Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 227534 times)

Spaced Cadet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 113
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2019, 12:44:37 PM »
That girl does not look 21 in the slightest and the text proves that that they weren't just trying to skate. I'm appalled that an affiliate of a youtube channel run by a scientologist Mr. Bean would sink this low.

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2019, 01:04:26 PM »
That girl does not look 21 in the slightest and the text proves that that they weren't just trying to skate. I'm appalled that an affiliate of a youtube channel run by a scientologist Mr. Bean would sink this low.

Probably has a sick Bean Plant

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »
9/11 was a national tragedy

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2019, 02:25:47 PM »
How the fuck do people like this? How do you look at that post and go "Wow, this looks super cool, I must check it out! Remive is what skateboarding is even these days!"?

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That Nigel Jones dude has hands down the most annoying voice I've ever heard in my life.
[close]
I have two nieces and nephews I watched a handful of videos as they asked me about these guys..... Oh have you heard of this?  I couldn't stand this shit told em to watch Ben Degros  if they wanted to watch a skate youtube channel.
[close]

Ben Degros would get worked in a game of skate vs Kyro

Whatever dust you are smoking you are wrong.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 04:10:07 PM by DarthDingusMaximus »

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2019, 04:10:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My inclination is that this creeper dude probably went in with knowledge she was underage. I don't know much about snap chat tho so he'll probably get away with it since there won't be evidence.
[close]

Meeting someone through Snapchat is sketchy. In fact meeting anyone through the Internet always turns out to go wrong. Bad look, I'll say that.

Go to a bar and meet a woman you know is at least 21, plus at 26 aren't you into older women? I'm coming to my senses now that he confirmed he did do something.

Before I was wrong when I thought the whole thing was a sham completely, but that's what zero evidence will do, create doubt.
[close]

That’s what I thought too. The idea of a 26 year old  trying date a girl who’s 20 is still really weird, and kind of confirms to me he knew she was younger than that.
It doesn’t matter if it’s “legal”, a 26 year old who thinks its normal to date a 20 year old is clearly not all there mentally.
Ahh you have lived a pathetic life if you weren’t piping 20 year olds at 26.. 23-27 is the best age of your life to get that sweet young juice all over yeah balls. Girls at 20 want a guy with his own car and own place, not some 20 year old in college.  The skatepark I frequent is right by a college and I’ve fucked probably 20+ college girls the past 3 years most of whom had boyfriends back home. I’m 28 by the way.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2019, 04:16:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My inclination is that this creeper dude probably went in with knowledge she was underage. I don't know much about snap chat tho so he'll probably get away with it since there won't be evidence.
[close]

Meeting someone through Snapchat is sketchy. In fact meeting anyone through the Internet always turns out to go wrong. Bad look, I'll say that.

Go to a bar and meet a woman you know is at least 21, plus at 26 aren't you into older women? I'm coming to my senses now that he confirmed he did do something.

Before I was wrong when I thought the whole thing was a sham completely, but that's what zero evidence will do, create doubt.
[close]

That’s what I thought too. The idea of a 26 year old  trying date a girl who’s 20 is still really weird, and kind of confirms to me he knew she was younger than that.
It doesn’t matter if it’s “legal”, a 26 year old who thinks its normal to date a 20 year old is clearly not all there mentally.
[close]
Ahh you have lived a pathetic life if you weren’t piping 20 year olds at 26.. 23-27 is the best age of your life to get that sweet young juice all over yeah balls. Girls at 20 want a guy with his own car and own place, not some 20 year old in college.  The skatepark I frequent is right by a college and I’ve fucked probably 20+ college girls the past 3 years most of whom had boyfriends back home. I’m 28 by the way.

#livelaughlove

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2019, 04:28:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That Nigel Jones dude has hands down the most annoying voice I've ever heard in my life.
[close]
I have two nieces and nephews I watched a handful of videos as they asked me about these guys..... Oh have you heard of this?  I couldn't stand this shit told em to watch Ben Degros  if they wanted to watch a skate youtube channel.
[close]

[close]

I would actually prolly go with kyro. I honestly know nothing about him kyro personally or have watched any of his revive videos, but I did see his two parts before this shit when he was in the bay(he might still be but I don’t follow him) and he was at least at Chris Roberts level. Now Chris Roberts taught me that to be that good of a technical skater u don’t need much of a skate IQ, but most technical skaters have much much higher skate IQs at that level compared to anyone else I’ve ever met skating. This leads me to believe he has way more flatground tricks aka Rodney/Darwin.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2019, 04:37:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

#livelaughlove
Awesome hashtag Karen, go home you are drunk and NO you cannot speak to the manager.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1343
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2019, 08:10:28 PM »
fang!
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2019, 09:01:29 PM »
[4:48]

I know the Braille guys are a little fishy. I know they're probably a little too good to be true, and this kinda - seems to kinda like, you know, go along with it. And you know - there's some other things that I got some intel on them for. So I don't know. We'll see if I end up posting videos on that.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2019, 09:08:59 PM »
I’m not sure if there are many things that would make me happier than Chadd Sinclair bringing down the Braille empire

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2019, 10:13:14 PM »
He should share that intel if he’s got it. Fuck these guys
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2019, 01:53:21 AM »
Haha look like he's calling them out on some more serious stuff... Too goo dto be true. if this ends up being true game over Braille because that will spread like wildfire.

And no way in hell that girl looks 21 and and even if she did she would have to be hella mature to be 'convincing' right? But I know, a horny dude doesn't care...

and didn't he live with his girlfriend?

Superbad look, whatever happend...

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2019, 04:48:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I would actually prolly go with kyro. I honestly know nothing about him kyro personally or have watched any of his revive videos, but I did see his two parts before this shit when he was in the bay(he might still be but I don’t follow him) and he was at least at Chris Roberts level. Now Chris Roberts taught me that to be that good of a technical skater u don’t need much of a skate IQ, but most technical skaters have much much higher skate IQs at that level compared to anyone else I’ve ever met skating. This leads me to believe he has way more flatground tricks aka Rodney/Darwin.

What is your regular IQ?
And what is your skate IQ?
What is your pedo IQ?
What is your hypebeast IQ?
What is your political IQ?
What is your high school gpa?
Please answer by noon to receive full credit
What is your credit score?

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2019, 05:42:37 AM »
First of all, Darwin didn’t skate, he was too busy chasing birds. Secondly, if Aaron Kyro is Chris Roberts level, then link me the clip of him switch flipping up the stage. Bonus if he switch flip switch manuals it.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2019, 05:52:10 AM »
If Chadd takes down Braille, I'll buy some of his pro model Thunders

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2019, 10:37:10 AM »
"My name is Jason Semmel but my friends call me Fetty Potter"

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #198 on: September 16, 2019, 11:43:51 AM »
If Chadd takes down Braille, I'll buy some of his pro model Thunders

This could be his redemption arc where he gets back on Punisher and lives happily ever after.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #199 on: September 16, 2019, 12:00:51 PM »

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: September 16, 2019, 12:08:59 PM »

Whoa! Weeks! Aight fuck this fool. If this is true, fuck this fool, ain’t no fuckin way u seein a chick for weeks and don’t know her real fuckin age. I don’t have time to watch the ch&&ddD vid rn but really want too.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Rick_Kane

« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2019, 12:10:30 PM »
Why is this lady doing this to her daughter? Why doesn't she call the police and deal with this like an adult?

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2019, 12:10:57 PM »
Holy shit. Is his sleeve Disney Princess themed?!?

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2019, 12:15:23 PM »
Why is this lady doing this to her daughter? Why doesn't she call the police and deal with this like an adult?

Nah, it's better to tell the world your 14 year old daughter is getting banged by some hot topic manager looking douche. It's not like she's going to have any lasting psychological damage when she grows up right?

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2019, 12:19:25 PM »

After seeing this one, I think one would have to be awfully delusional to actually believe his bullshit story that he “didn’t know” she was 14. They got together several times apparently, and she absolutely looks like a child.
The fact that he already lied about the initial instance being the “first time” they met up should raise a heap of suspicion to anybody with half a brain. If he actually thought she was 20, why would he feel the need to lie about how much interaction he’s had with her? This is like every episode of Dateline To Catch a Predator
“oh I thought she was 20”
“this was my first time ever doing this”

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:21:24 PM by Pavs323 »

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2019, 12:32:05 PM »
Revive just became the Jimmy Saville of skateboarding.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2019, 12:34:17 PM »
If I were her daughter I'd be embarrassed as fuck at how her mom is handling this. I understand when something like this happens you want to put the other party on blast to ensure that others know just how sketchy they are, but when your own daughter is involved you can at least try a bit harder to secure her anonymity, instead of, you know, posting pictures of her on your Instagram story for anyone and everyone to see. Having your reputation branded as "that one girl who was involved in that one sex scandal" from that early of an age and having to deal with that following you forever is pretty fucked. But I guess her mom doesn't care about ruining her daughter's reputation and putting her on blast. Middle school/high school kids can be cruel a fuck too, her mom isn't thinking of the bullying and harassment that will most likely ensue for her daughter.

Didn't Ferry make a post about how he had just met this girl and that the day he got the cops called on him by her parents when he was dropping her off was their first time meeting? Yeah, let's see him talk himself outta this one. I wonder what his army of supporters are going to say or what excuse they're going to make up for him to defend him now.

There are truly no winners in this, everyone looks bad.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #207 on: September 16, 2019, 12:36:39 PM »

This seriously is the strangest thing of all. The fuck does a guy have Mulan on top of his hand for.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #208 on: September 16, 2019, 12:41:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This seriously is the strangest thing of all. The fuck does a guy have Mulan on top of his hand for.

Just imagine being put in gen pop with a sleeve of Disney princess's and painted nails.

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2019, 12:42:44 PM »
If I were her daughter I'd be embarrassed as fuck at how her mom is handling this. I understand when something like this happens you want to put the other party on blast to ensure that others know just how sketchy they are, but when your own daughter is involved you can at least try a bit harder to secure her anonymity, instead of, you know, posting pictures of her on your Instagram story for anyone and everyone to see. Having your reputation branded as "that one girl who was involved in that one sex scandal" from that early of an age and having to deal with that following you forever is pretty fucked. But I guess her mom doesn't care about ruining her daughter's reputation and putting her on blast. Middle school/high school kids can be cruel a fuck too, her mom isn't thinking of the bullying and harassment that will most likely ensue for her daughter.

Didn't Ferry make a post about how he had just met this girl and that the day he got the cops called on him by her parents when he was dropping her off was their first time meeting? Yeah, let's see him talk himself outta this one. I wonder what his army of supporters are going to say or what excuse they're going to make up for him to defend him now.

There are truly no winners in this, everyone looks bad.

That’s the most incriminating part imo. The fact he already lied about his level of interaction with her kind of tells you all you need to know.

But I also agree that the mom isn’t doing any favors to the kid either. I don’t know what I’d do if I had a child in this scenario and I don’t want to put myself in the family’s shoes, but I’d like to think I wouldn’t let my mission of destroying the guy overtake the mental well-being of my child. I totally get why she wants to destroy this guy and rightfully so, but she could be doing it more tactfully.
I think the mom is going to look back on this and realize she didn’t handle it that great with respect to her daughter.