Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 227766 times)

Cool Ceith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #1050 on: October 18, 2019, 05:06:37 PM »
Expand Quote

Peddy Fapper anthem right here

Shout out to Zulu nation
[close]

What a bizarre song.
Just don't bring my boy Gary Glitter into this mess. He has enough problems as it is.

Copthorne14

• Rep: -24
« Reply #1051 on: October 23, 2019, 12:27:42 AM »
http://youtu.be/C5T6UH77caQ?t=71

Gary bringing the spice on the latest skateline.

How will Fetty "buy my griptape while I commit statutory rape" Potter ever recover.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1052 on: October 23, 2019, 04:05:28 PM »

Gh0stie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1053 on: October 23, 2019, 04:25:18 PM »

Did you catch the one yesterday? It looks like he’s tattooed his eye whites.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #1054 on: October 23, 2019, 04:38:18 PM »

"I love Halloween time. You don't even gotta go out, kids just come right up to your door!"
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1055 on: October 23, 2019, 04:39:00 PM »
Hey I'm pretty over this poser ass black and death metal shit. Sorta unrelated but that recent bathroom mirror selfie made me put it out there. You don't get to look scary if you don't actually listen to scary.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #1056 on: October 23, 2019, 05:11:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Peddy Fapper anthem right here

Shout out to Zulu nation
[close]

What a bizarre song.
[close]
Just don't bring my boy Gary Glitter into this mess. He has enough problems as it is.
celebrating a goal at hockey games has lost its magic since Gary Glitter was banned from the tank.

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1057 on: October 23, 2019, 06:04:56 PM »
Dude stop bumping this thread with pointless "updates," if I wanted to see the guy's stories I would follow him on Instagram. Really grasping at straws here, posting old content and selfies, come back when he gets arrested or something actually happens.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #1058 on: October 24, 2019, 03:59:24 AM »

Haha what a fucking kook. Tokyo Joker lookin ass.

euro tm

« Reply #1059 on: October 24, 2019, 04:07:42 AM »
Dude stop bumping this thread with pointless "updates," if I wanted to see the guy's stories I would follow him on Instagram. Really grasping at straws here, posting old content and selfies, come back when he gets arrested or something actually happens.

keeping this thread going is hope that a statutory rapist will get what he deserves. sucks that shit is stagnit at the moment but when the time comes, all the proof is here.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #1060 on: October 24, 2019, 06:49:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

"I love Halloween time. You don't even gotta go out, kids just come right up to your door!"

Hahaaaa! Shit that one was brilliant.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #1061 on: October 24, 2019, 06:50:39 AM »
Hey I'm pretty over this poser ass black and death metal shit. Sorta unrelated but that recent bathroom mirror selfie made me put it out there. You don't get to look scary if you don't actually listen to scary.

I'll bet you that coward don't even smoke crack.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1062 on: October 25, 2019, 04:28:34 PM »
That dude is skating back at the Braille warehouse or whatever. Seems as if they fired him, but he’s still allowed to skate there. That’s pretty wild.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1063 on: October 31, 2019, 10:30:49 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/ventcity/10-how-to-skate-while-also-being-terrified-of-eating-shit

[54:45]

Alex White: I don't know if it's a pyre, but my kids have started watching online YouTuber skateboarders.

Ted Schmitz: Oh yeah?

Kristin Ebeling: Oh shit!

Alex: Revive and Braille like now are playing all the time in my house. And they are getting an idea of what skateboarding is from these super wholesome dudes. Well Braille guy - I don't know about this. But the Revive guy seems super wholesome and he's always bringing his son along.

Ted: I was gonna say - Revive. Not Braille.

Alex: Yeah, Revive is what my kids are watching.

Kyle Beachy: Well there's some alleged - I mean, can we say that there's some allegations?

Kristin: It's not alleged. It's for real.

Kyle: Yeah.

Kristin: Yeah, so my pyre actually - my real pyre is for Jason Semmel, aka Fetty Potter. Ok, so the mom says [proceeds to read the September 16, 2019 Instagram post from @toosmallhandsboutique.] And then she shares like multiple screenshots and like conversations between Fetty and the young person and all that stuff. So. Again, 26 year old fool from Braille, Fetty Potter - you're trash. Like, you need help bro.

Kyle: Dark.

Ryan Lay: Yeah. So Braille and Revive are pyred Alex?

Alex: Well I don't know about Revive. I just said my kids are watching it all the time and, like, I don't know these dudes.

Ted: I kind of like John Hill.

Alex: Is that the Revive guy?

Ted: Yeah. He's from South Carolina. He lives in New York. It's not Andy Schrock. He just rides for Revive. He's just one of their pros. He's fun. Andy Schrock is kinda just dorky. He's fine, I think, from what I know. I've only seen a couple videos.

Alex: Yeah I'm just like literally asking what you guys think cus I'm letting my kids watch it.

Kristin: I mean, I think the general concept of - cus like in order to get into skateboarding, right, there's so many barriers to entry. Like, people can make fun of you at the skatepark or the bros at the skate shop can be like unwelcoming. So I think Braille and like Revive have found this niche of like reaching young people through YouTube, which is like very comfortable. You know, it's individual. Like, you don't - you know, it's good for kids that are shy or whatever. And so I think it's like kinda cool in that regard. I definitely don't think it's cool if it's how abusers are meeting underage people. But -

Alex: That's my train of thought.

Kristin: But, yeah. Like, skateboarding - this is what you get when you're, you know, fucking unwelcoming and not inclusive - is that, you know, kooks like this are strangleholding, you know, the market in a way. But, I mean, it's accessibility to skateboarding, which I think is cool.

cuckflip

« Reply #1064 on: October 31, 2019, 11:06:11 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/ventcity/10-how-to-skate-while-also-being-terrified-of-eating-shit

[54:45]

Expand Quote
Alex White: I don't know if it's a pyre, but my kids have started watching online YouTuber skateboarders.

Ted Schmitz: Oh yeah?

Kristin Ebeling: Oh shit!

Alex: Revive and Braille like now are playing all the time in my house. And they are getting an idea of what skateboarding is from these super wholesome dudes. Well Braille guy - I don't know about this. But the Revive guy seems super wholesome and he's always bringing his son along.

Ted: I was gonna say - Revive. Not Braille.

Alex: Yeah, Revive is what my kids are watching.

Kyle Beachy: Well there's some alleged - I mean, can we say that there's some allegations?

Kristin: It's not alleged. It's for real.

Kyle: Yeah.

Kristin: Yeah, so my pyre actually - my real pyre is for Jason Semmel, aka Fetty Potter. Ok, so the mom says [proceeds to read the September 16, 2019 Instagram post from @toosmallhandsboutique.] And then she shares like multiple screenshots and like conversations between Fetty and the young person and all that stuff. So. Again, 26 year old fool from Braille, Fetty Potter - you're trash. Like, you need help bro.

Kyle: Dark.

Ryan Lay: Yeah. So Braille and Revive are pyred Alex?

Alex: Well I don't know about Revive. I just said my kids are watching it all the time and, like, I don't know these dudes.

Ted: I kind of like John Hill.

Alex: Is that the Revive guy?

Ted: Yeah. He's from South Carolina. He lives in New York. It's not Andy Schrock. He just rides for Revive. He's just one of their pros. He's fun. Andy Schrock is kinda just dorky. He's fine, I think, from what I know. I've only seen a couple videos.

Alex: Yeah I'm just like literally asking what you guys think cus I'm letting my kids watch it.

Kristin: I mean, I think the general concept of - cus like in order to get into skateboarding, right, there's so many barriers to entry. Like, people can make fun of you at the skatepark or the bros at the skate shop can be like unwelcoming. So I think Braille and like Revive have found this niche of like reaching young people through YouTube, which is like very comfortable. You know, it's individual. Like, you don't - you know, it's good for kids that are shy or whatever. And so I think it's like kinda cool in that regard. I definitely don't think it's cool if it's how abusers are meeting underage people. But -

Alex: That's my train of thought.

Kristin: But, yeah. Like, skateboarding - this is what you get when you're, you know, fucking unwelcoming and not inclusive - is that, you know, kooks like this are strangleholding, you know, the market in a way. But, I mean, it's accessibility to skateboarding, which I think is cool.
[close]
I get not wanting to push your views on skating, but can you be on a skate related podcast if your asking about letting your kids watch those weirdos on YouTube?? Let them watch baker 3 or something it builds character lol

* I want to note I’m not sure who this woman is nor have I listened to any vent city*

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1065 on: November 01, 2019, 04:29:07 AM »
with all the cancel culture these days, you'd think braile would be cancelled in September.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #1066 on: November 01, 2019, 05:15:35 AM »
That dude is skating back at the Braille warehouse or whatever. Seems as if they fired him, but he’s still allowed to skate there. That’s pretty wild.

Saw that too. Bunch of fucking kooks...

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #1067 on: November 01, 2019, 06:07:13 AM »
with all the cancel culture these days, you'd think braile would be cancelled in September.
obama put the kibosh on the cancel.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1068 on: November 01, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »

I mean...99% of their viewers are dumb fuck kids, teens and dorks. I doubt any of their parents know they're watching/praising a rapist and child predator. They just think "he/she's just watching them skateboarding hooligans again".
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #1069 on: November 01, 2019, 12:13:40 PM »

13 year old girl skating the braille chomo house.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #1070 on: November 01, 2019, 02:27:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Saw that too. Bunch of fucking kooks...

He on chomo broflow?

Woos

• Rep: 7
« Reply #1071 on: November 01, 2019, 10:18:59 PM »

Wtf is Black Metal about him?  He wears shitty deathcore band tees like Chelsea Grin.  I've never seen him wearing a Burzum or Xasthur shirt.

I know what you mean, so many kids rocking Burzum and Darkthrone shirts now because they saw Bones wearing one.  Bones is cool though and I have shirts from both of those bands.  It just sucks when kids know nothing about the bands they pretend to like.

The worst is seeing basic bitches in Slayer shirts though.  There are a few pro skaters who DEFINITELY don't listen to Slayer yet wear them too... you know who I'm talking about.

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #1072 on: November 01, 2019, 11:35:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wtf is Black Metal about him?  He wears shitty deathcore band tees like Chelsea Grin.  I've never seen him wearing a Burzum or Xasthur shirt.

I know what you mean, so many kids rocking Burzum and Darkthrone shirts now because they saw Bones wearing one.  Bones is cool though and I have shirts from both of those bands.  It just sucks when kids know nothing about the bands they pretend to like.

The worst is seeing basic bitches in Slayer shirts though.  There are a few pro skaters who DEFINITELY don't listen to Slayer yet wear them too... you know who I'm talking about.

Of all the things to hate on this dude for, I think his insincere metal fandom gets slightly overshadowed by some other things, you know? 

Surf-goth

« Reply #1073 on: November 04, 2019, 08:51:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Went to a xasthur show a couple years back and there was like 14 other people in the crowd. That kinda bummed me out.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

notjimstolz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #1074 on: November 04, 2019, 08:57:18 AM »
I think Fetty is the way he is because he was actually heavily involved in the Inland Empire jenkem scene as a child. He doesn't even check the site. Ol buddy is actually on that fermented dooky liqueur life 

Yep I'm elevating the level of discourse on this skateboard message board board most definitely

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #1075 on: November 04, 2019, 08:58:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Of all the things to hate on this dude for, I think his insincere metal fandom gets slightly overshadowed by some other things, you know?

in that bathroom selfie he's wearing a mask from the tokyo ghoul anime...

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1076 on: November 10, 2019, 01:23:03 PM »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 05:28:56 PM by links, pics, and quotes »

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1077 on: November 10, 2019, 07:09:08 PM »
So Fetty Potter was doing a live stream and was running his mouth about Chadd Sinclair.
So decided to go on and confront him and ended up with him blocking me and stating he wants to come to Canada to say hello,
we all know he was implying that he wants to fight Chadd.
Fetty also said a bunch of other stuff on his live chat but sadly deleted it.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1078 on: November 10, 2019, 07:53:07 PM »

left knee cap

• Rep: 117
  • $$$$