Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 584974 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3270 on: January 25, 2019, 05:32:01 PM »
why politically incorrect people rarely say offensive things about military veterans, the recently bereaved, religious people, children, politicians they support, etc. they’re fixated on offending women, people of color, gays and other nonmainstream groups. could it be because their main concern is not free speech but putting people in their place? I think so.

it's impossible to make any logical sense of total stupidity. i wouldnt think too much into it.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1382
« Reply #3271 on: January 25, 2019, 06:56:51 PM »
Wondering if I should pay for a sports streaming service AND get up at 2:30 AM on Sunday just to watch the Australian Open final between Nadal and Djokovic.

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #3272 on: January 25, 2019, 10:41:04 PM »
why politically incorrect people rarely say offensive things about military veterans, the recently bereaved, religious people, children, politicians they support, etc. they’re fixated on offending women, people of color, gays and other nonmainstream groups. could it be because their main concern is not free speech but putting people in their place? I think so.

Im constantly baffled that my disabled partner has so many trump people in the family and how when we explain to them how when he mocks the disabled their life is made harder but it doesn’t make a difference.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3273 on: January 26, 2019, 06:04:56 AM »
My friends and I were pretty stoned last night and talking about this clip

Is homer laughing and saying yes because he’s thinking of a memory of a guy saying goodbye to a shoe or is it because he just saw a guy say goodbye to a shoe?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3274 on: January 26, 2019, 07:22:00 AM »

Is homer laughing and saying yes because he’s thinking of a memory of a guy saying goodbye to a shoe or is it because he just saw a guy say goodbye to a shoe?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3275 on: January 26, 2019, 07:26:19 AM »

It is my belief that it's the former

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3276 on: January 26, 2019, 07:36:41 AM »
if he would be asked again, years later,
and he would react with the same chuckle,
would he think about that 1st time he saw someone say goodbye to his shoe,
or the second time where he was asked that same question

is the chuckle bound the the 1st time or does it move up one memory everytime he is asked?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
« Reply #3277 on: January 26, 2019, 09:03:12 AM »
if he would be asked again, years later,
and he would react with the same chuckle,
would he think about that 1st time he saw someone say goodbye to his shoe,
or the second time where he was asked that same question

is the chuckle bound the the 1st time or does it move up one memory everytime he is asked?

samuel beckett, is that you?

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #3278 on: January 27, 2019, 07:50:48 AM »
Trying to go sober just for February.
Any good/practical tips for dealing with how boring newly-sober life feels?

shalom

« Reply #3279 on: January 27, 2019, 09:12:22 AM »
apparently listening to Fugazi with nipple clamps on helps reduce cravings

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #3280 on: January 27, 2019, 11:40:24 AM »
mail: sent a package from here (arizona) to california .. yesterday it got to chicago and now it’s in des moines

seems a little out of the way but whatever
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #3281 on: January 27, 2019, 11:59:25 AM »

I had to learn to be sober all the time when i moved out of the city- didnt realise how much i drank till i had to drive everywhere..
once you get used to ordering soft drinks at social events life is pretty much exactly the same except without hangovers.. but id reccomend finding a hobby - i got into woodturning, i suck at it but its a fun way to kill a couple hours

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3282 on: January 27, 2019, 03:27:10 PM »
Anyone ever make a coat rack out of old truck hangers cut in half?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #3283 on: January 27, 2019, 04:04:50 PM »
ive skated in 34 states and am about to add 6 more to that list. i wonder how long it will take me to knock out the last 8 of the lower 48.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3284 on: January 27, 2019, 05:31:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
apparently listening to Fugazi with nipple clamps on helps reduce cravings
Not into Fugazi, but I'll give the nipple clamps a go.
Thanks for the tips guys.

Anybody wanna throw in on this silicone Philip Seymour Hoffman head with me?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-head-PHILIP-SEYMOUR-HOFFMAN-unused-prototype-unknown-film-production/183624184257?hash=item2ac0dab1c1:g:A1wAAOSwysRawK0n:rk:1:pf:0
We could do like a time share thing with it.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1148
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3285 on: January 27, 2019, 09:55:29 PM »
If someone is a really great criminal, but doesn’t want to ride a motorcycle, what percentage of outlaw biker gangs would let him in anyway?  Or is it a total deal breaker?

And what’s up with them being the most conspicuous criminals ever?  They ride around in big packs on loud -ass motorcycles, and they have patches all on their jackets clearly advertising that the are in a gang.

Do they want to get caught?  Get your fucking shit together, motorcycle gangs.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:02:36 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3286 on: January 28, 2019, 09:02:18 AM »
If someone is a really great criminal, but doesn’t want to ride a motorcycle, what percentage of outlaw biker gangs would let him in anyway?  Or is it a total deal breaker?

And what’s up with them being the most conspicuous criminals ever?  They ride around in big packs on loud -ass motorcycles, and they have patches all on their jackets clearly advertising that the are in a gang.

The only one i know is the H.A and they have rules.  But they break them.  Spouse to be only white but my buddy goes to their club houses and hes native.  He can do 5 oh to fakie vert drop ins too.  Renisance bro.  I doubt you gotta bike tho.  They got lawyers and doctors and everything in that organization.  I used to buy weed from the H.A.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3287 on: January 28, 2019, 11:15:49 AM »
Day one of me trying to stop smoking pot:

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1148
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3288 on: January 28, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »
Day one of me trying to stop smoking pot:

I used to smoke pot everyday but haven’t in years.  It just stopped being enjoyable. One unexpected benefit is that my Oreo expenditures plummeted immediately.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3289 on: January 29, 2019, 08:34:42 PM »

Most gangs, across the criminal spectrum,  are conspicuous, think about it. Plus most clubs sell merch as a way to claim being legitimate businesses, along with security service. Outward facing regalia is like advertisement.

Today I wondered, while waging the ever war on rust being a coastal occupier, why POR-15 paint costs $150 a gallon... Mother fucker pronounces “poor” when I say it. I end up poor when I buy it.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

thomas kook

« Reply #3290 on: February 01, 2019, 03:22:20 AM »
has an open grave ever been gapped? saw a clip of a pall bearer jumping into one while the coffin was being lowered and one thought led to another

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3291 on: February 01, 2019, 09:19:54 AM »
has an open grave ever been gapped? saw a clip of a pall bearer jumping into one while the coffin was being lowered and one thought led to another
  Just bomb thru with a bmx when you see a bunch of people dressed up down at the grave yard.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shalom

« Reply #3292 on: February 01, 2019, 09:47:59 AM »
surely one of the hundreds of sleeping bums that were ollied over the years was already dead. does that count?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #3293 on: February 01, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »
To me Dlxsf is like on par with Nike Sb in the sense that everyone rides their stuff and they are just so insanely popular.
I would like people thinking more outside the box or try to do something different.
Dlx makes great product but I’m just super over almost  all their brands pretty much.

No offense if anyone reading this likes deluxe, I understand why one would.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3294 on: February 01, 2019, 06:46:20 PM »
To me Dlxsf is like on par with Nike Sb in the sense that everyone rides their stuff and they are just so insanely popular.
I would like people thinking more outside the box or try to do something different.
Dlx makes great product but I’m just super over almost  all their brands pretty much.

i get what you’re saying . so what are you over the shapes , the graphics ? don’t you think people are trying to something different but then people complain there are to many board companies. i just got the manderson shape and i’m all yeah i nvr need to ride another shape again .

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #3295 on: February 01, 2019, 08:05:41 PM »
how many other people watch that kit kat commercial and hear “is your pussy gettin wet yet”
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3296 on: February 01, 2019, 09:08:06 PM »
how many other people watch that kit kat commercial and hear “is your pussy gettin wet yet”

is it new ? i haven’t had basic tv in 10 years can’t recall the last time i saw a comecial other then youtube ads .

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #3297 on: February 02, 2019, 08:42:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i get what you’re saying . so what are you over the shapes , the graphics ? don’t you think people are trying to something different but then people complain there are to many board companies. i just got the manderson shape and i’m all yeah i nvr need to ride another shape again .
Well I would say that I am over Reals graphics for sure but it’s nothing to with shapes or quality.
Almost every pro without a board sponsor rides real and AH but I just want to see other brands thriving again.
Like imo it would be cool is lots of free agents just rode girl and chocolate or dwindle  because they just like what they are doing.
But of course Crail isn’t known for being consistently good quality like dlx.
And I know I’m just trading one big company for another but idk. It’s really just one of the many shitty skate related options I personally have.
I have a friend who skates lots of Reals and I don’t talk shit about it to him or anything, or a friend who really likes Nike SB, I support people liking whatever they like.

Skateboarding is just such a hugely personal thing to me (most of us) so I just don’t want to be having the same stuff as everyone.
Except when it comes to my own brand lol, fuck yeah I’m down when there’s a bunch of us wearing the same Allergies shirts at the park haha.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
« Reply #3298 on: February 02, 2019, 11:43:38 AM »
does anyone else get really horny after skating? I sometimes need to jerk off when I get home from a sesssion and have a different kind of session if you know what I mean.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3299 on: February 02, 2019, 10:29:39 PM »
Anyone ever have a dream in which you smelled something?