Author Topic: Primitive Progressivism - Racism, the industry, Jason Jesse - Free Skate Mag  (Read 12097 times)

BigBoi

Yeah, what's worse, racists or people pointing out the racists? A question only a normal, non-racist person would ask.

racists for sure, but finger pointing over the internet is pretty bad too....... ;D

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

AllBranFlakes69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • Make fibre your friend
Expand Quote
Why is pointing out that this person has a long history of making racist remarks, using Nazi symbols, and associating with white supremacists a "smear campaign"?
[close]

Because he's not a Nazi.............He just an idiot...........

smear cam·paign
smi(ə)r kamˈpān/
noun
a plan to discredit a public figure by making false or dubious accusations.

99% of the accusations made were not false or dubious.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you think this outrage shit is a little long in the tooth and you haven't seen this yet, you're blowing it.

[close]
TEDx is the worst idea TED ever had so they kind of deserved this. But for real though, fuck this troll-culture dipshit Nazi sympathizer. People are impressed by the stupidest shit. What does this guy actually contribute beyond validating the anger of a bunch of incel, future school shooters and a shitty Andy Kaufman rip? He's the 4 chan version of a "just a prank bro" video come to life. The irony of these kooks thinking that "libtards" are self-congratulatory and smug is the peak of their comedy.
[close]

Somebody has some anger issues.
Imagine siding with nazis so often that you have this image ready to go.
The internet is a great place for shitty people to find each other and legitimize eachother’s trash opinions
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out