Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 278248 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -492
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #3720 on: December 06, 2023, 08:56:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Fucking Awesome was and is fucking wack. Without Dill’s Supreme connection that shit wouldn’t have lasted 3 years.

That company should have stayed in 2006. It was only known because Kanye wore a Fucking Awesome all-over print hoodie on stage during the mid 00s streetwear era when all-over print hoodies were crack to the types of people willing to wait in line at Supreme for days to buy a fucking sweatshirt or dunks…

Good business move for Dill tho cause I’m sure he made more $ on this shit this time around than he ever could have hawking tees and hoodies for maybe 2 or 3 years before hypebeasts moved on.
[close]

Stayed in 2006? Based off your posts I get the impression you're between the age of 12 and 19. What kind of alternate reality do you live in? Fucking Awesome was not even an idea in 2006.
You are very passionate I can tell, and that's respectable.
But, you're also pretty uninformed, and that combined with passion, is dangerous and annoying.

Maybe you should just read more and contribute your thoughts less for the time being.

FA was dill’s very much real in 2006 clothing company dumbass . You talk a lot for someone stupid enough to call another person uniformed before checking their own facts.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #3721 on: December 06, 2023, 09:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fucking Awesome was and is fucking wack. Without Dill’s Supreme connection that shit wouldn’t have lasted 3 years.

That company should have stayed in 2006. It was only known because Kanye wore a Fucking Awesome all-over print hoodie on stage during the mid 00s streetwear era when all-over print hoodies were crack to the types of people willing to wait in line at Supreme for days to buy a fucking sweatshirt or dunks…

Good business move for Dill tho cause I’m sure he made more $ on this shit this time around than he ever could have hawking tees and hoodies for maybe 2 or 3 years before hypebeasts moved on.
[close]

Stayed in 2006? Based off your posts I get the impression you're between the age of 12 and 19. What kind of alternate reality do you live in? Fucking Awesome was not even an idea in 2006.
But, you're also pretty uninformed, and that combined with passion, is dangerous and annoying.

Maybe you should just read more and contribute your thoughts less for the time being.
[close]

this post is so good

let’s not tell him

Somebody show work lurker the FA x Etnies from the mid 2000’s.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #3722 on: December 06, 2023, 09:25:16 PM »
I miss Alien. That was the best era.

When Alien and Habitat were in full swing and I was riding a 7.43 Brian Wenning deck.

Yeah that was a very good year.

We’d ride in limousines…all the perfumed hair

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 113
« Reply #3723 on: December 06, 2023, 09:25:34 PM »
Or any interview where Dill talks about making FA tshirts back in 2001...

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3724 on: December 06, 2023, 09:48:31 PM »
On an unrelated note, reading these past couple of pages reaffirms exactly why I love this place. It reminds me of a forgotten, dusty corner of an ancient library. The retention of such obscure information as a fucking Etnies x FA collab from the brand’s beta stage in the mid 2000’s is so fascinating to me. The rest of the world forgot that it forgot that shit but some of you scribes keep those miniscule footnotes in our history polished and for that I’m grateful.

Yes I’m fucking stoned.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
« Reply #3725 on: December 06, 2023, 10:00:43 PM »
My memory was FA was a Japan only brand when it came out as a clothing thing

Ghost Face

• Rep: 111
« Reply #3726 on: December 06, 2023, 10:05:42 PM »
SCRIBES
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #3727 on: December 07, 2023, 12:01:44 AM »
On an unrelated note, reading these past couple of pages reaffirms exactly why I love this place. It reminds me of a forgotten, dusty corner of an ancient library. The retention of such obscure information as a fucking Etnies x FA collab from the brand’s beta stage in the mid 2000’s is so fascinating to me. The rest of the world forgot that it forgot that shit but some of you scribes keep those miniscule footnotes in our history polished and for that I’m grateful.

Yes I’m fucking stoned.
Shout out to minuscule footnotes: you know the scribes!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #3728 on: December 07, 2023, 12:44:54 AM »
Cum shoes
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

jums

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3729 on: December 07, 2023, 04:49:59 AM »
Or any interview where Dill talks about making FA tshirts back in 2001...

Not in any old interview, must be recent… and if he was they weren’t for sale to the public… u guys don’t realize how small FA was mid 00s. It was some shirts printed in a garage and a website type of shit. This was Skate More era Dill.

Septa Bus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #3730 on: December 07, 2023, 10:50:53 AM »
I hope you all forget me in therapy
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]
I hope you like home runs fucker

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3731 on: December 07, 2023, 11:04:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

FA was dill’s very much real in 2006 clothing company dumbass . You talk a lot for someone stupid enough to call another person uniformed before checking their own facts.

I bought an FA x DVS shirt from HUF SF store in like 2004. That hulkamania logo crazy enough has been around for that long.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 954
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #3732 on: December 07, 2023, 11:43:45 PM »
Expand Quote
I miss Alien. That was the best era.
[close]

When Alien and Habitat were in full swing and I was riding a 7.43 Brian Wenning deck.

Yeah that was a very good year.

We’d ride in limousines…all the perfumed hair

Jason's kits. Wenning's tricks and posture
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3733 on: December 08, 2023, 01:49:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

When keeping it real [on the web] goes wrong lol

Do some homework next time you wanna play internet gangster lil man.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -492
« Reply #3734 on: December 08, 2023, 02:27:00 PM »
While we’re all nostalgic . Anyone have any idea of what’s going with habitat? Is it alive is it dead? No one on the team ever tags them it’s like a weird after thought that any of them have a board sponsor. I was stoned and scrolled through all of sucius posts the other day and he’s only ever tagged them twice in the last decade. Did that twin peaks and bobs burgers collab back in 2017-18 really inject them with enough cash to stay afloat the last 7 years? Is dyrdek still just paying the bills out of graciousness for giving him a career? What’s going on over there.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #3735 on: December 08, 2023, 03:41:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I bought an FA x DVS shirt from HUF SF store in like 2004. That hulkamania logo crazy enough has been around for that long.

I remember seeing Dill on Haight Street around that time wearing an all over print hoodie of the hulk logo. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3356
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #3736 on: December 08, 2023, 05:45:30 PM »
Anybody wearing FA is a strobelight honey.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #3737 on: December 08, 2023, 07:04:15 PM »

If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #3738 on: December 08, 2023, 07:12:14 PM »

Gnarred you been meaning to watch a “A Taste of Honey” and you just reminded me. Thank you.

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 139
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #3739 on: December 08, 2023, 11:59:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Gnarred you been meaning to watch a “A Taste of Honey” and you just reminded me. Thank you.

It’s these random references to Black Sheep and 60’s Tony Richardson/Rita Tushingham “Kitchen Sink Drama” classics that keep me Slappin’. Can’t wait to be able to gnar.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #3740 on: December 09, 2023, 12:20:56 PM »
I remember crashing with AO on dills couch back in the early mid 00s. FA was definitely shirts sold in supreme

BRINK

• Rep: -940
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3741 on: December 24, 2023, 08:59:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

BRINK > BEATRICE
[close]
those malto etnies were so good when I was wee lad
[close]

Idk. I'm shocked af and I definitely wanna skate with Brink now. I thought he was like something like Knoxville. Skatebloard adjacent shit.

He fuckin FILMED board slide the ledge both ways tho. That's double flagrant filming foul at any age or skill.

That shit was sick

I am not above boardslides on ledges ... nor did I expect to get that far ... and I think I was confusing Manzoori ... LMAO

I'll skate with you anytime.

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #3742 on: December 24, 2023, 09:29:23 PM »
Brink film a YouTube video with uncle flea