Author Topic: BATB12  (Read 310045 times)

Banned from the room

Re: BATB12
« Reply #3240 on: May 24, 2022, 11:51:38 AM »
Expand Quote
That griffin kid has a mean big flip. He should go to New York and do it over the cobblestone flat gap. Put it on the gram.
Also should stop biting Marlboro with his graphics.

I hope that kid wins this Pooh gas contest. Only the youtube skaters really give a shit about that berries clout.

Get in the street

Do switch big hard down something
[close]

edgy

I’m so far away from the edge of life.
And
That’s and Educated statement. Unless I got the trick wrong he used it to defeated Giger Jonny with is trick and GJ said he was feeling old.

I believe I’d love to see some street skateboarding. When you got skills like this I should be able to find it without trying.

He can sleep on my couch if he wants for a weekend I’ll take him to the best spots in New England.

What people don’t realize is kids NEED to see street skateboarding on youtube from their youtube hero’s and not a steady barrage of park nbd videos and GOS.

It’s killing the art of skateboarding.

That kid I was about to hand some ventures started talking with me about Aaron kyro the other day. I played it cool and was like Who? Cairo Foster? I love Cairo Foster’s skateboarding. Total boss.

No no Aaron Kyro pro skateboarder from the Bay Area.

I’m like ohhhh the scientologist skate coach. I like Carlos. He was on that channel. He beat Mark Sucio in the es game of skate long long time ago.

I’m like do you know Josh Kalis? I’m thinking to myself I should have said PJ. Salvage some common ground.

He said Who?

Henry Sanchez? Carroll? Guy!?! Never mind…

This kid is ripping. He started right around Covid started. He and his friend too.  They’re fast they flip the board and they can skate the deep end of the pool. They only skate the park. They no nothing but Brale heads too.

Also Tiago. Everyone knows Tiago.

I’m going to teach them about Metal skateboards. Also about TOA.

I think they like dgk that’s cool. Clearly not looking beyond product tho. Dgk is always in the streets.

Youtube is not. Jason Park is in the streets sometimes. Haley and Dan. In the park. I don’t know the names of all these kids.

I watch the Powell kids sometimes. I think is funny that Chris kid has spawned some dark Minions. Zero has infected Powell. They look like some Suburban Gangster Disciples on rolls and sour patch kids.

Look at those Chris’s Pupils in that recent curved curbs session with the millions of tries I should not have sat through.

I’m bored af talking about this.

I respect all these kids for all they kooky shit because they got skills. Clearly these Joes want to inspire kids in skateboarding more than the “pros do.

They need to be in the streets. Skateboarding is about being in the streets. Especially if I’m going handing down my old shit to kids. I’d like to see them out there in the streets not at the park making statements like “no homo”
Thanks Joa. Really diving into that bullshit 90s skate culture crap. Big pants and little wheels I’d never enough for these Reenactors.

Youtube need more dumb data. I feel like they the only one of those kids doing something fresh and new. I love math tho. Math

Get in the streets or like change the format.  I’m going to go out there rn. If I had a second skater and a camera you best believe my old ass is landing tricks.

No one wants to flip or is scared to ask. I just don’t like feel comfortable to be asking early 20s kids hey I’m trying to film for the pals video you wanna learn about Josh Kalis and Henry Sanchez?

That kid though. I hope he wins and makes his brand dope. Puts out a killer street part

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #3241 on: May 24, 2022, 11:59:43 AM »
whoa check out Proust over here

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3242 on: May 24, 2022, 12:10:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That griffin kid has a mean big flip. He should go to New York and do it over the cobblestone flat gap. Put it on the gram.

I hope that kid wins this Pooh gas contest. Only the youtube skaters really give a shit about that berries clout.

Get in the street

[close]

edgy
[close]

And
That’s and Educated statement. Unless I got the trick wrong he used it to defeated Giger Jonny with is trick and GJ said he was feeling old.

I believe I’d love to see some street skateboarding. When you got skills like this I should be able to find it without trying.

He can sleep on my couch if he wants for a weekend I’ll take him to the best spots in New England.

What people don’t realize is kids NEED to see street skateboarding on youtube from their youtube hero’s and not a steady barrage of park nbd videos and GOS.

That kid I was about to hand some ventures started talking with me about Aaron kyro the other day. I played it cool and was like Who? Cairo Foster? I love Cairo Foster’s skateboarding. Total boss.

I’m like ohhhh the scientologist skate coach. I like Carlos. He was on that channel. He beat Mark Sucio in the es game of skate long long time ago.

I’m like do you know Josh Kalis? I’m thinking to myself I should have said PJ. Salvage some common ground.

He said Who?

This kid is ripping. He started right around Covid started. He and his friend too.  They’re fast they flip the board and they can skate the deep end of the pool. They only skate the park. They no nothing but Brale heads too.

I think they like dgk that’s cool. Clearly not looking beyond product tho. Dgk is always in the streets.

Youtube is not. Jason Park is in the streets sometimes. Haley and Dan. In the park. I don’t know the names of all these kids.

I watch the Powell kids sometimes. I think is funny that Chris kid has spawned some dark Minions. Zero has infected Powell. They look like some Suburban Gangster Disciples on rolls and sour patch kids.

Look at those Chris’s Pupils in that recent curved curbs session with the millions of tries I should not have sat through.

I respect all these kids for all they kooky shit because they got skills. Clearly these Joes want to inspire kids in skateboarding more than the “pros do.

They need to be in the streets. Skateboarding is about being in the streets. Especially if I’m going handing down my old shit to kids. I’d like to see them out there in the streets not at the park making statements like “no homo”
Thanks Joa. Really diving into that bullshit 90s skate culture crap. Big pants and little wheels I’d never enough for these Reenactors.

Youtube need more dumb data. I feel like they the only one of those kids doing something fresh and new. I love math tho. Math

Get in the streets or like change the format.  I’m going to go out there rn. If I had a second skater and a camera you best believe my old ass is landing tricks.

No one wants to flip or is scared to ask. I just don’t like feel comfortable to be asking early 20s kids hey I’m trying to film for the pals video you wanna learn about Josh Kalis and Henry Sanchez?

That kid though. I hope he wins and makes his brand dope. Puts out a killer street part

he just put out a street part in London last year. cant tell me there is a shortage of good spots there

he has no clue how to film a good part. its because a lot of kids look at skateboarding like surface level of tricks only. they dont consider the effort it takes to find spots because they have always had some skatepark or indoor spot to just max out on. i have heard WAde D is really picky about his spots but i think that is maybe what it takes for him to get some of those really tech tricks its gotta all be perfect. these guys are trying to skip that step

Banned from the room

« Reply #3243 on: May 24, 2022, 01:24:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Get in the street

[close]

edgy
[close]

And

He said Who?

[close]

he just put out a street part in London last year. cant tell me there is a shortage of good spots there

he has no clue how to film a good part. its because a lot of kids look at skateboarding like surface level of tricks only. they dont consider the effort it takes to find spots because they have always had some skatepark or indoor spot to just max out on. i have heard WAde D is really picky about his spots but i think that is maybe what it takes for him to get some of those really tech tricks its gotta all be perfect. these guys are trying to skip that step

Yeah I agree. I feel like the spots you bring to skating is primary. Then trick Execution then tree selection.

It’s a bummer this kid lives in a rainy place. I’d really like to see more. Cariooma should send him to Brazil after he wins. I’d like to see what he could do down there.

I hear ledge skateboarding is dying rn.

Im like 100% sure this kids going to take the berries.

I have no ideas who’s still in. Really I been watching the youtube kids because they are really into the gos and I bet a win will mean much more to them.

Banned from the room

« Reply #3244 on: May 24, 2022, 01:25:14 PM »
I just got broke off for talking all this smack probably.

I don’t mean to harvest bad karma but I’m so sick of park stuff. I kinda hate skateparks.

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #3245 on: May 24, 2022, 02:12:37 PM »
u ok hon?

Banned from the room

« Reply #3246 on: May 24, 2022, 02:14:47 PM »
u ok hon?

Yeah. My Pilonidal sinus is gone. I should do the same for my teeth and toenails then I’ll be golden

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #3247 on: May 24, 2022, 02:17:14 PM »
Expand Quote
u ok hon?
[close]

Yeah. My Pilonidal sinus is gone. I should do the same for my teeth and toenails then I’ll be golden

ooh had to google that.  glad its cleared up  8)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 833
« Reply #3248 on: May 25, 2022, 02:05:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Get in the street

[close]

edgy
[close]

And

He said Who?

[close]

Still amazed by the triple set where he adds a rotation to his tre flip every time he lands around 2:55. That was some straight up Daewon shit.

I do think it's kinda funny how many people have been "converted" by simply watching these guys actually skate. Just goes to show how much of a stigma being a sk8Tuber really has.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1966
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3249 on: May 25, 2022, 02:30:50 AM »
That part is a good example of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should"
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Paperclip20

• Rep: 137
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #3250 on: May 25, 2022, 05:47:18 AM »

I don’t mean to harvest bad karma but I’m so sick of park stuff. I kinda hate skateparks.

I support what you're saying. It's good to get out in the streets. Just feels right compared to living at the skatepark.

conqueso

« Reply #3251 on: May 25, 2022, 10:07:07 AM »
griffin got a nice heelflip

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #3252 on: May 25, 2022, 10:25:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I support what you're saying. It's good to get out in the streets. Just feels right compared to living at the skatepark.

parks are just made for you to land tricks, nothing wrong with that, I just see them as the same as backyard ramps something to fuck around on that can be slightly serious

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #3253 on: May 25, 2022, 06:27:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Get in the street

[close]

edgy
[close]

And

He said Who?

I would read this again on a winter night with a glass of wine and some wood burning in the fireplace. a fine novel.

Banned from the room

« Reply #3254 on: May 25, 2022, 08:47:58 PM »
That part is a good example of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should"

Lol. That’s slacker law.

Banned from the room

« Reply #3255 on: May 25, 2022, 08:49:48 PM »
Black out poster I am

Also Dale and Dan riding hills is way way better content than berries all day. Don’t matter who’s doing a banging. Lol
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 09:24:31 PM by Uncle Flea »

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -489
« Reply #3256 on: May 26, 2022, 12:20:09 AM »
IMO skateboarding is about riding a skateboard. The rest is bonus, or malus. But it’s still legit skateboarding. Maybe not Art in all cases, but still part of skateboarding.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #3257 on: May 26, 2022, 04:14:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Much better game than I expected

[close]

For me it's pretty wild that people can casually do things like double forward flips. Holy shit.

Spencer seems like a chill guy.
[close]

Didn't the other guy just do a varial double flip?
[close]

thats what i saw too

funny how they edited it all quick like nobody would notice
But isn’t a dolphin/forward flip just a vertical varial anyway?

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #3258 on: May 26, 2022, 04:55:35 AM »
That part was some serious weak shit. He looks like something off of an old new deal video. The kid has talent but doesnt seem to be applying it correctly.

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 286
« Reply #3259 on: May 26, 2022, 08:01:02 AM »
Much better game than I expected

Watched this. Listen, I'm not a stickler for editing. But, guys, did anyone watch this before the upload? Pull it together.

Dr Hass

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3260 on: May 28, 2022, 10:44:03 AM »
Rough

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #3261 on: May 28, 2022, 10:45:15 AM »
Sunny looks like hes 25 but still has that 11 year old kid style

BieberStance

• Rep: -18
« Reply #3262 on: May 28, 2022, 10:53:45 AM »
the lil dre guy has a very nice style. Good pop and pleasant to the eye. i enjoyed that.

and i think i am better than this sunny guy (based on what i saw in this vid. i am not going to look at whatever the fuck he is doing. but he certainly is not a professional skateboarder with sponsors and so on, right?)

OldSkater

« Reply #3263 on: May 28, 2022, 10:57:07 AM »
Sunny looks like hes 25 but still has that 11 year old kid style

dude is 16

way to rag on a literal teen lol

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #3264 on: May 28, 2022, 11:01:20 AM »
Not the best game but Dre got a nice style. He’d have gotten dusted by Chris Chann so he really lucked out

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #3265 on: May 28, 2022, 11:41:57 AM »
Lil Dre is really good

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1021
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #3266 on: May 28, 2022, 11:42:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Get in the street

[close]

edgy
[close]

And

He said Who?

[close]

I would read this again on a winter night with a glass of wine and some wood burning in the fireplace. a fine novel.

Seriously. Combined posts would probably best Britannica..
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 06:18:39 PM by Xen »

disappointed

• Rep: 100
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3267 on: May 28, 2022, 11:52:38 AM »
the lil dre guy has a very nice style. Good pop and pleasant to the eye. i enjoyed that.

and i think i am better than this sunny guy (based on what i saw in this vid. i am not going to look at whatever the fuck he is doing. but he certainly is not a professional skateboarder with sponsors and so on, right?)

Really? Good for you, if so. Sure, Sunny’s style wasn’t great, but I wish I could do all those tricks first try!

And yeah, lil dre lookin smooth, especially liked the switch flip, bs flip and fakie heal.

OldSkater

« Reply #3268 on: May 28, 2022, 12:15:59 PM »
I feel like Sunny could have won that game but got too far in his own head

like you could see as the turns continued he got more and more frustrated

really shows its a mental game as well as physical

Logic

• Rep: 35
« Reply #3269 on: May 28, 2022, 02:41:39 PM »
Thank fuck it's just about over, been almost a year since it started. I really hope another company just take over the reigns and actually invites people that are competent at flatground unlike the majority of the influencer bracket.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 03:05:08 PM by Logic »