Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 121737 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2018, 03:44:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Just think about how when the Andy Roy / tnt thing went down dirtbagp went to Phelps to be the arbitrator. Man, skateboarding is in bad hands.
[close]
Uhh that's probably cause he's close friends with both sides maybe. I don't really know who would make a better mascot for skateboarding than than some washed up gnar clown. Really who? Fred gall, the cracksmoking alcoholic shitbag that saves peoples life's? (yeah that would be sick)

But I digress

He's a shithead, says racist things but really isn't racist like that. For fuck sake they did a skate rock Africa. You guys know what it is already, this is just takedown mode yall in, that's ok but I'm not in it. I've fucked peoples lives up before and it doesn't feel good after the fact.

What even is skateboarding these days?

Ain't no one clean out there. You ain't gonna find what you guys are looking for. Keep searching if you want though.

There are plenty of good people who skate, don't wear swastikas and don't spit on 9 year old girls, believe it or not. In fact, I'd say they're in the majority. Not sure why there'd be some problem with telling two or three of the turds involved to kick rocks.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2018, 03:46:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Just think about how when the Andy Roy / tnt thing went down dirtbagp went to Phelps to be the arbitrator. Man, skateboarding is in bad hands.
[close]
Uhh that's probably cause he's close friends with both sides maybe. I don't really know who would make a better mascot for skateboarding than than some washed up gnar clown. Really who? Fred gall, the cracksmoking alcoholic shitbag that saves peoples life's? (yeah that would be sick)

But I digress

He's a shithead, says racist things but really isn't racist like that. For fuck sake they did a skate rock Africa. You guys know what it is already, this is just takedown mode yall in, that's ok but I'm not in it. I've fucked peoples lives up before and it doesn't feel good after the fact.

What even is skateboarding these days?

Ain't no one clean out there. You ain't gonna find what you guys are looking for. Keep searching if you want though.
You like drugs more than skateboarding so go figure. You think I posted this to take Jake down? We all know that isn't what's going to happen. His hood pass is revoked in London and as clichéd as it is it just highlights how a fish out of water might get caught. He can get away with that in San Francisco but it's not gonna play here.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »
Theres no problem with it, I'm just not part of it. Jakes earned his spot believe it or not. They didn't pick him out of a group of people. I don't back 10\10 cause I know what he's really about. Nothing to do with that. Still think Hitler was dope though.

Do you guys have a alternative? Nah, your just fuckin shit up that already exist. Ban him in London I don't give a shit, he deserves it. I'm not defending his actions at all, I'm just kickin some other shit out there how I see and how I seen things play out in my life.

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2018, 03:53:01 PM »

There are plenty of good people who skate, don't wear swastikas and don't spit on 9 year old girls, believe it or not. In fact, I'd say they're in the majority. Not sure why there'd be some problem with telling two or three of the turds involved to kick rocks.
[/quote]

Because then they wouldnt be able to push loserdom as a "rad" lifestyle

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2018, 03:57:23 PM »
What happened with Andy Roy and tnt?

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2018, 03:58:35 PM »
I'll say this, I think the spitting on a 9 yr. old girl thing is total bullshit.  I can believe everything else.  But Soda Jerk started the thread with Kingpin's IG story post, and said "APPARENTLY Jake is accused of spitting at a nine year old girl skating the bowl at HOV London".  Even in kellie1980's story (who seems to have witnessed everything) there's no mention of House of Vans, just Southbank or Stockwell (not sure) - in fact, it really only mentions being racist and trying to start a fight. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

SlappyBum

« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2018, 03:59:41 PM »
I'll say this, I think the spitting on a 9 yr. old girl thing is total bullshit.  I can believe everything else.  But Soda Jerk started the thread with Kingpin's IG story post, and said "APPARENTLY Jake is accused of spitting at a nine year old girl skating the bowl at HOV London".  Even in kellie1980's story (who seems to have witnessed everything) there's no mention of House of Vans, just Southbank or Stockwell (not sure) - in fact, it really only mentions being racist and trying to start a fight.

I mean, does that make him any less than a piece of shit?

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2018, 04:03:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I mean, does that make him any less than a piece of shit?

ABSOLUTELY NOT, and I specified that I can believe everything else, but people seem to be running with that detail, that's all I was pointing out. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2018, 04:04:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

kellie1980 saw phelps spit on the little girl whose name is ruby. soda jerk did not create that story.

If that's the case and I missed that, then I take back what I said and apologize for an incorrect statement.  I just didn't remember her saying that. 

SlappyBum

« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2018, 04:05:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

kellie1980 saw phelps spit on the little girl whose name is ruby. soda jerk did not create that story.
[close]

If that's the case and I missed that, then I take back what I said and apologize for an incorrect statement.  I just didn't remember her saying that.

Eminem has the facts

alraunen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2018, 04:06:52 PM »
This post is gonna dissappear because we're talking about Phelps? 🤔

Anyway, kingping didn't exist these days, they moved to freeskatemag. I always wandered why they kept the website and social media accounts...

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2018, 04:08:15 PM »
I don't want to burn the sources I have for the other shit so I didn't post it. My bad for not consulting them prior.

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2018, 04:10:47 PM »
there's gotta be some video of this right? i hope someone posts it. i'm talking shit on twitter about it and trying to get thrasher to respond.

Expand Quote
[close]
I don't want to burn the sources I have for the other shit so I didn't post it. My bad for not consulting them prior.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2018, 04:11:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

All good man, as I said, if I was wrong, I take back what I said.  It was by no means an attack on you or your character. 

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »
I heard this happened- the kid from africa said to phelps- nice skateboarding pretty boy, than phelphers spit hit the 9yo girl and ricochet and hit some other random guy. some people think laws of physics contradict this. Me and manny others think there was second spitter because spit could not come from behind.
9/11 was a national tragedy

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2018, 04:19:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hope is she becomes a big name and starts her own video games.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2018, 04:30:20 PM »
I heard this happened- the kid from africa said to phelps- nice skateboarding pretty boy, than phelphers spit hit the 9yo girl and ricochet and hit some other random guy. some people think laws of physics contradict this. Me and manny others think there was second spitter because spit could not come from behind.

If you put "comedy" or "humor" into a search engine, this post is the only thing that comes up.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2018, 04:31:40 PM »

the same shit happened to Kramer and Newman..i want to believe

Rocuronium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2018, 04:32:47 PM »
Not sure what happened in London but when the "Hellride" came through New Orleans at the DIY skatepark we were trying to get off the ground Phelps and his crew came by and acted like total shitbags including leaving all the van's trash littering the parking lot, including tons of beer cans and more than a few used syringes.
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/59/48/b8/5948b85016497192c5b5df8b620f75db.jpg[img]

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2018, 04:35:14 PM »
Not sure what happened in London but when the "Hellride" came through New Orleans at the DIY skatepark we were trying to get off the ground Phelps and his crew came by and acted like total shitbags including leaving all the van's trash littering the parking lot, including tons of beer cans and more than a few used syringes.

hellride crew diabetic confirmed.

SlappyBum

« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »

Man i love parisite, that fucking sucks.
"OUR LIFE" or whatever i guess

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you put "comedy" or "humor" into a search engine, this post is the only thing that comes up.

I wish...
9/11 was a national tragedy

booty

• Rep: 21
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2018, 04:53:25 PM »

They pulled some bullshit up in Oxford MS a couple days before the Parisite thing if this is the right timeline. Trashed Ajax Diner and got racial with staff there. They were supposed to stop in Jackson and skate a backyard bowl, then a Skate Rock gig. Skate Rock crew called up the bowl owner and said "We heard you have a bowl and are cool"  and the owner said "Yeah one of those things is true". No one in Jackson wanted anything to do with Thrasher and that says a whole fuckin lot.

Honestly fuck that California shit.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2018, 05:22:12 PM »
Well they did this to a bar in my town but I thought it was pretty funny, slaps favorite patlanta with professionally failed elbow drop. Wasn't at the park to see how they treated it though. I would tell em chill out on their fellow skateboarders though. If they're fuckin up get em the fuck out your spot aka good job London.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1c4pRuOYA

SlappyBum

« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2018, 05:26:37 PM »
Well they did this to a bar in my town but I thought it was pretty funny, slaps favorite patlanta with professionally failed elbow drop. Wasn't at the park to see how they treated it though. I would tell em chill out on their fellow skateboarders though. If they're fuckin up get em the fuck out your spot aka good job London.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1c4pRuOYA
That was maybe the lamest thing ive seen in a while

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »
^Uh', yeah. The whole "Skate Rock" tour shtick has been an embarrassment to skateboarding for about a decade now. Fuck all those dudes.

Here Come The Lame Jets

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2018, 05:36:53 PM »
Skateboarding don’t owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain                -Jake Pheps
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2018, 05:37:04 PM »
The mag needs to die shit has run its course and is fucking corny. Wouldnt be caught dead in a thrasher tee

halitosis

« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2018, 05:41:11 PM »
When Jereme Rogers sw olllied Wahlenburg (I think first try?) at the first back to the burg contest, Jake screamed at him how it sucked and was already done.   He was right.  Tony Manfre had just done it that year or something?  Switch ollieing it was a big deal.  Tony soon after switch frontiside 180'd it.  But not too much had gone one since Gonz's frontside grab down it.   The psuedoGonz kickflip meloned it before the NOSE...but the NOSE didn't grab it. But back to the rapper.  Pretty much first try?  In the craziness of even that first one?  I could be wrong but Jereme stopped skating the contest after that? Maybe he got hurt? I don't even know how to spell his name.  But fuck....imagine sw ollieing wahlenburg and having that wind bag saying it sucked or whatever.    Some find motivation.   Others find a grumpy old guy with herpes who gets so bent he gets even more offensive than he is when he's sober.   And say maybe I sw heel it today with that assholes screaming at me.   I'm going to go make a mix tape.  Wow.  But that stupid instagram video.  It doesn't show anything.    I'm down for believing "corroboration" evidence but that's still he said she said.   There's no tape of Jake droppign N bombs.....but I'm not shocked if that somehow surfaces.        What a fucking time to be alive!!!

Hauntedfortressofdoom

« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2018, 05:41:39 PM »
Good job, London.