Author Topic: Braydon should be pro for Baker again!  (Read 13305 times)

mr cheese

Braydon should be pro for Baker again!
« on: November 01, 2016, 10:04:15 AM »
Definitely deserves it after that Halloween part! Spanky and him are skating better then ever. Seems like getting the boot a few years back actually helped them out in the long run. Pretty inspiring!

Deucifer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: Braydon should be pro for Baker again!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 10:22:57 AM »
I thought the berries part was cool and all but no where near the caliber of skating in his Baker 3 part. Dude is a Hollywood burnout now
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 10:33:12 AM »
Not really pal. Braydon doesnt seem to be with that crew anymore kinda burned bridges with Reynolds and BB. When Sparky got the boot he was still around with all those guys on a daily basics posting stuff on social media then eventually got his board again but the case with Braydon is different.

But hey, maybe Krooked.

mr cheese

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 10:35:32 AM »
Not really pal. Braydon doesnt seem to be with that crew anymore kinda burned bridges with Reynolds and BB. When Sparky got the boot he was still around with all those guys on a daily basics posting stuff on social media then eventually got his board again but the case with Braydon is different.

But hey, maybe Krooked.
oh didn't know that. Sick part none the less!

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 10:46:26 AM »
Expand Quote

But hey, maybe Krooked.
[close]
oh didn't know that. Sick part none the LEss!

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 11:04:46 AM »
Nobody that does Casper flips should be pro

calvinsdream

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 11:06:26 AM »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

Hope he saved those lil wayne checks.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 12:05:33 PM »

But hey, maybe Krooked.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2266
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 12:20:57 PM »
I'm really surprised by how many people liked that section. Dude obviously still has talent, but his style, trick selection, and speed? Woof.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 12:41:23 PM »
I'm really surprised by how many people liked that section. Dude obviously still has talent, but his style, trick selection, and speed? Woof.

agreed.  if you grind a ledge and when you come off you're barely moving, either pop out earlier, or go faster.  Landing dead-stop is my biggest pet peeve.
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 12:52:53 PM »
Expand Quote

But hey, maybe Krooked.
[close]

Sparky is ten times funnier than spanly

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2016, 12:56:22 PM »
Nobody that does Casper flips should be pro

Tempster?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 01:24:00 PM »

im surprised that anyone has ever liked braydon to be completely honest.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 01:32:03 PM »
Expand Quote

But hey, maybe Krooked.
[close]

How did he burn bridges? Just curious of the story behind his departure. Anybody care to explain?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2266
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 01:35:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

im surprised that anyone has ever liked braydon to be completely honest.

Ahahah well yes, agreed.

Mongoloid

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 02:08:23 PM »

More so than all of the above I can't stand his ultra contrived fashion sense... those motherfucking hats!

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 902
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 02:37:08 PM »
Braydon should be a bartender at a skeezy bar in LA so he can continue to sleep with girls no more than 2 times or whatever

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 02:54:01 PM »
Could see him on foundation

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 04:01:17 PM »
nah that part was good but not amazing

he looked sketchy as hell doing that bump to treflip

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 05:14:58 PM »
Dude's got Career Extention written all over him. Extend it, B!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 05:36:50 PM »
Dudes got the worst style I have ever seen in my life. That shit was painful to watch.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 05:54:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But hey, maybe Krooked.
[close]
[close]

How did he burn bridges? Just curious of the story behind his departure. Anybody care to explain?

You know how the people that "get the boot" on Baker actually somehow stick around the company/crew ? Like how Shane Heyl is still part of BB doing what he always did. Lenoce was recently doing TM stuff while the young bucks were on Chicago if I remember correctly the city. And there are guys like Baca that just have a board per season and hes always showing love to the brand.

When Braydon was of Baker he "move it on" really quickly. Do you ever see the guy with a Baker board since that? Nope. Thats the answer pal, maybe he was a little resentful about the whole thing but he take it on a way that is clearly hes not down with BB. Shame on him.

The fact that Sparky skated Baker boards and Emericas shoes on that period of time shows how royal hes and thats a very important thing to the Boss. Thats why I respect Reynolds so much cause hes loyal to his people and he expect the same back, hes always talking about that. To me is common sense and I can relate to that. It was no really Instagram drama and that bullshit of this modern age and I dont know what happened behind close doors but hes been doing a different deal for the last couple of years and to be honest I didnt miss him at all.

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 06:01:28 PM »
Pablo: fool was giving Shane hey high fives in his halloween video part.

Zeep Zander

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 06:14:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But hey, maybe Krooked.
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You know how the people that "get the boot" on Baker actually somehow stick around the company/crew ? Like how Shane Heyl is still part of BB doing what he always did. Lenoce was recently doing TM stuff while the young bucks were on Chicago if I remember correctly the city. And there are guys like Baca that just have a board per season and hes always showing love to the brand.

When Braydon was of Baker he "move it on" really quickly. Do you ever see the guy with a Baker board since that? Nope. Thats the answer pal, maybe he was a little resentful about the whole thing but he take it on a way that is clearly hes not down with BB. Shame on him.

The fact that Sparky skated Baker boards and Emericas shoes on that period of time shows how royal hes and thats a very important thing to the Boss. Thats why I respect Reynolds so much cause hes loyal to his people and he expect the same back, hes always talking about that. To me is common sense and I can relate to that. It was no really Instagram drama and that bullshit of this modern age and I dont know what happened behind close doors but hes been doing a different deal for the last couple of years and to be honest I didnt miss him at all.

ha sparky tried to get on welcome and they turned him down

RCBCSC

• Rep: -9
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 06:14:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But hey, maybe Krooked.
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

So you make all these assumptions based on no facts, but rather on your opinion of what a person should do in regards to which boards and shoes he rides after getting kicked off a company.  Shame on him for not wearing their gear still!  No, shame on you instead for talking shit out of your ass about a situation you likely have no info on. Don't spread misinformation based on your frankly naive and warped world views jackass.  I know nothing of the situation either, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that he still skates and hangs with that same crew.  

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2016, 06:20:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But hey, maybe Krooked.
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So you make all these assumptions based on no facts, but rather on your opinion of what a person should do in regards to which boards and shoes he rides after getting kicked off a company.  Shame on him for not wearing their gear still!  No, shame on you instead for talking shit out of your ass about a situation you likely have no info on. Don't spread misinformation based on your frankly naive and warped world views jackass.  I know nothing of the situation either, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that he still skates and hangs with that same crew.  

Pablo is using common sense and you my friend arent

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 06:27:54 PM »
Spanly's way better...

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2016, 06:28:42 PM »
Pablo: fool was giving Shane hey high fives in his halloween video part.

And Beagle filmed stuff for that part. I mean they didnt hate each other but I dont think hes going to be part of the pro team, thats my point and thats the point of the thread.

And why the rude words RCBCSC ?! I dont want to play that Slap game of insult another person with my keyboard. Thats not why Im lurking. Gnar/Kook. �>:(

Thanks Tobey.

crobar

• Rep: 26
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2016, 06:54:43 PM »
Reynolds moved on to the younger guys again just like he did when he kicked off maldonado and steamer and replaced em with spanky and herman and braydon. then he kicked off those guys and moved on to Dee and Cyril and that other little kid who rips. and once those guys burn out he will move on to some younger kids and kick off Dee and shit. by that time reynolds will be old and grey and still doing giant frontside flips. If anything reynolds is the one who claims baker is a tight family but will drop you the second you aren't relevant anymore...

braydons first trick was tight

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2016, 07:02:09 PM »
When was Steamer on, my guy?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this