Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 41847 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2009, 08:20:58 PM »
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #421 on: June 03, 2009, 08:53:33 PM »
Dental Plan

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #422 on: June 03, 2009, 09:22:51 PM »
Lisa needs braces.  :-X ->  ;D

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #423 on: June 03, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

BriDen

« Reply #424 on: June 03, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »
Dental plan

sal23

« Reply #425 on: June 03, 2009, 09:31:23 PM »
lisa needs braces

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #426 on: June 03, 2009, 09:32:01 PM »

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -368
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #427 on: June 03, 2009, 09:46:32 PM »
dental plan
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #428 on: June 03, 2009, 10:14:35 PM »
Lisa Needs Braces

BriDen

« Reply #429 on: June 03, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #430 on: June 03, 2009, 10:28:46 PM »
Dental Plan

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #431 on: June 04, 2009, 12:13:30 AM »
lisa needs braces
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

WWD4D?

« Reply #432 on: June 04, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »
Mono... DOH!

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #433 on: June 04, 2009, 06:21:51 AM »
I came here hoping to see this thread getting the Simpsons treatment.

I was not dissappointed
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #434 on: June 04, 2009, 07:33:12 AM »
eeeeexcellent.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: June 04, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »
Lisa needs braces.

(Whoever first invented this treatment is a goddamn genius)

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
« Reply #436 on: June 11, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »
shirts:....are coming...slap forum design.....with.. yes..a formula.. in them...."iron shirt" shaolin secret formula

SHEFFEY IS SKATING AGAIN AND ON PARADOX
LIZARD IS OFF and on Shake Junt

lisa needs braces?  post a pic of her teeth....

whoever can name the person who invented the Fluorescent Bulb..get's a special empowered piece of Quartz...pm with answer

FigsyLeBon

• Rep: -10
« Reply #437 on: June 11, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »
Yeah man what's the deal? I would've thought someone who's felt the power of paradox would be down for life?  ???
Quote from: My penis is on my forehead
damn fam.... yall dont want it with Kalis

« Reply #438 on: June 11, 2009, 11:06:15 PM »
ok, here's the deal... i met Lizard about 2 years ago at a contest and gave him the rundown and a circuit (hologram) on a plastic card.

When we got him on, he said, "Hey ari, look..and pulled out the circuit card i had given him 2 years previously. He stated," I never skate without it. i'm superstitious as hell". So, basically for the past 2 years, Lizard has been using the  "magic" every time he skates. Before the Wallenberg contest, after finding out that riding for Deathwish includes riding for Shake Junt.  He's like, "i could just spray paint shake junt over Paradox". But, its cool, Deathwish is his board sponsor and those guys are his homies..sooo  what can you do. I gave Lizard a special formula I made just for him in a special green ocean jasper stone. It is very powerful and he skated with it that day.  I also approached Ellington to let him know I was in no way attempting to take any of his riders and that Lizard had stated, in front of many people, that he did not have a grip sponsor. Ellington said, " When i read it in Transworld, it kinda came as a surprise." He seemed genuinely hurt by it. I kinda was nervous, so i probably spoke too much (yeah me --talk too much...hahhaa) but told him that we could make grip for him and that was that. My first lesson in skate politics. But as a wise man once told me, riders don't make your brand.

But, good news THE MAN, THE MYTH, SKATEBOARDING'S ORIGINAL STREET BAD BOY, MR. SEAN SHEFFEY IS NOW ON PARADOX GRIP and has a new lease on life, is clocking footy and  is livin clean and sober....What? Is team paradox doin Fuel TV's Daily Habit? Who will be there? What will Pat Parnell think about "The Magic Griptape"? Stay tuned....

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #439 on: June 12, 2009, 02:51:52 AM »
heart me because im a hater, fuck you ari.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2009, 04:46:32 AM »
you kids are still playing with this hologram shit? 

FigsyLeBon

• Rep: -10
« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2009, 04:56:41 AM »
ok, here's the deal... i met Lizard about 2 years ago at a contest and gave him the rundown and a circuit (hologram) on a plastic card.

When we got him on, he said, "Hey ari, look..and pulled out the circuit card i had given him 2 years previously. He stated," I never skate without it. i'm superstitious as hell". So, basically for the past 2 years, Lizard has been using the  "magic" every time he skates. Before the Wallenberg contest, after finding out that riding for Deathwish includes riding for Shake Junt.  He's like, "i could just spray paint shake junt over Paradox". But, its cool, Deathwish is his board sponsor and those guys are his homies..sooo  what can you do. I gave Lizard a special formula I made just for him in a special green ocean jasper stone. It is very powerful and he skated with it that day.  I also approached Ellington to let him know I was in no way attempting to take any of his riders and that Lizard had stated, in front of many people, that he did not have a grip sponsor. Ellington said, " When i read it in Transworld, it kinda came as a surprise." He seemed genuinely hurt by it. I kinda was nervous, so i probably spoke too much (yeah me --talk too much...hahhaa) but told him that we could make grip for him and that was that. My first lesson in skate politics. But as a wise man once told me, riders don't make your brand.

But, good news THE MAN, THE MYTH, SKATEBOARDING'S ORIGINAL STREET BAD BOY, MR. SEAN SHEFFEY IS NOW ON PARADOX GRIP and has a new lease on life, is clocking footy and  is livin clean and sober....What? Is team paradox doin Fuel TV's Daily Habit? Who will be there? What will Pat Parnell think about "The Magic Griptape"? Stay tuned....

I'm glad you were able to reassure Ellington, I'm sure one of the most popular pro's around running the hot new company at the moment, with a team full of his friends was worried the man with the magic grip was gonna lure Lizard King away.

Somehow I find it hard to believe riding for Deathwish "means" riding for shake junt, the baker crew have never operated like that.

Look, you're a kook who for some reason feels the need to type like he's the announcer from that old Batman show, what's with all the question marks?

Anyway, here's your answers:

1. Huh?
2. What the hell is a fuel tv?
3. I don't know, but I'm sure you'll list off the contents page of some skate mag soon enough. I'm guessing every pro ever, living or dead.
4. What does Pat Parnell think about my haircut? He never calls anymore... But seriously, every person you say is "backing" paradox is just another skater I put on my naughty list, naught being the amount of money I'd spend on any product endorsed by any easily tricked hippie fuckwad who believes in magic.
Quote from: My penis is on my forehead
damn fam.... yall dont want it with Kalis

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2009, 05:45:08 AM »
i had a spiderman comic with a hologram on the cover.  i was able to read this one much faster, clearer, and it was harder to knock me over.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: June 12, 2009, 10:13:48 AM »
Expand Quote
ok, here's the deal... i met Lizard about 2 years ago at a contest and gave him the rundown and a circuit (hologram) on a plastic card.  When we got him on, he said, "Hey ari, look..and pulled out the circuit card i had given him 2 years previously. He stated," I never skate without it. i'm superstitious as hell". So, basically for the past 2 years, Lizard has been using the  "magic" every time he skates.

[close]

How many times do you need to repeat this story?  I didn't really need anything answered either.

ari himself admitted that plum said it was just a superstition.  Just like lucky rabbits feet and throwing salt over your shoulder.  I wonder how much _real_ marketing this ari fool could be doing to get his product out, rather than preach on a messageboard full of dudes who obviously don't believe in this shit.

Supra Mayne

• Rep: -2
  • BAR LACE ME SUM SUPRAS, MAYNE
« Reply #444 on: June 12, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »
YO SON DA BEST GRIPTAPE WOULD BE GRIP TAPE THAT DON'T SKUFF UP MUH SHOEZ, YADADA MEAN?
DAS DA KINDA PARADOX I'M TALKIN ABOUT, YA HERD!!!1! I COULD ACTUALLY SK8 W/O RAPPIN MY VOX'S WIF SARAN RAP!!!

« Reply #445 on: June 15, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »
haahha..donkey lips:  your funny

guille:  when do you want to fuck me...my schedule kinda filled up at the moment and i really don't go for males...hetero..sorry to let you down like that..but,

redline: yep...one of our riders..wes kremer...reppin the 'dox

figsby: do you know that lebron james uses powerbalance? so do many other "jocks"  peep the new issue of rolling stone for a powerbalance article
          and by answering your question with an honest answer..i am a kook....wow...
Hate: yes, he still uses the powerbalance..all the time because he believes it helps him
JAKE DUNCOMBE IS NOW ON PARADOX

Tall

• Rep: 7
  • there's my chippy
    • Humble Empire avatar image
« Reply #446 on: June 15, 2009, 11:36:04 AM »
this paradox guy reminds me of religion.

the explanation of all things, without any explanation.

Mark Snappleyard

• Rep: 11
  • Tre flip noseslides!
« Reply #447 on: June 15, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »
Let me get some free griptape, and I won't talk any shit about your magic sandpaper.

magicstickyhand

• Rep: 1
« Reply #448 on: June 15, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »
i think i was,anyways

GG777

• Rep: -1
« Reply #449 on: June 15, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »
I'm a LONG time slap lurker and decided to create an account to get my hands on this griptape.  This past weekend I set up a new anti hero board with the same indy's and spitfires that I've had for the past few months.  I skated the local park for a total of about 5 hours for the weekend, and all I can say is that there is definitely some magic going on.  I immediately noticed as soon as I rode the tranny that the ride was smoother and the board felt super light.  I've ridden nothing but deluxe boards for a really long time, but this one felt the lightest while riding. I honestly felt more balanced even on backside tailslides which I can almost never slide and roll away from. Manuals felt a little more comfortable to me which never happens when I get a new board. My ollies felt way more effortless too.  I probably seem crazy but I am 100% backing this stuff. I even made a random dude at the park try out the board without telling him anything about the grip, and even he noticed a huge difference in how the board felt, and he was riding a deluxe board! I'm going to skate a little more later tonight and focus on those positive thoughts.  All in all, the grit itself felt really good, but my only complaint is that the grip peels off on the sides a little too easily.  Other than that, I'm fully sold.  ;D