, not two decades when he first got on. Do you think their gonna give Elisa’s spot to Chris Chan? How about we trade the Donger for John Hill?
Have fun at school today little Kent, try not to let your Braille boner get you made fun of in social studies.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Probably over his anger she gave birth to such a disappointing, piece of shit son.
[close]

you have obviously never watched your dad beat the crap out of your mom unless you beat up your mom too.
[close]

But just so I'm clear, you're butt hurt because I busted on you for being an piece of shit.... Yet you have posted some of the most homophobic, ignorant, and childish shit including saying Dollin has HIV and that's totally okay?
[close]

im not butthurt by anything you said, i dont care what you think.  and maybe you shouldn't care so much what others think either.

I don't care what people think and certainly not you. I don't know why I'm wasting my time With this back and forth because its exactly the attention you crave. However, you're suddenly bothered because I said your dad hates you and your mom because you're a POS. No different then the ignorant shit you posts yet I was wrong to make such a comment from the sounds of you're next few post. But how exactly is it different when you're also commenting with racist, homophobic, and outright lies regarding people you don't know. At least I'm 100% certain you're awful.

God I just want fucking Tracer back. Please!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:49:08 PM by Big Baby Jesus »
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2018, 04:55:52 PM »

How exactly are most slap pals racist and benefiting from white privilege?

From what I've seen most people on here have pretty crazy life stories and overcome either family, economic, or mental health and drug issues so they can have "normal" lives, careers, and stability that they didn't have growing up. Also don't really see any racism or homophobia tolerated so I'm surprised you're still posting. Might just be because you're obviously trolling and not worth the time.

kentrock

« Reply #163 on: September 26, 2018, 05:10:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How exactly are most slap pals racist and benefiting from white privilege?

From what I've seen most people on here have pretty crazy life stories and overcome either family, economic, or mental health and drug issues so they can have "normal" lives, careers, and stability that they didn't have growing up. Also don't really see any racism or homophobia tolerated so I'm surprised you're still posting. Might just be because you're obviously trolling and not worth the time.

it must make you feel better to fuck with someone else that has family and economic issues then.  i never brought up the race issue to start.  some dick told me i believed the only racism was reverse racism, thats impossible bcuz im mixed race.  your all fucked up for hating on aaron bcuz he's a scientistologist.  i dont see how that affects you at all.  i dont see how he affects you at all period.  but you have to chime in that you hate him.

kentrock

« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2018, 05:11:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't care what people think and certainly not you. I don't know why I'm wasting my time With this back and forth because its exactly the attention you crave. However, you're suddenly bothered because I said your dad hates you and your mom because you're a POS. No different then the ignorant shit you posts yet I was wrong to make such a comment from the sounds of you're next few post. But how exactly is it different when you're also commenting with racist, homophobic, and outright lies regarding people you don't know. At least I'm 100% certain you're awful.

jus like you dickhead

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2018, 06:06:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

jus like you dickhead

Like what exactly? You're obviously an asshole, so not a lie. If you can quote me on any outright lies I've posted I'll never call you a piece of shit , racist, homophobic, ignorant asshole again.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:09:39 PM by Big Baby Jesus »

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »
Just stepping in to point out that hating someone for their religion *is* indeed wrong, but when a skateboard  company is 100% funded by pseudo-religious cult like Scientology, and your target market is little kids, it's worth at least being curious about what's going on. Add in a guy that no one ever heard of, who isn't particularly talented, who turned himself pro via said company, and it gets curiouser.

and also, hating someone for their "religion" is not at all wrong. some "religions" are fucked up and do fucked up shit. it's fine to hold people accountable for that.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1383
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2018, 07:09:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Just stepping in to point out that hating someone for their religion *is* indeed wrong, but when a skateboard  company is 100% funded by pseudo-religious cult like Scientology, and your target market is little kids, it's worth at least being curious about what's going on. Add in a guy that no one ever heard of, who isn't particularly talented, who turned himself pro via said company, and it gets curiouser.
[close]

and also, hating someone for their "religion" is not at all wrong. some "religions" are fucked up and do fucked up shit. it's fine to hold people accountable for that.

Well...no...I don't hold just any Christian responsible for rampant child molestation by priests, to use one example. You shouldn't hold just any Muslim responsible for 9/11, to use another.

People may believe in a religion but choose to question or flat-out not practice aspects of the religion they don't agree with. They're also free not to agree with different interpretations of their religion, or acts carried out by others that are based on their religion.

This is all obvious. And the blanket statements you've written only promote ignorance.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2018, 07:23:43 PM »

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2018, 07:55:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Well...no...I don't hold just any Christian responsible for rampant child molestation by priests, to use one example. You shouldn't hold just any Muslim responsible for 9/11, to use another.

People may believe in a religion but choose to question or flat-out not practice aspects of the religion they don't agree with. They're also free not to agree with different interpretations of their religion, or acts carried out by others that are based on their religion.

This is all obvious. And the blanket statements you've written only promote ignorance.

you're almost right, except scientology sucks. always.

like sucks sucks.
I need a coffee

kentrock

« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2018, 09:04:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i heard trump is working on a muslim ban, so you should be safe once that passes.  neo-nazi's share the same opinion as you, go join them so you will be around people like you.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2018, 11:31:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i heard trump is working on a muslim ban, so you should be safe once that passes.  neo-nazi's share the same opinion as you, go join them so you will be around people like you.
Look I'm not going to get into this with ya but just look up how fucked up they treat their members. Shaking someone down 300 grand for "truth to happiness"  and making them be afraid of doing anything wrong in fear of losing everyone around them from bullshit "disconecction" is beyond fucked. And considering Kyros bread and butter is little kid friendly content I'm gonna be fucking pissed that he's trashing young skate minds worse than that shit park footy.

kentrock

« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2018, 02:13:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Look I'm not going to get into this with ya but just look up how fucked up they treat their members. Shaking someone down 300 grand for "truth to happiness"  and making them be afraid of doing anything wrong in fear of losing everyone around them from bullshit "disconecction" is beyond fucked. And considering Kyros bread and butter is little kid friendly content I'm gonna be fucking pissed that he's trashing young skate minds worse than that shit park footy.

i depend on wut viewpoint you're looking at it from.  being suicide bomber as a way to find allah is pretty fucked up too.  there is a better chance that catholic priest will fuck some kid than a scientologist.  so all scientologists, muslims and catholics must be bad. 

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2018, 05:18:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

i depend on wut viewpoint you're looking at it from.  being suicide bomber as a way to find allah is pretty fucked up too.  there is a better chance that catholic priest will fuck some kid than a scientologist.  so all scientologists, muslims and catholics must be bad.
Scientology is in a class all of its own, they only gained religious status in the 80s to create a tax haven. Don't throw blanket statements when I said nothing about any other religion, that's not cool.

kentrock

« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2018, 05:28:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Scientology is in a class all of its own, they only gained religious status in the 80s to create a tax haven. Don't throw blanket statements when I said nothing about any other religion, that's not cool.

wut makes you think he's trashing kids minds?  i have never seen him talk about scientology in any of his videos or pushing it on anyone in the skate community.  do you think scientologists shouldn't be allowed to enjoy skating?

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2018, 05:51:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

wut makes you think he's trashing kids minds?  i have never seen him talk about scientology in any of his videos or pushing it on anyone in the skate community.  do you think scientologists shouldn't be allowed to enjoy skating?
Once they get kicked out yeah let them shred and influence kids, but the chance David miscavage (the guy that has run Scientology since the 80s) telling any of his followers with real influence (hence why they love celebrities and treat them vastly different than normal members) is an evil piece of shit that even threw his own wife into a Scientology work camp and hasn't been seen since. Like I said look shit up before you go just defending something.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2018, 05:57:02 PM »
David Miscarriage is 5' 3"

kentrock

« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Once they get kicked out yeah let them shred and influence kids, but the chance David miscavage (the guy that has run Scientology since the 80s) telling any of his followers with real influence (hence why they love celebrities and treat them vastly different than normal members) is an evil piece of shit that even threw his own wife into a Scientology work camp and hasn't been seen since. Like I said look shit up before you go just defending something.

im not definding scientology, but i have tolerance and accept other people.

David Miscarriage is 5' 3"

prolly has a small dick

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2018, 06:48:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That’s only saying you don’t mind believers if their beliefs are innocuous; religion is all right, many of them don’t believe much of it anyway. Begs the question.

Not that hating people for their religion isn’t stupid. I’m just unsure why hating on pseudo-religion is fair game. I like to think Kyro is close with all his SP’s.

That is one hateable face on the cunt though isn’t it. Something about it.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1343
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2018, 07:37:09 PM »
Where's Shelly?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.