Author Topic: Rep  (Read 1984 times)

bigbevev

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
Rep
« on: March 05, 2019, 12:33:00 AM »
sup, was wondering if there's a way to see who has been repping/negging me, and on what posts. not knowing how to or if I can is making me painfully curious.

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

Re: Rep
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 04:05:00 AM »
No way to know for sure Everett. On the topic, are you from Everett Washington? My condolences to you for that if so.

bigbevev

• Rep: -14
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 08:12:00 AM »
No way to know for sure Everett. On the topic, are you from Everett Washington? My condolences to you for that if so.

Im from Long Beach, CA actually. but ive been up there for work,also been to Portland and there's an Everett Avenue out there. there's one here, as well.

It's not a big deal, I guess I'll just delete this thread or have it deleted once I figure out how to do that.

rob

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • Lance Mountain
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »
Yeah this rep thing is odd at times and I’ve noticed somethings going on with my post counter, doesn’t really go up and I’m only a short amount away to pal status

Guess they don’t want me to start gnarring some slappers
yes

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 10:02:29 AM »
Yeah this rep thing is odd at times and I’ve noticed somethings going on with my post counter, doesn’t really go up and I’m only a short amount away to pal status

Yeah reverse it back if they don't like you but I'm surprised that would happen to you? Maybe it's the minilogo trucks Rob.

rob

• SLAP Pal
  • Lance Mountain
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 04:27:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Yeah reverse it back if they don't like you but I'm surprised that would happen to you? Maybe it's the minilogo trucks Rob.

These message boards need my words and praise of the under rated mini logo trucks, NEED it
yes

Funky Boy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 03:12:47 PM »
These message boards need my words and praise of the under rated mini logo trucks, NEED it

Just ordered my first set of ML trucks. I've heard really good things about 'em--the best review I read said they had Thunder-like geometry but turn better.

Also, to keep this on topic: My rep is 0 and I feel like such a piece of garbage.

EDIT: Thank you to the kind soul who brought me to the negative rep land.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 03:38:57 PM by Funky Boy »
my new purpose in life is to keep you at 0

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 05:06:42 PM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Funky Boy

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 05:59:37 PM »

Oh, this is gonna be awesome. I hope others join you.

rob

• SLAP Pal
  • Lance Mountain
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 09:50:28 PM »
And as soon as this is going on I got kooked 3 times

Who is kooking me all the time? Must be someone who hates mini logo trucks
yes

Funky Boy

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 10:18:04 PM »

If I knew how to "upvote" your rep, I would.

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 12:11:05 PM »
I been wondering the same thing. I've been posting very good shit and for some reason have a neg rep? That's bullshit .

Funky Boy

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »
Expand Quote
I been wondering the same thing. I've been posting very good shit and for some reason have a neg rep? That's bullshit .
[close]

Dude, negative reps are dope. We're like the Osaka Daggers and the positive rep people are like the Ramp Locals. Everyone knows the Osaka Daggers are way cooler.

This.

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 07:20:51 PM »
Yo wtf referencing the Osaka daggers who are you? Viola?

Funky Boy

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 07:51:46 PM »
I'm Funky Boy.

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 09:40:28 PM »

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 10:25:41 PM »
Negative rep just means people are too pussy to pursue an argument with something you said and they know it. So, they have to "kook" you to make themselves feel better. Because clicking a button is some powerful shit. You don't want to fuck with the power of the kook.

Edit: Anyway, when you become a Slap Pal after reaching 1,000 posts (those are the names in blue that you see), your user rights are upgraded and you'll see a "kook" and "gnar" button on people's posts. As for the reason you're getting kooked, no idea. There are some cunts lingering around here.

Kook me motherfuckers.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 10:30:38 PM by LandonPrimo »
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Funky Boy

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 01:00:48 AM »
Negative rep just means people are too pussy to pursue an argument with something you said and they know it. So, they have to "kook" you to make themselves feel better. Because clicking a button is some powerful shit. You don't want to fuck with the power of the kook.

Edit: Anyway, when you become a Slap Pal after reaching 1,000 posts (those are the names in blue that you see), your user rights are upgraded and you'll see a "kook" and "gnar" button on people's posts. As for the reason you're getting kooked, no idea. There are some cunts lingering around here.

Kook me motherfuckers.

Oh, interesting, I didn't know that's how it works. Also: Every time I see your signature, I get so fucking pissed at that guard.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 01:26:09 AM »
Every time I see your signature, I get so fucking pissed at that guard.

Yeah, Dane should have thrown in a slap in the face before the shove, for good measure.
The streets await

Larry Dallas

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 09:12:25 AM »
Genitalia Jones staying where the lurkers cant see him, like a bitch.

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 09:59:47 AM »

One day I will personally rent out all the ad space on slap for you Rob. Just a whole day where  it says "SKATE MINI LOGO TRUCKS - Rob" everywhere. When they click the ad a live chat opens up with you and you just start rifling off about bushing washers and turning Geo stuff.

Htownlegend

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 10:09:46 AM »
My rep is even further negative than when I first posted in this thread. My post are pretty much always good, better than a lot of others I see. I definitely have more insight/experience than most here so it makes zero sense why someone would neg rep me. I should be at a very high positive rep because of the good shit I post.

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 10:44:23 AM »
Hmmm? Are you entirely certain of your posting quality? I'd be happy to do a comprehensive 3 month review of your slap habits and offer insights if you want. I'm not skilled at being a good poster but I am incredibly skilled and legendary essentially at expelling V E R B al d I a R R H E a and can show you what to avoid or coach you on what not to do. I offer bi weekly compounding interest payment plans and I accept bitcoin.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 11:02:46 AM »
Hmmm? Are you entirely certain of your posting quality? I'd be happy to do a comprehensive 3 month review of your slap habits and offer insights if you want. I'm not skilled at being a good poster but I am incredibly skilled and legendary essentially at expelling V E R B al d I a R R H E a and can show you what to avoid or coach you on what not to do. I offer bi weekly compounding interest payment plans and I accept bitcoin.

Your posts are gold and your rep sucks. Proves my point.
The streets await

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 08:59:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your posts are gold and your rep sucks. Proves my point.
I thought the point was to get a lower score like golf or something. You are killing it dude I have a three par handicap triple bogey every hole still n shit. Tracer was the first one to play a perfect game.

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 09:04:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude, negative reps are dope. We're like the Daggers and the positive rep people are like the Ramp Locals. Everyone knows the Daggers are way cooler.
This went so great with your avatar Rick

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2019, 09:19:28 AM »
My rep is even further negative than when I first posted in this thread. My post are pretty much always good, better than a lot of others I see. I definitely have more insight/experience than most here so it makes zero sense why someone would neg rep me. I should be at a very high positive rep because of the good shit I post.

Ha ha ha!

Htownlegend

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 06:24:37 AM »
You're rep is -666! That is awesome!!!!!

Barf The Mog

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 09:26:53 AM »
What does the negative rep option look like? Someone screenshot it, if you can. Curious to know.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 09:30:09 AM »
i don’t know how to post pics but it’s basically a ball sack that has slap written on it in sharpie
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?