Author Topic: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover  (Read 64679 times)

Cheshire Cat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
Re: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2023, 05:28:14 AM »
I’ll PayPal Versace £15 if he lands any flip or shove trick other than abd, if it’s done in an all white outfit.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2023, 06:43:13 AM »
Dude I’ll give ya a 100 bucks and I’ll take ya out to benihanas if you nollie tre flip that fire hydrant. I’ll give you 600 tries, I’ll be back next week. Laaate

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2023, 06:57:03 AM »
I got $5 CDN via PayPal on a good trick over the hydrant plus bombing the entire hill.

By "good trick" I mean a modern street trick of mid-level difficulty and up. Including the nollie tre. Not a boneless, or a caveman over the hydrant, or a melon or any grab.

Also my offer will expire in two weeks' time.

We all might think @versacekid420 is talking out of their ass, and yes I've never seen any clips of theirs in the Post You Skating thread or elsewhere - but the level of skating done by Pals can be pretty fucking high sometimes. So we'll see.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2023, 07:04:32 AM »
Having seen this in person, it is definitely one of those "way harder in person" spots and I am not seeing a nolile tre over this unless it is from a big time pro we all know (not taking anything away from bold claimers, just.....might wanna check the spot first).

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2023, 07:32:33 AM »
Since this debacle versacekid420 has not been posting :(

Even if he does bunt, I would like to let him know that he was an appreciated part of these boards and added a much needed spice to the usual salt.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2023, 11:27:07 AM »
versace, weather you go try the trick or not, you've provided some much needed entertainment to what has been an odd week for me  :)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2023, 09:12:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So if we are to assume everyone's offers are serious, I've got 30 bucks on the proper make of any trick other than an ollie over the bump the hydrant, @gub has 5 and @devils acrobat has another 30 with the condition that the shame is properly documented in the event of no land. I made my offer before that so I'm not gonna make that a condition for mine but I'd  appreciate if @versacekid420 considers it as one. Unclear if @devils acrobat's offer only applies to a nollie tre. @shannamal also has 100 on a switch Tre over it, which Versace seems to have already turned down. We've got a nice pool going here. Seems like a massive bunt but I hope I'll have to eat my words

edit: @coldbrew has thrown in 20 on any flip/shove trick over it.
@shrap pal has thrown in 10 for a documented effort and and extra 30 for a make of a nollie tre
@Rasmus will throw in 150 danish krones under same original conditions as devil's acrobat (minus shame clause) if they can transfer from outside the US. I am also outside the US so I will be switching my form of transfer to PayPal. Danish Krones are an available currency on PayPal so I suggest that as a form of payment. Versace you better set up an account
@ApesPissed has 10 on either make or attempt of a nollie tre
@offkilter has 25 on the land of any trick other than ollie or regular stance 180
@backside_frontside has 5 on the land of a nollie tre
@doyle has 50 Canadian dollars on the land of a nollie tre
@devils acrobat has updated their conditions to 30 for the land of any trick other than or regular stance 180. In the event of the land 10 will be given if there was a proper try. They have also removed the shame clause from their offer.
@scab has 25 on the land of any flip trick. Will go up to 50 if said flip trick is a nollie tre
@Nosferatu has 5 on a no powerslide hill bomb
@Made In China has 10 on the land of a nollie tre and separate that was a little too mean to include :(
@TheVisitor has 50 on the land of a nollie and extra 50 if Jenkem somehow documenting this
@Jagr has 50 on the land of a nollie tre
@Dusty has 10 on the land of a nollie tre
@Atiba Applebum has 50 on a tow-in from the freeway exit a block up the hill (unlikely this one was not sarcastic)

As of the moment of this edit we've got 340 US dollars, 50 Canadian dollars and 150 danish krones for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant with the promise of documented shame if trick is not executed. an extra 5 for a no power slide hill bomb, an extra 50 the freeway exit a block up the hill and an extra 50 if it gets documented by Jenkem
[close]
Pot is at 340 US dollars, 50 Canadian dollars and 150 Danish krones for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant. Versace could walk away with an extra 105 US as well if conditions for bonus offers are fulfilled (not including offers for focusing account).

(Conversion rate for 150 Danish krones to US dollars is 21.54 on Mar 8, 07:08 UTC. Conversion rate for 50 Canadian dollars to US dollars is 36.33 on Mar 8, 07:10 UTC)
[close]

Just because I am excited to see where this goes(we could be making SLAP history here), I got $50US on the nollie tre make.  PayPal only.

Tow-in was a joke, but I’ll legit throw in $25 for some documented good faith attempts.   

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2023, 09:19:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So if we are to assume everyone's offers are serious, I've got 30 bucks on the proper make of any trick other than an ollie over the bump the hydrant, @gub has 5 and @devils acrobat has another 30 with the condition that the shame is properly documented in the event of no land. I made my offer before that so I'm not gonna make that a condition for mine but I'd  appreciate if @versacekid420 considers it as one. Unclear if @devils acrobat's offer only applies to a nollie tre. @shannamal also has 100 on a switch Tre over it, which Versace seems to have already turned down. We've got a nice pool going here. Seems like a massive bunt but I hope I'll have to eat my words

@shrap pal has thrown in 10 for a documented effort and and extra 30 for a make of a nollie tre
@Rasmus will throw in 150 danish krones under same original conditions as devil's acrobat (minus shame clause) if they can transfer from outside the US. I am also outside the US so I will be switching my form of transfer to PayPal. Danish Krones are an available currency on PayPal so I suggest that as a form of payment. Versace you better set up an account
@offkilter has 25 on the land of any trick other than ollie or regular stance 180
@devils acrobat has updated their conditions to 30 for the land of any trick other than or regular stance 180. In the event of the land 10 will be given if there was a proper try. They have also removed the shame clause from their offer.
@scab has 25 on the land of any flip trick. Will go up to 50 if said flip trick is a nollie tre
@Made In China has 10 on the land of a nollie tre and separate that was a little too mean to include :(
@TheVisitor has 50 on the land of a nollie and extra 50 if Jenkem somehow documenting this
@Atiba Applebum has 50 on a tow-in from the freeway exit a block up the hill (unlikely this one was not sarcastic)

As of the moment of this edit we've got 340 US dollars, 50 Canadian dollars and 150 danish krones for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant with the promise of documented shame if trick is not executed. an extra 5 for a no power slide hill bomb, an extra 50 the freeway exit a block up the hill and an extra 50 if it gets documented by Jenkem
[close]
Pot is at 340 US dollars, 50 Canadian dollars and 150 Danish krones for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant. Versace could walk away with an extra 105 US as well if conditions for bonus offers are fulfilled (not including offers for focusing account).

(Conversion rate for 150 Danish krones to US dollars is 21.54 on Mar 8, 07:08 UTC. Conversion rate for 50 Canadian dollars to US dollars is 36.33 on Mar 8, 07:10 UTC)
[close]

Just because I am excited to see where this goes(we could be making SLAP history here), I got $50US on the nollie tre make.  PayPal only.
[close]

Tow-in was a joke, but I’ll legit throw in $25 for some documented good faith attempts.
haha I figured it was a joke. I'll update the list. Is the 25 solely for nollie tre attempts?

Dude I’ll give ya a 100 bucks and I’ll take ya out to benihanas if you nollie tre flip that fire hydrant. I’ll give you 600 tries, I’ll be back next week. Laaate
Didn't even put the video days reference on the list as there is almost no way it is not a joke but I would love for it to turn out to be an actual offer
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 09:31:00 PM by Nancy Chin »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2023, 10:11:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
haha I figured it was a joke. I'll update the list. Is the 25 solely for nollie tre attempts?

Expand Quote
[close]
Didn't even put the video days reference on the list as there is almost no way it is not a joke but I would love for it to turn out to be an actual offer

Yes, but real attempts.   Not just roll ups.   

bohemian

• Rep: -312
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2023, 10:59:17 PM »

i recently found out this was a diss on ternasky. that made it so much better lmao.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1215
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2023, 07:29:24 PM »

@Made In China has 10 on the land of a nollie tre and a separate offer that felt a little too mean to include :(
@Atiba Applebum has 50 on a tow-in from the freeway exit a block up the hill (unlikely this one was not sarcastic) has 25 on documented good faith attempts (I'd say documentation is a requirement for any of the offers)
@witty pseudonym has 50 on the land of a nollie tre. PayPal transfer only
@Cheshire Cat has 15 euros for the land of any NBD shove it or flip trick performed in an all white outfit. Also PayPal
@Madam, I'm Adam has 5 Canadian dollars for the land of any for "modern street trick mid-level difficulty up". It has already been specified that this means no trick grabbing your board however further explanation would be appreciated as the request is quite vague. Offer expires in 2 weeks time as of posting. This is the most elaborate offer given and is also the one for the smallest of amount money. Offer expires March 22nd, 2023. PayPal transfer only

As of the moment of this edit we've got 415 US dollars, 55 Canadian dollars and 150 danish krones for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant with the promise of documented shame if trick is not executed. an extra 5 for a no power slide hill bomb, an extra 50 the freeway exit a block up the hill, an extra 50 if it gets documented by Jenkem and 15 euros if trick is landed in an all white outfit. Canadian dollar amount goes down to 50 if trick is not landed by March 22nd, 2023. (the 5 Canadian dollar loss is only like 3.50 US dollars)
I just got back from vacation and saw this. Im still not turning any of this down

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM »
I’m glad you guys have gotten a kick out of this, whether at first you all thought it was a joke or not im dead serious

Southernmost

« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2023, 07:46:02 PM »
Can we get a teaser of your Nollie tres? Or is it better to wait and show us one at the spot?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2023, 07:54:13 PM »
Can we get a teaser of your Nollie tres? Or is it better to wait and show us one at the spot?
yeah I’ll do one . How do I post a video up here

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #224 on: March 11, 2023, 11:48:04 AM »
I’m glad you guys have gotten a kick out of this, whether at first you all thought it was a joke or not im dead serious
Hope you had a good vacation man, cool to see you still hyped to try the trick

Southernmost

« Reply #225 on: March 11, 2023, 11:49:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Instagram or YouTube link is probably the easiest and most accessible.

ToshiroTownune

• Rep: 70
« Reply #226 on: March 11, 2023, 04:29:32 PM »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #227 on: March 11, 2023, 09:39:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Instagram or YouTube link is probably the easiest and most accessible.
word I don’t use Instagram but I’ll make a private YouTube video and send the link tomorrow

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #228 on: March 11, 2023, 09:42:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hope you had a good vacation man, cool to see you still hyped to try the trick
it was great dude, was pretty skeptical going in but had the time of my life. And it’s funny I have the picture of the spot on my phone and was explaining it to my girlfriend at the bar drunkenly while we were out, so it never left my mind hahaha

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2023, 09:47:58 PM »
GET SOME versacekid, prove these naysayers wrong
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #230 on: March 11, 2023, 09:57:53 PM »
I have no choice can we get jenkem in on this

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 54
« Reply #231 on: March 12, 2023, 07:29:21 AM »
I want in. How do I add to the pool? And it’s any trick other than an ollie right? I like where this is going.
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2023, 08:15:38 AM »
I will contribute 20euros for a nollie 360 flip over the thing. I‘ll send it via paypal. No problem.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • dog stuff
« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2023, 08:21:29 AM »
Someone just start a go fund me please

Lessfillingtastegreat

« Reply #234 on: March 12, 2023, 08:41:41 AM »
I will contribute 20euros for a nollie 360 flip over the thing. I‘ll send it via paypal. No problem.

Dude nollie Tre and I’ll match this ask.  Can we just start a new thread that allows for gofund me for hammers by normies.

This could put some serious lettuce in someone bank account. 
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 166
« Reply #235 on: March 12, 2023, 01:05:25 PM »
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #236 on: March 12, 2023, 01:16:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I have no choice can we get jenkem JANECUM in on this

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: March 12, 2023, 02:03:47 PM »
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
I hope you like home runs fucker

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #238 on: March 12, 2023, 02:12:33 PM »
I want in. How do I add to the pool? And it’s any trick other than an ollie right? I like where this is going.
You can get more specific. Some have said anything other than ollie or 180, some people have flip trick and most are saying the nollie tre that Versace claimed. Just put your offer in this thread, I'll add it to the list and if Versace fulfills the conditions of your offer, pay up. Methods of payment right now are Venmo and PayPal
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 02:33:02 PM by Nancy Chin »

Lessfillingtastegreat

« Reply #239 on: March 12, 2023, 03:45:57 PM »
I will without question give 20$ for this pulled. 25$ if all white  kit is worn.   

Nollie Tre…

Pay ya bills son!