Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 804464 times)

TreyPhillip, Troubadour26 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #9090 on: May 21, 2024, 12:55:25 AM »
I asked here and in plenty of IG's regarding if Natas 480 will be available here in EU and never got a single reply.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

rothdigga

• Rep: 594
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9091 on: May 21, 2024, 10:18:22 AM »
I asked here and in plenty of IG's regarding if Natas 480 will be available here in EU and never got a single reply.
Sadly....that is a no.  The Europe buying team didn't range that shoe and while I tried in vain to make it happen for them, it never got bought.  Apologies to all my European brothers over there. 

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9092 on: May 21, 2024, 11:33:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Sadly....that is a no.  The Europe buying team didn't range that shoe and while I tried in vain to make it happen for them, it never got bought.  Apologies to all my European brothers over there.
My heart is terribly broken, thanks for the reply.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 154
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #9093 on: May 21, 2024, 12:19:31 PM »
I caved and copped the natas 480. Should’ve saved my moneys but whatever just put in a lil more OT next week 😎

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #9094 on: May 21, 2024, 04:04:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Every once in a while NB throws in a chiller shoe into their line-up & they're usually worth consideration.
These will be strongly considered for my line-up.

Listed under the wide option as well. Noice.

I caved and copped the natas 480. Should’ve saved my moneys but whatever just put in a lil more OT next week 

This is the way.

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
« Reply #9095 on: May 21, 2024, 04:56:38 PM »
I caved and copped the natas 480. Should’ve saved my moneys but whatever just put in a lil more OT next week 😎

They look killer in person. Congrats on the pick up!
Do you get deja vu, huh?

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #9096 on: May 22, 2024, 02:48:35 AM »
I refuse to be defeated that easily regarding Natas 480 so now is where I ask if anybody knows a shop that would ship to EU?
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

Snappyfingers

• Rep: 45
  • AW YEAH
« Reply #9097 on: May 22, 2024, 05:44:52 AM »
Sorry about the double post. But Bluetile posted the Natas 480's on IG. They come with green speckled (and black) laces. Think they'll look better than the yellow ones.

RESPECT!
Bluetile is my local.

I’d gnar ya if I could!

AW YEAH
AW YEAH

Scab Picker

• Rep: 6
« Reply #9098 on: May 22, 2024, 06:57:30 AM »

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #9099 on: May 22, 2024, 07:02:15 AM »
Expand Quote
I refuse to be defeated that easily regarding Natas 480 so now is where I ask if anybody knows a shop that would ship to EU?
[close]
Skate Warehouse, if you’re an 8:
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/New_Balance_Numeric_Natas_480_Hi_Shoes/descpage-NB48HXN.html?from=gshop&gad_source=4&gclid=CjwKCAjwr7ayBhAPEiwA6EIGxKug8AxW4JPCchhYD5hb0ot7NRoh7bfr4JrFEecmNnS2vG3QpwJXSBoCdW4QAvD_BwE
Already saw it and I'm a size 8 but damn 53 bucks of shipping plus whatever I'll have to pay in customs in here might be too much :(
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

Scab Picker

• Rep: 6
« Reply #9100 on: May 22, 2024, 08:09:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/New_Balance_Numeric_Natas_480_Hi_Shoes/descpage-NB48HXN.html?from=gshop&gad_source=4&gclid=CjwKCAjwr7ayBhAPEiwA6EIGxKug8AxW4JPCchhYD5hb0ot7NRoh7bfr4JrFEecmNnS2vG3QpwJXSBoCdW4QAvD_BwE
[close]
Already saw it and I'm a size 8 but damn 53 bucks of shipping plus whatever I'll have to pay in customs in here might be too much :(
Download Shop app, add your address, and search for, “Natas 480.” It’s much easier to compare shipping prices than manually entering info  at multiple shops.

Any update on shops that are carrying the Audazo/Numeric shoe? Aside from NB and Premier, I haven’t seen any shops outside of Japan post about them.

rothdigga

« Reply #9101 on: May 22, 2024, 09:56:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Download Shop app, add your address, and search for, “Natas 480.” It’s much easier to compare shipping prices than manually entering info  at multiple shops.

Any update on shops that are carrying the Audazo/Numeric shoe? Aside from NB and Premier, I haven’t seen any shops outside of Japan post about them.
Here's the shops I see the Audazo going to currently.  Most pretty small quantities but you should be able to snag them from these guys when they go up Friday.
35TH NORTH
BLUETILE SKATEBOARDS
COWTOWN SKATEBOARDS
EMBASSY BOARDSHOP
FAMILIA SKATEBOARD SHOP
Long Beach Skate Co
KINETIC SKATEBOARDING
NO-COMPLY
ORCHARD SKATEBOARDING
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
SKATEPARK OF TAMPA
Civil Skate Shop
THEORY SKATE SHOP
UPRISE SKATEBOARDS INC

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #9102 on: May 22, 2024, 01:58:39 PM »
David Bluetile just dropped one of his videos about that Audazo shoe, looks good
Fresh foam +that crazy sole pattern its an  interesting release

https://youtu.be/cWIuZejEB8Y?si=K7mW_UkZkhpKRtB-

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 36
« Reply #9103 on: May 22, 2024, 02:09:35 PM »
David Bluetile just dropped one of his videos about that Audazo shoe, looks good

Cannot wait to see a single other colorway of this shoe. I know the grey is NB’s thing, and it works well for lots of other models, but it really makes this model look like some sort of budget department store shoe.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #9104 on: May 22, 2024, 09:35:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Cannot wait to see a single other colorway of this shoe. I know the grey is NB’s thing, and it works well for lots of other models, but it really makes this model look like some sort of budget department store shoe.
Funnily I think that's what I'm liking. Growing up I'd only get one pair of skate shoes a year and the rest had to be whatever was cheap from the department store so plenty of court shoes.
He says they probably won't do another one at the end of the video but pretty sure the lunar Gato was originally a one off for Nike and they ended up doing a ton of those so who knows

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #9105 on: May 22, 2024, 11:01:51 PM »

Funny he got called out for his sizing... "could skate an 11.5" but he always skates a 12 lol. Then you are a 12 DUDE.

Haters gonna hate, but I'm gonna snag a pair for working out.

CarcassToss

• Rep: 40
« Reply #9106 on: Today at 07:34:37 AM »
Look pretty cool to me especially since the shoe trend the last few years has been towards 480/Forum type shoes with a thicker, blockier sole and basketball shoe oriented upper. I had the SB Gato and liked them and like the newer FC, Sambas are trending (but sucked to skate for me), so another similar shoe is welcome since I never had the 288.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9107 on: Today at 02:58:57 PM »
Anyone put serious time into their 480's? I have a pair I wear not skating but I have noticed a very harsh tip point in those where if I'm slightly not level, my ankles roll over. Hesitant about skating em. Wonder if this gets better as the edges of the sole wears a bit.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -497
« Reply #9108 on: Today at 03:11:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Here's the shops I see the Audazo going to currently.  Most pretty small quantities but you should be able to snag them from these guys when they go up Friday.
35TH NORTH
BLUETILE SKATEBOARDS
COWTOWN SKATEBOARDS
EMBASSY BOARDSHOP
FAMILIA SKATEBOARD SHOP
Long Beach Skate Co
KINETIC SKATEBOARDING
NO-COMPLY
ORCHARD SKATEBOARDING
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
SKATEPARK OF TAMPA
Civil Skate Shop
THEORY SKATE SHOP
UPRISE SKATEBOARDS INC

Are these legit Numeric line shoes or just a skateable lifestyle shoe being offered to numeric accounts?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #9109 on: Today at 03:34:30 PM »
Anyone put serious time into their 480's? I have a pair I wear not skating but I have noticed a very harsh tip point in those where if I'm slightly not level, my ankles roll over. Hesitant about skating em. Wonder if this gets better as the edges of the sole wears a bit.

I rolled my ankle once in 480s, not the worst but it definitely wouldn't have rolled if it was in 1010s or something. The sole on the 480s (the rear end, not the forefoot) is a lot narrower than 440s or dunks or 1010s and they definitely feel a bit tippy for me.

rothdigga

« Reply #9110 on: Today at 03:41:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
35TH NORTH
BLUETILE SKATEBOARDS
COWTOWN SKATEBOARDS
EMBASSY BOARDSHOP
FAMILIA SKATEBOARD SHOP
Long Beach Skate Co
KINETIC SKATEBOARDING
NO-COMPLY
ORCHARD SKATEBOARDING
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
SKATEPARK OF TAMPA
Civil Skate Shop
THEORY SKATE SHOP
UPRISE SKATEBOARDS INC
[close]

Are these legit Numeric line shoes or just a skateable lifestyle shoe being offered to numeric accounts?
These are indoor soccer shoes that were reinforced to be skateable.  Since most indoor soccer shoes are pretty much fully skateable with a nice flat sole, some of our riders had already skated the Audazo.  So these aren't designed by Numeric fully and isn't in our line but was "souped up" to make it more durable. 
Surrey just left my office right now and said "great board feel, maybe don't skate big stairs in them"....ha.  So there you go.  Being that they're so thin, that would make sense. 

WideFeet

• Rep: 85
« Reply #9111 on: Today at 04:22:37 PM »
So, I’m sure we all are looking forward to the NB# Reynolds pro model.

I got the Spring 2025 catalog today. Was really hyped to get to see the Reynolds shoe and…

No picture.

It’s there to order. What number they are and what color ways, but we can’t see what they look like.

Numeric really keeping things close to the chest on this one, and I can’t blame them.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 154
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #9112 on: Today at 04:38:39 PM »

I got the Spring 2025 catalog today. Was really hyped to get to see the Reynolds shoe and…

No picture.

It’s there to order. What number they are and what color ways, but we can’t see what they look like.

Numeric really keeping things close to the chest on this one, and I can’t blame them.
what number model is it! Cmonnnnn gotta at least give us that haha unless you can’t say. Reynolds is my goat

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
« Reply #9113 on: Today at 04:50:16 PM »
Expand Quote

No picture.

[close]
what number model is it! Cmonnnnn gotta at least give us that haha unless you can’t say. Reynolds is my goat

Actually a pretty good idea to atleast get us day dreaming about how tech the shoe is based off of #!
Do you get deja vu, huh?

WideFeet

• Rep: 85
« Reply #9114 on: Today at 05:19:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

No picture.

[close]
[close]

Actually a pretty good idea to atleast get us day dreaming about how tech the shoe is based off of #!

I don’t want to give anything away. Let’s just say, it’s a high number.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9115 on: Today at 05:23:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

No picture.

[close]
[close]

[close]

I don’t want to give anything away. Let’s just say, it’s a high number.
higher or lower than 1010. plzzz

Expand Quote
[close]

I rolled my ankle once in 480s, not the worst but it definitely wouldn't have rolled if it was in 1010s or something. The sole on the 480s (the rear end, not the forefoot) is a lot narrower than 440s or dunks or 1010s and they definitely feel a bit tippy for me.
Dang. Might just keep em as chillers then.