Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1457364 times)

TreyPhillip (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #10560 on: July 30, 2023, 01:43:48 PM »
I mean yeah, it is pretty interesting that the CIA-connected Epstein, who was close with at least two US presidents, one British PM, multiple Israeli PMs, and several Saudi royals (you know, the people who literally did 9/11), had such a painting.

It is amazing that when J Cas comes up for air out of his pile of cocaine, he manages to post the craziest shit that isn't true to justify his coked out world view.

Although Epstein owned artwork by the same artist, Petrina Ryan-Kleid, including the notorious portrait of Bill Clinton wearing a dress, there is no evidence that Epstein owned this twin towers analogy with a demented George W. Bush playing paper aeroplanes.
https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

And, even pretending Epstein owned it. Ryan-Kleid made it a decade after  9/11 as part of her Master's thesis. Who cares if he bought a student's artwork that satirized Bush's incompetency?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 02:01:56 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #10561 on: July 30, 2023, 02:50:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Always wanted this Cliver graphic

[close]
holy shit i’ve never seen this, so good. was this for strangelove? i have no recollection of this coming out.
Yeah. This was after Paisley, but before they blew up with the Dunks.

Here’s the top graphic.

ThatIsNotCricket

• Rep: 56
« Reply #10562 on: July 30, 2023, 02:53:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Henry Sanchez’s internet presence outside of his skate clips is so depressing. He clearly has some kind of personality disorder and mental illness that prevents him from getting along with others.

Along with Jayne Fortune, Sanch was the pro who posted most regularly on slap back in my heyday. He was fairly cool most of the time, but super prone to arguments over nothing. My clearest memory is him drunkenly talking about whether he should cheat on his wife with an 18 year old girl who worked the phone at the auto shop he was apprenticing at - and then posting something like “dawgs, she’s in my lap as I’m typing this lol”.

Anyways, here is a SICK AS FUCK IG post by a “pro”

[close]

I mean yeah, it is pretty interesting that the CIA-connected Epstein, who was close with at least two US presidents, one British PM, multiple Israeli PMs, and several Saudi royals (you know, the people who literally did 9/11), had such a painting.

Yes, almost as interesting as the fact that this is not the painting that Epstein had on his wall; it was a different painting from the same artist, which showed Bill Clinton in Monica Lewinsky's blue dress and red heels.

The artist was a student in New York, who tried with these paintings to incorporate the sort of modern 'folklore' story-telling that develops around former U.S. presidents (their legacy in the eye of the public; a collective memory that more often than not comes to stand apart from reality) with their official, stately portrait (the 'official' legacy that they hope to leave behind with that artefact; the memory of integrity, authority, etc.). I don't think that idea has been worked out by the artist particularly well, but that's neither here nor there.

The painting then gets sold for a few dollar, at a fundraiser for the New York Academy of Art. The buyer is Epstein.

Why was Epstein there? He was close friends with the chair of the Academy's board (another student later sued the Academy and its chair, for enabling Epstein to groom her and fellow students during events organised by the Academy). Plus, no shadowy billionaire worth their salt passes on the opportunity to invest in some modern art (at mates' rates). Why did Epstein buy that Bush painting? He didn't. Pay attention. Why did Epstein buy that Clinton painting? He was friends with Clinton, Clinton would come over to his house often, and something tells me Epstein wouldn't shy away from a risqué 'gag' with an old friend, particularly if it is about his secretive and exploitative sexual relations with a much younger woman.

In short; billionaire nonce buys painting depicting his billionaire nonce friend in a billionair noncy pose, for a bit of a laugh.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 03:07:14 PM by ThatIsNotCricket »

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #10563 on: July 30, 2023, 03:24:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
holy shit i’ve never seen this, so good. was this for strangelove? i have no recollection of this coming out.
[close]

Here’s the top graphic.

Am I the only one that would take W again over a Trump or DeSantis White House?
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

6ix9ine

« Reply #10564 on: July 30, 2023, 04:34:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Here’s the top graphic.

[close]

Nope, definitely not. Bush was a room temperature IQ republican but at least he wasn't a racist hiding behind the guise of being 'anti-war'. Funny how incompetent rednecks like Trump can make you long for the levelheaded policies of people like Bush or Reagan.

Also, some of the posts in this thread are getting real close to peddling some not so subtle racist conspiracy theories. Chill out on that nonsense dudes.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10565 on: July 31, 2023, 12:59:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Here’s the top graphic.

[close]

They're all terrible. Bush was terrible and Cheney was pure evil. We got into a war we didn't need to be in under that idiot (Iraq should have never been invaded), we justified torture, we lost many rights and our privacy vanished due to the Patriot Act, our response to Hurricane Katrina was terrible, and Cheney spent his time in office doing his best to make sure his Haliburton stock increased in value. He made something like 26 million his second year in office.

However, even with all that said, you're probably right, Bush probably would be better than Trump. Bush at least said he wanted to unite the nation, which is very different than Trump trying his best to reduce the stability of our democracy to something that resembles the democratic stability of places like Nigeria, because he doesn't want to go to prison for his crimes. And, DeSantis is horrid. He has no ideas other than his culture war nonsense and using fascist interference in the market to ensure his culture war ideas are carried out. Trump will do everything he can to create an autocratic nation and DeSantis will make sure we are all angy home schooled illiterate idiots whose homes are either on fire or under water due to his dream polluting as much and as fast as possible while he waves the Confederate flag around telling America slavery was good for the slaves.

Any one of those three will lead to disaster. The only one that might not run the country full speed into our dystopian future (although, I feel we are already there) is Romney. Dude is terrible for so so many reasons, but certainly the least terrible Republican candidate in the past 30 years.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 01:06:22 AM by TheLurper »

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #10566 on: July 31, 2023, 07:28:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Here’s the top graphic.

[close]

[close]

They're all terrible. Bush was terrible and Cheney was pure evil. We got into a war we didn't need to be in under that idiot (Iraq should have never been invaded), we justified torture, we lost many rights and our privacy vanished due to the Patriot Act, our response to Hurricane Katrina was terrible, and Cheney spent his time in office doing his best to make sure his Haliburton stock increased in value. He made something like 26 million his second year in office.

However, even with all that said, you're probably right, Bush probably would be better than Trump. Bush at least said he wanted to unite the nation, which is very different than Trump trying his best to reduce the stability of our democracy to something that resembles the democratic stability of places like Nigeria, because he doesn't want to go to prison for his crimes. And, DeSantis is horrid. He has no ideas other than his culture war nonsense and using fascist interference in the market to ensure his culture war ideas are carried out. Trump will do everything he can to create an autocratic nation and DeSantis will make sure we are all angy home schooled illiterate idiots whose homes are either on fire or under water due to his dream polluting as much and as fast as possible while he waves the Confederate flag around telling America slavery was good for the slaves.

Any one of those three will lead to disaster. The only one that might not run the country full speed into our dystopian future (although, I feel we are already there) is Romney. Dude is terrible for so so many reasons, but certainly the least terrible Republican candidate in the past 30 years.

Look at all the things that you mentioned bush did . I'll take anyone over him.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10567 on: July 31, 2023, 08:53:12 AM »
not getting sucked into a political discussion on here, just gonna say there's no way donald trump is worse than george w bush or ronald reagan because at the very least trump tweets some funny stuff from time to time

i was feeling physically exhausted last few bush years. i've got to give trump credit, he resisted the temptation to start some wars that bush would definitely have sent troops in for. also chenney was definitely pure evil.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #10568 on: July 31, 2023, 01:18:20 PM »
Expand Quote
not getting sucked into a political discussion on here, just gonna say there's no way donald trump is worse than george w bush or ronald reagan because at the very least trump tweets some funny stuff from time to time
[close]

i was feeling physically exhausted last few bush years. i've got to give trump credit, he resisted the temptation to start some wars that bush would definitely have sent troops in for. also chenney was definitely pure evil.

In broad terms, Bush did more international damage and Trump did more domestic.    The state of the judicial system with the amount of right wing federal and Supreme Court judges will have an impact that perhaps outweighs the damage and loss of life the Iraq war caused

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #10569 on: July 31, 2023, 04:09:03 PM »
Listen to WARMODE

Dopethrone

• Rep: -21
« Reply #10570 on: July 31, 2023, 04:23:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Here’s the top graphic.

[close]

[close]

Nope, definitely not. Bush was a room temperature IQ republican but at least he wasn't a racist hiding behind the guise of being 'anti-war'. Funny how incompetent rednecks like Trump can make you long for the levelheaded policies of people like Bush or Reagan.

Also, some of the posts in this thread are getting real close to peddling some not so subtle racist conspiracy theories. Chill out on that nonsense dudes.

Just give us robert f kennedy, he seems like a good option.
But he won't win cause shits rigged as fuck

The night listener

« Reply #10571 on: July 31, 2023, 04:37:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

In broad terms, Bush did more international damage and Trump did more domestic.    The state of the judicial system with the amount of right wing federal and Supreme Court judges will have an impact that perhaps outweighs the damage and loss of life the Iraq war caused

With the patriot act alone bush already did more harm domestically too .

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #10572 on: July 31, 2023, 04:39:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m not giving Trump credit for that. If he’d been in office on 9/11 he’d have reacted in even stupider ways. Especially if Dick Cheney was his VP because Trump is even easier to manipulate than GEWB.

The night listener

« Reply #10573 on: July 31, 2023, 05:03:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I’m not giving Trump credit for that. If he’d been in office on 9/11 he’d have reacted in even stupider ways. Especially if Dick Cheney was his VP because Trump is even easier to manipulate than GEWB.

You're right no credit for that but honestly what you're saying is really just speculation. We're going by what has actually happened and there's no denying bush is worse.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #10574 on: July 31, 2023, 06:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

You're right no credit for that but honestly what you're saying is really just speculation. We're going by what has actually happened and there's no denying bush is worse.
True As far as other countries and overall death toll, yes. I agree. As far as our country, Trump was worse.

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #10575 on: August 01, 2023, 05:12:47 PM »

The 5th photo, Billiam always gives me construction worker who tries to date high school girls vibes
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #10576 on: August 01, 2023, 05:32:03 PM »

The 5th photo, Billiam always gives me construction worker who tries to date high school girls vibes
This guy once helped to film for Photo, Mosaic, some of the best AO clips but he has fallen far far from those heights.

apply today

• Rep: 6
« Reply #10577 on: August 01, 2023, 05:39:31 PM »
fuck all the presidents. they can all go to ice capades.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #10578 on: August 01, 2023, 06:20:53 PM »

And he did not enter any wars, which most presidents have. Not that it’s really them making those decisions cough cough…BlackRock* big banking* etc*

Disclaimer I’m not American, nor do I believe in a two party system.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 605
« Reply #10579 on: August 02, 2023, 05:08:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

And he did not enter any wars, which most presidents have. Not that it’s really them making those decisions cough cough…BlackRock* big banking* etc*

A quick search suggested the USA has had 16 wartime presidents while 45 people have served as president, and a few of them were voted into office during wartime. Regardless, POTUS don’t skate.

Also, the violet party looks like it would have been fun for 19 year old me, but I know I’d have been eyeing Bill uncomfortably like “yo, whose dad is here?”
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

manysnakes

« Reply #10580 on: August 02, 2023, 07:11:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A quick search suggested the USA has had 16 wartime presidents while 45 people have served as president, and a few of them were voted into office during wartime.

Well by that measure, the US has only gone to war five times so I guess we really are the beacons of democracy we pretend to be!

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 605
« Reply #10581 on: August 02, 2023, 07:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A quick search suggested the USA has had 16 wartime presidents while 45 people have served as president, and a few of them were voted into office during wartime.
[close]

Well by that measure, the US has only gone to war five times so I guess we really are the beacons of democracy we pretend to be!

Hahaha, not exactly, so I take your point. I was just being pedantic.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

minilogoflow

• Rep: 84
« Reply #10582 on: August 02, 2023, 01:43:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
True As far as other countries and overall death toll, yes. I agree. As far as our country, Trump was worse.

As a someone a couple of posts above me pointed out, the patriot act is far worse than anything trump ever did and this is coming from someone who can't stand that clown.

lurkluke

• Rep: 195
« Reply #10583 on: August 02, 2023, 02:39:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

As a someone a couple of posts above me pointed out, the patriot act is far worse than anything trump ever did and this is coming from someone who can't stand that clown.

Does it have to be a competition?

(also Trump massively expanded drone bombing programs, while suppressing the reporting which is why people tend to not know/talk about it).

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
« Reply #10584 on: August 13, 2023, 12:59:54 PM »

Photoshopped pic with 2Pac

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10585 on: August 13, 2023, 02:37:02 PM »

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
« Reply #10586 on: August 13, 2023, 04:51:55 PM »
 The Tony Pac collab that never was.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #10587 on: August 13, 2023, 04:55:42 PM »

Second slide. Check the age gap…39 year old with 17
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #10588 on: August 13, 2023, 04:56:53 PM »

The USA in 2023 is Reagans fault.  Possibly the worst president ever.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -419
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #10589 on: August 13, 2023, 05:11:39 PM »
If a Father isn't allowed to kiss his son what has this world come to

No cap, kissing your son on the lips is a goated sensation