Author Topic: trends in skateboarding you ARE tired off  (Read 94159 times)

Donkey Lips

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 985
Re: trends in skateboarding you ARE tired off
« Reply #270 on: August 18, 2011, 05:19:45 AM »
That pencil-dive tre is hilarious.

larry.

• Rep: -5
« Reply #271 on: August 18, 2011, 08:56:07 AM »
dyrdeks been on alien since the beginning, he wasn't added as a way to draw in the younger crowds.

fuck you, bledsoe's sick and mikeys tight too. theres this cool thing called diversity, having all these guys you seem to dislike on alien add some other dimensions to the team and make it more interesting.
I dont hate them, I hate them on alien workshop.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #272 on: August 18, 2011, 10:05:13 AM »
That second tre is the worst/best thing I've ever seen, looks like he's sleeping

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #273 on: August 18, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »
Expand Quote

Only thing I'm over is being the only one without headphones. Have you ever felt alone in a crowded room?
[close]

No shit. Headphone skating is kinda rude.  Not to mention if you're at the skatepark, you're not listening to what's going on around you if you have headphones on.

Which is amazing when the local park is full of hoodrats blabbering on about where to get "da w33d ta smokez". If I'm skating a skatepark with pretty much noone I know or want to get to know I always have headphones in. Just gets you stoked when everything around you is pretty much kooky shit.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #274 on: August 18, 2011, 03:05:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Only thing I'm over is being the only one without headphones. Have you ever felt alone in a crowded room?
[close]

No shit. Headphone skating is kinda rude.  Not to mention if you're at the skatepark, you're not listening to what's going on around you if you have headphones on.
[close]

Which is amazing when the local park is full of hoodrats blabbering on about where to get "da w33d ta smokez". If I'm skating a skatepark with pretty much noone I know or want to get to know I always have headphones in. Just gets you stoked when everything around you is pretty much kooky shit.

We'll give you a hall pass buddy
p-shuvs and v-flips

ding_dong

« Reply #275 on: August 18, 2011, 07:20:26 PM »
too many skaters smoking cigs. nothing wrong with puffing weed but fuck I hate seeing groups of skaters sitting down for a cig.

• Rep: -2
« Reply #276 on: August 18, 2011, 08:20:50 PM »
mikey taylor, rob dyrdeck, tyler bledsoe on alien workshop. They pretty much fucked up the company because it should be known for dill and ave and not those "mainstream" dudes.

Agreed, if those three left the workshop it would take that company to another level.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #277 on: August 18, 2011, 08:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote
mikey taylor, rob dyrdeck, tyler bledsoe on alien workshop. They pretty much fucked up the company because it should be known for dill and ave and not those "mainstream" dudes.
[close]

Agreed, if those three left the workshop it would take that company to another level.
Why hate Bledsoe?

sufodiv

« Reply #278 on: August 18, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »
hood kids that have nothing better to do so they go to the skate park to smoke weed and be loud and obnoxious

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -281
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2011, 03:38:27 AM »
hood kids that have nothing better to do so they go to the skate park to smoke weed and be loud and obnoxious

This.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #280 on: August 19, 2011, 04:14:22 AM »
ego's who think they own every park/spot

skateordie

• Rep: -40
« Reply #281 on: August 19, 2011, 07:03:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Why hate Bledsoe?

i don't get it either... taylor's a herb, dyrdek is corny, but bledsoe seems like a west coast westgate (hermit dude that comes out, kills it, then goes back to the woods). i dig him.

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #282 on: August 19, 2011, 07:17:20 AM »
Joey Brezinski
You loves you? Megatron.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #283 on: August 19, 2011, 07:18:20 AM »
Joey Brezinski

so brezinski is a trend now?

DEMODANNY

• Rep: -14
« Reply #284 on: August 19, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »
Peoples inability to spell, especially in thread titles.
tool

larry.

« Reply #285 on: August 19, 2011, 10:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Why hate Bledsoe?
[close]

i don't get it either... taylor's a herb, dyrdek is corny, but bledsoe seems like a west coast westgate (hermit dude that comes out, kills it, then goes back to the woods). i dig him.
Yeah dude youre right. I didnt really know too much about him, I kind of just assumed he was one of the guys that skates l.a. all day. I looked up his footage and he actually is pretty sick

• Rep: -2
« Reply #286 on: August 19, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »
He's good and all, but I don't really think he fits in with the current squad and it doesn't help that I forget that he's even on the team.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #287 on: August 19, 2011, 12:17:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This.
Skateparks are the new playgrounds.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #288 on: August 19, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Why hate Bledsoe?
[close]

[close]
Yeah dude youre right. I didnt really know too much about him, I kind of just assumed he was one of the guys that skates l.a. all day. I looked up his footage and he actually is pretty sick

So, okay, wait.  You hated him and wished him off Workshop without ever having seen him skate, or knowing anything about him?  You are what is wrong with skateboarding and humans in general.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

larry.

« Reply #289 on: August 19, 2011, 08:49:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Why hate Bledsoe?
[close]

[close]
[close]

So, okay, wait.  You hated him and wished him off Workshop without ever having seen him skate, or knowing anything about him?  You are what is wrong with skateboarding and humans in general.
haha youre too serious! I just saw some footage of him from tour videos and I assumed he was a ledge dancer like torey pudwill, then I realized he was actually a "skater" skater

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #290 on: August 19, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Why hate Bledsoe?
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
haha youre too serious! I just saw some footage of him from tour videos and I assumed he was a ledge dancer like torey pudwill, then I realized he was actually a "skater" skater
what the fuck is a "skater" skater? Like some meta-combo of a fake skater and a real skater?
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2011, 10:43:51 PM »
Skateparks are the new playgrounds.
Now that is a trend I am definitely tired of.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #292 on: August 19, 2011, 10:52:30 PM »
I also noticed maybe since around baker 3 (im sure some 90's dude is could prove me wrong) its not "real street skating" unless they have some clips of impoverished black people rambling on camera. Is that shit supposed to be funny or something?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2011, 11:10:56 PM »
Dudes who refuse to move their arms when they skate and kids who can do every flatground trick but can't 50-50 a ledge. Games of SKATE = the new freestyle.

PS. How the fuck can people hate on hip hop in video parts? I could list 10 fucking awesome parts right now that are set to hip hop. Seriously, guys, what the fuck?

PPS. Tyler Bledsoe is really boring. Fuck that dude.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Hannity

« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2011, 11:44:27 PM »
I also noticed maybe since around baker 3 (im sure some 90's dude is could prove me wrong) its not "real street skating" unless they have some clips of impoverished black people rambling on camera. Is that shit supposed to be funny or something?
i will agree with you there, and if they're not black, they're at least high or drunk.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2011, 01:32:16 AM »
PS. How the fuck can people hate on hip hop in video parts? I could list 10 fucking awesome parts right now that are set to hip hop. Seriously, guys, what the fuck?

quite easily. with very very few exceptions, i cant stand listening to hip hop.

Reev

• Rep: 4
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2011, 05:11:17 AM »
People trying to fight security guards in videos.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

quite easily. with very very few exceptions, i cant stand listening to hip hop.
Suit yourself. I feel that editing a video part to hip hop adds a certain energy to it, but it's pretty hit or miss.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »
When I think of hip hop in a video part, I think Josh Kalis in the DC video. And that is a fucking awesome part.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2011, 12:33:53 PM »
People trying to fight security guards in videos.

Yeah that shit is just embarrassing.