Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1486834 times)

and_so_uh_yeah

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #5940 on: May 02, 2021, 01:28:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you do know that b ill gate$ associated with j epstein multiple times after epstein had registered as a s e x 0ffender. just thought it was important to mention.
[close]
Take this weak ass whataboutism back to the chans dork
[close]
lol i don't surf the chans player. not sure why my sharing this information triggered you enough to offer me a feeble insult but it's cool.
to clarify my skepticism, if i worked for a boss who ran a business and that boss was viewed as a hero by mulitple media outlets and later that boss was revealed to have associated with a human trafficker and registered sex offender i would question my boss's integrity and quit my job.

somehow my skepticism makes me a dork to you though...ok.
[close]
What is it About these details that are relevant to the discussion at hand?

What makes you think we have not heard About this information before?
Do you speak for everyone when you say "what makes you think we have not heard About this info before"? Some people don't know about the association between gates and epstein? people were getting bummed about Selego liking posts about "conspiracies" regarding gates. i don't see anything wrong with someone questioning the status quo and trying to figure things out. i didn't realize it became uncool to be skeptical of rich and powerful people and their associates. how is gates' association with epstein, one of the most vile human traffickers on the planet, not important?
lol i'm not trying to fight anyone in this thread, just understand different points of view. "gate$ is a saint you kook. the media would've reported on him if he'd been up to no good you kook-ass corn on the cob ass dopefiend bitch. GAWD."
lol now people are calling me a bot.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:17:07 PM by and_so_uh_yeah »

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1561
« Reply #5941 on: May 02, 2021, 02:27:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you do know that b ill gate$ associated with j epstein multiple times after epstein had registered as a s e x 0ffender. just thought it was important to mention.
[close]
[close]
lol i don't surf the chans player. not sure why my sharing this information triggered you enough to offer me a feeble insult but it's cool.
to clarify my skepticism, if i worked for a boss who ran a business and that boss was viewed as a hero by mulitple media outlets and later that boss was revealed to have associated with a human trafficker and registered sex offender i would question my boss's integrity and quit my job.

[close]

[close]
Do you speak for everyone when you say "what makes you think we have not heard About this info before"? Some people don't know about the association between gates and epstein? people were getting bummed about Selego liking posts about "conspiracies" regarding gates. i don't see anything wrong with someone questioning the status quo and trying to figure things out. i didn't realize it became uncool to be skeptical of rich and powerful people and their associates. how is gates' association with epstein, one of the most vile human traffickers on the planet, not important?
lol i'm not trying to fight anyone in this thread, just understand different points of view. "gate$ is a saint you kook. the media would've reported on him if he'd been up to no good you kook-ass corn on the cobb ass dopefiend bitch. GAWD."

You’re not a bot, you’re a fucking chode.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

and_so_uh_yeah

« Reply #5942 on: May 02, 2021, 02:36:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
lol i'm not trying to fight anyone in this thread, just understand different points of view. "gate$ is a saint you kook. the media would've reported on him if he'd been up to no good you kook-ass corn on the cobb ass dopefiend bitch. GAWD."
[close]

LOL the ol' chode name calling approach. excellent way to win an argument. well thought out, mature, and articulate. your street cred has gone up with that one.

go against the grain and the insults come thick and fast. typical.
freedom of thought isn't wanted here.

as i said i wasn't trying to fight anyone in this thread. bill gates will be glad a critical thinker like you has got his back.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:29:21 PM by and_so_uh_yeah »

Eric Dolphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
« Reply #5943 on: May 02, 2021, 04:46:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
LOL the ol' chode name calling approach. excellent way to win an argument. well thought out, mature, and articulate. your street cred has gone up with that one.

as i said i wasn't trying to fight anyone in this thread. bill gates will be glad a critical thinker like you has got his back.
Cool edit chode
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

and_so_uh_yeah

« Reply #5944 on: May 02, 2021, 04:59:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Cool edit chode
lol that's the best you've got. i've triggered so many people in this thread it's quite amusing.
it's an open invitation. going for the record.
don't make a counter argument. just use promo code "chode" to remain trendy.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5945 on: May 02, 2021, 05:18:10 PM »
Man, this woman's love song to her vibrator reminds me of our new friend.

Fucking "critical thinking" has become a synonym for having zero understanding of government, the economy, or the social structure and then believing any stupid shit on the internet to find a scape goat--on the "other team"-- to blame for one's problems.

Edit: Whew, I forgot what a babe the redhead was in this group. Also, I remember my teacher singing this song in class, but she hadn't figured out the real meaning of the song. She was dancing around completely clueless (its about her secret love to the robot who provides an artificial/electronic paradise for her and how when she turns it on they "take off").

Edit II: I like how this dipshit thinks by not turning Gates in cartoon villain, anyone here idolizes Gates.

Edit III: Thanks for proving my point about: 1) Your posts being beyond dumb and 2) You are discussing the social structure, economy, government, etc.
i'm not talking about government, economy, social structure, or "teams". i've said nothing about politics.

i thought the association of the two men of wealth and power was important.
Power and money apparently have nothing to do with the social structure or the economy. Brilliant.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:19:59 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

and_so_uh_yeah

« Reply #5946 on: May 02, 2021, 05:29:51 PM »
Man, this woman's love song to her vibrator reminds me of our new friend.

Fucking "critical thinking" has become a synonym for having zero understanding of government, the economy, or the social structure and then believing any stupid shit on the internet to find a scape goat--on the other "team"-- to blame for one's problems.

i'm not talking about government, economy, social structure, or "teams". i've said nothing about politics.
i brought up the fact that bill gates associated with human trafficker, sex offender epstein because people were bummed on Selego for liking a comment about being skeptical of bill gates. i thought the association of the two men of wealth and power was important.
somehow me being skeptical of bill gates and defending Selego has made me a chode LOL.
so be it if you want to giggle about vibrator songs.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
« Reply #5947 on: May 02, 2021, 05:51:36 PM »
i don’t wanna validate the 8chan bro but i think it’s important to say that bill gates is a terrible monster and should be criticized at all times

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #5948 on: May 02, 2021, 05:58:53 PM »
i don’t wanna validate the 8chan bro but i think it’s important to say that bill gates is a terrible monster and should be criticized at all times

We get it dude, we'll kick/Prosecute Bill Gates' ass when we see him. Consider us notified.
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

Skimper

• Rep: -64
« Reply #5949 on: May 02, 2021, 06:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
9mm

We get it dude, we'll kick/Prosecute Bill Gates' ass when we see him. Consider us notified.

I just want to see some lame instagram posts what is all this
Shalom

and_so_uh_yeah

« Reply #5950 on: May 02, 2021, 06:19:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL i don't go on the chans. how exactly does me being skeptical of rich and powerful people like bill gates because he continued to do business with epstein after he'd registered as a sex offender make me a troll?

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 570
« Reply #5951 on: May 02, 2021, 06:36:12 PM »
Please tell me you are a pro and you’re posting these on your Instagram page @and_so_uh_yeah. At least then this has some relevance to this thread. Please. Please. Please?

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #5952 on: May 02, 2021, 07:11:39 PM »
Oh great, another fun thread derailed because of people actually continuing to argue with one fuckhead. If y’all just don’t engage it would’ve stopped there. Yes I realize I’m adding to the empty space they are creating.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #5953 on: May 02, 2021, 09:10:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
LOL i don't go on the chans. how exactly does me being skeptical of rich and powerful people like bill gates because he continued to do business with epstein after he'd registered as a sex offender make me a troll?

Shut up chode
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -379
  • ants suck!
« Reply #5954 on: May 02, 2021, 10:17:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Cool edit chode
[close]
lol that's the best you've got. i've triggered so many people in this thread it's quite amusing.
it's an open invitation. going for the record.
don't make a counter argument. just use promo code "chode" to remain trendy.
focus your shit.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #5955 on: May 03, 2021, 02:56:14 AM »
Lame slap posts by chodes

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -173
« Reply #5956 on: May 03, 2021, 05:31:14 AM »
remember when someone on here called cyrus bennet a critical thinker for quitting 917?
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

nickpaolucci

« Reply #5957 on: May 03, 2021, 05:48:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

choad chan

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5958 on: May 03, 2021, 08:06:15 AM »
Oh great, another fun thread derailed because of people actually continuing to argue with one fuckhead. If y’all just don’t engage it would’ve stopped there. Yes I realize I’m adding to the empty space they are creating.

tityboi

• Rep: 5
« Reply #5959 on: May 03, 2021, 08:09:36 AM »
j casanova raps like hes never heard a rap song before it still blows my mind. you'd think he would have improved after all these years

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -173
« Reply #5960 on: May 03, 2021, 08:14:58 AM »
j casanova raps like hes never heard a rap song before it still blows my mind. you'd think he would have improved after all these years

you say that like his brain isn't complete mush
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1561
« Reply #5961 on: May 03, 2021, 08:16:56 AM »
Jereme Rogers is a prime example of DDT’ing your career. Never was really a fan of his, but his best bet is to be a spokes person for dannon or yoplait, because his brain is yogurt.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #5962 on: May 03, 2021, 08:25:39 AM »
and he's having trouble reproducing because his egg shells are weak and prematurely cracking

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 297
« Reply #5963 on: May 03, 2021, 08:44:19 AM »
Jereme Rogers is a prime example of DDT’ing your career. Never was really a fan of his, but his best bet is to be a spokes person for dannon or yoplait, because his brain is yogurt.
This might not be the most popular viewpoint around here but I'd take a sponsorship from big yogurt.

manysnakes

« Reply #5964 on: May 03, 2021, 08:48:52 AM »
and he's having trouble reproducing because his egg shells are weak and prematurely cracking

But unfortunately it’s not a silent spring for Jereme

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #5965 on: May 03, 2021, 09:58:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This might not be the most popular viewpoint around here but I'd take a sponsorship from big yogurt.
Those chobani flip cups are yummy, please send me a box chobani I’ll gladly rep them

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 69
« Reply #5966 on: May 03, 2021, 10:41:40 AM »
dope ass avatar

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #5967 on: May 03, 2021, 11:13:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But unfortunately it’s not a silent spring for Jereme
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

rukes

• Rep: 221
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #5968 on: May 03, 2021, 01:06:46 PM »
What if this thread was 'lame Instagram posts by Poos'?

That's be funny ROFL
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #5969 on: May 03, 2021, 03:05:26 PM »
I’m still waiting for him to come out and say “longest April fools ever!!!”

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year