Author Topic: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...  (Read 31532 times)

Trickflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
Re: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...
« Reply #180 on: February 28, 2019, 01:42:45 PM »
if you see jon hill just focus his board and say shalom, he'll get it eventually.
make sure to post the look on that twats face
That'll definitely show him. Breaking his board that he gets for free

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #181 on: February 28, 2019, 09:34:31 PM »
Well, I guess the ignore function is broke again.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

feedmeseymour

« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2019, 03:55:33 AM »

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2019, 03:58:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
One thing I abhor in this digital age is half-assed content. I'm not going to shit on Ben Degros as he paid his dues back in the 90's and I enjoy how concise and informative his product reviews are. However these idiots such as Braille and others of that same vibe can go fuck themselves and whatever bullshit kookery they have put out.
Especially Dale Pecker, John Hill, and Vinnie Bahn if I could at whatever spot I'd throw wheel stopping pebbles just to watch them fall.
[close]

I'm confused now.

So we are talking about Ben DeGros youtuber or Ted DeGros ?

I'm confused.
[close]
No I love Ben and Ted Degros, I was using them as an example of what skater/YouTube channels done right.

Brothers?
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2019, 06:30:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Get your own fucking ideas you inhuman hack, don't come here & steal our shit for your tween audience.

MODS: Find this fucking piece of garbage & ban his IP or someone hack/deface his Instagram account, I don't want more idiots coming to this place.
[close]

Jim and Dan for president 2020

shalom

This. Get the fuck out of here, John Hill. Slap was never meant for the profane, so stop using our shit to molest little kids.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Funky Boy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2019, 08:46:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dude is that one weird kid at a birthday party who won't touch the cake or play the games, but brought his dad's video camera for some reason, sits in a corner and just films everything
[close]

What kind of birthday parties were you going to as a kid?
[close]

I don't remember off the top of my head man, let me find my footage archive and I'll reply later on a separate, monetized Instagram account

LOL. Please do, I'm on tenterhooks over here.
my new purpose in life is to keep you at 0

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2019, 10:33:07 AM »
Expand Quote
if you see jon hill just focus his board and say shalom, he'll get it eventually.
make sure to post the look on that twats face
[close]
That'll definitely show him. Breaking his board that he gets for free

Oh so like it's like no big deal having your board focused by some stranger them taking a vid of your bitch ass doing nothing about it and posting the scene on slap cause you get boards for free?
You should try thinking peeps say it makes you a more well rounded person.
" I did not say this I am not here"

Jagr

• Rep: 119
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2019, 12:20:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I only fucks with rad rat
[close]
gang
[close]

It’s pronounced GANG!

no, it's pronounced GANG !

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2019, 03:37:39 PM »
I only fucks with rad rat

I enjoy Rad Rat's channel but he stopped uploading for awhile, apparently it was because his wife left him which sucks. Hope he'll be alright.

KevinOHara

• Rep: -11
« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2019, 05:21:53 PM »
Worst new account 2019
Congrats tube boi.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2019, 05:57:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
only good youtuber is Ben Degros. That plantrider dude makes dumb videos but gets a pass cuz he rips
[close]
Pretty much sums it all up
[close]
Been and Ted are rad

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #191 on: March 02, 2019, 06:00:09 PM »
How do you revive "pros" really feel about calling yourself a pro? It's got to be embarrassing as hell right? Apparently you are not even making that much money. Putting your corny ass self on display for thousands of people to laugh/cringe at.

How come ditching this corny fucking YouTube shit and actually trying to put out respectable skate parts, and not calling yourself a "pro" for a kook 8 year old brand, is not an option?

Is that you already tried that, but completely failed and this is the only way you can be relevant in the "skate world?" It can't be money, you barely make above minimum wage.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1367
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #192 on: March 02, 2019, 06:21:38 PM »
I don't wanna ruin your world or anything but Revive is banking hard. They are definitely the worst thing going but between YT views and deck sales to people new to skating they are literally killing the game.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2019, 06:33:36 PM »
I'd say Andy Shrock is definitley banking right now and probably his partner Brian or whatever that guys name is. But what about these "pros." how much is he (shrock) paying his "pros?" They get a royalty on board sales or what? Because none of his YouTube skate team seem to be as well off as he is.

I think Revive is making a lot of money right now, but it will DEFINITELY NOT have longevity. I give the run a few more years and then that's it.

PatoDuck

• Rep: -31
« Reply #194 on: March 02, 2019, 06:35:45 PM »
I'd say Andy Shrock is definitley banking right now and probably his partner Brian or whatever that guys name is. But what about these "pros." how much is he (shrock) paying his "pros?" They get a royalty on board sales or what? Because none of his YouTube skate team seem to be as well off as he is.

I think Revive is making a lot of money right now, but it will DEFINITELY NOT have longevity. I give the run a few more years and then that's it.
Aaron Kyro blew all his money on sciencetology

johnhill

• Rep: -28
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2019, 05:15:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?
[close]

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes.
[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.

SLAP THREADS AS YOUR OWN CONTENT!  Omg😂 what the fuck do you think is happening?  art?  "Mom I can't be bothered, I'm working on my art" proceeds to post a headline from some random bullshit you heard in a skateshop/youtube comment section. "wow it's beautiful, hopefully my regurgitated art/gossip stops here, because now i own this gossip, hopefully no one with more followers is as artistic as me, and searches this public forum"

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2019, 05:53:15 AM »
But that doesn't count bro! He deleted that to avoid backlash after being caught going through the entire process of failing to license the image and then recreating it himself to nearly exact specifications AND printing it on a sample at the very least. See? Not an art thief at all.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2019, 06:00:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?
[close]

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes.
[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.
[close]

SLAP THREADS AS YOUR OWN CONTENT!  Omg😂 what the fuck do you think is happening?  art?  "Mom I can't be bothered, I'm working on my art" proceeds to post a headline from some random bullshit you heard in a skateshop/youtube comment section. "wow it's beautiful, hopefully my regurgitated art/gossip stops here, because now i own this gossip, hopefully no one with more followers is as artistic as me, and searches this public forum"

Stop cursing john. If andrew schrock sees this you're fired.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2019, 06:06:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

anyone can search the forum and even join in the conversation if so inclined. what is impolitic is profiting off a conversation you effectively eavesdropped on. might want to watch your smug tone mister, Weck is our enforcer.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2019, 06:13:24 AM »
He rides for Remive so it’s obvious hes poosey and sucks as a person.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2019, 06:18:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

SLAP THREADS AS YOUR OWN CONTENT!

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2019, 06:30:00 AM »
So was this guy tracer?

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2019, 11:58:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2019, 12:08:53 PM »
luigi

hoo-hoo
good come sausage

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1574
« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2019, 02:00:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

regardless of how you want to call it and whether or not it's public in the first place - really, all those considerations aside - the fact still stands that it's still other people's conversations and expression you're regurgitating, you unoriginal blockhead

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #206 on: March 05, 2019, 02:12:52 PM »
Hey John Hill here's a headline for you: Suck My Fucking Wiener
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

realife

• Rep: -4
« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2019, 02:50:35 PM »
I like how john hill tries to play off his down syndrome by claiming to be "asian". Nah, you aint foolin me dawg.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2019, 03:06:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

SLAP THREADS AS YOUR OWN CONTENT!  Omg what the fuck do you think is happening?  art?  "Mom I can't be bothered, I'm working on my art" proceeds to post a headline from some random bullshit you heard in a skateshop/youtube comment section. "wow it's beautiful, hopefully my regurgitated art/gossip stops here, because now i own this gossip, hopefully no one with more followers is as artistic as me, and searches this public forum"
[close]

regardless of how you want to call it and whether or not it's public in the first place - really, all those considerations aside - the fact still stands that it's still other people's conversations and expression you're regurgitating, you unoriginal blockhead

John, in all seriousness I had no idea who you were before today but can I just say you're making a terrible impression here.
What you are doing with our conversations on Insta isn't the worst thing in the world, but you are making money from other people's expressions (for lack of a better term) and then coming to those people attempting to make fun of them for being annoyed by this? Do you really feel this is the best way to defend yourself?

For someone that makes money from his own name, you're doing a pretty good job of making sure that I and others will actively avoid anything your name is associated with.
I'm not surprised you were also ripping off other people's graphics and then trying to sell them as your own product- that alone is indicative of your abhorrent attitude.That actually IS stealing art.
Don't be fucking delusional, no one was saying UWTB and posting therein is art, no one is saying that industry rumours etc are art. But you are using Slap threads as your own content- like the dickhead at the party who just parrots what he hears for social capital.
Just because this is a public text and imaged based forum of discussion does not change what an asshole you're being.

You are regurgitating forum posts on your Instagram etc and are simultaneously derriding them and the people saying those things in the first place. Given how ridiculous you find the idea of SLAP posts having any artistic merit, I can only assume then that you also think that what you are doing on Instagram has no artistic Merit whatsoever? At least you and I can see eye to eye on one thing.

Are you going to start putting images from Photoshop threads on t-shirts and sell those too?

Also no one gives a fuck that you have slanted eyes.

Now go on, off you fuck.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 03:08:56 PM by poor alice »
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

OG Puffy Tongue

• Rep: 11
  • "Reynolds eats fruits"
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2019, 03:34:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

*Hill intensifies
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 03:43:46 PM by OG Puffy Tongue »