Author Topic: drugs suck  (Read 3339 times)

skatemore,man

drugs suck
« on: July 17, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
I was skating a parking lot downtown tonight trying to smith the top of a jersey barrier and out of nowhere a crew of crackheads swarmed from under a bridge. I'd been jamming for about 45 minutes, solo sesh. The rot of crack fumes had been corroding the air of the parking lot through the entire sesh, but i'd smoked a roach and kept skating so it wasn't really a thing to mind. All of a sudden after i'd almost landed a few inward heels this gnarled out lady hopped a series of fence and came running toward me in the center of the parking lot. I'm thinking "what the fuck? these fucks need to keep to themselves." As the beast is charging my way her motion stops and she sits down cross legged and starts crying and incoherently babbling in no particular direction. The barrier grind had almost been locked down, the last try my front truck had gone up, over, and back with the back wheels hitting the top, so i had to try it again, i was thinking, "whatever, it's just some wastoid who can't do a thing, i started pushing toward the barrier. Right as i hit the cement, through the screech of my wheels accenting the white paint i heard something like a primordal grunt/scream and 5 crackheads were running into the lot toward the doped up cunt rocking next to the sinkhole i'd been ollieing over earlier. I hoped into my car and took off. As i lit up a cigarette i began to wonder where the kids of those fuckups were sleeping? Where did those fuckups work? aside from fueling wars and the like, how my tax dollards are directed toward a shitty public welfare system (disability, SS, welfare, etc) with no accountability for anyone involved... I started to think that those fucks should be locked up, to prevent the birth of unwanted children whose lives will not flourish in the bane of humanity like the spanish fucking inquisition, aesthetic disembowelment, the like. Most of us have probably watched people we love drop out of life due to drugs, it's a terrible sight to see, vibration to feel, but fuck, life is about making or breaking- I deal with some heavy mental shit everyday, i've dealt with dependency, and a will to die, but fuckin right, call me a fascist, some cats don't even deserve to stagnate.

Meth and Hookers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
  • caveman?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: drugs suck
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »
alright then
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »
you were smoking pot...........you know how much tax dollars we spend trying to keep that shit under wraps?

yeah, a lot.

alan partridge

• Rep: -4
  • VANGUARD OF REALITY
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 09:47:18 PM »
Skateboarder who wastes time destroying other peoples property pontificates about crackheads who add about the same amount of utility to society. If wider society wanted to start restricting the actions and freedom of those who are generally seen as being the "bane of humanity", skateboarders would be right there with the crackheads.

skatemore,man

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:51:50 PM »
Skateboarder who wastes time destroying other peoples property pontificates about crackheads who add about the same amount of utility to society. If wider society wanted to start restricting the actions and freedom of those who are generally seen as being the "bane of humanity", skateboarders would be right there with the crackheads.

Not at all, you're fucking clueless. Human life isn't property- crackheads reproduce, bringing life into existance without a chance for survival. Man, it totally falls into a similar category as a 22 year old teacher skating and  chunking up property. I take care of the children created by those piece of shit wastoids, maybe i'm just jaded?

I can't argue that tax dollars aren't spent on the supposed eradication of cannabis use/production, but i can argue that wasteful people get a great deal of our money with no  system for help set in place, that's a problem
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 09:55:33 PM by skatemore,man »

Meth and Hookers

• caveman?
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 09:53:11 PM »
maybe you're just a bad threadstarter

skatemore,man

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 09:58:17 PM »
i dont start many threads, hah

Meth and Hookers

• caveman?
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »
i'm just kidding. i didn't even read this shit

braeley_skate

• Rep: -8
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »
your still baked

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 02:27:04 AM »
Don't be such a pussy.
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 05:18:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not at all, you're fucking clueless. Human life isn't property- crackheads reproduce, bringing life into existance without a chance for survival. Man, it totally falls into a similar category as a 22 year old teacher skating and  chunking up property. I take care of the children created by those piece of shit wastoids, maybe i'm just jaded?

I can't argue that tax dollars aren't spent on the supposed eradication of cannabis use/production, but i can argue that wasteful people get a great deal of our money with no  system for help set in place, that's a problem

AHAHAHAHAH YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ALAN PARTRIDGE IS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Anyway, when did you watch 28 days later ?

You know that films been out a while and the squel to yeah ? So you're screen plays not goign to work !
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

fuckingvegan

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 05:34:22 AM »
Wait how do you know they have kids? And how do you know they where on welfare? Welfare isn't easy to get on these days. And your a smoker, so you are a drug addict as well.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 07:18:22 AM »
/\ oh boy

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »
/\ oh boy

The Vegan Faggot's post is correct.  :(

Welfare is tough to get on. Single, white male? Fucking forget it. And if they did have kids, they probably were either aborted or snatched up by social services, so I doubt that's an issue.

And just what the fuck is putting them in jail going to do anyways? Make them worthless piles of shit somewhere else? Keep in mind that it's $30,000 to $40,000 to house inmates every year.

If drugs were legal to use and sell privately we would be so much better off. Let people open up smoke houses similar to bars and tax the fuck out of it.... that would be an amazing example of the invisible hand of the free market. It would keep them out of the streets, make drug use safer, create jobs, and we wouldn't have to pay massive amounts to keep them in jail. Wow.

And keep in mind that laws do not stop people from using drugs. Selling, yes, but people that would use if it was legal are the same people that would use if it were illegal.
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 07:32:05 AM »
it was more about the last line

datsnare

• Rep: -7
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 07:34:37 AM »
why would i want someone who smokes pot to be teaching my kids? hellllllllllllllllloooooooo. at least the crackheads aren't teachers.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 08:03:11 AM »
why would i want someone who smokes pot to be teaching my kids? hellllllllllllllllloooooooo. at least the crackheads aren't teachers.

are you a person?  do you also think teachers shouldn't drink coffee, or a couple of beers on their free time? hellllllllloooooooooooo. go listen to blink 182.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

datsnare

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 08:19:35 AM »
i was kidding, and no i do not listen to blink 182. im absolutely fine with teachers smoking marijauna, but are the students actual parents ok with it? and i wouldnt exactly put it on the same level as coffee. nice try though. im still not getting the blink 182 connection by the way.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
oh, then im really sorry.

i like listening to blink 182's old cds once in a while so i thought i'd suggest you to listen to blink 182 too because then we would be the same and we would both feel kind of cool.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

datsnare

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 08:58:56 AM »
oh yeah you got that real cool with buddha on it? you wanna bring that over to my place?

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 09:03:48 AM »
lets just make this the official high as fuck tread

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:56 AM »
oh yeah you got that real cool with buddha on it? you wanna bring that over to my place?

yeah i have that one and i would love to bring it over to your place. lets stay in your house for one whole month, listening to buddha over and over again. on the 31st day we will become buddhas. then we can scare people lol yay.

Burgalveist

• Rep: 11
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 09:11:13 AM »
Caffeine is slightly lower on the toxicity scale than marijuana.

But caffeine is also more addictive, so it evens itself out.

At least if crack and heroin were legal people would be to actually get help for their addictions, and not have to use dirty needles.

S'not like sending someone to jail is going to solve their problems, especially since you'll still be able to get your drug of choice in there anyway.

skatemore,man

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 07:50:39 PM »
woah there vegan fella, i'm not placing judgement on people who use drugs, i'm placing a judgement on fucks who have given up to drugs, step back; i smoke pot, i smoke tobacco on occasion, i drink alcohol, i've snorted coke, dope, eaten acid, whatever, i hold down multiple jobs, pay rent, and go to school, there is a difference. It's pretty easy to get some sort of social service relief, be it disability or something, there's just no regulation regarding where it goes.

Dudes i work in social services, a grunt on the field everyday. If after having walked into a home to pick up a child who has been "scooped up by social services" who is home a visit and seeing shit all over the floor as a minimal interference in walking through the apartment i'm a disgruntled pussy, then fuck so be it. You all need to look deeper than what the surface shows, "civil liberties, prison, drug use/abuse," work with the product of this shit- 5 year old born addicited to oxycontin and crack, a kid who can't put two and two together, what the fuck is that? Maybe if you see this, fuck man, anyone go volunteer in a big brother program, you'll see.... the problem isn't drug use, it's the procreation stemming from drug use. Sure a kid can be brought into DSS custody, but the group homes and foster homes and residential centers are abysmal, tough places to thrive. That's what this whole rant is about. Aesthetics are nice, i don't want to see crackheads roaming the streets, they're disgusting, also products of an environment, its who youth are affected the most by this bullshit. Is it a question of what might be the lesser of two evils? Cracked out under a bridge, robbing people, chancing reproduction, OR fucked up in prison? This country doesnt have adequate "treatment" options, more drugs just don't solve problems... what is there to do?

As far as laws pertaining to controlled drug use go NONE OF IT MATTERS- narcotics fuck people up. Heroin, cocaine, meth, regardless of legality will destroy lives. Hang out with some recovering heroin addicts and tell me that their productivity isn't skewed if only because of the monkey always on their back. Legal crack/heroin dens, with clean equipment, pure dope would be a nice place to kick it, smoke some rock, ride the horse, then drive home! Or purchase the dope, drive it home, put the kids to bed and shooooot it clean baby. 

Of course education is the proactive treatment-but it's not happening right now-hrm, so what is there to do, watch it happen? please...

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 08:03:48 PM »
um word?

Raw!!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
  • ackrite
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 08:55:50 PM »
Take the situation into your own hands. Fucking murder every last one of them.

Joshewuhh

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 10:26:18 PM »
I started to think that those fucks should be locked up, to prevent the birth of unwanted children whose lives will not flourish in the bane of humanity like the spanish fucking inquisition, aesthetic disembowelment, the like. Most of us have probably watched people we love drop out of life due to drugs, it's a terrible sight to see, vibration to feel, but fuck, life is about making or breaking- I deal with some heavy mental shit everyday, i've dealt with dependency, and a will to die, but fuckin right, call me a fascist, some cats don't even deserve to stagnate.

AMEN!

skateboard pillows

• Rep: 6
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:02 PM »
how can you be sure they weren't zombies?

Too Buku

• Rep: -1
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 11:08:25 PM »
Where did those fuckups work?

You should be shot and killed for being a fucking dumbass and actually thinking that crackheads have jobs, we can't risk you possibly spreading your regular ass genes to some other dumbfuck and thus creating an even stupider human being.

Too Buku

• Rep: -1
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »
woah there vegan fella, i'm not placing judgement on people who use drugs, i'm placing a judgement on fucks who have given up to drugs, step back; i smoke pot, i smoke tobacco on occasion, i drink alcohol, i've snorted coke, dope, eaten acid, whatever, i hold down multiple jobs, pay rent, and go to school, there is a difference. It's pretty easy to get some sort of social service relief, be it disability or something, there's just no regulation regarding where it goes.

Dudes i work in social services, a grunt on the field everyday. If after having walked into a home to pick up a child who has been "scooped up by social services" who is home a visit and seeing shit all over the floor as a minimal interference in walking through the apartment i'm a disgruntled pussy, then fuck so be it. You all need to look deeper than what the surface shows, "civil liberties, prison, drug use/abuse," work with the product of this shit- 5 year old born addicited to oxycontin and crack, a kid who can't put two and two together, what the fuck is that? Maybe if you see this, fuck man, anyone go volunteer in a big brother program, you'll see.... the problem isn't drug use, it's the procreation stemming from drug use. Sure a kid can be brought into DSS custody, but the group homes and foster homes and residential centers are abysmal, tough places to thrive. That's what this whole rant is about. Aesthetics are nice, i don't want to see crackheads roaming the streets, they're disgusting, also products of an environment, its who youth are affected the most by this bullshit. Is it a question of what might be the lesser of two evils? Cracked out under a bridge, robbing people, chancing reproduction, OR fucked up in prison? This country doesnt have adequate "treatment" options, more drugs just don't solve problems... what is there to do?

As far as laws pertaining to controlled drug use go NONE OF IT MATTERS- narcotics fuck people up. Heroin, cocaine, meth, regardless of legality will destroy lives. Hang out with some recovering heroin addicts and tell me that their productivity isn't skewed if only because of the monkey always on their back. Legal crack/heroin dens, with clean equipment, pure dope would be a nice place to kick it, smoke some rock, ride the horse, then drive home! Or purchase the dope, drive it home, put the kids to bed and shooooot it clean baby. 

Of course education is the proactive treatment-but it's not happening right now-hrm, so what is there to do, watch it happen? please...

You're so all over the place it's kinda scary.

A lot of people don't want to see dirty skaters roaming the streets, by your logic they should all be locked away in a prison where they cause as little harm to society as possible.

I also love how you say "chancing reproduction." Most racists use this same logic to try to overturn laws allowing interracial marriage.

How bout we just pass a law making it mandatory for anyone who uses drugs to be sterilized, so we will no longer have to "chance reproduction." Since you yourself have admitted that you use drugs, I'm sure you'd be the first in line to get your nuts clipped. Or is it somehow ok because you hold down a job? A lot of alcoholics hold down jobs and raise kids, and those kids get it just as bad as kids coming from drug addicted parents. You know, the fact that you use drugs on any level would qualify you as someone who shouldn't raise kids. As a social worker you should know this, and if you don't, you really fucking suck at your job.

Or we could just kill all the children of these druggies. Think about it, you wouldn't have to deal with their horrible plights every day of your life anymore. They wouldn't grow up to follow in their parents footsteps. The state wouldn't have to waste valuable resources on taking care of them. Everybody would win dude.

But in all seriousness, I'd feel much safer if you were behind bars than a crackhead. They're easy to deal with and are pretty harmless for the most part. People like you scare the shit out of me, because you're actually a contributing member of society, work for the government, and are crazier than a fucking basehead.