Author Topic: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...  (Read 31261 times)

SmarterChild

Re: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...
« Reply #210 on: March 05, 2019, 03:45:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?
[close]

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes.
[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.
[close]

SLAP THREADS AS YOUR OWN CONTENT!  Omg😂 what the fuck do you think is happening?  art?  "Mom I can't be bothered, I'm working on my art" proceeds to post a headline from some random bullshit you heard in a skateshop/youtube comment section. "wow it's beautiful, hopefully my regurgitated art/gossip stops here, because now i own this gossip, hopefully no one with more followers is as artistic as me, and searches this public forum"

Jonah hill you are not shalom

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #211 on: March 05, 2019, 03:56:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?
[close]

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes.
[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.
[close]

SLAP THREADS AS YOUR OWN CONTENT!  Omg😂 what the fuck do you think is happening?  art?  "Mom I can't be bothered, I'm working on my art" proceeds to post a headline from some random bullshit you heard in a skateshop/youtube comment section. "wow it's beautiful, hopefully my regurgitated art/gossip stops here, because now i own this gossip, hopefully no one with more followers is as artistic as me, and searches this public forum"
[close]

Jonah hill you are not shalom
Jonah Hill is more shalom than John Hill

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #212 on: March 05, 2019, 04:18:25 PM »
ah man i get a little tight sometimes about being asian too but 'punchable face' is relating to your actions/responses rather than your background this time. it's kind of like being called a douche. no real threat of violence. it's not the nicest thing, but it's not the end of the world, you'll be fine. i'd rather be called a douche by somebody i'll never meet than have something racial said knowing that shit will exist whether or not that person knows anything about you.

Kekumba

• Rep: 0
« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2019, 04:27:42 PM »
Hey John Hill here's a headline for you: Suck My Fucking Wiener

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2019, 03:48:56 AM »
I like how john hill tries to play off his down syndrome by claiming to be "asian". Nah, you aint foolin me dawg.

This is gold!

Shalom
support your local ramp-tramp

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2019, 04:07:15 AM »
slap forumer joins youtube and you won't believe what he does next

rob

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • Lance Mountain
« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2019, 04:10:29 AM »
I wonder if Jonah hill had a slap account
yes

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2019, 04:20:26 AM »
'i had a slap account but you know i was never that good. i was around Gay and Pete and botefdunn so i never posted, i just watched them kill it.' --- Jonah Hill

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2019, 05:08:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
'i had a slap account but you know i was never that good. i was around Gay and Pete and botefdunn so i never posted, i just watched them kill it.' --- Jonah Hill

Nice

Also john hill is the antishalom

SHIREFLIP

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2019, 06:36:01 AM »
anyone else questioning why $650 shirts on his website are sold out
good come sausage

feedmeseymour

« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2019, 08:20:20 AM »
im wondering how much john hill and dale decker pay dan corrigan to skate with them for their youtube videos.

ShredLaw

• Rep: -3
« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2019, 09:03:21 AM »
im wondering how much john hill and dale decker pay dan corrigan to skate with them for their youtube videos.

I'm pretty sure Dan is benefiting from a surplus of 12 year olds thinking he is the shit. My guess is enough to eat and fill his house on wheels with gas

feedmeseymour

« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2019, 09:29:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm pretty sure Dan is benefiting from a surplus of 12 year olds thinking he is the shit. My guess is enough to eat and fill his house on wheels with gas

well then that means a surplus of 12 year olds also saw him do a trick on a shalom bench in his last video

SHALOMMMMMMM

edit:i forgot to mention, i was sent that from a 14 year old that skates my local park who is down with both dan and shalom.

ShredLaw

• Rep: -3
« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2019, 10:01:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

well then that means a surplus of 12 year olds also saw him do a trick on a shalom bench in his last video

SHALOMMMMMMM

edit:i forgot to mention, i was sent that from a 14 year old that skates my local park who is down with both dan and shalom.

Egregious.

Shalom swim upstream like Shalmon

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2019, 10:07:20 AM »
Don’t forget John Hill plageriszes.

For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2019, 10:56:13 AM »
Don’t forget John Hill plageriszes.

Wait!? This isn't this first time he's been caught ripping off other people's work/ideas? I'm completely shocked! ::)