Author Topic: Disappointed in Slap today  (Read 7287 times)

cringe.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Disappointed in Slap today
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 01:00:27 PM »
omg straight up asian shit is a bad poster

DBrown901

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 01:01:16 PM »
Cry about it.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 01:04:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Cry about it.

Reinforcing the point.

DBrown901

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 01:08:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Cry about it.
[close]

Reinforcing the point.
And? It's not like this place matters. You guys take this shit way too seriously.

kmdoom

• Rep: -18
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 01:42:38 PM »
i got no drama for you...
but hot boy Braydon Szafranski posing @Chateau Marmont
hope he nailed that bitch.

if he do that shit for money - he is fucking stupid.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/02/04/maison-kitsune-springsummer-2013-lookbook/

jesus christ thank you so much

Patrick Bateman

• Rep: -2
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 02:08:19 PM »
Slap is about as raw as thrasher is now

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 02:30:53 PM »
Billy Marks off Fallen

JUICCCCYYYYYYYYY NEWSSSSSS
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

DBrown901

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 02:46:40 PM »
I FUCK WITH THIS NIKKA GAY HE RIGHT SLAP IS FUCKIN TERRIBLE I HARDLY FUCKS WITH IT NO MORE FREE MAX B
Finally. Some Slap greatness.

DBrown901

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 02:51:15 PM »
Billy Marks of Fallen

Fixed.

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 03:25:45 PM »
and discussion regarding a woman named Flo

yeah, I messed around with the one called flo, all the troopers round the way used to call her a ho, but deep down in my heart I knew that flo was good to go
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

Aleister gnarly

• Rep: -10
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 03:39:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Where is this store that sells whitey tighties in packs of one?  This story just doesn't add up.
[close]

I should have said him and a guy that we called cornboy both got their dicks pierced at the sametime.... Well, one after another. They bought one pack of three, patrick took one, cornboy took two.  This was in 96-97, in s.d.  It is a true story, I grew up skating with patrick and I have known him all my life
[close]
All of your life is an exaggeration, and he was 13 when he broke his arm.

If you know when he broke his arm, then you know that he started rollerbladding after it.   My life is an exaggeration?  You do not even know me.  Why the fuck would I make up a story about patrick melcher rollerbladding?   Why would I make up a story about him getting his dick pierced? 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3345
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 03:51:40 PM »
Expand Quote
and discussion regarding a woman named Flo
[close]

yeah, I messed around with the one called flo, all the troopers round the way used to call her a ho, but deep down in my heart I knew that flo was good to go

cause I thought it was me, like Bell Biv Devoe

• Rep: 12
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
i cant think of anything to posty

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 04:29:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Where is this store that sells whitey tighties in packs of one?  This story just doesn't add up.
[close]

I should have said him and a guy that we called cornboy both got their dicks pierced at the sametime.... Well, one after another. They bought one pack of three, patrick took one, cornboy took two.  This was in 96-97, in s.d.  It is a true story, I grew up skating with patrick and I have known him all my life
[close]
[close]

If you know when he broke his arm, then you know that he started rollerbladding after it.   My life is an exaggeration?  You do not even know me.  Why the fuck would I make up a story about patrick melcher rollerbladding?   Why would I make up a story about him getting his dick pierced? 
No, no, I should have highlighted, my error.  I meant that 'you have known him all of your life', is an exaggeration.  I'm not guessing you went to grade school together. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Aleister gnarly

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 04:42:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
No, no, I should have highlighted, my error.  I meant that 'you have known him all of your life', is an exaggeration.  I'm not guessing you went to grade school together. 

Fair enough, you are right, I have not known him all my life.  I met him at rotation at a very early age. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »
Now THIS is the kind of serious mothafuckin' scandal I was looking for.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 09:36:43 PM »
So I guess you didn't like my post about Daewon skating a steamy pile of crap.

D. Bag

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 09:50:04 PM »
Here is a story.  In rockford ill, there was a skatepark named rotation station.  Well Patrick Melcher grew up there.  Anyway, when patrick was 15 or 16 he broke his arm really bad skateboarding.... What did he do when he got better?  He started rollerblading because he was scared to get hurt again and it was easier for him.  Well after all of us talking shit to him every single moment of every single day he finally started skating again.  Yep, good ol pat was a fruit booter.  He was soooo into it, doing his cute little airs and grinds with the wheels on his feet.

Also, when he got his dick pierced they made him wear the tight white underwear to stop his little guy from moving around.  The problem was patrick never wore underwear before so he only bought one pair, which he wore everyday for three months...... Without ever washing them.   They had so much dried blood and piss on them that it looked like rusty metal.  True story

Why do I seem to remember seeing Pat on boots a few times back in the day?   Shit, now I don't know any longer, am I just forgetful in my old age, or are you planting false memories and I'm foolish enough to think it's true?

Got any good Falco Baltys stories from Rotation days?  Gotta be some of those to share if you were an insider!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2013, 05:16:45 AM »
Where do you get off calling us "pussies" when you're a pole smoker?

i'm pretty sure that's WHY he can call you a pussy  ;)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2013, 08:12:19 AM »
And some people wonder why adult oriented skate mag stuff doesnt work with a larger audience.......

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2013, 08:59:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Billy Marks of Fallen

[close]
Fixed.
you aren't funny

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »
Expand Quote
I FUCK WITH THIS NIKKA GAY HE RIGHT SLAP IS FUCKIN TERRIBLE I HARDLY FUCKS WITH IT NO MORE FREE MAX B
[close]
Taking a hiatus at the top of his game, like Penny shit.  This is true class.

It's true though, there's so much dick ridin', trend following, dudes are basing their posts off going with the flow and the general consensus so they can be accepted by some fantasy online community.  

Who gives a flying fuck?!  We're all here for shits and giggles anywho.

Say whatever the fuck you want, even if it is over the border mental illness.. I don't care if you smell your own farts, lick school bus windows, or fantasize about the fat lunch lady.    

Shine on you crazy fuckin' diamonds and stop pussy footing.  U hang in there pop tarts, you're fucking special to me. 

... now look at you smiling at your computer screen all by yourself.

God damn...  You are absolutely right.  Are you a wizard?
I suck at SLAP.

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2013, 02:13:54 PM »
can someone post the pic of marcus mcbride with the fuckin wit it underneath that is good

doublesteveburger

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2013, 06:24:57 PM »
Now THIS is the kind of serious mothafuckin' scandal I was looking for.

i know a chick who hooked up with dylan and she's not even a ten, or a five for that matter.
she got dick'd up.

nutsack nipples

• Rep: 8
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2013, 08:20:08 PM »
/\/\ fuck it I'll bite....post dem pix

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2013, 10:33:42 PM »
And some people wonder why adult oriented skate mag stuff doesnt work with a larger audience.......
ARE YOU NICK RIX BE HONEST FREE MAX B
FREE MAX B

Aleister gnarly

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2013, 11:34:12 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=67777.msg1842725#msg1842725 date=1360043404
Expand Quote
Here is a story.  In rockford ill, there was a skatepark named rotation station.  Well Patrick Melcher grew up there.  Anyway, when patrick was 15 or 16 he broke his arm really bad skateboarding.... What did he do when he got better?  He started rollerblading because he was scared to get hurt again and it was easier for him.  Well after all of us talking shit to him every single moment of every single day he finally started skating again.  Yep, good ol pat was a fruit booter.  He was soooo into it, doing his cute little airs and grinds with the wheels on his feet.

Also, when he got his dick pierced they made him wear the tight white underwear to stop his little guy from moving around.  The problem was patrick never wore underwear before so he only bought one pair, which he wore everyday for three months...... Without ever washing them.   They had so much dried blood and piss on them that it looked like rusty metal.  True story
[close]

Why do I seem to remember seeing Pat on boots a few times back in the day?   Shit, now I don't know any longer, am I just forgetful in my old age, or are you planting false memories and I'm foolish enough to think it's true?

Got any good Falco Baltys stories from Rotation days?  Gotta be some of those to share if you were an insider!

No good falco stories, but he was always there, he was just as much of a nerd then too, but he was cool.  Steve berra  used to come up with danny mayer and todd from the faint.  This is before todd got on h-street and he was still riding for z roller.  I have personnally seen steve cry many times when he could not land a trick.  He is and will always be a baby.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2013, 09:06:07 AM »

No good falco stories, but he was always there, he was just as much of a nerd then too, but he was cool.  Steve berra  used to come up with danny mayer and todd from the faint.  This is before todd got on h-street and he was still riding for z roller.  I have personnally seen steve cry many times when he could not land a trick.  He is and will always be a baby.

Z Rollers are the funniest thing ever. I have always been terrible at grinding and still never once thought that I'd want a pair of those trucks. I could never imagine them working for more than one decent grind before they'd stop rolling. The idea is just so...unnecessary.

Aleister gnarly

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:57 AM »
the thing is, they never even grinded that good.  the roller part would stick, plus they are the loudest noise makers ever.

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »
I wanna start a thread a make it to 3 pages  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(