Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182737 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
What ever happened to personal responsibilities?

The milkman, the paper boy, evening tv

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1972
defund crailtap

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
Did anyone say this yet?
Beware the Flare.
Someone with photoshop skills could probably make an image with Yon’s face on the beware they flare video cover.

No photoshop needed

Boog

• Rep: 201
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yonnie is not known by anybody outside of skating. That doesn't make you semi-famous, it means nothing. I guarantee that nobody besides his family, friends, and skaters has any inkling of who this guy is.
[close]

Even in skating he's nobody. Come to the UK bro, no fucker knows who this guy is, really. Even myself before this situation, if I saw him in person I would have to watch him skate, scan his shoes to see if it would give me a clue, check what make his board was then try to make a guess - and I come on here most days.

The fact of the matter is Crailtap barely even showed any interest in announcing this guy on the team until it was almost too late for him. It's Slap that was unfortunately gunning for him at the time. Now they don't want to drop the guy no matter what, it's baffling - My thoughts are that if they drop Yonnie for this then they'll have to drop Kenny Anderson for his rape and abuse too and that's a massive shit storm that they can't deal with.
[close]

Just slap Keenan and Gabriel’s names on boards instead of those two and send royalties to their families or cancer charity for whatever Gabriel had
That would be tight. They could also turn Carl pro and that other dude with the mustache and start fresh.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
Wasn’t keenans death the first real big rift in crail...people were blaming people hard from what I’ve read when he passed ...could be if he was alive crail might still have guy and Koston ??,

hartt3

• Rep: 5
come to the UK bruv

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
...could be if he was alive crail might still have guy and Koston ??,
lol wut

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Wasn’t keenans death the first real big rift in crail...people were blaming people hard from what I’ve read when he passed ...could be if he was alive crail might still have guy and Koston ??,
Naw, that was a financial fallout no one knows the full details of. Either when Crail was invested in by a VC it either reduced their shares to worthless or they were outright lied too about Fourstar.

No one who was on the team the same time as Keenan left for anything inside skating outside of Colin and Stevie (and they may have even left slightly before it).

You'd have to think how much money between 2001 and say 2007 Koston probably turned down from a brand like Element or what Plan B re-launch would have gave him.

GoldenGateHeights

• Rep: 16
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yonnie is not known by anybody outside of skating. That doesn't make you semi-famous, it means nothing. I guarantee that nobody besides his family, friends, and skaters has any inkling of who this guy is.
[close]

Even in skating he's nobody. Come to the UK bro, no fucker knows who this guy is, really. Even myself before this situation, if I saw him in person I would have to watch him skate, scan his shoes to see if it would give me a clue, check what make his board was then try to make a guess - and I come on here most days.

The fact of the matter is Crailtap barely even showed any interest in announcing this guy on the team until it was almost too late for him. It's Slap that was unfortunately gunning for him at the time. Now they don't want to drop the guy no matter what, it's baffling - My thoughts are that if they drop Yonnie for this then they'll have to drop Kenny Anderson for his rape and abuse too and that's a massive shit storm that they can't deal with.
[close]

Just slap Keenan and Gabriel’s names on boards instead of those two and send royalties to their families or cancer charity for whatever Gabriel had

Agreed 110% - Gabriel and Keenan decks should always be available, with a portion or proceeds going to the Keenan Milton Foundation + a charity of Gabriel's families choice.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
Expand Quote
[close]
Naw, that was a financial fallout no one knows the full details of. Either when Crail was invested in by a VC it either reduced their shares to worthless or they were outright lied too about Fourstar.

No one who was on the team the same time as Keenan left for anything inside skating outside of Colin and Stevie (and they may have even left slightly before it).

You'd have to think how much money between 2001 and say 2007 Koston probably turned down from a brand like Element or what Plan B re-launch would have gave him.

Not to mention his popularity and board sales single handedly kept the entire brand(s) affloat, including lakai and all the other brands under crail he rode for when he was starring in video games and winning x games fucking charging in the streets.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 985
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed 110% - Gabriel and Keenan decks should always be available, with a portion or proceeds going to the Keenan Milton Foundation + a charity of Gabriel's families choice.

This is honestly a great idea. I'm sure that's also why crail won't do it.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1562
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I would really love to see that. Even beyond being an awesome tribute, it should go without saying both of their names are forever etched into skateboarding history.

If this was a sport, their numbers would be retired.

Jordan will always have a shoe, those two deserve to always have a deck with their names on them.

Also fuck craig, still no acknowledgement whatsoever? Two weeks without a peep and he’s still chilling on all the team pages. That’s fucking embarrassing.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I would really love to see that. Even beyond being an awesome tribute, it should go without saying both of their names are forever etched into skateboarding history.

If this was a sport, their numbers would be retired.

Jordan will always have a shoe, those two deserve to always have a deck with their names on them.

Also fuck craig, still no acknowledgement whatsoever? Two weeks without a peep and he’s still chilling on all the team pages. That’s fucking embarrassing.

I don’t even think they do a Gabriel tribute in videos like their Keenan Forever one.  There wasn’t one in the last one that Rowan was in

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
Gabriel was of crail for a long time before he died. Guessing that could have something to do with it
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
his cousin is more famous than him in the PR

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
Not to speak ill of the dead, but a lot of you fuckers will hear that someone didn’t skate for a month but collected a check and you’ll be out for fucking blood... and now you want Craig to start printing boards for dead people? Gabriel and Keenan are the definitions of OGs, and I love Gabriel’s style, but that’s not happening.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
Not to speak ill of the dead, but a lot of you fuckers will hear that someone didn’t skate for a month but collected a check and you’ll be out for fucking blood... and now you want Craig to start printing boards for dead people? Gabriel and Keenan are the definitions of OGs, and I love Gabriel’s style, but that’s not happening.

I mentioned as an alternative to having KA and Yonnie decks in the line-up.  Not expecting to happen, but would be rad

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1562
Expand Quote
[close]

I mentioned as an alternative to having KA and Yonnie decks in the line-up.  Not expecting to happen, but would be rad

Had the exact same thought process.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

UnconcernedCitizen

• Rep: 1
Expand Quote
[close]

you provide free business management services?

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
Just wanted to bump this thread to let you all know that EVEN MORE women have reached out. Not from fake accounts. Real women with screenshots who are terribly upset and traumatized. Looks like dude used the same lines, copied and pasted, and was trying to have a woman in every city. Thank god COVID kept him in one place for a minute.

One of our hopes is that this doesn't happen to any additional women moving forward. He seems to really love Tinder, Bumble and IG. He also loves the green heart emoji, the peace sign emoji and saying things like, "I am really upset with myself." and "I don't usually do this. It's unlike me." I just hope women Google him in the future and this thread pops up.

Shame on Yonnie Cruz and shame on his sponsors.
This world makes me sick.

cky enthusiast

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
ok thanks

Pretty Serious

These wholesome looking, sub-pro manchildren who ride toys and hang out with boys for a living, the living definition of red flags ...lack self integrity, moral integrity and character?  I mean yeah, they kinda look STD posterchildren, but I'm trying to fuck my way to famous and they said they loved me.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
Just wanted to bump this thread to let you all know that EVEN MORE women have reached out. Not from fake accounts. Real women with screenshots who are terribly upset and traumatized. Looks like dude used the same lines, copied and pasted, and was trying to have a woman in every city. Thank god COVID kept him in one place for a minute.

One of our hopes is that this doesn't happen to any additional women moving forward. He seems to really love Tinder, Bumble and IG. He also loves the green heart emoji, the peace sign emoji and saying things like, "I am really upset with myself." and "I don't usually do this. It's unlike me." I just hope women Google him in the future and this thread pops up.

Shame on Yonnie Cruz and shame on his sponsors.
This world makes me sick.
if the women allow it, can you post the screenshots? just more leverage to get his ass booted from his sponsors

ballintoohard

Does Crail ever actually kick anyone off? I ask because I was told by a friend of a Crail rider that that's why dudes that don't really fit in with the current team rebuild (Brophy, Raven, etc) will simply always have boards until they don't want em.

inkandimages

inkandimages

This is called sexual grooming.
Important to note: The victim was in her early 20s, so not a minor, but still impressionable and much younger than him.
It is manipulative and predatory, and was done while he was also doing the exact same thing to other women at the exact same time. Most were much younger.
At no time before, during or after did he disclose his known STI status.
A pattern of behavior is being established here.

Remember this was Dec 2020 -- a full YEAR after the first victim confronted him, and he admitted he had HSV-1 & HSV-2
-- and a month after another victim sent him screenshots of her STI results.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 12:23:52 PM by inkandimages »

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
This is called sexual grooming.
Important to note: The victim was in her early 20s, so not a minor, but still impressionable and much younger than him.
It is manipulative and predatory, and was done while he was also doing the exact same thing to other women at the exact same time. Most were much younger.
At no time before, during or after did he disclose his known STI status.
A pattern of behavior is being established here.

Remember this was Dec 2020 -- a full YEAR after the first victim confronted him, and he admitted he had HSV-1 & HSV-2
-- and a month after another victim sent him screenshots of her STI results.

I know this all started with your post on luredbyproskaters but I was wondering whether you've contacted them with all of this further evidence from multiple different women and if they'll help get it out? Only saying this because IG seems to reach a lot more general skaters and it also gives it a platform in a space that both Yonnie & Crailtap use regularly. I know you probably have already but yeah, I'd hate for this situation to be dismissed by skaters & pros as "Slap forum's going too deep" or something dumb like that.

Aside from that I really admire you speaking on behalf of and connecting all of these victims. More power to you!

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
What Yonnie has done is 100% reprehensible and he should have his "semi-famous" pro skater status revoked at once.  It's disgusting that craig hasn't made a statement or move on this (besides what they scripted for yonnie to post).

I'm totally ignorant on this point though:  what separates 'flirting' in the DM's from grooming?  And at what point should he reasonably be disclosing his STI status?  If these screenshots are initial DMs, is his opening remark supposed to be "hi i have herpes"?   I ask that facetiously but also genuinely don't know what is the appropriate time.  In my personal experience, I met someone IRL and we hung out for a couple days before even making out, and it wasn't until things were clearly going in that direction that the person disclosed to me their STI status (pre-makeout), and I actually thought that was appropriate timing.  If the very first day i approached her and the first thing she said to me was "I have herpes" i would've been like, uhhh ok that's odd to say up front. But maybe I'm wrong and outdated on this.

edit: also wanted to say thank you to inkandimages for coming here and schooling all these "BuT wHerE's tHe PrOof"  clowns