Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 183085 times)

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
The alwaysbekind IG has been posting a lot of IG stories about him today.  Apparently he was:

- kicked off Chocolate immediately (no contract)
- was going to get his Lakai contract bought out, but then they decided to tell him to kick rocks instead
- Garshell is mad at him (though that seems rich considering the company he keeps)
- tons of skaters have been hitting him up to tell him what a piece of shit he is
- thrasher has blacklisted him
- currently works as a janitor in SF
- may fit the broad definition of a psychopath
link?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
Expand Quote
The alwaysbekind IG has been posting a lot of IG stories about him today.  Apparently he was:

- was going to get his Lakai contract bought out, but then they decided to tell him to kick rocks instead
- Garshell is mad at him (though that seems rich considering the company he keeps)
- tons of skaters have been hitting him up to tell him what a piece of shit he is
[close]
link?

@_alwaysbekind_ on IG.  I don’t know how to share stories

duniwayRobber

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -140
  • ?

Seems a little harsh to paint janitors with the same brush as psychopaths (but right-in-line with what I feel has become this thread's true intention - a circle-jerk of social-superiority using a low-set bar).

Since it's you though, Applebum, I don't imagine you meant to slight janitors, but offer my shitty opinion since you've been correcting other's placement of words.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote

[close]

Seems a little harsh to paint janitors with the same brush as psychopaths (but right-in-line with what I feel has become this thread's true intention - a circle-jerk of social-superiority using a low-set bar).

Since it's you though, Applebum, I don't imagine you meant to slight janitors, but offer my shitty opinion since you've been correcting other's placement of words.

Oh definitely not slighting janitors - just bullet points of the different stories posted on that account.   He happens to be a janitor now that all the companies dropped him.   And then that account also pointed out that he exhibits many behaviors in how he treated women that is textbook psychopath stuff.   Apologies for any confusion or disrespect by that (and thank you for the benefit of the doubt! I def agree I’ve been a bit of a scold lately.  Sorry to any of the legit Pals that have had to endure that)

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246

You would think any sponsorship contract has some sort of moral standards clause. Yonnie has probably done more damage to crailtap's reputation than sales when people liked him. Plus, while Crailtap isn't like going to battle with Nike or Adidas, I doubt Yonnie has the finances for a prolonged legal battle.

Blueabyssofthisss

HeapsCool

• Rep: -175
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote

[close]

What do you mean by this? Social-superiority because I don't rape?

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

As we speak... obviously Craig doing craig

Hard to believe but ok... Immediately meaning after the amount of women hit double digits? Cause they were living it up on this trip as it was all happening.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

Hard to believe but ok... Immediately meaning after the amount of women hit double digits? Cause they were living it up on this trip as it was all happening.

Yeah, they continued to post him after this 'broke'. I find it hard to believe that 'tons' of pro skaters have been hitting him up and insulting him too.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:04:41 AM by HORSES »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah, they continued to post him after this 'broke'. I find it hard to believe that 'tons' of pro skaters have been hitting him and insulting him too.

Look at @_alwaysbekind_ ‘s stories for the first hand accounts.   

By immediately kicked off, there was no contract to honor as compared to lakai, so once it became an issue for them to address, they addressed it. 

I was just summarizing the IG stories.  I in no way am a source or endorsing information from the screenshot messages.   Just recounting it

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah, they continued to post him after this 'broke'. I find it hard to believe that 'tons' of pro skaters have been hitting him and insulting him too.
[close]

Look at @_alwaysbekind_ ‘s stories for the first hand accounts.   

By immediately kicked off, there was no contract to honor as compared to lakai, so once it became an issue for them to address, they addressed it. 

I was just summarizing the IG stories.  I in no way am a source or endorsing information from the screenshot messages.   Just recounting it

Na don't worry I don't think you are, I checked out that account for the first time in a while though. Not sure if this has been shared already but damn, if Crail feel so strongly about this stuff maybe they should've put out some kind of yano pulbic, blanket statement so their employees also know which side of history they are choosing to be on this week... eishhh

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah, they continued to post him after this 'broke'. I find it hard to believe that 'tons' of pro skaters have been hitting him up and insulting him too.
't
i know that people on that trip with him were very upset and he didn't last very long after this news broke
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

gumsole

• Rep: 22
Curious as to which TM was hit up.

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -138
WHO IS THIS SHMUCK
big texas cummer

inkandimages

• Rep: 131

Steve from Lakai

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]

Steve from Lakai

Guessing that’s be @wsteves Steven Smith.  Never heard of him but I have a strong opinion of him now

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Steve from Lakai
[close]

Guessing that’s be @wsteves Steven Smith.  Never heard of him but I have a strong opinion of him now
Damn they fired Daniel Wheatley but then hired that guy.

inkandimages

• Rep: 131

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Gnars cuz using the Tinder profile pic has a utility and is also a sick burn
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

This whole thread is dedicated to the sick burn.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
  • daddy bought you a pony
Expand Quote
[close]

yonnies theme

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
't
i know that people on that trip with him were very upset and he didn't last very long after this news broke
that’s odd bc everyone at craig seems fucking stoked on kenny still. kinda find that one hard to believe

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yonnies theme

2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
't
[close]
that’s odd bc everyone at craig seems fucking stoked on kenny still. kinda find that one hard to believe

For lack of a better word, the “receipts” are pretty irrefutable in Yonnie’s case.   Everyone but Slap has probably already forgotten the Kenny thing, though I can hope it’s why he’s not been wearing Cons recently

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
Expand Quote

[close]

Literally just stated a fact but way to try to paint yourself above everyone that doesn't like abusers or sex offenders

Lisa96

What's Johan up to these days?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 669
  • Free Max B
who gives a shit. hopefully he ends up working in a Jupiter Florida Publix restocking produce

free max b

FREE MAX B

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
who gives a shit. hopefully he ends up working in a Jupiter Florida Publix restocking produce

free max b
thats an oddly specific punishment.

Rocko

• Rep: 39
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

I visited Florida for the first time like a month ago and went to Publix to get some stuff, I don’t remember what I ate that day but man was I gassy as hell. Like a gentleman, I waited for the coast to be clear to let out a fart, and walked away. Some dude started restocking produce where I dropped my bomb like 10 seconds after I farted. He looked around and I was the only person nearby, and he gave me the dirtiest look. Long story short, sorry to the guy who had to smell my fart, I wish it were Yonnie johan, or both who cares, who had to suffer instead of you
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 10:21:57 AM by Rocko »

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

I think thats where johan is from orginally.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.